Your Search | fingerhut, saint cloud, mn

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 23 2016
Home Choice Buy it Now LLC Fraud/Rip off Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Woodbury, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Home Choice Saint Paul, Minnesota

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
EuroTech European Auto Service Cheap Slim Auto Service, Rucci European Auto Service Foreign auto repair ripoff, Letourbeu convinced my my LA Mechanic had not done the work he sold me ... He lied then the clutch wouldnt work ... Told me to come back Saturday and still would not make it right Saint George Utah
Author: West Hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: EuroTech European Auto Service Saint George, Utah

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 16 2016
Buydig.com Possible Scam Edison New Jersey Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Buydig.com Internet

Aug 14 2016
Buffalo Wild Wings Rochester MN Never right Rochester Minnesota Author: Rochester, Minnesota Fast Food Restaurants: Buffalo Wild Wings Rochester MN Rochester, Minnesota

10, Report #1322096

Aug 12 2016
Attractive Yorkies Ndikul Mackenzie He sale puppies and ask for the money first and then you don't hear from him anymore. So you loose your and you don't get the dog. Baltmore Maryland Author: SAINT ALBANS, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Attractive Yorkies Internet

11, Report #1322062

Aug 11 2016
Luigi Bruni Luigi Bruni SCAMMED me for $1785 dollars Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec Current city Internet
Author: dALLAS, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Luigi Bruni Internet

Aug 09 2016
Autovest, LLC Garnished my wage!!!!! southfield Michigan How About Some REAL Numbers? Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Collection Agencies: Autovest, LLC southfield, Michigan

Aug 09 2016
Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Universal Group, St Joseph's Unversal An unauthorized withdrawal was made from my account. I am not aware of this company. The available phone number was an automated system that would only take a message. After several failed attempts a dispute was giled with my bank. Saint Joseph Missouri Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Accounting: Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Saint Joseph, Missouri

Aug 08 2016
Brown college Mendoza heights, mn Sanford brown Screwed me over Mendota Heights Minnesota Author: alpena, Michigan Private Schools: Brown college Mendoza heights, mn Mendota Heights, Minnesota

Aug 08 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Publishers Clearing House first news of $5000 per month for ever; 1 million prize, Now demand of $33.43 immediately for items sent I never ordered 720 Winners Circle, St. Cloud Minnesota
Author: Edison, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Aug 07 2016
Securitas UNFAIR TREATMENT, FORCED LABOR AND FORGETTING TO PAY OFFICERS THEIR PAYCHECKS Saint Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Security Services: Securitas St. Louis , Missouri

Aug 06 2016
www.yourpayment.com They are claiming I owe about $6000.00 to Sprout Health Group and when I spoke with Sprout Health Group they said that they do not deal with this company. Beware this company is fraudulent and will do anything to gain money illegaly.  St. Paul, MN MN Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Health Insurance: IC Systems Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
Lewis Ben Williams Ben williams, big swoll Professional Swindler Con Artist Minneapolis, Mn Nationwide
Legal Action in Response to this Report Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Celebrities: Lewis Ben Williams Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
Fingerhut Double Charge -- Collection and Active at the same time Van Nuys California Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fingerhut Nationwide

20, Report #1320951

Aug 05 2016
Housing Hub Property Management A Careless, Unorganized, Incompetent, Poorly Managed Company that Charges Tenants for their Expenses Saint Paul Minnesota
Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Housing Rentals: Housing Hub LLC Saint Paul, Minnesota

21, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

22, Report #1320360

Aug 02 2016
Fingerhut Stay Away From Fingerhut Internet Author: Redding, California Specialty Stores: Fingerhut Internet

23, Report #1320311

Aug 02 2016
says there from FACEBOOK naturally i won a lottery 600000 but had to pay homeland certificate internal rev certificate some bank certificate thats 3 that i needed spent 5 grand pick ups receiving money and sending to lagos nigeria lagos nigeria lagos nigeria Author: saint cloud, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: africa saint cloud, Minnesota

24, Report #1319900

Jul 31 2016
Pureline Garcinia Total Ripoff Scam.. Do Not Fall for their Fineprint BS Tampa Bay Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Nationwide

25, Report #1319792

Jul 30 2016
Charter Communicatons. Charter.Spectrum Charter Spectrum Saint Louis, Missouri 63179 Author: Haltom City, Texas Internet Services: Charter Communicatons. Cincinnati, Ohio