Your Search | first credit of america, clear credit, clean credit, my perfect credit

Feb 07 2016
First Premier Bank Card Rip Off Charges,, Rediculous charges,, they hurt you ore than help you. Souix City Iowa Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 07 2016
my diet I did NOT order this Internet Author: Hamburg, New York Weightloss Programs: my diet Internet

Feb 07 2016
Skyville Bulldogs Anthony Davis DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR A DOG to this person. I fortunately was able to cancel my transaction before he picked up the money. Only out $55 instead of $600. Baltimore Maryland
Author: St. Charles, Missouri Better Business Bureau: Skyville Bulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Credit Acceptance total ripoff Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Conns Billing wrong to me and credit bureau Thornton Colorado Nationwide
Author: Thornton, Colorado Collection Agencies: Conns Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 07 2016
Chillingo Iron Force Android game This game is stacking the playing field to ripoff the new player instantly of any money invested almost instantly. Nationwide Author: ira twp, Michigan Computer Fraud: Chillingo Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Gardenvesta, Scott boucher Stole $49.97 out of my bank account twice a month. With out authorization. Portland Oregon Author: Gore, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Gardenvesta Portland, Oregon

Feb 07 2016
patent trademark institute of america (PTI) pti steals single fathers chance of better life for his child & himself Nationwide Author: Fairbanks, Alaska Landlords: patent trademark institute of america (PTI) Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer [email protected] I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 07 2016
digital monopoly set my business back months east victoria park, western australia internet Author: Perth, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: digital monopoly Internet

Feb 06 2016
Skin Optics Did not approve charge of $180 for this product. Not listed in ad or email Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Skin Optics Internet

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
AAFES Army & Airforce Exchange Service Military Star Card worst credit card ever! Nellis Afb Nationwide Sad.. Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Collection Agencies: AAFES Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Kumar Construction Ramanand Dwarkanauth Abandonment of the Project Stafford Texas Author: Humble, Texas Work at Home: Kumar Construction Stafford, Texas

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Insta Credit Automart SCAM, RIPOFF ofallon, Mo Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Insta Credit Automart

Feb 06 2016
Daves I Beams Glasses I Beams Liar and a cheat riegesville Pennsylvania Author: king of prussia , Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Daves I Beams Glasses riegesville, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
Car & Truck Depot of Arizona misrepresented car; sold as a certified pre-owned; refused to remedy situation Phoenix Arizona Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Auto Dealers: Car & Truck Depot of Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com commitment to total customer satisfaction money back guarantee. MyInfo1.com focused on providing the highest quality customer service with complete public records reports.*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ To Mr. Graver Author: , Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Myinfo1.com Sandy, Utah

Feb 06 2016
Roughness Graphics Took my money and did not complete the website application as agreed within contract. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Websites: Roughness Graphics San Antonio, Texas