FEDEX OFFICE 10005 NW 41ST ST, MIAMI, FL 33178 PATRICK MANAGER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: FedEx Office 10005 NW 41st St, Miami, FL 33178 Patrick Manager
There may be more specific results for "FedEx Office 10005 NW 41st St, Miami, FL 33178 Patrick Manager"
For more specific results for "FedEx Office 10005 NW 41st St, Miami, FL 33178 Patrick Manager"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Elite Booting Inc Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Collection Agencies: Elite Booting Inc Miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
AutoZone Brownfield Amanda Pesina Poor Poor Manager would not return my money on defective product. Brownfield Texas Author: brownfield, Texas Auto Parts: AutoZone Brownfield Brownfield, Texas

Jun 24 2017
World Global Network Helo HELO World Media Network Miami Florida world global network helo scam rip off miami Florida Author: Columbus, North Carolina Attorney Generals: World Global Network Helo HELO miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
DermaGenetix I ordered on line off FaceBook ad. I then called 877 719-5656 to cancell at 8:38 a.m., immediately after ordering, when I found I was being charged for eye solution I did not opt to purchase. What was to be a $4.99 order turned out to be $9.98. Order Fraudulent ordering options. When purchasing skin cream they tell you you're not done. An eye solution comes up but no options are given. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Credit Card Fraud: DermaGenetix

Jun 23 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Librado Wright, manager and Cresel Farquharson This company requested monies upfront to start loan liquidation then they requested money every month for 3 years to reduce the amount of loan debt and pay it out. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jackson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Michelle Carter Self Storage Email Scam Panama City FL Email Author: Panama City, Florida Legal Services: Michelle Carter Internet

Jun 23 2017
federal resume experts If you want an expensive edition service this is your company. Silver Spring, MD Internet Author: Miami, Florida Customer: federal resume experts Internet

Jun 23 2017
Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Janie Johnson, Sandy Johnson Took my wife for everything she had and emptied our bank accounts.. Ask State Attorney's office to Prosecute.  Steubenville Ohio
Author: Ohio Psychic: Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Steubenville, Ohio

Jun 23 2017
Paul Comingore dba (a)Waterside Family Community with Jennifer as manager, and(b)Grandview MHP with Shannon as manager, and(c)Town & Country MHP with Carolyn as manager, and(d)Countryside/RiverRun MHP, and(e)Glenwood/J & L MHP mobile home park scams, take hold deposit and never provide living space and NEVER returns deposits. Tampa,Brandon, Riverview, Gibsonton Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Paul Comingore Brandon, Florida

Jun 22 2017
IMPECCABLE PAINTING & CONTRACTING IPAC STEVEN DUPREE DONT TRUST THIS GUY WORK IS HORRIBLE ST LOUIS Missouri
Author: St. Louis , Missouri Kitchens: IMPECCABLE PAINTING & CONTRACTING ST LOUIS , Missouri

Jun 22 2017
Derma Genetix Ad claims Free Trial but it's not free; will cost you no matter what you do St. Petersburg Florida Author: Allen, Texas Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 22 2017
Office of recovery services ORS FRAUD, STEALS MONEY Salt Lake City Utah Author: West Jordan, Utah Collection Agencies: Office of recovery services Utah

Jun 22 2017
mercgofast on ebay Performance Plus Leasing, LLCPerformance Plus Marine, LLC NOT A MERRCURY DEALER !!! Wants you to wire transfer money and not through ebay and stells your money Ft Lauderdale and Miami Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Marine Accessories: mercgofast on ebay Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Joshua J. Hertz Hertz Law Group Joshua J. Hertz, P.A. Hertz Law Group - Was supposed to represent me in a Personal Injury case.. Miami Lakes Florida Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Joshua J. Hertz Miami Lakes, Florida

Jun 22 2017
MYMDEMARKETING.COM Magical Dream Escapes,Sunny Travel, Universal Getaways, Tropical Breeze Getaways, Dream Getaways, Mega Destination Vacation, Ocean Breeze Vacations, ST Holidays MYMDEMARKETING.COM SCAM MAGICAL DREAM ESCAPES Hallandale Florida Author: Middletown, New York Travel Services: MYMDEMARKETING.COM Hallandale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. All My Sons moving & Storage Gauging-Baite & Switch-Low ball Qoutes Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving & Storage of Fort Myers Fl. Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 22 2017
FL Eagle Investment Dennis Maxwell took my money and appeared to be a nice man. I was able to reach him when I needed. But now a year and a half later I can't get in touch with him...He is MIA. Hudson, fl Florida Author: HOLIDAY, Florida Attorneys General: FL Eagle Investment FL

Jun 22 2017
E-cigs Brand Pro Vapor Insidevapor.com misrepresentation- lied - extortion St. Louis Missouri Author: Spokane, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: E-cigs Brand Pro Vapor St. Louis, Missouri

Jun 21 2017
BHG a Real Estate Company Julia MatthewsSharon BirdAbby Diamond I want to offer you our Assistant HR Manager position, but you need to be certified. Must pay for cert Internet Author: Oldsmar, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: BHG a Real Estate Company Internet

Jun 21 2017
PODS Portable On Demand Storage Refuses to deliver as promised Bolingbrook IL Author: St. John, Indiana Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide