Your Search | first capital financial services corp, and andrew devaney

Dec 09 2016
Netdroid Tech Stole my money, Quit the job, Did not produce any app, went pass deadline, Really bad communication, Thieves, Beware Surat (India), Ontario (Canada) Internet and India Author: los angeles, California Computer Programmers: Netdroid Tech Internet

Dec 08 2016
Aspen dental Columbus, GA Candace Lauderdale Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus , Georgia Dental Services: Aspen dental Columbus, GA Georgia

Dec 08 2016
Lori Midttun Real estate agent who scammed and wasted my time Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Realtors: Lori Midttun Seattle,

Dec 08 2016
Bell Ford Cars Racism, Discrimination and Fired Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Bell Ford Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 08 2016
Florida State Disbursement Unit Child Support Always lost in the mail Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola , Florida Legal Services: Florida State Disbursement Unit Pensacola, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Vista National Notary Services Rick Greenblat Never paid for contracted work as notary signing agent Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Notary: Vista National Notary Services Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
justxhookup.com Averagepeopledate.comAverage People Date SCAM!! This company goes under the guise of a FREE personal verification service but reroutes to a dating site at $40 a month. SCAM!! Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: justxhookup.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Dec 08 2016
High Class Universe Ordered product Nov 17 and charged me for it but have never received product. Internet Author: Scottsburg, Indiana Attorney Generals: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Tempo Creative, Josh Dolin, Abigail Dolin Tempo Creative commits fraud, misrepresentation, lies and cheated my business out of $15,000 Arizona Update Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Websites: Tempo Creative Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 08 2016
Pool Spa Supplies Buyer BEWARE - significant re-stocking fee and poor customer service order error from their website houston texas Author: Wheaton, Illinois Pools & Saunas: Pool Spa Supplies Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Bill Streeter's Reply contains FALSE information Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
CHEF LARON CRUZ JIMELL GILMORE I ordered a Thanksgiving feast from him and I paid him $200.00 for food and I never received it. Tried texting him and calling him and I didnt receive any response, havent heard from him since. Please beware of this crook! garland Texas Author: HOPE, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: CHEF LARON CRUZ garland, Texas

Dec 08 2016
Kay Jewelers Kay Jewelers performing unauthorized credit checks to their existing credit card customers Nationwide An answer for you--- Author: Spring Hill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Kay Jewelers Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS Medical ethics and the payment of fees before treatment Miami Florida Author: ft laud, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS Miami, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Aston Rise Inc Konrad Jakubczak, A and K Electric Another Scam Windsor Ontario
Author: Emeryville, Ontario Manufacturers: Aston Rise Inc Windsor , Ontario

Dec 08 2016
Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Worst Experience of my Life! Salt lake city Utah Author: Salt lake city, Utah Media Outlets: Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Salt lake city, Utah

Dec 08 2016
Kevin Spear-IKON Talent Management Identity theft attempt, Malware 345 Park Ave, New York, New York Nationwide Author: Santa Ana, California Employment Services: Kevin Spear-IKON Talent Management Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
D Hills Remodel and Repair Oswaldo Gill ,owner, HE'LL FOOL YOU OUT YOUR MONEY BEWARE!!! THIEF & LIAR Dallas Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Improvements: D Hills Remodel and Repair Dallas, Texas

Dec 08 2016
Management Business Consultants LLC Imran Khan management.businessconslt@gmail.com Beware....Its a SCAM! New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Management Business Consultants LLC Internet

Dec 08 2016
Darc Ops Armory, Tony Thomas Darc Ops Armory took my money ,Amost $500, and never sent me my Nikon Optic! Darc Ops Armory is a fraudulent company, they stole my money and cannot be trusted! Shawnee Oklahoma Problem made right by Darc Ops Armory Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Darc Ops Armory Shawnee, Oklahoma

HEARTLAND CHEVROLET Unprofessional and Thieves Liberty Missouri
Author: Ball Ground, Georgia Auto Dealers: HEARTLAND CHEVROLET Liberty, Missouri