FEDERAL PUBLIC DEFENDER BETH LEWIS & SHANE FRANKS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Federal Public Defender Beth Lewis & Shane Franks
There may be more specific results for "Federal Public Defender Beth Lewis & Shane Franks"
For more specific results for "Federal Public Defender Beth Lewis & Shane Franks"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
UMNPA Unregistered Charity does not appear in Federal or State Records Newport Beach California Author: Costa Mesa, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: UMNPA Newport Beach, California

Jul 24 2017

Jul 22 2017
NACPB (Natl Assoc of Certified Public Bookkeepers) Total waste of money, Internet I have had an Good experience with NACPB Author: Sebring, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: NACPB (Natl Assoc of Certified Public Bookkeepers) Internet

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Not Necessarily Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
EPRITCHARD LLC Retain a charge from business bank account. Federal Way Washington ,WA Author: Federal Way, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: EPRITCHARD LLC Federal Way,

Jul 21 2017
Paetec Communications Inc. Windstream Communications Offering Federal financial support grants New Brunswick New York Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cash Services: Paetec Communications Inc. New Brunswick, New York

Jul 21 2017
Public Moving Services Rip Off Moving Firm Charlotte North Carolina Moving scam Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Chorlette, North Carolina

Jul 19 2017
Debt collection department United States of federal management They sent me an email saying I owed 1423.13 and I could resolve by paying 734.12 and that I have an arrest Warrent and what would happen after I went to jail and that they would start garnishing my wages Internet Author: raceland, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Debt collection department Internet

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2017
Assurant Renters Insurance Usually obtained through Geico Auto insurance Assurant Renters insurance will not pay off claims . Even for burnt buildings scheduled to be razed. Nationwide
Thank you Author: Everett, Washington Insurance Companies: Assurant Renters Insurance Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
american public university american military university Poor ethics, poor quality, poor experience... Charles Town WV Author: Williamsport, Maryland Colleges and Universities: american public university WV

Jul 15 2017
Shawn Paquette Forbuss Elementary Shawn Paquette supports bullying by teachers and will harass parents who do not fit into his belief system Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Nevada Public Schools: Shawn Paquette Forbuss Elementary Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 15 2017
muse Marketing - Laura LoFrumento Given Laura LoFrumento Given - Muse Marketing -Younique, Realtor, Laura Marie LoFrumento SEO, Marketing, Brookfield, Muse Marketing, Laura LoFrumento Given, branding, website, design, print, marketing, communications, public relations, pr, connecticut,ct, affordable, animation, adobe, creative suite, video, photography, multimedia, powerpoint, presentations, weding, event planning, sales, meetings, brochures, flyers, business cards, strategy, marcom, marcomm Brookfield Connecticut
Author: Brookfield, Iowa Advertising Agencies: muse Marketing - Laura LoFrumento Given Brookfield , Connecticut

Jul 14 2017
BeenVerified.com Libel, made my background history available to the entire WWW, and aside from producing false information, they also tarnish my reputation by insinuative result postings of records from my past that are either no longer a matter of public record, records of criminal cases where I was found innocent, or records that are no longer available to the credit bureau (bankruptcy - almost 13 years ago) Internet Author: Duncanville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: BeenVerified.com Internet

Jul 14 2017
Sandy Lane PR Sandy Lane Public Relations Deceptive, Does Not Deliver Takes Money No Refund No Communication Porter Ranch California
Testimonial from DrLaura.com Author: Porter Ranch, California Public Relations: Sandy Lane PR Porter Ranch, California

Jul 14 2017
The Senior Trust A program of the Citizen's Assembly In Mail scam, request $17.00 donation, in 7 days, official looking documents, threatening Social Security Cut Author: Aventura, Florida Federal Government: The Senior Trust

Jul 14 2017
Colorado technical University CTU Con artist will not give you money from the government they act like it's their money. Up Colorado Nationwide Author: Americus, Georgia Federal Government: Colorado technical University

Jul 14 2017
Northland Sealcoating Poor Application of Sealcoating - Hairline Cracks and Fractures Following Service Columbus Ohio
Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Building Services: Northland Sealcoating Columbus, Ohio

Jul 13 2017
Bustedescorts.com Escort police False allegations/ public slander? Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Adult Web Site: Bustedescorts.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
Corporate Advirors LLC Jean McCarthyTamara Lewis Scam - sold phony Corporation with promise for funding Wellington Florida Author: Sacramento , California Financial Services: Corporate Advirors LLC Wellington , Florida

Jul 12 2017
Public Moving Services Rescheduled appointments, increased charges several times, destroyed furniture, delayed delivery for four weeks Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Department of global response Winner winner chicken dinner Chandler Arizona Author: Huntingtonbeach, California Public Relations: Department of global response Chandler, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Eileen Koch, EKC PR, Eileen Koch & Company INC. ,EKC, EKC PR, Scammer, scam company, fraud, charlatan, LIAR Beverly Hills California Author: orange county, California Public Relations: Eileen Koch, EKC PR, Eileen Koch & Company INC. (EKC) Beverly Hills, California