Your Search | ferrandino & son

Apr 24 2016
XTREME General Contracting Scott and Son (Sorry....contractor never provided his first or last name on his card...) from XTREME General Contracting Phone Number 570-236-0457 Black Dodge Pickup PA License Plate Number ZHC 7198 Wrote up a contract to patch up my roof and replace 2 s Contractor screwed over the the single woman living alone. Stroudsburg PA Internet Author: Newfoundland, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: XTREME General Contracting Internet

Apr 22 2016
Jersey Kings Co My son ordered jerseys from this company in the amount of $250 and NEVER received anything. The company has shut down all sites and you can't find them. Internet Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Clothing Stores: Jersey Kings Co Internet

Apr 22 2016
Keene Machinery And Export Owned By Karon Jones and her son Lincoln Robinson I Am Ripped Off My Deposit Money $ 8,000 By Karon Jones Austin Texas Remove my name, Lincoln Robinson Author: Regina, Oregon Auto Dealers: Keene Machinery And Export Austin,

Apr 22 2016
BLTong Technology Limited, Mr. Peter I ordered a balance scooter for my son for Christmas, paid through Western Union, and never received it. I did receive a small package after 3 weeks that looked to be a piece of an iphone screen! Shenzhen China Author: Bend, Oregon Sporting Goods: BLTong Technology Limited

Apr 22 2016
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
I am Sean O'Neal Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 21 2016
son anderson /RAYNE LEGACY TRANSPORTATION L.L.C. beware of this company or jason anderson he is a con man GARY Indiana Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: son anderson /RAYNE LEGACY TRANSPORTATION L.L.C. GARY , Indiana

Apr 12 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | SEX OFFENDER ALERT BEWARE ((((REDACTED))) WHILE FILING A Job APPLICATION (((REDACTED))) touched my son SEXUALLY, (((REDACTED))) San Diego, California I am a victim of 100% Fake Slander and Lies Author: san diego, California Adultery: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) San Diego, California

Apr 12 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | is on the LOOSE in SAN DIEGO - SINCE 2005, CAUGHT HIM STALKING MY 14 year old SON!!!!! San Diego, California Nicole: Author: San Diego, California Sex Offenders: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) San Diego, California

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
Dogwish Foundation -No- Service Dog for our Down Syndrome son Winchester California Author: Mesquite, Nevada Animal Services: Dogwish Foundation Winchester , California

Apr 08 2016
AFA Locksmith Took advantage of my 17 year old son Huntsville AL Update to this story Author: huntsville, Alabama Auto Repair Service: AFA Locksmith AL

Apr 05 2016
Southeast Saints On Cullen at Cullen middle school under Coach Houston This is a youth football organization and they screwed my son and all the other children out of the play offs, no banquet of anything it just wrong .The dance coaches also ran off with the money , they have done this before and they need too be stopped . They are not organized not professional in anyway please they practice off Cullen middle school off Cullen and Yellowstone the owner name is Coach Houston thanks you Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Southeast Saints Houston , Texas

Mar 31 2016
UdevelopeME closed down while my son is still on a full payment for he's photographs They owed me money.  Deer Park New York Author: Far rackoway, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: UdevelopeME Deer Park , New York

Mar 30 2016
Retro Fitness, Fairfield NJ, Abe Lazizi The refused to close non-contracted account, collections agency harassing my autistic son daily! FAIRFIELD New Jersey
Author: Fairfield, New Jersey Health Spas: Retro Fitness, Fairfield NJ FAIRFIELD, New Jersey

Mar 25 2016
Nat Coles Duluth Youth Lacrosse Association Nat Coles and Connie Coles Nat Coles filed a false police report on me because he got mad at me because I complained that my son almost got bite by a dog at his Lacrosse Practice and so that he could excerpt his authority to me!! Duluth Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Clubs & Organizations: Nat Coles Duluth Youth Lacrosse Association Duluth, Georgia

Mar 22 2016
Ferrandino & Son Inc Scam, Ripoff, Don't Trust Farmingdale New York Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Landscaping: Ferrandino & Son Inc Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
Viaguard Accu-Metrics DO NOT USE THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY - FOUND OUT MY SON WAS ACTUALLY NOT MY SON Scarborough Canada Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Medical Laboratories: Viaguard Scarborough, Ontario

Mar 13 2016
YDE ADVISORY SERVICES YUNTWINE DEMETRIUS ENGLISHTWINEYDE FOREX LLC REPRESENT YOUR CITY RECORDS INCCLUB 800(FACEBOOK)YDE YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS INCBAG LAFAMILIA RECORDS INC MEN ABOUT CHANGEENGLISH REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS INCREPRESENT YOUR CITY INCMCNAIR CLEANING SERVICE RIP OFF ME AND MY SON IN COLLEGE BY TAKING 13,824.19 BUSINESS CREDIT PROGRAM GAUTIER MISSISSIPPI
Author: hialeah, Florida Business Consultants: YDE ADVISORY SERVICES Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
People United for Christians, Inc Keep sending mail for my deceased son. I asked to stop, to no avail. La Vergne California Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Questionable Activities: People United for Christians, Inc La Vergne, California

20, Report #1292093

Mar 07 2016
Quick Locksmith Tech too advantage of my son, to unlock the garage instead of the front door and over charged him. The tech did not ask for any ID or if their is an adult here. I have called the company 5 times this morning everyone there said that they are the manager. I could not get a straight answer, each employee were all very rude and disrespectful. All I wanted was 140.00 back, the tech charged my son 250.00 but he only had 200.00. The tech could have went unlocked the front door. Can you help? I am unemployed. thanks DFW Nationwide Author: The Colony, Texas Work at Home: Quick Locksmith Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
GREENWOOD AND SON THOMAS GREENWOOD AKA T.A. GREENWOOD RIPOFF - CON IN THE VILLAGES, FLORIA STOLE $500 & REFUSED TO RETURN IT FRUITLAND PARK Florida Author: THE VILLAGES, Florida Building Services: GREENWOOD AND SON FRUITLAND PARK, Florida

Mar 02 2016
net spend Metabank closed my account and took my government benefits Nationwide net spend Author: Stockbridge , Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: net spend Nationwide

Feb 27 2016
Ziebart / Speedy autoglass I purchased a vehicle from them My son was employed there at the time , Well they charged me 400 a month for this 2001 grand Prix Marion Ohio Author: Marion, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Ziebart /Speedy autoglass Marion , Ohio

Feb 26 2016
scott and son auto sales Con men decieved single working out of her money in exchange for a money pit vehicle houston Texas You failed to exercise common sense Author: houston, Texas Auto Dealers: scott and son auto sales houston , Texas

Feb 15 2016
navient Sallie Mae I cosigned a student loan for my son in 2006. In 2008 i started paying on this loan on regular monthly basics, January 2016 i recieved a letter stating how much i owed and it didnt add up to my calculations . i started investingating my acccount during this investigatin I found 6 paymens deducted from my checking account but debited to my loan. the comapny is stating the money has been credited to other student loans my son has. I didnt co-signfor those loans and have no obligation to them at all. i have not been charged a late charge ,nothing negative on my account this tells me the illegal practice is the work of navient . they took my money and placed it on another account without my approval .  Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: North Little Rock , Arkansas Colleges and Universities: navient Philadelphia , Pennsylvania