Your Search | fein, such, kahn & shepard p.c

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 17 2016
Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Stock Investments & Management Groups Corp.; Fraudulent investment scheme, such Alliances Networks to Sale Sub-standard Vehicles, Increase Investors scheme or the promise of high-yield returns, with L.H.M. Integrity as qualifying sale; Katherine R McCall scammed, suffering excess $11,233.39 just operational repair level ,funds depleted, many more pending, Sandy Utah Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Sandy, Utah

Oct 17 2016
James Hornback, James Fredrick Hornback and Jessica his daughter he said he had and claims to have a SON Alex as well. This man convince me to send over $16,000 to him to get him home from the military he was many different phone numbers many excuses and never showed up, Saint Louis Internet There is no such person Author: DeRuyter , New York United States Military: James Hornback Internet

Oct 05 2016
SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY I ordered this on my phone and it says in the smallest words at checkout that you have to cancel or you will be charged, but I did not see that and they charged almost $200 to my bank account which caused $50 in overdraft charges. When I called, they did not care and would not refund me they did give me a 15% discount refund and I cancelled, Too bad they didn't pull such a rip-off move or I would have actually ordered again from them. I only deal with honest companies, and they are not honest nor do they care about there clients. Be careful of ads you see on Facebook, even if a friend shared it! Texas Author: KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii Beauty Salons: SKIN DERMA PLUS/PURE VITALITY Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Oct 01 2016
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. Jacqueline Harounian, Jerome Wisselman Lied to me, completely incompetent, ripped me off Great Neck New York Author: Great Neck, New York Lawyers: Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. Great Neck, New York

Sep 29 2016
Breg Orthopedic Products Such a HUGE Ripoff !! Nationwide Author: Whetstone, Arizona Medical Supplies: Breg Orthopedic Products Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 26 2016
Essential Nutra Such a rip off Escondido California Author: High Point, North Carolina Weight Control: Essential Nutra Escondido, California

Sep 19 2016
Zovatti Aurelius Prize won, no such site is available Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Golf Courses: Zovatti Aurelius Internet

Sep 18 2016
Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Bank garnishment, drew account negative, no way to feed 7 y/o Overland Park Kansas Some possible bad news for your--- Author: Eudora, Kansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Overland Park, Kansas

Sep 17 2016
Worldgn World Global Network, WOR(l)D Global Network Worldgn World Global Network, WOR(l)D Global Network I joined this company as a Distributor and purchased the Lumina Space Glasses and the Space Station and the 5G Space Cell Phone. I have never seen such a bad customer service. miami Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys General: Worldgn miami, Florida

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
Pueblo Toyota Vehicle was sold to me with major mechanical issues such as bad ball joints, blown head gaskets and a blown egr cooler Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo West, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Toyota Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 12 2016
Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Friedman Law Associates with and without the P.C. Lee Friedman and Donald Berman and Steve and Patty and Shawna and Michelle and Arasi and Barbara have all emailed me using their first and last name in the email address before Loan Mod Scam. Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Internet

Sep 12 2016
Sawgrass Grand Hotel This motel uses web sites such as (and others) to lure customers in at a $48 per night then adds $50 at check out on both the internet and at the motel. Total cost $80.89 per night. It is a scam because they even know the names of other web sites which have the same set up and they don't put a stop to it. BEWARE Sunrise Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Hotel: Sawgrass Grand Hotel Sunrise, Florida

Sep 11 2016
National Home Creator Rob Covey Services rendered and theft of services by deceitful practices. Farms out roof work from 3rd Partyies most of which are unlicensed, undocumented or are not credentialed. The information posted on the website is not up-to-date and some misleading. From my own research, I can say there is no valid physical address at the Katy location posted on the website and the owner makes promises to its clients that are not met to profit such as paying referrals to clients that provide the company leads. Katy Texas
Author: Needville, Texas Roofing Companies: National Home Creator Katy, Texas

Sep 09 2016
Bill Korner William Korner, Bill Korner LUTCF CIC, William Korner LUTCF CIC Will sell you on his contacts and experience, you will hire him and he will take your salary and provide no benifit to the company. Palatine Illinois Let's resolve the situation Author: Palatine, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Bill Korner Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: has been serving the local real estate community since 1999 and we have had thousands of clients since inception. USHUD has learned through being online for such a long period of time is that people want to talk to people. *UPDATE: USHUD pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Northridge, California Internet Marketing Companies: USHud, CAHud, AllHud Internet

Sep 02 2016
Conn's Home Plus No such thing as Customer Service after the sale Lufkin Texas Author: LUFKIN, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Conn's Home Plus Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
Orchard Supply Hardware OSH Lifetime plant warranty not processed as such Newark California Author: Fremont, California Hardware & Tools: Orchard Supply Hardware Newark, California

Aug 24 2016
Eugene Shepard Dogs Selling fake puppies stole money Denver Colorado Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Animal Services: Eugene Shepard Dogs Internet

Aug 23 2016
Southeast Wellness Centr Rip Off promise to work and no such luck Lauderdale Lakes Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Doctors: Southeast Wellness Centr Lauderdale Lakes, Florida