Your Search | ferrandino & son

Jul 23 2016
Ferrandino and Sons Provided electrical service at a Ruby Tuesday. ¬†Farmingdale NY Author: Slidell, Louisiana Electrical Services: Ferrandino and Sons NY

Jul 21 2016
Rotula 2 Comunicacion Visual Stole Half of my Last Salery Palma Son Castello
Author: algaida, South Carolina Employment Services: Rotula 2 Palma, South Carolina

Jul 12 2016
Cam truck sales Ride now leasing llc cam express one they are not fair to their obligation from the owner to the son in law to the mechanics to the girls who work ther Ashley Taylor is the newgirl but she will be trained to learn how to lie, HUNTSVILLE Texas Author: kenner, Louisiana Commerical Lending Firm: Cam truck sales hUNTSVILLE, Texas

Jul 11 2016
Wildcat QT Services Oliver and Ian Mitchell recently dissolved QT Services - however the father-son duo are still trading under the WILDCAT name owing around £480k. Plymouth UK ,thewildcatgroup.com
Author: Alabama Auto manufactures: Wildcat Internet

Jul 10 2016
Sean cook Darius mcghee I was trying to do a business trade of my rv with him instead he stole my paperwork my car batter assaulted my bf ripped my rv wire and broke my relay switch and came in latex gloves threatened to shoot and kill mey bf and my one year old son police reports have been made he also chamged my motorhome in another name without mt consent I know what he drives his number and numerous of hi s whereabouts I hafy rv impounded and am currently homeless due to the robbery if I can be of help and also be help please contact me asap Los Angeles Internet Author: los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Sean cook Internet

6, Report #1192014

Jul 09 2016
Investor Mentorship IMC Mike Perez Investor Mentorship Club LLC Using other Peoples Money to run a Ponzi Scheme New Port Richey Florida
News Articles of Mr Perez's Fraud Author: Clearwater , Florida Seminar Programs: Investor Mentorship INC

Jul 08 2016
Walts Affordable Tree Service Owner allopwed his son to bid my job; we agreed on trees to be cut and the price beforehand. Do not hire these guys!!! indianapolis Indiana Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Landscape Companies: Walts Affordable Tree Service indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 01 2016
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri

9, Report #1312021

Jun 17 2016
Sovereign Health Group San Clemente a/k/a Medical Concierge, Inc. d/b/a MED-LINK Unlicensed Sovereign Health Group ,a/k/a Medical Concierge, Inc d/b/a MED-LINK, almost killed my voluntary admitted mental health not addictions diseased son on Dec. 2015-2016 San Clemente, California Author: Seal Beach, California Hospitals: Sovereign Health Group San Clemente San Clemente,, California

10, Report #1311948

Jun 17 2016
Paradise Auto sales Paradise Lube and Oil, Paradise Auto center Ripped off my under age son illegaly grants pass Oregon Author: cave junction, Oregon Auto Dealers: Paradise Auto sales grants pass, Oregon

Jun 15 2016
Juan Treminio EBC JT Uncle Son All Thieves Stole my parts will not return parts or complete chrome plating as promised and paid for La Puente California
Author: San Diego, California Auto Repair Service: Juan Treminio La Puente, California

Jun 14 2016
Kathleen Ann roberts Roberts realty local739 stone mountain drive Conroe tx 77302 Rented a mobile home from her dad d a written walk thru of all the previous damages. Reported in February 2016 that the floors in the laundry room and kitchen was getting weak. She never did nothing to repair the floors. But still collecting rent of 875.00 per month. I huge hole in the kitchen which my son fell thru. She still did nothing. We moved out and now she won't return deposit cause she is saying we flooded the kitchen ourselves I took pics and video of the house the day of move out. Do not rent from this slum lord. She is evil cold hearted and a con lady Nationwide Author: Texas Mobile Home Parks: Kathleen Ann roberts Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Fred's Mobile Services - Rip off Mechanics Fred damaged my car, denied police, left me and son stranded & double charged me winter springs Florida
Author: Altamonte Spring, Florida Auto Mechanics: Fred's Mobile Services winter springs, Florida

