Your Search | first credit now, et al

Oct 10 2015
Platinum Web Training REVIEW: Platinum Web Training commitment to total customer satisfaction. Platinum Web Training past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality training services to their clients. Salt Lake City, Utah*UPDATE: Platinum Web Training pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Platinum Web Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service. Platinum Institute Author: Lyndhurst, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Platinum Institute Murray, Utah

Oct 10 2015
Jason Hitchcock Credit Guard Las Vegas Nevada Very unprofessional and rude. Called of of the telivison advertisment in August and never recieved any servise after paying him 400.00 las vegas Nevada Author: Crane, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Credit Guard las vegas, NV

Oct 10 2015
Sweepstakes audit bureau I received a registered notice in my mailbox it has void after 10/03/15 cash eligible 12,000,000.00+ Po box 549012
Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes audit bureau

Oct 10 2015
ilovepaparazzii / / AMBER KESSE Quick to charge your Credit Card and not deliver your purchase!!!! Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: ilovepaparazzii Internet

Oct 10 2015
Nudermis or Lavish TLS luxurious skinGEF precious eye Charged my credit card over $170 without my authorization internet California Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Nudermis or Lavish Internet

Oct 09 2015
Guardian angel k9 ,Missouri, Margo Richards Margo Richard Guardian angel k9 Aka Margo Richards will not return my money after getting dog back Thieves Collins Missouri
Beautiful Dogs Author: Massillon, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Guardian angel k9 (Missouri ) Margo Richards Collins, Missouri

Oct 09 2015
Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert Customers Debit/Credit Card Data Breach Ripoff Report Consumer Alert!!! Nationwide
THE COLLAPSE HAS BEEN TRIGGERED... Author: Surprise, Arizona Hotel: Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert! Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
04:15 PM Mr. Bryce Lane, President & COO Mr. Robert Miller, Agent for Service Ms. Sarah Lewis, Contact Fraudulent company. They charge your credit card and give you inaccurate and outdated information. If you cancel the monthly subscription immediately, you will still be charged. There is no manager or supervisor to talk with. You must call your credit card and describe the incident. You will be credited the full amount and they will be responsible for a Chargeback fee. Perhaps this reputable company will learn that they can't take advantage of people when they are constantly charged the fee. Don't allow them to keep your money when they don't 1821 Q Street Sacramento, California Author: Phoenix, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
03:01 PM Gary Boomershine Cara, support person, Fraudulently charged $1,497.00 to my credit card and refused to refund it. Walnut Creek California Author: Austin, Texas Real Estate Investing: Internet

Oct 09 2015
Abram Elijah Bishop Abram Elijah, Senior Pastor Credit card processing machine. Saves you in transaction charges, but instead ties you into crazy charges. phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Abram Elijah phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 09 2015
Elite Financial Services Chris Copeland at Took $2500 for 90 day Credit Sweep and 120 days later still not complete!! Columbus GA Author: Decatur, Georgia Credit Services: Elite Financial Services Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Justice Entertainment Group Susan Joseph does not pay her bills las vegas Nevada Author: oakland, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Justice Entertainment Group las vegas, Nevada

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Oct 09 2015
reachout entertainment Iconn tour Took my money for tickets and now wont reply to my questions as to where my ticket and item purchased are. Mammoth Arizona Finally rcvd a reposne Author: ELMWOOD PARK, Illinois Ticket Sales: reachout entertainment Mammoth, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
Tatiana Galofre Credit Card Processing - Credit Card Equipment Lease SCAM. Will rip you off! Miami Lakes, FL Nationwide Author: Byron Center, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Tatiana Galofre Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Ship Your Car Now John Langley, the broker CON ARTIST Internet Author: Toms River, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: Ship Your Car Now Internet

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Liquid Leverage OWA Stole money and did not return when services not completed Newport Beach California Author: Santa Ana, California Credit & Debt Services: Liquid Leverage Newport Beach, California

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
Barclays Bank (Jordan Sears) Fraud,Liar, Finance, says he can get you financed through connection of bank Anaheim California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Credit & Debt Services: Barclays Bank Jordan Sears Internet

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide