Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Father & Son Moving & Storage
There may be more reports for "Father & Son Moving & Storage"
For more results perform a general search for "Father & Son Moving & Storage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Extra Space Storage Will not pro rate my month, taking my money without cause. troy Nationwide Author: Anonymous, Other Storage & Self Storage: Extra Space Storage Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
new Amsterdam vanlines con artists queens New York Author: Carl junction, Missouri Moving Companies: new Amsterdam vanlines New York

Feb 22 2017
Two Guys and a Truck A&A Alliance Moving Inc Stolen/Lost Property New York New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck New York, New York

Feb 22 2017
Public Moving And Storgage or Relocation services of America deceptive lying untrustworthy no morals thornton Illinois Author: lacey, Washington Moving Companies: Public Moving And Storgage thornton , Illinois

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Moving Stars, Inc. Plano TX Movers Unprofessional, careless and deceitful company that did not provide the service I paid them to complete Houston Texas
Author: DeSoto, Texas Moving Companies: Moving Stars, Inc. Houston, Texas

Feb 21 2017
Long Distance Movers Inc Frank Lucindo Eric White The ole bait and switch boca raton Florida Author: orange, California Moving & Storage: Long Distance Movers Inc boca raton, Florida

Feb 20 2017
Mini Movers 757 Unprofessional& Dishonest Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Moving & Storage: Mini Movers 757 Virginia BeacH, Virginia

Feb 20 2017
All State Van Lines Relocation Bait and Switch at every turn Margate Florida Author: Portland, Oregon Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate, Florida

Feb 20 2017
GERLER & SON INC GERLER & SON INCONLINE SHOE.COM ACCEPT CRAP BECAUSE NO RETURNS ACCEPTED GROVEPORT Ohio Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Department & Outlet Stores: GERLER & SON INC GROVEPORT, Ohio

Feb 19 2017
Atwater security storage Moved my belongings into a different unit with out notifying me. I feel violated and I never missed a payment or been late on payment Atwater California Author: Livingston , California Unusual Rip-Off: Atwater security storage Atwater , California

Feb 18 2017
Nation Relocation Region Relocations Inc Fraud, liars, incompetent, rippoff artists, scammers Norcross Georgia Author: New Port Richey, Florida Moving Companies: Nation Relocation Norcross, Georgia

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 17 2017
Dogherra's Towing and Storage Dan Dogherra is a thief! Santa Cruz California Author: Santa Cruz, California Auto Towing: Dogherra's Towing and Storage Santa Cruz, california

All state van lines Cons Nationwide
Author: Mckenzie, Tennessee Moving Companies: All state van lines Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Cardinal Moving Systems RIP off Damage and Destroyed over $9,000 worth of items after being late dropping it off Phoenix Arizona Author: Kea'au, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Cardinal Moving Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Storage mart Sold my things Columbia MO StorageMart Customer Service Author: Columbia, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Storage mart

Feb 13 2017
Public Moving & Storage Public Moving Total Scam!!! Ripoff!!! Liars!!! Cheaters!!! Deceivers!!! Thornton, Illinois Nationwide Author: Post Falls, Idaho Moving Companies: Public Moving & Storage Nationwide

Harrys mobile home movers Harry purvis Halfass Harry Lakeland Florida
Author: Lakeland, Florida Moving Companies: Harrys mobile home movers Lakeland, Florida

Feb 13 2017
CD DIET&HEALTH Rippoff can't cancel once ordered but my son is a state trooper so gonna get them San Diego California Author: Sparta, Michigan Weightloss Programs: CD DIET&HEALTH San Diego, California

Feb 12 2017
All State Van Lines Relocation / Relo Movers Worst move ever! Damaged everything. Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) BAB Group Inv DBA Ronda Lane Auto Storage Predatory towing company towed vehicle to xx Ronda Lane in Houston and charged $159, though this isn't that far from where it was towed (12 mi) Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) Houston, Texas