Jun 11 2016
American Bio Dental /Alessandro Porcella Alessandro Porcilla, the owner of American Bio Dental overcharged me on my bill and I was never informed and he pressured me to make the payment. The front desk receptionist gave me a lower quote over the phone to remove my Amalgam. I confirmed the price quote with the owner's son once I was at the office in person. Alessandro, was inappropriately flirtatious and made me feel uncomfortable. The dentist were kind and seemed overworked and stressed, as if they were in a constant hurry. They said Alessandro only pays them $500/week which is minimal compared to what I paid as a patient. Tijuana Mexico Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: American Bio Dental Alessandro Porcella Mexico

Jun 08 2016
Venturion Inc Steve Chapman, Megan Miller, Rick Burley, Ron Dahl, Jim Bullock May 21, 2009, my son meet Jim Bullock and with very encourageous and descriptive words my son ask us to invest money with these people.  Please help. Calgary, Alberta Alberta, Canada Venturion Inc Vindicated Author: Edmonton, Alberta, Alabama Investment Brokers: Venturio Inc Calgary, Alberta, Select State/Province

Jun 08 2016
A&A DRY CLEANER GARLAND TX FIRST ST Luis Alfonso owner and son Arnold pinillam Frauds liars scammers thieves worse company ever Garland Texas Nationwide
Author: Dallas , Texas Cleaning Services: A&A DRY CLEANER GARLAND TX FIRST ST Nationwide

May 23 2016
Ferrandino and Son Scammed a small snow company for $81,000 Collegeville Pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Landscape Companies: Ferrandino and Son

May 20 2016
Eric Hovind of Creation Today Kent Hovind CreationToday Kent Hovind betrayed by son Eric of Creation Today Pensacola Florida Author: Indy, Indiana Churches: Eric Hovind of Creation Today Pensacola, Florida

May 19 2016
JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE (Mr. Freddy Mane) Mr Freddy Mane was very nice when I stop and bought a car for my son(used as I knew, but mr Freddy told the engine was good. Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Auto Dealers: JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE West Palm Beach , Florida

May 12 2016
Keene Machinery And Export Owned By Karon Jones and her son Lincoln Robinson I Am Ripped Off My Deposit Money $ 8,000 By Karon Jones Austin Texas Remove my name, Lincoln Robinson Author: Regina, Oregon Auto Dealers: Keene Machinery And Export Austin,

May 11 2016
Arco Construction - - Eliseo Pita This guy is a crook. He took our deposit and never delivered the product. He gave us garbage work - probably his wife drew it. He brought his son to our resident to ask for more money. What a dishonest person. He took down his contact information on his website so no one can contact him. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Arco Construction - Houston , Texas

May 06 2016
Aamco (Bear, DE) My 17 yr old son brought in his car to have them check what was wrong with the clutch. They charged $115 but were unable to describe what the issue is. Bear Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Auto Repair Service: Aamco (Bear, DE) Bear, Delaware

May 02 2016
Lepri & Son Edward Lepri Highway Paving scam, fraud, inferior work, cashed cancelled check Mt. Bethel Pennsylvania Author: East Hanover , New Jersey Home Improvements: Lepri & Son Mt. Bethel , Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Our Campus Market Son never received his package, terrible customer service Author: Elgin, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Our Campus Market Internet

Apr 24 2016
XTREME General Contracting Scott and Son (Sorry....contractor never provided his first or last name on his card...) from XTREME General Contracting Phone Number 570-236-0457 Black Dodge Pickup PA License Plate Number ZHC 7198 Wrote up a contract to patch up my roof and replace 2 s Contractor screwed over the the single woman living alone. Stroudsburg PA Internet Author: Newfoundland, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: XTREME General Contracting Internet