Your Search | fedex office 10005 nw 41st st, miami, fl 33178 patrick manager

Oct 23 2016
Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ-Jimmie Dasch, Ken the Manager, Sean the Driver Con Artists; Intentional Damage Marana Arizona
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ Marana, Arizona

Oct 23 2016
Extended Stay Hotel Lake Mary 1036 Greenwood Blvd Lake Mary Fl 32746 Unclean Rooms with Black Toxic Mold Lake Mary Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Hotel: Extended Stay Hotel Lake Mary 1036 Greenwood Blvd Lake Mary Fl 32746 Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Michael Manuel Perez Scot KingJason richgreg Scott - EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUPS Car Leasing scam, fraud, dirtbags Miami Florida Author: Florida Motor Vehicle: Michael Manuel Perez Miami, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Wayne smith Howard holt. David giasson He claimed to want to buy my 4vera Bradley purses and 1wallet after i shipped my package he began asking for 300$ he claimed to have had a paypal but it was fake 194 park st lewiston maine Internet Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Wayne smith Internet

Oct 23 2016
Live Technologies Inc (CITRIX SYSTEMS APICAL ON LINE RIGHT SIGNSATURE) Captured Google Search Page with advice computer would be disconnected. Unable use computer to search before calling the phone number given. Office 6 Panama City Panama INTERNET WORLD WIDE Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc E-1 Floor, Office 6 Panama City, Panama,

Oct 22 2016
Front St Pburg LLC Chris Neuert They do not fix any problem with my apartment including heat and other problems. Phillipsburg New Jersey Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Liars: Front St Pburg LLC Phillipsburg, New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Motel 6 No heat/sets off fire alarm, no phone/dead, no wifi/promised, manager no apologize but threaten ne Houston Texas Author: Austin, Texas Hotel: Motel 6 Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Law office of Peter C. Bronstein Peter Bronstein Scam Artist acting as an attorney. Beware Peter Bronstein will rip you off. los angeles California
Author: sherman oaks, California Lawyers: Law office of Peter C. Bronstein los angeles, California

Oct 22 2016
Shell Oil Trevor - OwnerCynthia - Manager The owner of this gas station severely overcharged me (& other customers) almost double! Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Oil Companies: Shell Oil Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Old House Junkies Nancy and Bob Meade-Thayer - Landlords St Paul Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Housing Rentals: Old House Junkies St Paul, Minnesota

Oct 21 2016
Beauty & Truth or My Beauty and Truth False free-lure automatically charging big bucks monthly SCAM St. Louis Missouri and Nationwide Author: Seattle, WA 98103, Washington Alternative Health: Beauty & Truth Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Waste Management (Jacksonville, FL) WASTE MANAGEMENT'S BUSINESS MALPRACTICES JACKSONVILLE Nationwide Author: Jacksonville , Florida Questionable Activities: Waste Management (Jacksonville, FL) Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2016
Arrico Realty & Property Management BEWARE! Valrico FL Author: Columbia, Maryland Property Management: Arrico Realty & Property Management FL

Oct 21 2016
07:47 AM service not longer exists or can't access after taking the money out of my account Miami Florida or internet Internet Author: Pinellas park, Florida Dating Services: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Motel6 i called motel6 coprate office and bbb to no avail sanfransisco California Author: fresno, California Civil Rights Violators: motel6 sanfransisco, California

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions American Bankers of Florida, Inc. phone, cell phone, mobile, mobile phone insurance, denied, denial, bad faith Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
airbnb I didn’t receive the payouts from the upcoming reservations. It’s ILLEGAL!!! Windermere FL Call the IRS Author: Windermere, Florida Lodging: airbnb Internet

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet

Oct 20 2016
Fatima White psychic would keep as for money each time claiming i have bad luck and she would helpme. started with 250 dollars. then she would ask 1700 dollars. after that would ask me for 10 000 because she cant do it alone and ned to hire people. mentioned also any valuable staff i have at home would help too. wsame time wouldnt pvide her actual adress but to ship to post office. palm beach ( that what she said) Internet Author: Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Fatima White psycic Internet