Your Search | ferrandino & son

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 01 2016
Waurika Public Schools Waurika Elementary Waurika High School The teachers and principal have pressured us to take my son to a psychiatrist because they THINK he has ADHD! Waurika Oklahoma Author: Waurika, Oklahoma Public Schools: Waurika Public Schools Waurika, Oklahoma

4, Report #1282089

Jan 24 2016
PC Richards PC Richard & Son Liars New York City New York Author: Miami Beach, Florida TVs & VCRs: PC Richards New York City, New York

Jan 22 2016
Viggle inc Viggle.com My Viggle account was deactivated bc they said that I had multiple accounts which is untrue, my son had an account. But what really upset me is that they waited til I have almost 1 million points and I tried to redeem my points to be kicked. Internet Author: London, Kentucky Internet: Viggle inc Internet

Jan 21 2016
Ferrandino and son, Inc. Gregory Dytka, Amy Donovan Ripping off snow contractors is how they make a living! Farmingdale New York Author: Matawan, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Ferrandino and son, Inc. Farmingdale, New York

Jan 21 2016
American Health Solutions Called here for my son, I said who is calling hung up, I called back lady hung up, then I called again asked immediatiatly to be removed from list. hung up on me again great people PRETTY SURE THEY ARE SCAMMERS BE AWARE Evansville Wisconsin Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Health Insurance: American Health Solutions Evansville, Wisconsin

Jan 19 2016
A J Singh & Son Auto Sales Aka Ez Insurance Agency & American Security Insurance Inc. A multi-service Real Estate, Auto Sales, and Insurance Company Scam and Rip-off Consumers Hollywood, Miramar Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Realtors: A J Singh & Son Auto Sales Hollywood, Florida

Jan 13 2016
the ultimateprosthetic.com My son ordered a prosthetic off of this website, spending $1600 and promised it would be delivered in 6-8 weeks. It has been 3 months and they will not respond to his emails and will not refund his money. I want them turned in for fraud and his money refunded. Internet Author: Wilson, North Carolina Questionable Activities: the ultimateprosthetic.com Internet

Jan 10 2016
ABLE TRANSLATIONS DID NOT PAY ME AND LEFT ME WITH NO MONEY TO PROVIDE FOR MY SON DURING CHRISTMAS Mississauga, Ontario ONTARIO Author: Calgary, Alberta Disability Services: ABLE TRANSLATIONS Mississauga, Ontario, Alberta

Jan 10 2016
Macco Auto Well 1st off they customer service is very poor. When i dropped my truck off they never called me to give me any updates on my truck I did most of the calling. They kept my truck over the entire Christmas break and i couldn't do or buy my son nothing for Christmas. they told me my truck wasnt ready but when i drove by there shop my truck was parked outside already done but no one never called me. and they took all my insurance claim and only gave me 475.00 off of 4,302 which they was supposed to 2,200 dollars worth of work of the adjustments. I never got no paperwork back no receipts or nothing being broken down as to why it cost so much. Charleston South Carolina Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Consumer Services: Macco Auto Charleston, South Carolina

Jan 06 2016
HOVERBOARD360 hoverboard360.com My daughter ordered one for 6 yr. old son,my grandson, after seeing & hearing all the accidents and they didn't recommend a 6 yr. old we have tried to send it back since before christmas. I have called the several times a day. put on hold and then disconnected. I emailed their so called customer service & never heard back. I want their address to return & I can get it from anyone. I would really like to know in order to return. Internet Author: WICHITA, Kansas Sports Facilities: HOVERBOARD360 Internet

Jan 04 2016
Total Sports Boys and Girls Club AllWorld, Flip City, Wart Feet My SON has warts on his feet and hands after participating BIRTHDAY BASH @AllWorld-GYM !!! HERPIES Warren Internet
Total Sports Boys and Girls Club, AllWorld, Flip City Author: Bloomfield Hills , Michigan Party Planners: Total Sports Boys and Girls Club Warren ,

Dec 29 2015
Ncha Boris Pet delivery transport services Mac Pride i was looking for a bulldog for my son. Cameroon Internet Author: Kankakee, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ncha Boris Internet

Dec 26 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Richard Houghton CHARGED.... On THE RUN! Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Dec 22 2015
Luzerne county children an youth Caring for my niece's youngest son I live in shickshinny pennsylvania Author: Shickshinny, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Luzerne county children an youth

Dec 22 2015
Oakwood Capital Lending 1888 518 7714 ext.201 or 203 Poor people who apply with this company! This situation is terrible! My son apply December 17.2015. he was lost 1400$. PETER, BRITNY GREEN, MIKE, JENNY this is guys who steeling from poor people. Bolton internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Loans: Oakwood Capital Lending Internet

Dec 22 2015
Maine's CPS/DHHS Maine Department of Health and Human Services I am seeking justice because CPS/DHHS failed to abide by a court order in reunifying my son! Portland Maine Author: Portland, Maine Family Services: Maine's CPS/DHHS Portland, Maine

Dec 21 2015
Heavy Construction Academy REVIEW: Heavy Construction Academy dedicated to exceptional student experiences & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Heavy Construction Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. My son attended on my post 9/11 GI bill Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Northeast Heavy Construction Academy Brentwood, New Hampshire

Dec 21 2015
Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Vic Handa dentisry corp This man Dennis Khanna has stolen my family home of 18 yeaars with 3 young children iwas left homeless after living and paying my mortgage for 18 years he came in and put 2 mortgages on my property and stole my family home. hamilton Nationwide Dennis Khanna has to stop or pay the consequences Author: Hamilton, Ontario Government Worker: Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Nationwide

Dec 18 2015
Yvonne Rego left my son stranded in Stockton Ca. Told him to find his own way home. Roseville California Author: Ash Fork , Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Yvonne Rego Roseville, California

Dec 09 2015
Toth Properties Brett Toth or Michael Toth ,father and son, Scam, Fraud, Deceptive Business Practices, Shady, Tactical Business Practices Plays Mind Games Westlake Village California Author: Woodland Hills, California Property Management: Toth Properties Westlake Village, California

Dec 02 2015
fidelity bank of nigeria Shenea Lewin Contacted me thru facebook using God's words, asking me to help her donate her money, asked me to contact fidelity bank..The bank ask some personal information including bank account. Luckily, that day my son heard from the news that some nigerian nationals were arrested with that fraud.They will use your account to hack others and the blame will be yours then.. Internet Author: Gen.Trias, Other $$ REWARDS Offered: fidelity bank of nigeria

Nov 22 2015
Mike D. Rubin Scam artist Dallas Texas She finally has nothing to say bc she knows I am right but makes one final false allegation Author: Rowlett, Texas Lawyers: Mike D. Rubin Dallas, Texas

Nov 20 2015
Titlemax I open this loan to assist my son with his schooling college education. I was without any other resources. The first thing I was a few days late was being called on a daily basis and couldn't understand the person. Also they want you to mail check or come Title loan Alexandria Virginia Author: Bowie, Maryland Loans: Titlemax Alexandria, Virginia