Your Search | first credit america, my perfect credit, clear credit

Oct 21 2016
DJI Never sent me the $749 SSD card I paid for when i purchased my Inspire 1 drone Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cameras & Video: DJI Internet

Oct 21 2016
Retro Fitness East Meadow Owners Mike, Amanda & Christina Charged me for months after my membership was canceled. East Meadow New York Author: Massapequa , New York Health Spas: Retro Fitness East Meadow East Meadow, New York

Oct 21 2016
pizza hut credit card fraud....its happened multiple times san Antonio Texas Author: san Antonio , Texas Bake Shops: pizza huty san Antonio , Texas

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California

Oct 21 2016
Insight prepaid card Insight prepaid card services Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Insight prepaid card Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Beauty & Truth or My Beauty and Truth False free-lure automatically charging big bucks monthly SCAM St. Louis Missouri and Nationwide Author: Seattle, WA 98103, Washington Alternative Health: Beauty & Truth Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
securist tech total rip off dont use Internet Author: Bloomington, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: securist tech Internet

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Indigo egg Bobbi Porto Even with specific instructions and MY money she still won't do as I've asked Lutz Florida Author: Berkley, Massachusetts Animal Services: Indigo egg Internet

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
01:20 PM Have been trying to get my tax refund from purchase done at Dimonds Inter. in 2015 cozumel Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Chase Harmer Robert Harmer Pay Certify Company is not legal Campbell Internet Author: Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Emporium I am trying to get my money back and cancel my order and every time I call I get sent to a voice mail that says it is full.Internet Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Emporium Internet

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2016
COX Communications Destroyed our Credit with their error Phoenix Nationwide Author: scottsdale, Arizona Cable Companies: COX Communications Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Insight Prepaid card Stole my money!!! Nationwide Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Convenience Stores: Insight Prepaid card Nationwide

WOW Airlines Destroyed my Luggage 105 Reykjavik Internet
Author: Hayward, California Airline Companies: WOW Airlines Internet

Oct 21 2016
Tiffiany Vaughn Tiffiany (House of Grandeur)Tiffiany Vaughn Jones Tiffiany, I hired Tiffiany as my party coordinator and/or party planner on December 2015. Tiffiany was hired to do my daughters Sweet 16 for November 2016.Pennsauken Pennsylvania Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Tiffiany Vaughn Pennsauken, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2016
08:43 AM Scammed me out of my money for the last 8 months Internet Internet Author: Redford, Michigan Tours & Excursions: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Landau Jewelry Lorraine Landau Customer ServiceThe Hyman Group727 N Meadow StreetAllentown, PA 18102610-433-4114, ext $265 ring turned my finger green - returned 2 times lifetime guarantee means no refund only credit to buy over priced poor quality jewelry Las Vegas Nevada Author: Folsom, California Kiosks: Landau Jewelry Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2016
07:47 AM service not longer exists or can't access after taking the money out of my account Miami Florida or internet Internet Author: Pinellas park, Florida Dating Services: Internet