FIRESTONE ON 9TH ST. N Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Firestone on 9th st. N
There may be more specific results for "Firestone on 9th st. N"
For more specific results for "Firestone on 9th st. N"
Showing 1-25 of 134,375 Found Reports For more specific results for "Firestone on 9th st. N"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Dads are awesome. NAOD Signed me up to subscription without my permission and charged me on it twice a month tried to cancell but can not get a resopnse from them srnt emails amd nonoe answers the phone number they have on their Bluffington. South Carolina Author: Elliston, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Dads are awesome. Bluffingtono, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
Michael from GE money bank All I know is Michael Computer on line fraud St Louis area code Internet Author: jefferson city, Missouri Computer Fraud: Internet Fraud: Michael from GE money bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
Account Now Debit card Accountnow Froze account and after 25 days no replacement card and account not yet rectified. All my deposits are on hold San Ramos California Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Debit card Internet

Jul 25 2017
Nuavive Derm The 14day trail advertisement is deceptive. It's a scam they will charge the full price of the product without your knowledge. Don't fall for the trap. I call two times and they were not concerned that the advertisement is deceptive and wouldn't refund my money or take the product back. Internet On-line based. Internet Author: Hoover, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Derm Internet

Jul 25 2017
Verizon I have not been a customer of verizon for over a year, yet money is being taken from my bank account for services they are not providing me. Verizon requires a pin number or that I go to Verizon 15 miles away when I am stuck to a bed and immobile. Verizon is claiming that they are unable to reset pin number to an account that they manage to ensure I am not longer being billed illegally and unfairly and that I am refunded the number payments they have been taking from my account without my consent. I chatted on the phone and online with customer support and they claimed they can't help me. Nationwide Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Kra'sa ST. PETERSBURGE Florida 33742 Author: Orange, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa ST. PE,

Jul 25 2017
Eye Royale Skin Royale CJ Marketing and CH Group Eliteeye False Advertisement on the Free Trial Mainland Nationwide Author: Kailua, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale Skin Royale Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Vine vera The saleswomen told me the skin care care product was 99 dollars but it showed up 108 on my card. The two products that I bought at the kiosk burned my face! They also never informed me on their strict no refund policy. Cerritos California in the Cerritos mall. Nationwide Author: Cypress, California Bait-and-Switch: Vine vera Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Award notification commossion A N C Required 12.99 to get a check from anc for 1325000 Kansas city Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Court Judges: Award notification commossion Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Tryparisianglow.com Allegedly On-line St.petersberg Florida Internet Author: Rosebud, Texas Skin Care: Tryparisianglow.com Florida

Jul 25 2017
Property Protection Team LLC Thomas Simmons White, Rachel Ferrer, Brad Stevens TOTAL SCAM!! THEY TAKE YOUR MOMEY AND PUT YOU OFF AND NEVER EVER GET YOU OUT OF YOUR TIMESHARES OR YOUR INVESTMENTS BACK!! TOTAL SCAM!!! HANG UP ON THEM!! Costa Mesa California Author: Costa Mesa, California Telemarketers: Property Protection Team LLC Costa Mesa, California

Jul 25 2017
North Dort Transmission Clinic I had Transmission rebuilt on 5/19/16 and on may 9thof 2017 my trans started slipping in 3rd and 4th gear, he didn't honer warranty!! Flint Michigan Author: Mount Morris, Michigan Auto Repair Service: North Fo, North Dort Transmission Clinic Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Nouveau Skin Care Deceptive FREE TRIAL St Petersberg Fl Author: Archer, Florida Skin Care: Nouveau Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
LINKSHE LINKSHE counting on you not writing down your order number Internet Author: Destin, Florida Clothing Stores: LINKSHE Internet

Jul 25 2017
YRC Freight They profit on losing your shipment Nationwide Author: McKinney, Texas Shipping Companies: YRC Freight Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Dublin Nissan, Cherolet buick GMC Did not honor a Promissory Estoppel that was agreed upon on July 20th 2017 between sales manager Sandy and myself Dublin Georgia Author: Yulee, Florida Auto Dealers: Dublin Nissan, Cherolet buick GMC Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Leanna Rister I Ordered 4 of the tumblers 2 teal and 2 red and if never received any I have paid for these and received a emails on May 10 saying my order was shipped but if waited and waited and never rec Internet Author: Cridersville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Leanna Rister Internet

Jul 25 2017
LashSerum https://lashrejuv.com/offer/rejuv4/ horrible company. I got an allergic reaction and threw it away - called to return it and they will only return it if you PAY 29.95. I already spent $50 on a doctor visit and $20 on eye drops!! I threw it away because I was afraid my kids would get a hold of it. Eagle Idaho Author: Long Beach, New York Internet Fraud: LashSerum Eagle, Idaho

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
AutoWorx Charged $2000 and did not fix problem but removed lights on dash cluster to solve issue eagan Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Auto Mechanics: AutoWorx eagan, Minnesota

Jul 25 2017
Tumba records They published my songs on CD baby I never got paid I own 100 percent of the rights Weymouth Massachusetts Author: Richmond, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rumba records Massachusetts

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Kids Adorable Ordered for Granddaughter(age 2yr old) LED Winged Gym shoes on 07/08/2017 Company failed to send but kept my money Kids Adorable, 1222 F Ave SE Unit B Hickory , North Carolina Internet Author: Ohio Shipping & Handling: Kids Adorable Internet

Jul 25 2017
First Coast Financial Matchmakers Mike Singles Val Singles val@wholesaletradelines.com (904)210-8428 mike@wholesaletradelines.com (904)864-8828 (valsingles2016@gmail.com is what the other person on ripoff report had listed) Fax: (866)563-4083 SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: USA, Other Credit & Debt Services: First Coast Financial Matchmakers Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide