Your Search | first american home buyers protection, fidelity nat

1, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

2, Report #1319283

Jul 27 2016
U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Annie Thomas was the first person to say we had been chosen to get $9000 Govt Grant New York Washington Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Nationwide

3, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

4, Report #1319266

Jul 27 2016
Universal Protection security 255 Challenger Way Suite 103 Santa Rosa California phone number 707 575-6909races unreasonable hiring manager LIZ Beware Universal Protection security not a fair equal opportunity employer Santa Rosa California
Author: San Francisco, California Security Services: Universal Protection security Santa Rosa, California

5, Report #1194881

Jul 27 2016
energc TRUSTED Business REVIEW: energc LLC clients feel safe, confident, & become more energy efficient with the help of the company! energc is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, exceptional service, and the best craftsmanship. Just ask clients like Austin First Church in Austin, TX! Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: energc LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update to RipOff Status (((Redacted)))Michael Johnson, Justin Scribner, Stephen Vogelpohl Austin Texas Roofing, www.energc.net www.austintx.roof.com Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Energc TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified…businesses you can trust. Energc assists clients identify areas where greatest energy savings can be achieved through highest ROI producing energy retrofits with least out-of-pocket investment. Energc, Texas based commercial general contracting firm dedicated to making existing commercial & industrial buildings more energy efficient. Cedar Park, Texas

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

7, Report #1319243

Jul 27 2016
American Home Shield Unknown Breach of contract. Strung us out several months, billing us monthly fees. Would not repair our oven. Denton Nationwide Author: Denton, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

8, Report #1319239

Jul 27 2016
Scammed by Thumbtack Fake Reviews Fake Background Check A 5 star rated 11 times reviewed company destroyed my wood floors San Francisco CA
Author: fairfield, New Jersey Home Improvements: thumbtack Internet

9, Report #1319202

Jul 27 2016
Power Home Roofing / Solar Power Home, LLC., Power Home Solar, LLC., Power Home Roofing, LLC. & Power Home Commercial Solar, Inc. Scam, Faulty Work, Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Mooresville North Carolina Author: Mesa, Arizona Solar: Power Home Roofing / Solar Mooresville, Carolina

10, Report #1319187

Jul 27 2016
The Bowl Company Fraud Alert Brewster New York Author: Universal City, Texas Home & Garden Stores: The Bowl Company Brewster, New York

11, Report #1319174

Jul 27 2016
Choice Home Warranty No Choice and No good technicians at Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ 08837 New Jersey Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ

12, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

13, Report #1319154

Jul 27 2016
First Merit Bank Loan Fraud Parma Heights Ohio Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Banks: First Merit Bank Parma Heights, Ohio

14, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

15, Report #1319147

Jul 27 2016
Home report store Internet Author: Purcell, Oklahoma Personal Services: Home report store Internet

16, Report #1319077

Jul 26 2016
For Sale by Inventor/ Mike Meyers mike Meyers said it looks like you want something for free canonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Work at Home Business: For Sale by Inventor/ Mike Meyers canonsburg, Pennsylvania

17, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

18, Report #1319065

Jul 26 2016
american home warranty AHS absolutely there should be a lawsuit gilbert arizona Author: Arizona Home Warranty Companies: american home warranty Nationwide

19, Report #1319039

Jul 26 2016
American independent insurance company Corporate shysters Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: American independent insurance company Conshohocken , Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2016
first choice housing SCAM THEY DISCRIMINATE YOU BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Racists: first choice housing Fort Wayne, Indiana

21, Report #1319002

Jul 26 2016
po box 9476 delta community credit union delta community credit union money gram checkl for 1775.00 minnieapolis Minnesota mystery shoppers scam Author: amsterdam, New York Work at Home: delta community credit union minnieapolis, Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
Anthony Morrison Adrian Morrison Ruthless Con Artist ! Madison mississippi Author: San Marcos, California Home Based Business: Anthony Morrison Internet

Jul 26 2016
Conn's Home Plus Rip off company - pretends they give credit to all Charlotte North Carolina Because... Author: , Department & Outlet Stores: Conn's Home Plus Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 26 2016
MARVEL CONSTRUCTION LLC BRUCE CHAMPANGE REFUSES TO PAY EMPLOYEES UNTRUSTWORTHY FALSE PROMISES UNFAIR SNOHOMISH Washington
Author: SNOHOMISH, Washington Home Improvements: MARVEL CONSTRUCTION LLC SNOHOMISH , Washington

Jul 26 2016
ADR GROUP LLC JOYCE JACOBS They called me by my maiden name and I have been married for years, call my work, cell and my home.  Internet Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: ADR GROUP LLC Internet