Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search | ferrandino & son
Approximately 1,908 Reports Found
Showing 1-25
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports from our database. What's This?
Click here to narrow search ← Specific Search You are now on
Simple Search - very broad
  Date Title City, State  
 
1, Report #1324423


Aug 24 2016
03:44 PM
Greers garage door service Greers garage, greer's garage doors I ordered garage doors and motors for a development. The doors were installed and when we requested the motors to be installed nobody would return our call for weeks. Finally the owners mother called me and said the owner ,her son, is in jail now and wont complete the work. He was paid in full. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Garage Door Companies: Greers garage door service Dallas, Texas  
 
2, Report #1323971


Aug 22 2016
07:22 PM
UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Discharged my son from the Emergency Room in bad condition Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Verona, Pennsylvania Healthcare Centers: UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Monroeville, Pennsylvania  
 
3, Report #1323828


Aug 22 2016
08:49 AM
Drive Line Auto parts Mike Ignatow Mike At Drive Line Auto Parts Did Absolutely Nothing Said He Would Do including sending my 16 YO son a smashed auto door Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Blanco, Texas Auto Parts: Drive Line Auto parts Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
 
 
4, Report #1323715


Aug 21 2016
11:25 AM
Robinson & Son funeral home Never looked to see if the information was correct. My husband was married. Mississippi Author: Enid, Mississippi Liars: Robinson & Son funeral home Mississippi  
 
5, Report #1323708


Aug 21 2016
10:55 AM
Senior life insurance Want pay policy of son death Thomasville Georgia Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Senior life insurance Georgia  
 
6, Report #1323633


Aug 20 2016
08:23 PM
Smite & son Sergio Nationwide Author: Bron x, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Smite & son Nationwide  
 
7, Report #379186


Aug 20 2016
03:22 PM
Mariane Lynda Jensen She kidnapped my son! MURFREESBORO, Tennessee
Family Matters Author: East Northport, New York Ex-Wives: Mariane Lynda Jensen MURFREESBORO,, Tennessee
 
 
8, Report #1323191


Aug 18 2016
08:15 AM
Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Jorge Leal Murguía de concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col. Mexico Mérida, Yuc. 97125 & 30 171 Garcia Gineres 97125 999 254 Yo visito Mérida por negocios una ves al mes, pero por lo que se Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 ubicada en Mérida Yucatán. tuve una experiencia muy similar, llego al grado de que una de las personas a las que yo personalmente recomendé le mintió en su cara, la persona en cuestión grabo una de sus conversaciones y cuando Jorge intento incumplir lo que se acordó en esa conversación esta persona se la mostro y el dijo que la grabación había sido alterada !! El señor Jorge Leal Murguía de concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col. Mexico Mérida, Yuc. 97125 & 30 171 Garcia Gineres 97125 999 254 0278, 9999258856, 9-26-66-58, 9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com tiene un temperamento muy violento, todas las personas que trabajan para el mienten para cubrirlo por miedo. en mi opinión es una cuestión de tiempo para que le suceda algo a este tipo, porque uno no puede andar por ahí .. cometiendo fraudes a gente inocente y esconderse tras las espaldas de sus empleados dejándole a ellos todos los problemas mientras el se la pasa en fiestas con el jet set de Mérida para evadir sus responsabilidades, en lugar de hacer el trabajo para lo que fue contratado, el siempre niega los hechos y dice que son rumores o historias que la gente inventa. Merida, YUCATAN Mexico Yucatan, mexicoJorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Jorge Leal Murguía concrete & concrete and distributor and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 97125 999254 Garcia Gineres I visited Merida for business once a month, but so is Jorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 located in Merida Yucatan. I had a very similar experience, came to the extent that one of the people I personally recommended lied to his face, the person in question recorded one of their conversations and when Jorge attempt to break what was agreed in that conversation this person I showed it to him and said the recording had been tampered !! Mr. Jorge Leal Murguía concrete & concrete and distributor and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 Garcia Gineres 97125 0278 999254, 9999258856, 9-26-66-58, 9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com has a very violent temper, all people working for lying to cover it out of fear. in my opinion it is a matter of time before something happens to this guy, because you can not go around .. committing fraud innocent people and hide behind the backs of their employees leaving them all the problems while he spends at parties with the jet set Merida to evade their responsibilities, rather than do the job for which he was hired, he always denies the facts and says they are rumors or stories that people invent. Merida, Yucatan Mexico YUCATAN, Mexico Author: Merida, yucatan, New Mexico Builders & Contractors: Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Internet  
 
9, Report #1321877


Aug 11 2016
06:00 AM
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company They refused to issue a life insurance policy for my ten year old autistic son based on him having autism Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Leesburg , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City , Oklahoma  
 
10, Report #1321343


Aug 08 2016
01:12 PM
pcrichard&son pcrichard&son pcrichardandsonpc richard and son pc richard and sonpcrichardandson pcrichard&sonpcrichard.com They are a SCAM COMPANY!!! Do not buy a t.v. from here! Broken cracked screen not working! SCAM! NY Internet
Author: las vegas, Nevada TVs & VCRs: pcrichard&son Internet
 
