Your Search | fedex office 10005 nw 41st st, miami, fl 33178 patrick manager

1, Report #1319237

Jul 27 2016
Kenpo Karate Academy Took the money and does not want to return it Durham North Carolina Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Kenpo Karate Academy Durham, North Carolina

2, Report #1319161

Jul 27 2016
Broadstone Apartments Alliance Property Group WORST PLACE TO LIVE IN CLEARWATER Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Housing Rentals: Broadstone Apartments clearwater, FL

3, Report #1319127

Jul 27 2016
Dealsrus365 Cheapest phones online for a good reason: They're defective. Internet Author: Miami Shores, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Dealsrus365 Internet

4, Report #1319111

Jul 26 2016
SASSY LEADS Sherry Marquez, Connie Lynch, Amanda Mitchell MONTHS behind on payroll- THOUSANDS owed Plant City, FL or New Castle, IN Internet
Author: Florida Telemarketing Companies: SASSY LEADS Internet

5, Report #1319098

Jul 26 2016
Staples Inc. selfish, cheap, uncaring, controlling, no resolution, unproductive, unhelpful, greedy, poor customer NO service, do NOT do business with them! Richmond Hill Ontario
You are an unreasonable customer Author: Los Angeles, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Inc. Richmond Hill, Ontario

6, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

7, Report #1319062

Jul 26 2016
xtrememusclefuel Online supplement SCAM Miami Internet Author: Orleans, Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: xtrememusclefuel Internet

8, Report #1319055

Carbiz Russ Tzvetanov, Danni Miller Manager wrecked our car Essex Maryland
Author: Essex, Maryland Auto Dealers: Carbiz Essex, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
The Marketing Commando - Commando Realestate Investing - David Corbaley - Commando - Commando Enterprises Big hype no production! 7304 10th St SE Suite B202 Lake Stevens, WA Washington 98258 Author: Mesa, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: The Marketing Commando Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Palm Beach Jewelry Seta Corporation I returned some perfume that I did not want and they returned it back to me. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Brownstown, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Palm Beach Jewelry FL

Jul 26 2016
Ford Motor Company Beware when you buy a new 2016 Ford Expedition Dearborn, MI Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

12, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 26 2016
law office of Marks & Morgan requesting my attorney information for a debt owed to USCA (united stated credit agency brooklyn, new york Author: Benicia, California Financial Services: law office of Marks & Morgan Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Health Insurance Innovations I am disabled and on a fixed income. ┬átampa Fl Florida Author: HOT SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK, Arkansas Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations tampa Fl, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Blitz Towing Miami Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Towing: Blitz Towing Miami, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Realty Bargains Inc Soliciting Payment for Real Buyer and Seller Pre-screened Leads New Hyde Park New York ,or maybe India! Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Bargains Inc New Hyde Park, New York

Jul 26 2016
321 custom auto inc mark petro manipulative dishonest extremely poor repair. my trucks worse now. Palm Bay Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Repair Service: 321 custom auto inc Palm Bay, FL

Jul 26 2016
Sears Home Improvement Sears Caused water damage no Manager even after knowing reached out to us Rocky Hill Nationwide Author: NEWINGTON, Connecticut Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvement Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE ,Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager, Mr. R Mays Hiring Manager Rmays154@gmail.comMr. F Bowen ,Possible Recruiter, fbowen984@gmail.comMrs. Jody Holloway Financial Account holloway@accountant.comNote: This the vendor in accordance with Mr. MaysName: THULISILE BEAUTY MEJA City: Johannes Possible Ripoff ,Entry Level Data Entry, Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Telephone Companies: NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE (Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager) Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Enterprise Car Rental Charged Consumer For Pre-Existing Damage To Rental Car Jacksonville FL Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Local Transportation: Enterprise Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
SEAS LLC in Tampa, FL Tower Preservation LLC, Southeastern Asset Services LLC, 4510 Oak Fair Blvd Suite 130Tampa, FL Never Received payment for work Tampa Florida Author: riverview, Florida Cleaning Services: SEAS LLC in Tampa, FL Tampa, Flordia

Jul 25 2016
NSA 10th St Properties, Michael Armel, NSA Properties, NSA 10th St. Properties, LLC Slumlord Collects Cash, Let's You Live in Squalor Minneapolis Minnesota
Report Update Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Housing Rentals: NSA 10th St Properties Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 25 2016
sellusedgames.com SCAMMER Austin Internet Author: miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: sellusedgames.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Westwood College Woodforest college has ruined my life! Annadale Virginia I would'nt recommend westwood college for anyone! Worst excuse for a school ever. Would'nt even trust these idiots to teach my pet fish... Author: Patrick Springs, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Annadale, Virginia