Your Search | fedex office print & ship center

Dec 03 2016
Mini shop.com. Motta miniature shop Does not ship, threatens with collection agency Palentia, Internet and California Author: Sewickley, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Mini shop.com. Motta miniature shop Internet

Dec 03 2016
albert smith judging and decision center kansas city kansas Author: scranton , Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: albert smith scranton, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
Rent a center No contract with rent a center. Someone came looking for a washer that belonged to someone who got evicted Michigan They can come looking all they want... Author: Br, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Rent a certain.ter Internet

Dec 02 2016
Center Mass Media, John Ramsey, Heather Ramsey Marketing Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Center Mass Media Denver, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

WalMart auto center damaged vehicle, denies responsibility Reno Nevada
Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: WalMart Reno, Nevada

Dec 01 2016
Brian P. Ballo, Esq. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was never a client of the Complainant. | Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Law Office of Brian Ballo Brian P. Ballo, Esq and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Aliso Viejo, California Author: Bellflower, California Lawyers: Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Aliso Viejo,, California

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Dec 01 2016
also-star Jari Thomson Takes your money and no payback Hong Kong Internet Author: Byron Center , Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: also-star Internet

Nov 30 2016
Drive Auto Center Bill Smith Scam, fraud, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices unsafe vehicles glaringly misleading Woodinville Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Motor Vehicle: Drive Auto Center Woodinville, Washington

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Ning.com Ning terrible support and run-around - noone in office in USA and India support is horrible Nationwide Author: Capo Beach, California Internet Services: Ning.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
collabera They are scamming people and posing as a recruiting center Morristown New Jersey Author: Oakland , Michigan Personal Services: collabera Morristown, New Jersey

Nov 29 2016
Treasure Valley Rental Management How is this company still operating?! They have been sued several times and never won! Even filed bankruptcy! They don't have an office just a PO box Idaho Better now Author: Boise, Idaho Real Estate Services: Treasure Valley Rental Management Internet

Nov 29 2016
Discount Pet Medication Did not ship product. My order # is 530298 USA Internet Author: Harker's Island, North Carolina Animal Abuse: Discount Pet Medication Internet

Nov 28 2016
BHG Housing Julie Gross, Karen Miller Scam involving bogus employment opportunity. Email requesting I9 employment clearance with false offer of employment. It seemed hokey to me so I didn't follow through. They claim Baltimore Office Internet Author: Riverdale, Maryland Employees: BHG Housing Internet

Nov 28 2016
Global Postal and Print Printing Company Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Global Postal and Print Marietta, Georgia

Nov 27 2016
Select Student Loan Help It was a scam and i fell for it!! Ripped me off $500 and now owe student loan company a ton of money that I thought was being taken care of by select student loan!! They don't answer the phone and even went to the building where they are supposedly located and there's no office by that name located at that address!!! Los Angeles New York
Author: suffern, New York Credit Services: Select Student Loan Help Los Angeles, California

Nov 26 2016
NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Pacific Hlth or Health Free Sample just pay 4.99 shipping. They do not overtly reveal the terms and conditions. You have to click the small print to find out that you will be charged 96.69 in 15 days if you do not call to cancel. Then they will drop the price from $96 to $25 if you will stay on monthly shipping. Kansas City Kansas Internet Author: mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Karen Miller & Julia Gross Assistant Office Manager Detroit Internet Michigan
Author: Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Internet

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 26 2016
VSkin Age / Age Escape Vskin / Age Escape fine print Rip Off Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Alternative Health: VSkin Internet