FERRANDINO & SON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ferrandino & Son
There may be more specific results for "Ferrandino & Son"
For more specific results for "Ferrandino & Son"
Showing 1-25 of 1,967 Found Reports For more specific results for "Ferrandino & Son"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 13 2017
Cook county Courthouse at 26th and California My son was appearing in court for his bond hearing and was denied his epilepsy medication which resulted in him having a seizure while sitting in the bullpen waiting to sign his IBond. He ended up with a broken nose, stitches to his eye and a face that lo Civil suit Chicago Illinois Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Police: Cook county Courthouse at 26th and California Chicago , Illinois

Jul 13 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Lousy Son of a B Niwot Colorado Author: Joliet, Illinois Cruise Ships: Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Niwot, Colorado

Jul 11 2017
The Law Office of Ronald I. LeVine Attorney charges approximately $50,000+, commits fraud against 70+ year old woman and her son and illegally covers it up Hackensack New Jersey Author: Sussex, New Jersey Lawyers: The Law Office of Ronald I. LeVine Hackensack, New Jersey

Jul 01 2017
Patricia E. (or) A. Robertson (or) Michelle L. Black (or) Michelle Hall (or) Michelle La Hall Violation of a Real-Estate Contract, destroying a house to be bought by her and son. Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Real Estate Services: Patricia E. (or) A. Robertson Albuquerque,

Jun 25 2017
Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Doctor David Son Dentist in Irvine California CAUTION!!! DENTIST DR. DAVID SON IN IRVINE CA IS A SCAM. HE TOOK $15,000 FROM ME AND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS TO FINISH WHAT I PAID HIM TO DO. HE IS A FRAUD Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Irvine, California

Jun 18 2017
Oracle exchange I sent money to Oracle Exchange to receive Western Union money transfer for my son. Oracle asked me to send money through PayPal to a email address and once I sent the money to the address I never got a reply for a transaction or transfer money receipt number this is a scam address please do not send money to Oracle exchange they are scammers please help if anyone knows how I can retrieve my money Nationwide Author: rutherfordton, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Oracle exchange Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Heavy Construction Academy REVIEW: Heavy Construction Academy dedicated to exceptional student experiences & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Heavy Construction Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. My son attended on my post 9/11 GI bill Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heavy Construction Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifie ™ …businesses you can trust. Heavy Construction Academy the nation’s leading institution training & certification of Heavy Equipment Operators. Heavy Construction Academy has modern equipment, state-of-the-art facilities, and an ideal training field. HCA has become one of the most effective, efficient training sites in the world. Brentwood, New Hampshire

Jun 12 2017
John Alexander John Alexander is a very big scammer who lives in glandale california,he claimed his wife died of cancer and then he claimed his son died in Florida in bar he was Gay. glandale california Author: Mchenry, Illinois Internet Fraud: John Alexander Internet

Jun 12 2017
telltail cockers Diane Donnelly Cryptorchid pup by Tell Tail's Son of a Bee by Tell Tail's Instant Replay north olmstead Ohio Author: carrollton, Ohio Liars: telltail cockers north olmstead, Ohio

Jun 11 2017
Camelback Kia Additional fees and overcharged Phoenix Arizona So you did not teach your son to read anything before he signs anything Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Camelback Kia Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 05 2017
Marjolaine Louveau Le stage qu'elle offre n'est pas du tout à niveau avec son prix InternetTranslation: Marjolaine Louveau The internship it offers is not at all level with its Internet price
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Entertainers: Marjolaine Louveau Internet

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

May 24 2017
Russell County Sanitation Department Placing community members in jail over delinquent payments Phenix City Alabama If the phenix city police and russel country care about child abuse they should go after parents who use their kids as weapons to charge a innocent person with sexual abuse they are not transparent Author: Hurtsboro, Alabama Attorneys General: Russell County Sanitation Department Phenix City, Alabama

15, Report #1371914

May 08 2017
Nicnacs general I ordered a hoodie back in march 2017 for my son and here it is may and i have yet to receive it although i have been charged for it what can i do to get my monety back Internet Author: ECLECTIC, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nicnacs general Internet

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 18 2017
Canton Trade Days Canton First Mondays, First Monday Trade Days, Retail Therapy, Amy Mitchell Assaulted while taking a photo of my wife and son Canton Texas Author: Canton, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Canton Trade Days Canton, Texas

Apr 14 2017
the Meadows mobile home park owner, w/out my permission, leased to and collected my rent money's to/from the 'managers son' who then destroyed it, park says I abandoned. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Manitou Springs, Colorado Mobile Home Parks: the Meadows mobile home park Colorado Springs, Colorado

Mar 14 2017
Toth Properties Brett Toth or Michael Toth ,father and son, Scam, Fraud, Deceptive Business Practices, Shady, Tactical Business Practices Plays Mind Games Westlake Village California debbie a con artist Author: Woodland Hills, California Property Management: Toth Properties Westlake Village, California

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Internet Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Feb 24 2017

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 20 2017
GERLER & SON INC GERLER & SON INCONLINE SHOE.COM ACCEPT CRAP BECAUSE NO RETURNS ACCEPTED GROVEPORT Ohio Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Department & Outlet Stores: GERLER & SON INC GROVEPORT, Ohio

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri