Your Search | financial asset management systems, inc. (fams)

Sep 01 2014
Designers International scentura creations designers international designers international ,designers international inc, one big mess,scentura,designers international bedford, Texas Author: aravada, Colorado Cult: Designers International scentura creations bedford, Texas

Sep 01 2014
Hector Ovalle owner of Mahi Water Systems Inc. THIEF! SCAMMER! A PIECE OF GARBAGE IS MORE VALUABLE THAN THIS PERSONS WORD Irvine California Author: El Centro, California Sales People: Irvine, California

Sep 01 2014
Elite Rig Services Elite Management Services, Elite Construction Services. The Owners of this Company Used my work and never paid me for it. They also stole my fuel cards and charged them up $20,000 and owe me $40,000 Plus Minot North Dakota Author: Rugby, North Dakota Trucking Companies: Elite Rig Services Minot, North Dakota

Sep 01 2014
206 Model Management 206 Model Management scam for kids wanting to model Kirkland Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Modeling & Talent Agencies: 206 Model Management Kirkland, Washington

Sep 01 2014
Running Bayou, All Systems Glow 5, Coasting the Coast, runningbayou.com, allsystemsglow5k.com Defrauded hundreds (if not thousands) of people out of race entries when he cancelled the race at the last minute. Kemah, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Running Bayou Internet

Sep 01 2014
GCM remodeling Ltd CG and Son Construction, Bestway Construction inc, GCM remodeling ltd Paid Mariusz Gajewski aka Mark thousands of dollars for fence and deck which were never completed. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Builders & Contractors: GCM remodeling Ltd Elmhurst, Illinois

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
HiTech Sloutions Bill KhouriHitechpro.netA division of 1884524 Ontario Inc hired for prject, never paid Mississauga, Ontario Author: Woodstock, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: HiTech Sloutions Mississauga, , Ontario

Sep 01 2014
Concord Management Ltd dba Richey Woods Senior Living bait and switch, consumer fraud, elder exploitation Maitland Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Housing Rentals: Concord Management Ltd Maitland, Florida

Sep 01 2014
Kevin James Cheale REMAX Kelowna & Coldwell Banker Kelowna 2013 Government Action - He Now Works for Remax. They are Just as Bad as Coldwell Banker Kelowna BC Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Property Management: Kevin James Cheale REMAX Kelowna & Coldwell Banker Kelowna Internet

Aug 31 2014
Vested Protection Systems Jeff Joy, Jeffrey Joy Clark New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Private Investigators: Vested Protection Systems Clark, New Jersey

Aug 31 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc How MPI franchisees are deceived and conned Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Aug 31 2014
American Homes 4 Rent LIES FALSE LEASES Lies, cover up, doesn't hold terms of lease Nationally Nationwide Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Property Management: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Walker Financial Ernest Walker Does not love up to agreements . His word means nothing Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Loans: Walker Financial Orlando, Florida

Aug 31 2014
Raymond Jones He threated me by calling my cellphone demanding $200 dollars for some court resturtuion or he was going to have the police come to my house to arrest me within 45 minutes. Nationwide Author: richmond, Virginia Financial Services: Raymond Jones Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Jet Moving Systems, Jet Relocation Inc. Horizon Moving systems Jet Moving Systems holding my house hold goods for hostage. Price increased three times and they claim amount of house hold goods increased center valley  Pennsylvania
Author: Hampton, Georgia Moving Companies: Jet Moving Systems center valley, Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
Zions Bank Tiberius Arms LLC Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Zions Bank provides financial services to a criminal conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States. After being notified that Tiberius Arms LLC is owned and controlled by the same people impersonating the defunct Pepperball Technologies Incorporated (PTI) Zions Bank continues to process payments. Tiberius Arms LLC makes fake PTI guns. Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Heredia, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Zions Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 31 2014
James Melvrick Zenith Industries Services Inc Frustrating. Confusing. Scam. Deceiving. Waiting for nothing. Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: James Melvrick Internet

Aug 31 2014
Victor Alfonso Respond Communications Plus Incorporated Inc. Liar Theif Cheat Fraud Low MF Credit Thief Alcoholic Satan Evil Lucifer Benedict Arnold Bad Business Santa Fe Springs California
Author: Lynwood, California Telephone Companies: Victor Alfonso Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 31 2014
SH Inc ( plus various sending numerous emails under various aliases and in many of the emails they claim I have money ready to be deposited to my account ect. I have unsubscribed from all their emails and they are persistent and they stop at nothing to find a way to hook me so to speak. I have warned them to also stop by bringing in the authorities and they still persist. Miami, Florida Author: Windsor, Ontario, Ontario Questionable Activities: SH Inc ( plus various Internet

Aug 31 2014
Ravenix Inc. Fastandroidunlocks Claim to unlock cellphones within 15 mins if you donate $10.00 via PayPal. I did, never received my unlock code as promised. US  Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Internet: Ravenix Inc. Internet

Aug 30 2014
dynamic recovery solutions Scam artist.....Dynamic Recovery Solutions...warning.....File a complaint with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -- South Carolina Author: Arkansas Collection Agencies: dynamic recovery solutions South Carolina

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
Wilshire Consumer Credit dba Westlake Financial Loanshark Behavior - Title Loan - Repossessed Car When No Money Due! Los Angeles California Author: West Sacramento, California Financial Services: Wilshire Consumer Credit Los Angeles, California

Aug 30 2014
Inovic, Inc. No Payment Received. 60 Days+ During Contract VALRICO Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Inovic, Inc. VALRICO, Florida