Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

First Credit America, My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
A Forever Recovery RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery is 100% dedicated to operating a safe and secure addiction treatment facility that focuses on customer satisfaction. The residential program will continue to improve it's facility and offerings to help clients. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
TELL YOUR STORY! I understand your trepidation Author: Midfield, Texas Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Internet

Mar 25 2017
CJ Calaguio Cheryll Calaguio Lied to me. Stole my property. New York new York Author: Subscriber, Alabama Legal Services: CJ Calaguio New York , New York

Mar 25 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, INC. Trying to get money from us. Don't even know who TRS limited is..... Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Spokane, Washington Credit Card Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 25 2017
Psydo Purge took money off my credit card without authorization and false misleading props on internet to purchase a free trial Phoenix Arizona Author: Bullhead city, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Psydo Purge Internet

Mar 25 2017
home first insurance mold and water leaks maryville Tennessee
Author: West Virginia Prefabricated Homes: home first insurance maryville, Tennessee

Mar 25 2017
X Drive Charged my debit card for product that had previously been cancelled Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Winnfield, Louisiana Alternative Health: X Drive Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 25 2017
The Home Service Club Horrible customer service-over a week and two subcontractors to get my range fixed with a surprise $125 copay Nationwide Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Warranty Companies: The Home Service Club Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
Core Skincare Sold me something I didn't agree to. Added it onto my order without consent. Internet Author: Shelburne, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skincare Internet

Mar 25 2017
Mallygirl LLC BEAUTY VisionsLLC Responded to QVC infomercial for skin care for $9.95 after requsite 2 weeks my debit(visa) was charged an additional $89.95 Baltimore, Maryland Author: Pleasant Hill, Oregon Skin Care: Mallygirl LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 25 2017
Next Day CPN Authorized Users Stole $650, this company is unprofessional and a RIPOFF California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Next Day CPN California

Mar 25 2017
Alamo Rental Car ALAMO Left me stranded! Deplorable employees! Slammed door in my face! Boca Raton Florida Author: Mayfield Heights , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rental Car Boca Raton , Florida

Mar 25 2017
Don nutrway I bought one and they still over drafted my account for more I didn't order Galveston Indiana Author: Galveston, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Don nutrway Galveston, Indiana

Mar 25 2017
Coal Cosmetics Double shipping and handling charges for FREE moisturizer/eye serum in same unlabeled box with no return address. Then get a charge for almost $90.00 on credit card bill. Called credit card issuer and was told all about scam and was given numbers to call. Got same speil about the discount offered to another victim. California California Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Coak California,

Mar 25 2017
10xbtc.Net They are promising on their site to 10x your investment i invested .1 bitcoins but they didn't return my money Internet Author: faisalabad, Other Investment Brokers: 10xbtc.Net Internet

Mar 25 2017
The Nature Company Natures own designs The Nature Company ripped me off! Internet Author: Jefferson , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: The Nature Company Internet

Mar 25 2017
Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum Scam scam scam. We gave them our credit card for the trial period. THey got us and have billed many of us $200 twice for me in January and Febrary. Get a hold of the Flordia COnsumer Agency St. Petersburg Florida Author: Maitland, Florida Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 25 2017
smarterchaos.com Matt Frary Stu ButlerDoug Davis affiliate marketing and advertising company STOLE MY MONEY for 9 months! Castle Rock Internet Author: aurora, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: smarterchaos.com Matt Frary Internet

Mar 25 2017
TRS LIMITED/TATE&KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC sent credit collection letter with credit card pay option Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Rogersville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED/TATE&KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 24 2017
MOJO Global, MOJO Marketing, Lead Mastermind, MOJO Video Will Not Cancel My Account Since 09/24/2015 Even Though I Requested Multiple Times - Now 03/24/2017 Scottsdale AZ Author: Centennial, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: MOJO Global Internet

Mar 24 2017
Ego resume Resumes build.com I cancel my stuff an they still took money off my card Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Employment Services: Ego resume Internet

Mar 24 2017
Pro diet Pure Garcinia Cambogia They have taken 8 payments of $79.95 from my account without knowledge or permission! Internet Author: Lake alfred, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Pro diet Pure Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Mar 24 2017
NCE Health Insurance is taking my money despite me unauthorizing payments Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Insurance: NCE Health Insurance Nationwide

Mar 24 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: A Forever Recovery is dedicated to implementing changes that contribute to customer satisfaction. The facility is focused on finding new ways to create an ideal environment for substance abuse treatment and recovery.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service A Forever Recovery pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Sumiton, Alabama Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Battlecreek, Michigan

Mar 24 2017
Instasmile Sebl group Scammed me out of 490 dollars said they couldn't make veneers and can send me 100 dollars of my money back.  Chicago Author: INDEPENDENCE, Missouri Dental Services: Instasmile

Mar 23 2017
Steves Machine Shop - eric Furell i paid 1200 dollars down to start work on my boat this was in november of 2006, he did some work but then kept upping the price and demanded full payment before work was done, ripoff Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Mechanics: Steves Machine Shop Virginia Beach, Virginia