Your Search | fein, such, kahn & shepard p.c

Jul 23 2016
J Porter DeVries, DeVries & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C. High Price to Pay for Injustice! Kailua Kona Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Attorneys & Legal Services: J Porter DeVries Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Jul 23 2016
Synergy Attorney Services LLC Zeh & Associates P.C. Mortgage Foreclosure RIPOFF with promise for modification Manassas Virginia Author: Joppa, Maryland Liars: Synergy Attorney Services LLC Manassas, Virginia

3, Report #1193157

Jul 20 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation prides themselves on providing exceptional communication and transparency. Strada Capital does not believe there is such a thing as too much communication or being overly transparent. Every document at STRADA Capital is written in plain language for just that reason – No legalese. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Escondido, California Loans: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna hills, California

Jul 20 2016

Jul 17 2016
Gordon, Aylworth & Tami, P.C. Formerly Daniel N. Gordon, P.C. They didnt notify me about anything. They called my girlfriend whom nothing of my personal business should have been discussed. EUGENE Oregon Author: Riddle, Oregon Collection Agencies: Gordon, Aylworth & Tami, P.C. EUGENE, Oregon

Jul 16 2016
Fanbox /Lina Tinase Fanbox sent me an email stating I earned $3205.08. When I attempted to cash out (collect) I was given a ficticous amount of $1585.02 that I allegedly owed in fees. I was never contacted about such fraudulent fees and was then asked for my pay pal username and password to pay the fees. San Diego Nationwide
What a SCAM! Author: Austell, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Fanbox Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Parthia Law Center P.C. Jeffery McDonald Scam offers foreclosure rescue by mortgage modification. Payment by bank wire transfer should have been a red flag. Internet Author: Martin , Tennessee Lawyers: Parthia Law Center P.C. Internet

Jul 09 2016
Donald J. Kahn, Attorney Donald J. Kahn, Esq. I FEEL THAT DONALD JEFFREY KAHN, ESQ. DECEIVED ME AND RIPPED ME OFF Miami Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Lawyers: Donald J. Kahn, Attorney Miami Beach, Florida

Jul 07 2016
Mark Taylor Taylor markDave corrado met on internet mingle2 new york New York There is no such person Author: Whittier, California Cash Services: Mark Taylor New York

Jul 01 2016
Leftonred Photography Middle Earth MediaLeftHarry Azaboi On June 9th 2016, I propose to my girlfriend at Central Park. It was a magical and beautiful day, I hire a guitarist and a photographer. Everything was perfect, my fiancée and I were happy. We couldn't ask for a better engagement experience, until the photographer (and owner) of Leftonredphotography decided not to deliver the photos. All the memories of that magical day are in his possession. I have tried numerous times without any success contact him via email/text/call even visited his office (which is a fake address on his website). Over three weeks have passed and still no photos. I was scammed, I ask myself Who would do such a terrible thing to a couple on their engagement day? I advice anyone who thinks about contracting Leftonred photography, beware of his business practices. New York city New york Author: New york, New York Photography: Leftonred Photography Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
T L ENGINEERING, P.C. An Unprofessional, Immoral, & Untrustwhorthy Engineer(or Architect) Flushing New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Home Improvements: T L ENGINEERING, P.C. Flushing, New York

Jun 27 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Such an untrustworthy and shady way to do business! They should be ashamed! Lehi Utah Business Response Author: San Jose, California Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

Jun 26 2016
Mastapeter Builders LLC Dishonest Contractor Bridewater New Jersey 2nd response to False/Misleading Reveiw. Author: New York, New York Home Improvements: Mastapeter Builders LLC Bridewater , New Jersey

Jun 18 2016
kelly lynn gitter kelly the shaman, chocolate lady , shaman kelly lynn, kelly gitter kelly claims she is a shaman and she facilitates spiritual ceremonies, she also claims she's serving medicine but instead she gives people some capsules full of drugs such as sassafras and unfortunately a mix of chocolate which no one knows whats really inside and she claims its ayahuasca and mushrooms, however she has no idea whats she's doing and she's not a real shaman either, not to mention she's charging 3/4 times more then real shamans with integrity so anyone looking for healing or spiritual work, please do yourself a favor and stay away from her, you will loose your money and probably your mind as well during the process. los angeles and maui Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Cult Organizations: kelly lynn gitter Nationwide

16, Report #1311916

Jun 17 2016
TheatreLand Ltd AKA many city-theater.com websites such as chicago-theater.com Falsely Advertised Coveted Hamilton Tickets They Did Not Have the Right to Advertise for at an Enormous Markup Price Internet Hamilton Ticket Purchase Author: Internet Theaters: TheatreLand Ltd Internet

17, Report #203532

Jun 15 2016
Goren, Goren & Harris, P.C.TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Goren, Goren & Harris, P.C. committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Goren, Goren & Harris, P.C. treats every client like a member of the family. Goren, Goren & Harris implemented strategic changes ensuring clients success in every area of law. *UPDATE: Goren, Goren & Harris, P.C. pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Goren, Goren & Harris, P.C. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service.
Hmmm . . . Author: Jackson, Michigan Lawyers: Goren, Goren, & Harris TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Goren, Goren, & Harris dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Personal injury law firm specializing in severe and significant injuries. Attorneys & judges recommend Goren, Goren, & Harris because of commitment and results achieved for clients. Part of Million Dollar Advocates Forum with numerous recoveries exceeding a million dollars Bingham, Michigan

Jun 14 2016
Cut-Rate Moving LLC Perry's Cut Rate MovingCut Rate Hauling Co.Cut Rate Junk Removal5 Star Premium Moving & Hauling LLC Such a Rip-Off, Stole our Company Name! Raytown MO Author: Kansas City, Kansas Moving Companies: Cut-Rate Moving LLC Internet

Jun 12 2016
HR Block Emerald card placed cash on card as instructed by emerald card services at 7 11 location money was sent but not received HRBlock could not help me told me i should have went to a different merchant such as WalMart  Visalia Ca Author: Visalia , California Income Tax Service: HR Block Emerald card CA

May 30 2016
Sean B Roosevelt Sean B Roosevelt scammed me for 1000.00 Houston Texas Internet There is no such person Author: Silver City, New Mexico Internet: Sean B Roosevelt Internet

May 28 2016
Pay Pal Refused to allow our minority business to use their service if we use Chinese suppliers for our inventory. Their problem was since the Chinese sold us so much inventory at such a reduced price the competition was being put out of business Internet Liar..Liar... Author: Macon, Georgia Internet Fraud: Pay Pal Internet

May 27 2016
Gordon Aylworth & Tami P.C. CROOKS! THEIVES! CROOKS! THEIVES! LIARS! HORRIBLE PEOPLE! Eugene Oregon Author: Riddle, Oregon Liars: Gordon Aylworth & Tami P.C. Eugene, Oregon

May 25 2016
Macys No Breaks and Unfair Pay Vernon Hills Illinois No such law... Author: Deer Park, Illinois Clothing Stores: Macys Vernon Hills, Illinois

May 25 2016
Renue Derma Dermaology Beware Renue Derma is such a ripoff. Internet Author: stanwood, Michigan Alternative Health: Renue Derma Internet

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide