Your Search | first approval benefits, prime one financial, americard financial

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Centurylink superviser Mildred. Very Rude and ucoopertive. Orderd ph and internet only 61.50 get first bill of Lake Placid, Florida Author: Lake placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Centurylink Florida

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
Prism Career Institute UNSCRUPILOUS FINANCIAL. AID RIP OFF! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prism Career Institute Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2015
Grants department William Schneider Ryan Smith Promised i would get $7800 in free grant money and i sent them $520.00 and Never seen a dime of that money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Festus , Missouri Financial Services: Grants department Georgia

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
ALEX MOGLIA AND ASSOCIATES Alex Moglia Alex Moglia is a crook Schaumburg Illinois
Author: San Francisco, California Financial Services: ALEX MOGLIA AND ASSOCIATES Schaumburg, Illinois

Oct 03 2015
FreedomPop Stephen Stokols- Chief Executive OfficerSteven Sesar- Chief Operating Officer On September 4th I ordered internet service. I have yet to receive my device. I made numerous attempt to contact and no one has respond yet. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Internet Services: FreedomPop Internet

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 02 2015
Beneke Financial Group Advertised student tuition loan program that was never really available for my school. San Antonio Texas Author: Other Loan Brokers: Beneke Financial Group San Antonio, Texas

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Kerns and Associates Jeannie Kerns Scammed Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Kerns and Associates nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Lead Origen Lead Oriden, Austen Cole, Nick Saylor, “SHAWNCAPITA”, Shawn Capital, Jim James RIP OFF!!! Lead Origen charged for leads and in two months did not provide even ONE. Kansas City Missouri Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Lead Origen Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 02 2015
My Venture Nation James Jones Thief, Liar and Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: My Venture Nation Las Vegas, Navada

Oct 02 2015
New Penn Financial Steve Hernandez, John Viteritti Refinanced; Refund Escrow Amt. $4010; NO REFUND RECEIVED Melville New York
Author: N Massapequa, New York Mortgage Companies: New Penn Financial Melville, New York

Oct 02 2015
Colorado River Adventures Cherry Valley Lakes Resort It's a timeshare, but not an honest one Cherry Valley Lakes California Author: Lucerne Valley, California Timeshare Rentals: Colorado River Adventures Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Aqua Palace Spas & Pools Read their contract carfully before signing! Council Bluffs Iowa First.... Author: Omaha, Nebraska Health Spas: Aqua Palace Spas & Pools Council Bluffs, Iowa

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Kevin Brian Baldwin Gift Card Fraud Pembroke Pines Florida
Author: Florida Financial Services: Kevin Brian Baldwin Pembroke Pines, Florida

Oct 02 2015
First Valuation BrokerPriceOpinion/BrokerPriceOpinion Non-Pay Westminster Colorado Author: Pensacola, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: First Valuation Westminster, Colorado

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 01 2015
Securities Disbursement Division Dana Parsons, recording agentPeter Mouk, S.D.D. financial document director I am a guaranteed winner of $3,062,841 and need to send $20.00 by 10/12/2015 Huntington Station New York Author: Tucson, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Securities Disbursement Division Huntington Station, New York