Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ferrandino & Son
There may be more reports for "Ferrandino & Son"
For more results perform a general search for "Ferrandino & Son"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
GERLER & SON INC GERLER & SON INCONLINE SHOE.COM ACCEPT CRAP BECAUSE NO RETURNS ACCEPTED GROVEPORT Ohio Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Department & Outlet Stores: GERLER & SON INC GROVEPORT, Ohio

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 13 2017
CD DIET&HEALTH Rippoff can't cancel once ordered but my son is a state trooper so gonna get them San Diego California Author: Sparta, Michigan Weightloss Programs: CD DIET&HEALTH San Diego, California

Feb 10 2017
Just Funky Pokemon Mug - Cheap split in half after first use. Son in tears. Wooster Ohio Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Just Funky Internet

Feb 09 2017
Pro Cal Stone John Profanchik They Are Rip Off Artists Beware of This Man and Anyone Associated With Him Including His Son Addison Texas SUPPLEMENTAL UPDATE By ProCal Stone: Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pro Cal Stone Addison, Texas

Feb 07 2017
Preimerecreditllc Froze my saving account and overdrawn it because my son Robert Arbuckle owes state Indianapolis Indiana Author: Clarksville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Preimerecreditllc Indianapolis , Indiana

Feb 05 2017
Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Radisson hotel Canada DIRTY BEDS! My 12 yr old Son found a used dirty condom under the blankets! Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 31 2017
Emporium I order  Now my son didn't get any thang for Christmas because I believe in this company to help signal parents thanks a million empoium . Internet Response from Emporium Author: Charleston, West Virginia Media: Emporium Internet

Jan 26 2017
Teambay, Order a jersey for my son and it NEVER CAME (((REDACTED))), Alexandria, Virginia (((REDACTED))),Un Internet
Author: montgomery, Illinois Clothing Stores: Teambay Internet

Jan 25 2017
Akron Auto Select I can't remember the guys name as to he is from another country but he is the salesman and also the son of the mechanic there. sold me a car and completely lied about everything car ended needing engine due to spun bearing 30 days after purchase. Akron Ohio Author: CLARE, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Akron Auto Select Akron, Ohio

Jan 24 2017
Comprehensive Wellness Center CWC RecoveryKeith Santiago INSURANCE FRAUD - SCAM - BEWARE - GAVE HEROIN TO MY SON Lantana Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Mental Health: Comprehensive Wellness Center Lantana, Florida

Jan 13 2017
Wm Gillespie & Son Gillespie Aluminum, Gillespie Gutters. Unlicensed Contractor refuses to refund $3000 deposit. No work performed. Ormond Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Wm Gillespie & Son Ormond Beach, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Larry Teague and sons pluming other addresses they use is 3601 bessent road, Jacksonville fl 32218, and 101 lemon st Neptune beach fl 32266-6114 and 203 ocean front Neptune beach FL 32266. Other numbers 904-270-2289, 786-420-6838 ex-29803 Larry Teague & son heating & air-conditioning will do any job for money but once you hand over that money , it's bump that contract with customer Jacksonville fl and Neptune beach fl Nationwide
Author: Gainesville, Florida Attorney Generals: Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Paul Schaefer Attorney At Law My Son is in prison now for 6 years because Paul Schaefer felt he didnt have to show up for my sons Apeal brief after we gave him almost $30,000 Longwood Florida Author: St cloud, Florida Attorney Generals: Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Longwood , Florida

Jan 05 2017
Westlakes Auto Financial When you see Westlakes Financial, RUN Los Angeles, California Like Mother..Like Son? Author: Colonial Beach, Virginia Auto Dealers: Westlakes Auto Financial california

Jan 04 2017
Magic Tracks.com Ontel world pack USA Long wait times, placed order Oct 1,2016. As of Jan 4,2016 still haven'tt gotten ! Son 6, been waiting since christmas ! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Magic Tracks.com Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
GearBest.com I ordered a coat for my son November 21, 2016 for $39.52. I never received my order. I ordered this product with my childsupport debit card believing that this company is a legitimate company. I contacted Gearbest many many times and I keep getting a message that my order is on back order, and they are processing my order. And give dates when the order will be shipped out, so far those dates are long past by. China Internet Gearbest is here to help you! Author: Rochester, New York Clothing Stores: GearBest.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
Bruce Tinsley He took money from my son to by his first car. He promised to deliver the car in 2 weeks after taking an $800 down payment. My son never received the car and has only received $400.00 of his deposit and Bruce has cussed him out and threatened to hurt him physically Louisville Kentucky Author: Ekron, Kentucky Motor Vehicle: Bruce Tinsley Louisville, Kentucky

Dec 29 2016
Hoverflex My son purchased a hover board from hover flex. It worked for about an hour and then would not move at all. I have tried many times to contact the company about this issue and they never answer the phone. They do not respond to emails and have made no effort to correct this issue. Santa Barbara California Author: Frisco, Texas Fitness Consultants: Hoverflex Santa Barbara , California

Dec 28 2016
Champs Apparel champsapparelstore.com I ordered a football jersey Dec. 6 for my son, paid extra for shipping, never received my order and they charged me $101.30 more than the invoice and $1.01 foreign transaction fee. They are a fake website. Beware do not order from them. China Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida On-Line Stores: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Stole my credit card, jewelry, Ripped off my son/other family members.Pathetic liar! BOONTON, New Jersey SO WE HAVE ANOTHER RAJPOT Author: rahway, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New Jersey

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 21 2016
Hobby discounts Haven't received product that was for son going to navy for 6years ruined Christmas won't give me information Internet Author: Livingston, Texas Sporting Goods: Hobby discounts Internet

Dec 05 2016
Christopher Skovira- Avolio Chris Skovira I lost total custody of my son with this guy Greensburg Pennsylvania
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Christopher Skovira- Avolio Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Dec 04 2016