Your Search | first alert solutions, adt

Dec 10 2016
High Class Universe FRAUD ALERT INTERNET Author: vandalia, Ohio Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Ripped me off Cypress Texas Author: Houston, Texas Emergency Services: First Choice Emergency Room Cypress, Texas

Dec 09 2016
RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Sent them $508 by W.Union. Told the first order was sent to the wrong person & he would refund so I sent again. North Port, Florida  and India FYI Author: Margate, Florida Drugstores: RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Internet

Dec 09 2016
HireRight Solutions HireRight Background checks UNFAIR CREDITS ACTS Irvine CA Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: HireRight Solutions Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
DMV Made Easy (Rock's 76) 123DMV.com SCAM ALERT: DO NOT USE DMV MADE EASY (ROCK’S 76) FOR SMOG Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: DMV Made Easy Las Vegas, Nevada

6, Report #1342096

Dec 08 2016
Technology Business Solutions John S Meyer, John Meyer Hired technicians to complete multiple projects and never paid us! New Jersey Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Technology Business Solutions Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Gillian Moody PR/Video Editor Fraudster Alert Toronto Ontario
Award-Winning Communicator, Public/Video Relations Practitioner Gillian Moody Files Against Author/Attempted Video Dude Paul Collins, but Still Wants To Support the Mentally Challenged Author: Toronto, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: Gillian Moody Toronto, Ontario

9, Report #1342075

Dec 08 2016
Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Aviqua, Le'toile, Pure Beauty PUREBEAUTY - starts with an Internet pop-up advertisement, Then they offer a FREE TRIAL, where you pay shipping and handling on first order and must call to cancel repeat orders. Los Angelos Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Internet

10, Report #1342071

Dec 08 2016
Sober Technologies/Sober Business Solutions Fake data selling company Philadelphia Author: Amsterdam, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Sober Technologies

11, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

12, Report #1342018

Dec 07 2016
Amazon ALERT and WARNING: Amazon will not refund FRAUD... Even to longtime customers Seattle Internet Fraud... Author: Vancouver, BC, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Amazon Internet

13, Report #1341989

Dec 07 2016
Defenders Security/ADT Defenders Inc./dba Protect your Home I got into a contract, with this company on Sept.11/2016, what they promise on the phone isn't what they installed in your house.  Do your self a favorite STAY AWAY FROM DEFENDERS SECURITY INC. Indianapolis JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Defenders Security/ADT Indianapolis,

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois The truth hurts Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Dec 06 2016
Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP USMMP USMMP FALLS VICTIM TO INSIDIOUS SCAMMER ADAM MARRERO New York City Internet Author: Alabaster, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP Internet

Dec 06 2016
Muscle Motors Reno Muscle Motors Reno, Musclemotors Reno, BUYER BEWARE SCAM ALERT Reno Nevada Author: Roseville, California Auto Dealers: Muscle Motors Reno Reno, Nevada

Dec 06 2016
Global Telecom Solutions-Dave Good guy to work with, just won't pay you for your work Marlton New Jersey Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Electrical Services: Global Telecom Solutions Marlton, New Jersey

Dec 05 2016
Accident Solutions Accident Solutions Lie about what the offer. Don't fall for the Guarantee California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Doctors: Accident Solutions Internet

Dec 05 2016
First Platinum Properties & Doan Law Firm Using CA DRE License as Threat & Intimidation, False Claim of Ongoing Lawsuit Oceanside California Owner Response Author: Solana Beach, California Realtors: Doan Law Firm Internet

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
MPELL Solutions GODISH.com did not send the $100 VISA Giftcard that was promised to me for signing up for DISH Network Carlsbad California
It sucks dealing with rebates Author: Dana Point, California Cable TV: MPELL Solutions Carlsbad, California

Dec 05 2016
First in fragrance Aus liebe sum duft , Ausliebezumduft.de Deceptive Shipping to the united states Germany Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: First in fragrance

Dec 02 2016
EL Cosmetics LLC Global Retail Charleton and Cheat of the First Order Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boerne, Texas Sales People: EL Cosmetics LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 02 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dadson Washer Services mission is to find all solutions possible to customers questions and concerns.
Author: Los Angeles, California Laundromats: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California