FINGERHUT CREDIT ADVANTAGE ACCOUNT JEFFERSON CAPITAL, LLC, PLAZA ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Fingerhut Credit Advantage Account Jefferson Capital, LLC, Plaza Associates
There may be more specific results for "Fingerhut Credit Advantage Account Jefferson Capital, LLC, Plaza Associates"
For more specific results for "Fingerhut Credit Advantage Account Jefferson Capital, LLC, Plaza Associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
eteacherhebrew.com, eteachergroup.com Illegally charged Credit card without authorization Internet
Author: Cedar Park, Texas Computer Training & Education: eteacherhebrew.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Eviction Stoppers Guilt Trip to deposit money to account. They texted me all day Tampa Nationwide
Author: Davenport, Florida Emergency Services: Eviction Stoppers Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging Dar Waterfront & associates They have send my name and address to a collection agency. I never ordered anything from them or recieved anything. I have been hacked before and someone got information Sherman Oaks Ca.91423 Internet Author: Douglas, Alaska Skin Care: Allegro Anti Aging Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates Allegra Anti Agiing Cream Scam trying to collect on order that was paid. The product was advertised that only shipping was to be paid, which I did pay. Now I have recieved a collections letter for $51.50. Never was any other bill or correspondence recieved. I do not owe this amount. Sherman Oaks California Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
Try Replenish LOVELYBEAUTYSKIN , 8882218167 , UT 0000 & BODY RENEWAL TODAY , WICHITA , KS 0000 & GARCINIAMAXFIT , 8444750023 , VA 0000 & SKINMAGNIFICENT , 8777831954 , KS 0000 Fraud, unauthorized charges to my credit card Unknown Internet Author: Belmont, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Try Replenish Internet

Jul 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises LLC Grand Celebration Cruises ; chantel Refused to extend cruise per contract terms Tampa Florida Author: Brighton, Michigan Cruises: Blue Star Cruises LLC Tampa, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream I order a free sample of Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream for only shipping and handling. My account for charge for 4 items I didn't order. Yelm Washington Author: Yelm, Washington Skin Care: Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR WaterFront and Associates Sent me a bill for a product I had to pay shipping on, I never got 1 Bill and was told I only had to pay for shipping and as I have seen many other individuals have gone thru the same thing. I am totally disabled , cannot work and I have no credit cards to pay on because I am in a debt program. This is exactly the place I will send this fraudulent Offer, Bill, and OutRight Illegal SCAM! Sherman Oaks, CA Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: DAR WaterFront and Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Michelle Minikus, LLC , Realtor Michelle Coon-Sanchez REAL ESTATE FRAUD SCAM!!! CooperCity Internet
Author: CooperCity, Florida Real Estate Services: Michelle Minikus, LLC , Realtor Internet

Jul 27 2017
Reverb Nation & Mike Doernberg SCAM Absolutely no communication. Terminated our account. Charged us for services we did not request. Musicians abused. Durham North Carolina Author: Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Reverb Nation Durham, North Carolina

Jul 27 2017
Public Reputation LLC SCAM !! boca raton Florida Author: Alabama Business Consulting: public reputation boca raton, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Techsvite LLC GREAT SCAM Says they are Microsoft and just charges you s$398 to install firewall Internet
Author: Bullhead, Arizona Internet Fraud: Techsvite LLC Internet

Jul 27 2017
Your Mortgage Solutions, Maree Reed, LLC, Kenneth Robertson Just as in the other reports, this company preys on people who are in trouble with their mortgages. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Arlington, Texas Real Estate Services: Your Mortgage Solutions North Richland Hills, Texas

Jul 27 2017
Academy Bank Closed secured credit card without returning money Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Academy Bank Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
Kjc skin restoration Charge my credit card before the trial period ended Author: Henderson, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Kjc skin restoration

Jul 27 2017
spy&survival flash light free plusS&H $4.99 but forty$ taken from banking account for paper never received Internet Author: McMinnville, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: spy&survival Internet

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day and Night Serum, Allegro Anti-aging My bank notified me that it look liked fraudulent charges had been made, and cancelled my debit card. Same company that is now sending me a bill for $144.16. Sherman Oaks CA,California Author: waycross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dadsareawesome.com I ordered dog tags. A month later they took our another 19.95 out of checking acc. Did not authorise this. Called several times and emailed also tree weeks. Got to talk to somebody to day. Said bu buying i agreed to menbership fee. No way couldnt afford that. Wont refund said it was on order. I know now they can rewrite the forms it tjew internet i would never agreed to this. Seen happened to others also, bad way to make money, from people. Anything can be changed on line. They are lieing and stole that money from me. Hilton head Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dadsareawesome.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 27 2017
Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin 5563 Balboa Ave., #481San Diego, California 92111 Facebook ad, free skincare product, pay shipping charges only - second product tacked on, send second order, charged credit card account for 4 pruducts, 2 shipments. no shipping labels, no customer ser. phone # w/o extensive research; order cancelled by phone, charges not reversed, policy and practices fraud. San Diego, CA California Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin San Diego, CA , California

Jul 27 2017
Jason Lamay roofer/contractor in Vermont stole money, poor work never finishes , used our credit card for personal purchases over $1000- and ripped off material deposit. South Burlington Vermont Author: Duxbury, Vermont Roofing Companies: Jason Lamay South Burlington, Vermont

Jul 27 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Demand for Payment Sherman Oaks California Author: Antioch, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services I received 2 billings from them on same day and I have NO idea why I am being billed! I have not ordered anything from anyone or products! These folks randomly pick people out of a hat to harass? Springfield Illinois Author: Evans, Georgia Abusive Parents: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 27 2017
Michael Hancock Emailed me stating will be taking me to court due to I owe the $945. I never took out a pay day loan with this company for I called to confirm with them. There is no record on my credit history that this has been done either. Atlanta Georgia Author: Scottsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Michael Hancock Atlanta, Georgia