Your Search | fein, such, kahn & shepard p.c

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 11 2016
Gordon, aylworth & Tami, p.c. I'm being forced to pay without a hearing. Eugene Oregon Information Author: Lake stevens, Washington Collection Agencies: Gordon, aylworth & Tami, p.c.

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 06 2016

Jan 30 2016
Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Lerman, Jeffrey, Jeffery Lerman Attorney, Attorney at Law, 516-742-9282, Past Due Accounts, Collections, Law Office of Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffery G. Lerman, Esq., , jefferylerman.com, lawyer, Mineola Law Firm, of counsel Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Unwarrented Collection Letter, Extortion, Blackmail to collect debt, harrasment, threatening messages, phone calls Mineola New York Author: Mineola, New York Lawyers: Jeffrey G. Lerman, P.C. Jeffrey Lerman, Aaron L. Lebenger, Randy M. Stein, Douglas D. Viviani Mineola, New York

Jan 27 2016
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: USHUD.com has been serving the local real estate community since 1999 and we have had thousands of clients since inception. USHUD has learned through being online for such a long period of time is that people want to talk to people. *UPDATE: USHUD pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Senseless Author: iowa city, Iowa Realtors: ALLHUD.COM,USHUD.COM Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 27 2016
Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Real Estate Services: georgiahud.com Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 27 2016
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: USHUD.com has been serving the local real estate community since 1999 and we have had thousands of clients since our inception. What we have learned through being online for such a long period of time is that people want to talk to people. *UPDATE: USHUD pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gilroy, California Bait-and-Switch: USHUD.com Annapolis, Maryland

Author: Delray Beach, Florida Financial Services: USHUD.com Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 26 2016
Sincere Apologies Author: Saint Augustine , Florida Realtors: USHUD.COM Internet, Select State/Province

Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: USHUD.COM Internet

12, Report #1281917

Jan 24 2016
Dr. Rebecca Castaneda Dr. Rebecca Castaneda lured me into an investment scam with her friend Raj Mahadevan causing me to lose over $50,000. San Francisco California
Yeah - why would you be so stupid to risk your reputation like that. Author: San Francisco, California Liars: Rebecca Castaneda San Francisco, California

Jan 19 2016
Pink Sugar XO Adam Lovie Ordered items (bikinis) from pink sugar website, did not receive items, emailed company several times. Other similar reports have been made, such as customers ordering from the website and never receiving what they ordered. Internet
Author: Brandon, MB, Manitoba Clothing Stores: Pink Sugar XO Internet

Jan 11 2016
Tracy Randall Randall’s Law Firm, P.C., producer/artist being ripped of, $28 k, investor money, New York New York Author: Munich, Other Lawyers: Tracy Randall New York , New York

Jan 07 2016
Chris Berube Owner of 'The Tre Stage' and 'The next stage' theater Being completely shady and not paying an actor for their work in his theaters play. Hollywood California
About the inside information a big pyramid selling fraud Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube los angeles, California

Jan 05 2016
Wilber & Associates, P.C. Wilber & Associates is filing a ripoff claim. Nationwide Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Attorneys General: Wilber & Associates, P.C. Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Sean Douling, Student Services, Sean Douling said he was with student services in relations to the Obama student loans forgiveness program and asked me all the regular questions and got my personal questions such as bank information Woodland Hills California
Student Services Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Sean Douling(Student Services) Woodland Hills, California

Jan 04 2016
Jodie Linder/Hughes Performance I would like to make people aware of her. Corning ca Nationwide No Such Thing Author: sacramento , California Animal Services: Jodie Linder/Hughes Performance Nationwide

Dec 23 2015
juvacell scam from juvacell. when order from facebook link its 5 bucks with no indication of terms or agreements. then after 2 weeks from ship,they charge your card 200! be ware ! i called and they bring you to a different website to show you their terms and agreement wich isnt available via facebook link. they offered 50 percent refund immediately but i want full refund. such a scam BEWARE Internet Author: hamden, Connecticut Eye Care: juvacell Internet

Dec 22 2015
Law Office of Roland R. Esparza, P.C. San Antonio Texas Author: san antonio , Texas Ex-Wives: Law Office of Roland R. Esparza, P.C. San Antonio, Texas

Dec 22 2015
Attorney Robert Burch Irvine California Family Law Attorney Burch, Coulston and Shepard Law FirmAttorney Burch Orange CountyRobert Burch Divorce and Family Law Takes The Money Doesn't Do The Work Newport California ANOTHER LEGAL MALPRACTICE LAWSUIT!!! AVAILABLE IN PUBLIC COURT RECORDS ORANGE COUNTY Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Robert Burch Irvine California Family Law Attorney Newport, California

Dec 18 2015
The Driscoll Firm P.C. does not pay notaries accordingly for signings. BEWARE OF THIS LAW FIRM OR YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR FREE. St. Louis Missouri Author: South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: The Driscoll Firm P.C. St. Louis, Missouri

Dec 13 2015
ig-f3j.ch Advertising brands such as A.S 98 shoes, but send their original shoes after being paid for the brand shoes Internet Author: Johannesburg, Alabama Clothing Stores: ig-f3j.ch Internet

Dec 11 2015
Alabama Board Of Nursing always believes the employer then forces the employee to plead guilty they have no hard evidence to prove anything this Is why there Is a nursing shortage they are not fair I have never had a complaint agaisnt my license Montgomery Alabama My mother could never hold a job long enough because of the lying pigs who harassed her and wouldn't let her do their job and after all we been put threw they had to do this the nursing field is a big Author: Anonymous, Alabama Employers: Alabama Board Of Nursing Always Believes The Employer Then Forces The Employees To Plead Guilty Montgomery, Alabama

Dec 10 2015
RESUME GENIUS The subscription says its only one time payment of $1. 33 and I could cancel anytime but when I checked my back account. They took $55 dollars. Such a ripoff. Nationwide Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Consumer Services: RGO Genius Nationwide