Your Search | first amerigo,

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016

Oct 25 2016
Abbey Dental They say what you want to hear in order for you to pay cash for a service you may not have needed in b the first place. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Abbey Dental Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Kube Marketing Inc Wine tastings: Kube Marketing owes me over $800 for wine tastings/demos done during first 6 months of 2016. Conifer Colorado Author: Orange Park, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: Kube Marketing Inc Conifer, Colorado

Oct 19 2016
Direct Tv Promotion of 100.00 gift card to sgn up but then dont send it. First few times you call they say it takes a couple months, then they say it was mailed and then they say you were not elgible Nationwide Author: klamath falls, Oregon Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Paladin Auto Repair First time customer-Last time customer Port Richey Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Auto Repair Service: Paladin Auto Repair Port Richey, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Skin Noir Advertisement misleading, not clear. When called refused to credit. After insisting offered first 35%, then 50% (I got and account was cancelled) and last 75%. They tried to blame it on me not reading, said that a trial means it's a final sale. All reps tried to blame it all on me.  Santa Ana California Author: Miami, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Oct 18 2016
Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. (OPP) They are Harassing me with all these letters saying I've won all this money. But they want me to send them money at the same time. First it was $12.00 then it was $29.00, $9.00,$5.00. So on and so fourth. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: STAR TANNERY, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ North Kansas City , Missouri

Oct 17 2016
07:55 PM RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: is dedicated to customer satisfaction. brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, proprietary marketing tactics to drive new customers to businesses worldwide. receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Austin , Texas

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 16 2016
legitpainmeds Michael Michael will act upfront at first-then take you for all he can Internet Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: legitpainmeds Internet

Oct 15 2016
DMUS Winners Express First Prize $30,000 for a $39.00 fee Wolfurt Austria Nationwide Author: Monmouth Junction, New Jersey Insurance Agencies: DMUS Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
First Choice Bank Primor credit card This is a pre paid credit card service that I submitted money to to build my credit score prior to purchasing a home.    Unreal!  Nationwide Author: Smyrna , Georgia Banks: First Choice Bank

Oct 14 2016
DiscountBAT.COM Sent 2 bad batteries of which I had to send the first out at my expense. San Diego California Author: Holbrook, Massachusetts On-Line Business: DiscountBAT.COM San Diego, California

Oct 13 2016
First American home buyer portection corp Chargeing me to Cancel my acount Santa Rosa California Author: Fresno, California Questionable Activities: First American home buyer portection corp Santa Rosa, California

Oct 13 2016
Speed Fix Tool Plus You Best get this information first from this Scam Squad: To request a refund please contact us via our contact form below or email us at support@speedfixtool.comYou can also call SafeCart’s Customer Care (Toll Free): US and CA: 1-855-432-0727, Of I have the Aging Younger Clinic in Lauderhill Fl. and I paid Speed Fix Tool Plus, to help speed up my computer.  Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Computer Fraud: Speed Fix Tool Plus Internet

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
Michael Papp Homeworks Micael J Papp Contractor Fraud Fraudulent contractor, con artist, will pretend to know what he's doing, bring in a partner to distract you and make it seems like he knows what he's talking about, but he doesn't know the first thing about being a contractor. Orefield, Bethlehem, Allentown Pennsylvania Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Michael Papp Orefield, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Dishonest, Customer's issue or problem is irrelevant,Request for a supervisor/manager you will not get one,Hidden deals between contractor and First American, Non covered charges are hidden First American will not inform you about the non coverage, the contractor informs you of the non covered items, Employ 2nd english speaking reps so you the consumer cannot understand whats being said and the reps are rude,do not cross the reps or your claim will not go through, buyer beware on big ticket items, Santa Rosa California Author: phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
Franklin S.W. Group Inc. S.W. Franklin Group Inc, Stanley Franklin President, Ronda Franklin Secretary Scam, offered apartment for rent, took first and last months rent ,and did't provide apartment, then disappeared East St. Louis Illinois Apartment supplied Author: East Saint Louis, Illinois Tenants: Franklin S.W. Group Inc. East St. Louis, Illinois

Oct 08 2016
First Acura, Seekonk MA They sold me a certified used car with a limited warranty. Seekonk Massachusetts Info Request Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: First Acura, Seekonk MA Seekonk, Massachusetts
24, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
affluence edu, AKA Scott yancy, AKA Flippin vegas, AKA Resonse Marketing Group, Llc AKA Interactive trader real estate flippin & stock market trading. enticed us to attend 3 hr seminar with promise of laptop to first 50 to arrive. nationwide Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Seminar Programs: affluence edu Nationwide