FERRANDINO & SON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ferrandino & Son
There may be more specific results for "Ferrandino & Son"
For more specific results for "Ferrandino & Son"
Showing 1-25 of 1,956 Found Reports For more specific results for "Ferrandino & Son"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1371914

May 08 2017
Nicnacs general I ordered a hoodie back in march 2017 for my son and here it is may and i have yet to receive it although i have been charged for it what can i do to get my monety back Internet Author: ECLECTIC, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nicnacs general Internet

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 18 2017
Canton Trade Days Canton First Mondays, First Monday Trade Days, Retail Therapy, Amy Mitchell Assaulted while taking a photo of my wife and son Canton Texas Author: Canton, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Canton Trade Days Canton, Texas

Apr 14 2017
the Meadows mobile home park owner, w/out my permission, leased to and collected my rent money's to/from the 'managers son' who then destroyed it, park says I abandoned. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Manitou Springs, Colorado Mobile Home Parks: the Meadows mobile home park Colorado Springs, Colorado

Mar 14 2017
Toth Properties Brett Toth or Michael Toth ,father and son, Scam, Fraud, Deceptive Business Practices, Shady, Tactical Business Practices Plays Mind Games Westlake Village California debbie a con artist Author: Woodland Hills, California Property Management: Toth Properties Westlake Village, California

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Feb 24 2017

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 20 2017
GERLER & SON INC GERLER & SON INCONLINE SHOE.COM ACCEPT CRAP BECAUSE NO RETURNS ACCEPTED GROVEPORT Ohio Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Department & Outlet Stores: GERLER & SON INC GROVEPORT, Ohio

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 13 2017
CD DIET&HEALTH Rippoff can't cancel once ordered but my son is a state trooper so gonna get them San Diego California Author: Sparta, Michigan Weightloss Programs: CD DIET&HEALTH San Diego, California

Feb 10 2017
Just Funky Pokemon Mug - Cheap split in half after first use. Son in tears. Wooster Ohio Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Just Funky Internet

Feb 09 2017
Pro Cal Stone John Profanchik They Are Rip Off Artists Beware of This Man and Anyone Associated With Him Including His Son Addison Texas SUPPLEMENTAL UPDATE By ProCal Stone: Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pro Cal Stone Addison, Texas

Feb 07 2017
Preimerecreditllc Froze my saving account and overdrawn it because my son Robert Arbuckle owes state Indianapolis Indiana Author: Clarksville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Preimerecreditllc Indianapolis , Indiana

Feb 05 2017
Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Radisson hotel Canada DIRTY BEDS! My 12 yr old Son found a used dirty condom under the blankets! Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 31 2017
Emporium I order  Now my son didn't get any thang for Christmas because I believe in this company to help signal parents thanks a million empoium . Internet Response from Emporium Author: Charleston, West Virginia Media: Emporium Internet

Jan 26 2017
Teambay, Order a jersey for my son and it NEVER CAME (((REDACTED))), Alexandria, Virginia (((REDACTED))),Un Internet
Author: montgomery, Illinois Clothing Stores: Teambay Internet

Jan 25 2017
Akron Auto Select I can't remember the guys name as to he is from another country but he is the salesman and also the son of the mechanic there. sold me a car and completely lied about everything car ended needing engine due to spun bearing 30 days after purchase. Akron Ohio Author: CLARE, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Akron Auto Select Akron, Ohio

Jan 13 2017
Wm Gillespie & Son Gillespie Aluminum, Gillespie Gutters. Unlicensed Contractor refuses to refund $3000 deposit. No work performed. Ormond Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Wm Gillespie & Son Ormond Beach, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Larry Teague and sons pluming other addresses they use is 3601 bessent road, Jacksonville fl 32218, and 101 lemon st Neptune beach fl 32266-6114 and 203 ocean front Neptune beach FL 32266. Other numbers 904-270-2289, 786-420-6838 ex-29803 Larry Teague & son heating & air-conditioning will do any job for money but once you hand over that money , it's bump that contract with customer Jacksonville fl and Neptune beach fl Nationwide
Author: Gainesville, Florida Attorney Generals: Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Paul Schaefer Attorney At Law My Son is in prison now for 6 years because Paul Schaefer felt he didnt have to show up for my sons Apeal brief after we gave him almost $30,000 Longwood Florida Author: St cloud, Florida Attorney Generals: Paul schaefer Attorney law firm Longwood , Florida

Jan 05 2017
Westlakes Auto Financial When you see Westlakes Financial, RUN Los Angeles, California Like Mother..Like Son? Author: Colonial Beach, Virginia Auto Dealers: Westlakes Auto Financial california

Jan 04 2017
Magic Tracks.com Ontel world pack USA Long wait times, placed order Oct 1,2016. As of Jan 4,2016 still haven'tt gotten ! Son 6, been waiting since christmas ! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Magic Tracks.com Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
GearBest.com I ordered a coat for my son November 21, 2016 for $39.52. I never received my order. I ordered this product with my childsupport debit card believing that this company is a legitimate company. I contacted Gearbest many many times and I keep getting a message that my order is on back order, and they are processing my order. And give dates when the order will be shipped out, so far those dates are long past by. China Internet Gearbest is here to help you! Author: Rochester, New York Clothing Stores: GearBest.com Internet