Your Search | ferrandino & son

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet

Nov 15 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Took funds out from my us money card with no purchases made really upset me money was for my son and came to find out my balance was 0.00 my son was sad now tell me how can I get my money returned thank you Internet Call 855-421-9615 and get your money Author: Hollister, California Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Nov 07 2016
Enconopick I sent them $59.99 for a Jacket in September still no jacket I tried to contact them only to get a generic email response. My son wanted this jacket for his birthday which has passed. He is special needs son and doesn't understand why he didn't get his gift. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Adoption Agencies: Enconopick Internet

Oct 21 2016
Well ashley hawthorne should not had kept falsely accusing my mother of harassment now her whole company is in the toilet and god said let him avenge our enemies boy has he ever he hates injustices Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 17 2016
James Hornback, James Fredrick Hornback and Jessica his daughter he said he had and claims to have a SON Alex as well. This man convince me to send over $16,000 to him to get him home from the military he was many different phone numbers many excuses and never showed up, Saint Louis Internet There is no such person Author: DeRuyter , New York United States Military: James Hornback Internet

Oct 17 2016
Rod's Auto Sales Rods This is a car I'd put my teenage son in! Best car on the lot for a teenage boy and safe! NORTH EUGENE Oregon Author: Eugene , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Rod's Auto Sales NORTH EUGENE , Oregon

Oct 16 2016
Suppclub.com I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Suppclub.com Internet

Oct 13 2016
Rising Son Transport I stopped receiving my detailed hand BV written pay check stub Aug. 30,2016. At that point my check VC was always short. Axton Va Author: Asheville, North Carolina Local Transportation: Rising Son Transport Asheville, North Carolina

Sep 28 2016
kevin declue domionion made a promise to help my son get famous and took alot of money from me los angles California Promise to be a star Author: san deigo, California Producers: kevin declue los angles, California

Sep 27 2016
William C. Rott & Son Deceptive Sales Practices Tonawanda New York Author: Orchard Park, New York Home Improvements: William C. Rott & Son Tonawanda, New York

Sep 27 2016
2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY JAILBUSTERS THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO TAKE MY MONEY AFTER MY SON IS IN CUSTODY Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Bail Bonds: 2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY Houston, Texas

Sep 14 2016
BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO Lisa was high ,heroin.. pills?,  And fainted mid way of piercing my lip as soon as she saw blood. My 9 yr old son was there and witnessed it. Unhygienic, unprofessional. Shouldn't operate. Author: Flushing, New York Better Business Bureau: BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO

Sep 14 2016
JD Construction/Walter and Victor Rodriquez concretaman4242@gmail.com Stole over 3,000.00 dollars from me, my friend and son, for work he promised to do and did not Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: JD Construction/Walter and Victor Rodriquez Dallas, Texas

Sep 14 2016
Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Ken shipley, son and the entire family. Worst ripoff in west texas, Buyer beware shop elsewhere Levelland, Texas 79336  Author: Texas Manufactured Home Dealers: Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Levelland, TX 79336, Texas

Sep 12 2016
Paul Gonzales I was on POF and as mentioned in previous cases. He contacts you, says he has a 7 yr old son and then asks you out on a date and proceeds to eat everything on the menu claiming it is from working out. Glendale Internet, California
Author: Valley Village, California Restaurants: Paul Gonzales Internet

Sep 07 2016
Fidelity Bank Plc, Mr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Mrs. Esther Brown, Asije Raymond Fidelity Bank Plc, Managing Director Mr.Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Depositor Mrs Esther Brown, Dear My greatest kin. God Bless You. maikomelody45@gmail.com/ My dearest son, please try to contact the bank for fund. Lagos Nigeria Author: Phnom Penh, Colleges and Universities: Fidelity Bank Plc Internet

Sep 05 2016
Cement doctors/ray ceder I knew Ray as an acquaintance. I told him my son needed help with a mold issue. He went to my sons house gave him and estimate, he required a deposit of $1000. Ray has been putting off doing the work. He keeps coming up with excuses. Now he doesn't even answer the phone. He is a con artist! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Cement doctors/ray ceder Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2016
Wang Gang I purchased awesome Under Armour football cleats for my son. Received Adidas soccer shoes. ShangHai MinHangQu China
Author: Manitou Beach, Michigan Sporting Goods: Wang Gang ShangHai MinHangQu, Other

Aug 24 2016
Greers garage door service Greers garage, greer's garage doors I ordered garage doors and motors for a development. The doors were installed and when we requested the motors to be installed nobody would return our call for weeks. Finally the owners mother called me and said the owner ,her son, is in jail now and wont complete the work. He was paid in full. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Garage Door Companies: Greers garage door service Dallas, Texas

Aug 22 2016
UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Discharged my son from the Emergency Room in bad condition Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Verona, Pennsylvania Healthcare Centers: UPMC East Hospital in Monroeville, Pa. Monroeville, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Drive Line Auto parts Mike Ignatow Mike At Drive Line Auto Parts Did Absolutely Nothing Said He Would Do including sending my 16 YO son a smashed auto door Philadelphia Pennsylvania
update Author: Blanco, Texas Auto Parts: Drive Line Auto parts Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2016
Robinson & Son funeral home Never looked to see if the information was correct. My husband was married. Mississippi Author: Enid, Mississippi Liars: Robinson & Son funeral home Mississippi

Aug 21 2016
Senior life insurance Want pay policy of son death Thomasville Georgia Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Senior life insurance Georgia

Aug 20 2016
Smite & son Sergio Nationwide Author: Bron x, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Smite & son Nationwide