 
11, Report #1321089


Aug 06 2016
09:10 PM
Loan Source llc We needed help! We just had a baby and we have a son in college as well as two more children at home! We contacted them for a Loan not a handout !! They told my husband to pay them in order to establish a payment promise of sorts.( ok, we fell for it) and no money, no loan, no explaination!!! However, they did have the nerve to ask for MORE money!! Are you crazy? We borrowed money to pay you the first time!! This is Not right and something needs to happen!!! BEWARE , THIS IS A SCAM!!! Mineral Wells, TX Author: Nevada Financial Services: Loan Source llc Texas  
 
12, Report #1320243


Aug 02 2016
11:11 AM
leonard and son construction aka Leonard Loerna Overcharged, Horrible Quality, Avoided Phone Calls thousand palms California
Author: palm springs, California Builders & Contractors: leonard and son construction thousand palms, California
 
 
13, Report #1319871


Jul 31 2016
10:37 AM
Purrazello & Son llc Concrete Construction Tony Purrazzello CONSUMER BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED CONTRACTOR Catonsville Maryland Author: Maryland Builders & Contractors: Purrazello & Son llc Concrete Construction Catonsville, Maryland  
 
14, Report #1319830


Jul 31 2016
08:42 AM
Spokane KOA Journey campground The owner's son Bill refuse to pay me since March 2016 and he owes me free KOA pull-in rent for four months. Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Racists: Spokane KOA Journey campground Spokane, Washington  
 
15, Report #1319609


Jul 29 2016
01:10 PM
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas  
 
16, Report #1318943


Jul 26 2016
08:16 AM
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet  
 
17, Report #1281677


Jul 23 2016
11:33 AM
Ferrandino and Sons Provided electrical service at a Ruby Tuesday.  Farmingdale NY Author: Slidell, Louisiana Electrical Services: Ferrandino and Sons NY  
 
18, Report #1292990


Jul 21 2016
03:47 PM
Rotula 2 Comunicacion Visual Stole Half of my Last Salery Palma Son Castello
Author: algaida, South Carolina Employment Services: Rotula 2 Palma, South Carolina
 
 
19, Report #1316546


Jul 12 2016
06:13 PM
Cam truck sales Ride now leasing llc cam express one they are not fair to their obligation from the owner to the son in law to the mechanics to the girls who work ther Ashley Taylor is the newgirl but she will be trained to learn how to lie, HUNTSVILLE Texas Author: kenner, Louisiana Commerical Lending Firm: Cam truck sales hUNTSVILLE, Texas  
 
20, Report #1316137


Jul 11 2016
06:12 AM
Wildcat QT Services Oliver and Ian Mitchell recently dissolved QT Services - however the father-son duo are still trading under the WILDCAT name owing around £480k. Plymouth UK ,thewildcatgroup.com
Author: Alabama Auto manufactures: Wildcat Internet
 
 
21, Report #1316016


Jul 10 2016
10:19 AM
Sean cook Darius mcghee I was trying to do a business trade of my rv with him instead he stole my paperwork my car batter assaulted my bf ripped my rv wire and broke my relay switch and came in latex gloves threatened to shoot and kill mey bf and my one year old son police reports have been made he also chamged my motorhome in another name without mt consent I know what he drives his number and numerous of hi s whereabouts I hafy rv impounded and am currently homeless due to the robbery if I can be of help and also be help please contact me asap Los Angeles Internet Author: los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Sean cook Internet  
 
22, Report #1192014


Jul 09 2016
12:07 PM
Investor Mentorship IMC Mike Perez Investor Mentorship Club LLC Using other Peoples Money to run a Ponzi Scheme New Port Richey Florida
News Articles of Mr Perez's Fraud Author: Clearwater , Florida Seminar Programs: Investor Mentorship INC
 
 
23, Report #1315679


Jul 08 2016
06:06 AM
Walts Affordable Tree Service Owner allopwed his son to bid my job; we agreed on trees to be cut and the price beforehand. Do not hire these guys!!! indianapolis Indiana Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Landscape Companies: Walts Affordable Tree Service indianapolis, Indiana  
 
24, Report #1314687


Jul 01 2016
06:13 PM
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri
 
 
25, Report #1312021


Jun 17 2016
05:44 PM
Sovereign Health Group San Clemente a/k/a Medical Concierge, Inc. d/b/a MED-LINK Unlicensed Sovereign Health Group ,a/k/a Medical Concierge, Inc d/b/a MED-LINK, almost killed my voluntary admitted mental health not addictions diseased son on Dec. 2015-2016 San Clemente, California Author: Seal Beach, California Hospitals: Sovereign Health Group San Clemente San Clemente,, California  
   
Legend
NewNew UpdatedUpdated RebutalRebuttal PhotoPhoto
X