Your Search | firestone monro valvoline & jiffy lube

May 30 2016
Jiffy lube Stripping oil drain plug Reno Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube Nationwide

May 24 2016
Jiffy Lube 1111 William Cannon Austin, Tx. 78748 Ruined engine by stripping drain plug and not telling me. Austin Texas Not Possible.... Author: austin, Texas Auto Security: Jiffy Lube Austin, Texas

May 17 2016
Havoline express lube Bad service Tucker Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline express lube Tucker, Georgia

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 16 2016
Firestone Poor warraty and cheap parts Hermitage Pennsylvania Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Firestone Hermitage, Pennsylvania

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 06 2016
Firestone Spark plug tune-up daylight robbery Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Firestone Nashville , Tennessee

Apr 27 2016
CT Auto repairs and Lube Express A mechanic here stole the platinum from my catylitic converter and they knew I was moving 3,000 miles away Medford Oregon Author: Phoenix, Oregon Auto Repair Service: CT Auto repairs and Lube Express Medford, Oregon

Apr 25 2016
Jiffy Lube # 2073 Employees # 90325 90325 610061 88206 90325 Very rude and didn't treat me nor my car with respect Bothell Washington Author: Tumwater , Washington Auto Parts: Jiffy Lube # 2073 Bothell , Washington

Apr 22 2016
FIRESTONE AUTO CARE MY VEHICLE WAS STOLEN BY NEIGHBORHOOD THEIVES< THEN I GET RIPPED OFF BY CORPORATE THIEVES henderson nv Nevada
Author: LAS VEGAS, California Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE AUTO CARE henderson nv, Nevada

Apr 10 2016
Havoline Xpress Lube (North Florida Lubes, Inc.) Grease Door Jams? No, Steal Customer Items Including Handgun! ALTAMONTE SPRINGS Florida
Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Havoline Xpress Lube ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Florida

Apr 06 2016
meineke econo lube #4061 my wife takes car just oil change, they took advantage of her because she were a lady ontario California Author: ontario, California Auto Dealer Repairs: meineke econo lube #4061 ontario, California

Mar 29 2016
Jiffy Lube Jupiter Unecessary Repairs Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Auto Repair Service: Jiffy Lube Jupiter Jupiter, Florida

Mar 15 2016
jackson hewitt ripped me off on price for doing my taxes lafayette Colorado What? Author: firestone, Colorado Income Tax Service: jackson hewitt lafayette, Colorado

Mar 15 2016
 They never put oil back in my car after changing oil. Philadelphia
Author: Philadelphia , Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Speedy lube #0001 Philadelphia ,

Mar 13 2016
Valvoline Oil Change Valvoline Oil Change Franchise Bait and Rip Off! Woburn Massachusetts Author: New York, New York Auto Repair Service: Valvoline Oil Change Woburn, Massachusetts

17, Report #1292009

Mar 06 2016
Firestone of Lisle Duke of Oil Thieves Lisle Illinois Author: Lisle, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Firestone of Lisle Lisle, Illinois

Mar 03 2016
Jiffy Plumbing, Heating & Cooling unfinished and unprofessional job Hyattsville Maryland Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Home Improvements: Jiffy Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Hyattsville, Maryland

Mar 02 2016
Valvoline instant oil change VIOC Post oil change battery scam Wallingford Connecticut You're amusing. Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Auto Service Stations: Valvoline instant oil change Wallingford, Connecticut

Feb 24 2016
Firestone Mastercare Disappointing Customer Experience Tracy California Author: California Auto Repair Service: Firestone Tracy, California

Feb 21 2016
All Tune Lube of Laurel The manager Changed oil the next day oil icon came on they were closed next day checked oil and bone dry.  Maryland Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Auto & Truck Rental: All Tune Lube of Laurel Maryland

Feb 16 2016
jiffy lube deception false service river head New York Author: new york, New York Oil Companies: jiffy lube river head , New York

Feb 16 2016
CFNA Firestone credit card Provides false information on website and automated system Nationwide Author: Windsor, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: CFNA Firestone credit card Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Firestone Big ripoff on inspection Lancaster Pennsylvania RE: Why? part 2 Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Firestone Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2016
Flash lube Scamming customers Fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Mechanics: Flash lube Fort lauderdale, Florida