Your Search | financial resources unlimited, aka l. lewis & associates

Aug 01 2014
Dave Lewis dtlewis06@gmail.com postyourads@facebook.com facebook.com/postyourads www.facebook.com/postyourads Promote Your Business To 5000 Cities! I Will Put Your Product Or Service On 5000 Web Pages And Submit Every Page To Google, Yahoo And Bing! Las Vegas, Nevada
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Advertising / Deceptive: Dave Lewis Internet

Aug 01 2014
Corporate Capital Inc. Nate KappFlo TernesAshley Lodding Scam Company; Stole money from checking acct; Pd for services & none received Las Vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Corporate Capital Inc. Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 01 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Aug 01 2014
Empire Inc AKA Empire Chicago Inc AKA Mark Chern Door to door sales, Sleazy Management, Liar Lombard Illinois Author: Lombard, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Empire Inc Lombard, Illinois

Aug 01 2014
Mc Fadden Intigrity Lending Bureou Mc Fadden Intigrity Lending Bureou are crooks West Palm Beach Florida Author: Brooklyn New York, New York Attorneys General: E L Gordons Select State/Province

Aug 01 2014
Pop Money / Fiserv Fiserv, Zash SCAM, liars and thieves..... Internet Author: Englewood, Florida Financial Services: Pop Money / Fiserv Internet

Aug 01 2014
standard financial services Michael HerrinCDI unethical lawyer who lies and breaks the code of ethics and conduct for lawyers/scam artist murfreesboro Tennessee Author: murfreesboro, Tennessee Lawyers: standard financial services murfreesboro, Tennessee

Aug 01 2014
Prism Construction Lakewood Construction Associates, Lakewood Builders, J Mike Hammel, Jim Deering, James E. Deering, Aaron Swihart con men, crooks, thieves, unethical scumbags, incompetent builders, Dublin Ohio Author: centerburg, Oklahoma Builders & Contractors: Prism Construction Dublin, Ohio

Aug 01 2014
Financial Partners LLC Unprofessional - Rude - DIsrespectful St Charles Illinois Author: Winnetka, Illinois Business Consultants: Financial Partners LLC St Charles, Illinois

Aug 01 2014
TUNEUP MEDIA HAVE 1 TIME UNLIMITED LICENSE STOLE MY MONEY CLOSED THE DOOR ,,SCREWD UP ALL MY MUSIC LIBRARY SAN FRANCISCO California Author: MADISON, Tennessee Media: TUNEUP MEDIA SAN FRANCISCO, California

Aug 01 2014
Secured Benefits Connection LLC- AKA Legal Shield, formerly Pre-Paid Legal False Job Posting-took personal information Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Seattle, Washington Work at Home Business: Secured Benefits Connection LLC Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 01 2014
American Capital Holdings, LLC and David Charles Jackson Charles Jackson, David Jackson, D. Charles Jackson Fraud, Scam Artist Maryland
Author: Milford, Delaware Financial Services: American Capital Holdings, LLC and David Charles Jackson Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2014
TriStar Capital Limited, UK and Jeremy Lowe Possible Scammer Author: Milford, Delaware Financial Services: TriStar Capital Limited, UK Select State/Province

Reputation.com Read this before you sign up for Reputation.com, Internet
Author: Valencia, California Internet Services: reputation.com – remove ripoffreport false claims Internet

Aug 01 2014
Frank Davis Suntrust financial debt collection Boynton beach Florida Author: silver spring, Maryland Collection Agencies: Frank Davis Internet

Aug 01 2014
Student Editing Service 360 ~ Megan Lewis or Boadicea Camulodunum stalked my facebook page Uki, NSW Internet
Author: Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: Student Editing Service 360 Internet

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Conn's Furniture and Appliances Conn's Chris Espinoza aka Candelario Lied, cheated, took advantage, over sold, rude, mean, ignorant, above reproach TEMPE Arizona Author: LAVEEN , Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Conn's Furniture and Appliances TEMPE, Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Sunrise Senior Living assisted living former nurse manager wants families to know that Sunrise's main objective is financial exploitation without regard to your loved one's medical needs and can't deliver the care or services it promises Decatur Georgia Author: Georgia Social Services: Sunrise Senior Living assisted living Decatur, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
carpaymenthelpcenter.com IVAN LEVY, Stacey Brown,Sandy Lewis Taken Advantage of during your hardship times! Lake Worth Florida Internet Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Motor Vehicle: carpaymenthelpcenter.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Persels & Associates LLC Tiffany Rowe Leach Licensed in Ga would not renegotiate my settlement because of one date on the returned for was overlooked Towson, Maryland
Author: augusta, Georgia Consumer Services: Persels & Associates LLC Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Terrell Goeke Design Guild DBA Terrell Goeke Inc Submitting nsf checks for payment Palatine Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Terrell Goeke Palatine, Illinois

Jul 31 2014
Monte Mar Associates False representation failure to uphold contract los Angeles ca Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Services: Monte Mar Associates los Angeles, Delaware

Jul 31 2014
Apex Financial Incorporated Cinga Health and Life Insurance Company Lottery Payment Verification. Check for $4,350 received to cover processing fees of $3,850 Los Angeles, Cape-town, Cork City, & London California Author: Chicagoo, Illinois Legal Process Servers: Apex Financial Incorporated Nationwide