Your Search | financial asset management systems, inc. (fams)

1, Report #1196671

Dec 19 2014
Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Dean Murrison-Director, Securities is selectively prosecuting security breaches? Refusing to investigate all security breaches? Regina SK
Author: Connecticut Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Internet

2, Report #1196645

Dec 19 2014
Vonage Business VOCALOCITY INC Vonage Business not compatible with Comcast Atlanta Georgia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Telephone Companies: Vonage Business Atlanta, Georgia

3, Report #1196641

Dec 19 2014
Duvera Financial Pressured harrassed aggressive frustrated Internet Author: Stephnville, Computer Training & Education: Duvera Financial Internet

4, Report #1196631

Dec 19 2014
Aaron, PHO Construction Licensed contractor Hawaii LLC #33157 Guilty of putting up scammy ads on Craigslist looking for rentals or houses to fix up; when I called about my rental property, he was extremely offensive and rude when I tried to figure out what he wanted. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Property Management: Aaron, PHO Construction Honolulu, Hawaii

5, Report #1196630

Dec 19 2014
Abuse: Gordon D Hamilton, Director, The Affinity Foundation sued for misfeasance and abuse in Public office Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Regina SK Author: Arkansas Court Judges: Abuse: Is Gordon D Hamilton, Director, The Affinity Foundation Internet

6, Report #1196629

Dec 19 2014
Gordon D Hamilton, FCAA Board Member, sued for abuse of process Financial and Consumers Affair Authority - Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice Regina SK Author: Alaska Blabber Mouth: Gordon D Hamilton, FCAA Board Member, sued for abuse of process Internet

7, Report #1196618

Dec 19 2014
Todd Brown, Inc Mega-Success System for Massage Therapists A home-study course package that didn't deliver what promised Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Massage Therapists: Todd Brown, Inc Nationwide

8, Report #1196607

Dec 19 2014
Life Partners Inc LPI Financial Service, Inc Deceptive, illegally charge fee back fee on Oct 2014 for period 9-2013 to 8/2014 waco Texas Author: mckinney, Texas Business Consulting: Brokerage Companies: Life Partners Inc Waco, Texas

Dec 19 2014
WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS LIAR, CHEAT,(((REDACTED))) BEWARE!!! Walt Jennings, Grove Property Management. (((REDACTED)))!!! Grove, Oklahoma
Author: Grove, Oklahoma Landlords: WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS Grove, Oklahoma

10, Report #1196579

Dec 19 2014
Katharine Gibbs School School has taken advantage of my vulnerability, a single mother of two under hardship and promised me financial stability and career opportunites. Also my identity was stolen through Wachovia where I had my student loans. Piscataway New Jersey Author: Irvington, New Jersey Financial Education: Katharin Gibbs School Piscataway, New Jersey

Dec 19 2014
Odain Watson aka Odain Lemonte Watson dba Odaingerous, Inc. dba Iconic Management Group dba Lamonte Entertainment Default on loan repayment Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California
Author: California Questionable Activities: Odain Watson Internet

12, Report #1196586

Dec 19 2014
Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Customer Service at its worst Wentzville, MO Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Fitness Plus Equipment Services Inc. Internet

13, Report #1196578

Dec 19 2014
AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. AAMCOG&S Transmission inc Aamco in Milford OH on ST. RT 28 -- they ripped me off and tried lying to me for more money!!! Milford Ohio Author: Goshen, Ohio Auto Repair Service: AAMCO / G&S Transmission Inc. Milford, Ohio

14, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

15, Report #1196524

Dec 19 2014
LBF TRAVEL INC This company have deceived a lot of customers. San Diego California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: LBF TRAVEL INC San Diego,, California

16, Report #1196545

Dec 19 2014
Mark Palestine future green, Uranium Aquisition Corp, (((redacted))), deceptive, lying, and dishonest landlord in boca raton fl boca raton Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Mark Palestine boca raton, Florida

Dec 19 2014
Tony Hartman Denver Financial Group FINRA complaint and State of Colorado action, Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tony Hartman Internet

Dec 19 2014
Jan Berkowitz Robert Sachs 2 Man in Jan Berkowitz Ponzi Scheme Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison - Robert Sachs Nags Head, North Carolina Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Financial Services: Jan Berkowitz Nags Head, North Carolina

Dec 19 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion Focus on Customer Adoration: 180fusion concentrates on 100% customer service, satisfaction. 180fusion implemented strategic changes ensuring attention to Voice of Customer; continually improving customer experience. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 180fusion pledges to continually resolve any consumer issues. Feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with 180fusion, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service..
Author: Burlington, Vermont Internet Marketing Companies: 180 Fusion Ladera Ranch, California

20, Report #1196500

Dec 19 2014
loan organics kenny lipman took my money houston Texas Author: garland , Texas Financial Services: loan organics houston, Texas

21, Report #1196495

Dec 19 2014
national asset protection agency napa napa is a rip off company they will scam u outta money tampa Florida
Author: St Pete, Florida Landscaping: national asset protection agency tampa, Florida

22, Report #1196465

Dec 19 2014
Oates energy inc Steal peoples money without sending them a bill and charge unrealistic $15 fee Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: Oates energy inc Jacksonville, Florida

23, Report #1196415

Dec 18 2014
Mac Churchill Acura A.K.A. MAC CHURCHILL AUTO GROUP INC - DEFRAUDED & LIED to! These guys will not honor a second contract after I caught them inflating the sales price by thousands on the first!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Fort Worth, Texas

24, Report #1196399

Dec 18 2014
Cooper Concepts, Inc. SCAM, Door-to-Door Sales for Spark Energy Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Cooper Concepts, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

25, Report #1196396

Dec 18 2014
United Property Management AKA Aventura Harbor Apartments Sheisty, misleading, and overpriced company North Miami Beach Florida
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Housing Rentals: United Property Management North Miami Beach, Florida