Your Search | fein, such, kahn & shepard p.c

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Dec 28 2016
Dr. David Hecht Dr. Hecht scottsdaleDr. David Hechtscottsdale azDAVID A. HECHT, M.D., P.C.20201 N SCOTTSDALE HEALTHCARE DR #250 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85255 Dr Hecht of Scottsdale Az ruined my Nose Permanently. I Have Photos if Interested. Scottsdale, AZ scottsdale Arizona
Author: scottsdale, Arizona Doctors: Dr. David Hecht scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 22 2016
99 santa I ordered gifts for Christmas. I keep getting excuses but no product. Last email said product was in such high demand, it was backorderedited and would not arrive until after Christmas. Internet Author: Garden city, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: 99 santa Internet

Dec 14 2016
TRS Recovery Services,INC Telecheck/ First Data They are trying to say that I transferred 899.99 through Moneygram, and the transfer failed because of insufficient funds. I never attempted such a transfer. Sugar Land Texas Author: OKEECHOBEE, Florida Cash Services: TRS Recovery Services,INC Sugar Land , Texas

Dec 14 2016
SIGNATURE GROUP REAL ESTATE SERVICES DAVID KAHN -CEO NONE KEPT SECURITY DEPOSIT UNJUSTIFIABLY- $3,000 FROM SENIOR CITIZENS FRAZER Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Realtors: SIGNATURE GROUP REAL ESTATE SERVICES DAVID KAHN -CEO FRAZER,

Dec 13 2016
Love, Beal & Nixon, P.C. They got a judgement on me in 2012 that they show service done in person. That's a lie. I was never served. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Collection Agency's: Love, Beal & Nixon, P.C. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Dec 12 2016
247loanpros Shawn Gibson Such a SCAM Delaware Author: Dickson City, Pennsylvania Financial Services: 247loanpros Internet

Dec 05 2016
Caryn L MeyerCohen, Warren, Meyer & Gitter,P.C. Predatory liens, refusing to submit bill for fees, refusing to talk to me without an attorney Smithtown New York Author: Lloyd Harbor, New York Lawyers: Caryn L Meyer Smithtown, New York

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 21 2016
Partner with Mike B Mike Buontempo and Ozan Yucetepe False advertising claiming 30 day money back guarantee but no such thing. Westfield New Jersey Author: Bangalore, Karnataka , New Jersey Adult Web Site: Partner with Mike B Internet

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Howard Lee Schiff P.C. Law offices or Collection Agency Took me to court for an old credit card bill/now I have to make monthly payment to them/the bill is over 7 years old East Hartford Connecticut Asserting that the debt is past the Statute of Limitations for collections is an afffirmative defense Author: Stamford, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Howard Lee Schiff P.C. East Hartford, Connecticut

Nov 16 2016
Alex Chadler at Sunbirdfx AKAs Sunbirdfx such a big fraud England Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Brokerage Companies On-line: Sunbirdfx Internet

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet

Nov 10 2016
USA Discount Plans, Company operates under names such as USA Discount Plans, Utility Billing Discount, Billing Discount. They are a SCAM, BEWARE!! Northridge California
Author: New Jersey Financial Services: USA Discount Plans Northridge, California

Nov 09 2016
The Deal Empire Scamming company says they will send tracking no such thing no phone number no physical address Internet Nationwide Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Specialty Stores: The Deal Empire Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Casperon Technologies This company is a total scam! I have never had to deal with such a poor company. They sold me a supposed ready-made software, which I paid and then they assigned a supposed team member, which was really a very incompetent person in softwares and all he did was stall and stall the project.  India Chenai Author: Kansas City, Kansas Electronic Manufacturers: Casperon Technologies Internet

Nov 04 2016
The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Scam ATTORNEY Huntington New York This Report is 100% false Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, New York Lawyers: The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Huntington, New York

Nov 02 2016
Riggs, Abney, Turpen, Neal, Orbison & Lewis, P.C. New Meaning to the word SHARKS Denver, CO. 80209 Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Lawyers: Riggs, Abney, Turpen, Neal, Orbison & Lewis, P.C. Denver, CO. 80209, Colorado

Nov 02 2016
Grand Canyon University Former Student at Grand Canyon University they Offer Bachelors Degree Programs that only take 30 Courses to complete each Course is 4 Credits at a cost of $475.00 per Credit Hour Including E-Books traditionally it Takes 60 Courses to receive a Bachelor at 3 Credit Hour giving a total 120 Credits , Grand Canyon University is a Complete Rip Off and do not inform Students of this situation, their Marketing Strategies is to hide this from as many Students as they can while the US Dept, of Education or FAFSA continues to offer Money for this University and Students graduate with a $40,000.00+ and that is Online Students at the Campus $60,000.00+ than they are not able to pay their Loan back to the Government. No wonder we are in Such a Financial Mess in the US today!!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 31 2016
Allegro and BRIO skin products by HYDRA I stupidly applied for a FREE 30 day sample of Allegro and Brio skin products. All I had to pay was shipping and handling for each. I NEVER received a sample. What I did get was a bill for 109.00 and 103.00 and then again the following month for 115. BEWARE -- scam to beat all scams. No such thing as a 30 days FREE TRIAL. Internet Author: Ft Myers, Florida Beauty Products: Allegro and BRIO skin products by HYDRA Internet

Oct 25 2016
Dr. David Bistritz Aventura Dental Center BEWARE OF Dr. David Bistritz of Aventura Dental Center. If you are considering becoming a patient at Aventura Dental Center and being in the care of Dr Bistritz, I strongly suggest that you don't put your dental health in the hands of such a grossly negligent 'dentist' who doesn't respect women. Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Dental Services: Dr. David Bistritz Aventura, Florida