FEDEX OFFICE PRINT & SHIP CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
There may be more specific results for "FedEx Office Print & Ship Center"
For more specific results for "FedEx Office Print & Ship Center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
copyrights clearance center Rightslink® by Copyright Clearance Center ordered article & they sent two pages from an obscure book that needed enlarging & was barely legible Danvers, Massachusetts Author: Monona, Iowa Health Care Education: copyrights clearance center Danvers, , Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 18 2017
Prestige Fine Art Review prestigefineart.com payment made painting did not ship! Nationwide
Author: Farmers Branch, Texas Art Gallery: Prestige Fine Art Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

Aug 18 2017
Matt hagberg Blue Cloud Deals I ordered a Sauna Shape and Sauna Pants from this company. I emailed them and asked where my products were and received an email 2 weeks later stating it takes them 3-5 weeks to process the order and ship. They also gave me a tracking number. I purchased my items on July 3rd, 2018 and it is now been almost 7 weeks since my order. Internet
Author: Ripon, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Matt hagberg Internet

Aug 18 2017
Portrait Painting portrait-painting.com Review portrait painting paid but seller did not ship Houston, TX Texas Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Oklahoma Art Gallery: Portrait Painting Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
msofficeworks.com MS Office Works Selling Counterfeit Microsoft Software New York Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Software: msofficeworks.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Alabama DHR Child Support Division Department of Human Resources. Division of children and families. In other states it's referred to as CPS , child protective services or DFACS Department of children and family services. Ruined my credit, reputation-ENTIRE LIFE Each county in Alabama has an office of DHR Alabama Author: Waverly-Auburn, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Alabama DHR Child Support Division Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 17 2017
Canadian Tire Head Office Canadain Tire Audits service done wrong by Service Metric Toronto Ontario Author: Gatineau, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Canadian Tire Head Office Toronto, Ontario

Aug 17 2017
Oil Paintings Supplier oilpaintings-supplier.com Paypal payment completed but seller did not ship Scam Alert! Nationwide Author: Midland, Texas Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Supplier Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Addict Gear They stole money. Did not ship the goods Internet Internet Author: Moscow, Clothing Stores: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Spectrum Cable & TV Time Warner CableCharter Communications Totally Indifferent, false advertising Cable Company Nationwide Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable & TV Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Pro- Masters Auto Hail Center This shop kept my car over 2 months and it was in terrible shape when I went to pick it up Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Pro- Masters Auto Hail Center Denver, Colorado

Aug 15 2017
MAMA MIA PIZZA & GRINDERS DR. LABEED NOURI DR LABEED NOURI LABEED NOURI MAMA MIA PIZZA & GRINDERS YOJO CAFEST. PETER MEDICAL CENTER ST PETER MEDICAL CENTER 586-254-0009 586-533-6003 586-698-2358 DOES NOT PAY HIS EMPLOYEES shelby twp. Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Restaurants: MAMA MIA PIZZA & GRINDERS shelby twp., Michigan

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Murray Hill Research center of Texas Cynthia Martin is rep that recruited me for research study As a RN , i participated in 2 research studies approx 2 months ago..should have been paid after the study and was not paid Dallas Texas Texas Author: loganville, Georgia Nurses: Murray Hill Research center of Texas Texas

Aug 15 2017
PCI Auction - Ewing New Jersey PCI New York Shipped a $4000 dough depositor without the critical dies and templates to operate the machine. Refused to accept a return or ship the missing parts. Ewing New Jersey Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: PCI Auction - Ewing New Jersey Ewing, New Jersey

Aug 14 2017
Discovery Auto Center, LLC Discovery Auto Center TampaDiscovery Auto Center Tampa FloridaDiscovery Auto Center Tampa FLDiscovery Auto Tampa Ripped Me Off. Conned Me, Sold Me Junk! Tampa Florida Author: melbourne, Florida Auto Dealers: Discovery Auto Center, LLC Tampa, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Global servicing center Sending bogus sweepstakes forms requesting money for fake prizes Chandler Arizona Author: Irvington, New Jersey Public Relations: Global servicing center Chandler, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
FCS FORWARDING This company guy , prayed on my being homebound my son is special needs I can't take on a job due to him needing me at times and employers not understanding to my situation. Due for pay check on 27th my partner found out about the scam reported showed me word for word emails smart office and how many taken foralot so shameful I've cried asked why been embarrassed for my trusting nature and now have the worry my social address name undergoing some crazy identify Taft word for my mail worried for our safety crushed on so many levels worked for there bidding and no pay for any of it. Sick over it all money spent counting on money coming .My son's life is now compromised by mommy's trusting nature. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Weatherford, Texas Mail Order Services: FCS FORWARDING Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 14 2017
Samsung SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Faulty Cell Phone glass Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon PowellDavid Johnathan PowellKayla Brooke Whitton Scam, paid deposit to ship car from Phoenix, transport never happened! Happy Valley Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Transporters: Elite Auto Logistics Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice The russel county tag office is letting my neighbors who have been harassing me drive illegal without registering their truck i'm sure the cops have seen it in phenix city and columbus because he was a deputy in columbus ga phenix city Alabama
Author: United States, Police: PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice phenix city, Alabama