Your Search | fastloan4 me

Aug 30 2016
Centura College Online scammed me , west virginia internet Author: topeka, Kansas Colleges and Universities: Centura College Online Internet

Aug 30 2016
Afrique Travel Services Inc Mr. Pete Ade (Owner) Not Refunding me my deposit for no services rendered!!! Dallas Texas Author: Irving, Texas Travel Agencies: Afrique Travel Services Inc Dallas, Texas

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 30 2016
Monroe Tire and Muffler Monroe Tire and Muffler Told me they culdn't figure out how to fix breaks, then broke wiper cover and radiator grill/bumper Milwaukee South 27th Street College Ave Wisconsin
Author: franklin, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Monroe Tire and Muffler Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Joe Tillman. Farmers insurance company Joe Tillman an misty Joe Tillman has lied to me ripped me out of 3400.00  Arkansas Author: Hattieville , Arkansas Expert Witnesses: Joe Tillman. Farmers insurance company Conway, Arkansas

Aug 30 2016
Tamm Lam Went on Craigslist posing as a broker. Told me she would sell me tickets to (4) Panther games. She had me deposit money into her own checking account. Tickets never arrived, kept promising me a refund. She made up fake routing numbers and confirmation numbers. Do not ever buy tickets from her! I should have done my homework on her and seen all the previous complaints against her. Port St. Lucie Florida Author: charlotte, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Tamm Lam Port St. Lucie, Florida

Aug 30 2016
nouvalift Charged me $200.oo in 2 days for things I did not order san diego Internet, california Author: Santee, California Telemarketers: nouvalift Internet

Aug 30 2016
Keyless4u Incorporated Keyless Remote Warehouse ,keylessremotewarehouse.com Company told me that key would work for my card and it doesnt and now won't refund me Wellesboro Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Keyless4u Incorporated Internet

Aug 30 2016
PURELINE OR PURELINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA AUTO BILLED ME FOR UNWANTED PRODUCTS TAMPA Florida Author: Redlands, California Miscellaneous Companies: PURELINE TAMPA, Florida

Aug 30 2016
APE Processing The Collection agency convinced me that I owed money for a Norcross Georgia Author: Irvington, New Jersey Loans: APE Processing Norcross, Georgia

Aug 30 2016
thread up sent name brands some with tags 2 big bags only gave me a few dollars to purchase on their site DON'T do it I could have used or made more at a garage sale. Internet Author: port orange, Florida Consignment Stores: thread up Internet

Aug 30 2016
MMRA Misty Mountain Realty did me wrong from the beginning of doing business with them. lady who showed me house went on vacation and her co-worker was not told that my move-in date was sept. 14 of 2014.  Maple Falls Washington Author: New Richmond, Ohio Housing Rentals: MMRA Maple Falls, Washington

Aug 29 2016
us secruity association Jessica Toledo bill baker i was fired for no reason at all a employee didnt like me so she got me fired i was wrongly fired and then lied to by bill baker that they caught me stealing that was a lie i never stole anything.i never was written up or given a verbal warning. I was also fired over the phone.Also the whole company is racist and jessica toledo made a statment that these people meaning us black folks are hard to deal with.the whole shack was african american but her and the supervisor.We were not given breaks and it was hard to even get a bathroom break at times without getting in trouble. newark delaware Delaware Author: frankford , Delaware $$ REWARDS Offered: us secruity association harbeson, Delaware

Aug 29 2016
Hudson's Bay Company or HBC or The Bay They overcharged me online and refused to fix the problem. Had to call credit card company Nationwide Author: , British Columbia Clothing Stores: Hudson's Bay Company Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Woodlands financial services c/o Crossway motors Purchased vehicle.... Crossway motors: 12960 I-45 North, Willis, Tx 77378 Financed by.... Woodlands Financial , the Woodlands , Tx Predator Lenders...stole 8000.00 + from me by way of harassment over insurance and finally Forgery. The Woodlands Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Financial Services: Woodlands financial services c/o Crossway motors The Woodlands, Texas

Aug 29 2016
Rowe Special Credit (Westbrook Maine) Took advantage of a first time buyer with little or no credit. Westbrook, Maine Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Rowe Special Credit (Westbrook Maine) Westbrook, ME , Maine

Aug 29 2016
Capital One Financial Corporation Defrauded Me By Selling Me First Class Airline Tickets But Delivering Me Premium Economy Tickets at Check-in McLean, Virginia Nationwide
Author: San Luis Obispo, California Banks: Capital One Financial Corporation Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Microsoft Microsoft is forcing me to purchase a new surface when they lost or destroyed my old one Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Computer Manufaturers: Microsoft Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Priority Payout stole money from me stuart Florida Author: ISLAMORADA, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Priority Payout stuart, Florida

Aug 29 2016
American Party Company Didn't perform service once paid. Two weeks prior notified me their apparently had a bank issue and couldn't perform our service. Internet Author: Claremont, New Hampshire DJ Services: American Party Company Internet

Aug 29 2016
Joshua Landers Ripped me off Jonesboro Georgia Author: Bessemer, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Joshua Landers Jonesboro, Georgia

Aug 29 2016
Global-Migrate SCAM Global-migrate dubai took money for fake visa canadathey called me about a work permit visa for canada. they promised to find me work and a job offer called Dubai Author: Alabama Liars: Global-Migrate SCAM Dubai,

Aug 29 2016
FreeScoreClick I was assured that a charge would be refunded back to my bank account. Instead they charged me again and claimed they couldn't see the charges. Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Services: FreeScoreClick Internet

Aug 29 2016
Future Income Payents, 1973 i am a navy veteran who borrowed 1800 dang on dollars out of serious desperation. while fininshing the documnents/signing....the person on the other line never ran overr thhe agreements. terms. NOR THE AMOUNT I WOULD BE PAYING BACK!!! I BORROWED 1800 AND IM TO PAY 18,000 BACK IN 60 MONTHS!!! WTF???!! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! IT WAS TO HELP ME GET OUT OF DEBT BUT IT PUT ME FURTHER INTO DEBT!!!  cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: future income payments Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Pella Corporation do not stand behind their products, wanted me to buy another screen door, cheap, selfish, greedy, unreliable, disgusting, do not do business with them Pella Iowa Author: Los Angeles, California Window Manufacturers: Pella Corporation Pella , Iowa