Your Search | first credit of america, clear credit, clean credit, my perfect credit

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 20 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
Tire Kingdom Store 82 My car was misdiagnosed by their mechanic and they fixed the wrong parts. I payed almost $500, my car breaking down a day later, and a second opinion by another Tire Kingdom mechanic. I was advised it was the wrong diagnosis. Oakland Park Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Tire Kingdom Store 82 Oakland Park , Florida

Apr 20 2014
Cellular Distribution Strategies, Hello Totem, Cash 4 iPhones, Nicholas Fiorentino, Nicholas C Fiorentino, Nick Fiorentino defrauded me out of my iPad Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Distribution Strategies Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 20 2014
C. Michael Magruder He took my $5000 dollars cash and forced me to plead guity knowing that I was inosent and distroyd my life Kissimmee, Florida Author: orlando, Florida Lawyers: C. Michael Magruder Kissimmee, Florida

Natalie Troisi Natalie Troisi is a THEIF Hillsborough New Jersey
Author: Somerville, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Natalie Troisi Hillsborough, New Jersey

Apr 20 2014
Post The Link, LLC Internet Service Providers, EBusiness Solutions, The Coaching Department, Net Solutions, Business Development Center, Daeus Financial, EBiz, YES(Your Entity Solutions),Emblem Instructors,Broadway Consultants, A whole host of other names I can't remember . You can put this on your Credit card(s) then get a new one in the business name and you'll have 18 mon at 0 % intrest. Anyways you will make all your money plus a good profit back in less then 6 months. We will do everything it takes to make sure that your business makes it. We will be there to set up your LLC, Your WEB page, your Drop shippers, we will get you the right drop shipper for your product. All you have to do is pick the product and put in apx. 5-15 hours a week. Lies. GOOD CON. STAY AWAY From them. Orem Utah Author: Dennard, Arkansas Home Based Business: Post The Link, LLC Orem , Utah

Apr 20 2014
Florida Power & Lights FPL Transferred my account balance to Tenant Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: Florida Power & Lights Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2014
NORTHSTAR CAPITAL FUNDING SCAM ARTIST WANT INFO NEVER FUND USED MY INFO BEWARE DO NOT GIVE INFO !!! New York New York Author: NYC, New York Loans: NORTHSTAR CAPITAL FUNDING New York, New York

Apr 20 2014
Black Weapons Armory They've had my $692.79 for more than a year and STILL no gun!! Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Black Weapons Armory Tucson, Arizona

Apr 20 2014
Castle Credit Corporation Threatening and Harassing Chicago Illinois Author: Adamsville, Ohio Appliances: Castle Credit Corporation Chicago, Illinois

Apr 20 2014
HCApower I signed up for a trial offer for fifteen days and if it wasn't working I could call and cancel, which I tried to do but was rudely told that I could not unsubscribe even though it was well within the 15 day trial period. Then, not only could I not cancel, my acount was debited 99.90 for the next two bottles and I did not even receive the two bottles. In addition my account did not have sufficient funds to cover the debit, and I was charged an overdraft fee of 38.50.. Mesa, AZ, Springboro, OH Nationwide Author: marathon, New York Drug Manufacturers: HCApower Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
.melaleuca.com/ Intentionally Prevents Customers from Cancelling Accounts melaleuca.com/ Internet Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Melaluca Internet

Apr 20 2014
Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Blocked my account while I was grocery shopping..no access to funds to feed my children Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Consumer Services: Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
national credit adjusters THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCT. I DID NOT AUTHERISE.. hutchinson Kansas Author: Round Rock, Texas Questionable Activities: national credit adjusters hutchinson, Kansas

BANK OF AMERICA Brian Moynihan CEO Shame Charlotte, North Carolina
Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Banks: BANK OF AMERICA Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 20 2014
Network Telphone Services REVIEW: Network Telephone Services’ clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Network Telephone Services. Network Telephone Services’ commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Dedicated to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Network Telephone Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: West Haven, Connecticut Adult Web Sites: Network Telephone Services InternetWoodland Hills, California

Apr 20 2014
Everest Monetary I was scam by everest monetary group for over Everest Monetary Group,Lillian Manning, Brittney Kennedy .Every time i called they wanted more money San Diego California2,000 dollars I gave to them and They promise a loan for 4,000 and then told me there I was told I will get at loan for 4000 and they ask me to send 490 and each time I gave 490 because I was already I trouble just I will get my money back . So I put out over 2000 to these a*hole San Diego California Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: Everest Monetary Internet

Apr 20 2014
Bank of America Bank of America Home Loan Modification Bank of America uses DECEPTIVE tatics to take your home!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Mont Alto, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Bank of America Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 20 2014
Selland recycle.com Accepted my cell phone but never paid me for it Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Selland recycle.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
my survey i asked for the reward of 1650 to paypal for the $15. but my email and all my info was updated in the account due to the lost of my cel and access to my previous email address, sdo i haven;t recceived it yet. This is frustrating northwood, ohio Internet
Author: Macon, Georgia Work at Home Business: my survey Internet

Apr 20 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Apr 20 2014
John Casablancas Jasmine Ford the Talent Director and lauren silbert the head director pressure men and my 7 year daughter into paying them and we did gave them a deposit and we wanted to get our money back and they said that we couldnt Oakbrook terrace Illinois Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Legal Services: John Casablancas Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Pure Remy My Pure Remy Become a hair distributor. Sell pure high quality Remy hair. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Pure Remy Internet

Apr 20 2014
Enterprise, Feasterville Pa Fraudulent claim, debited $500. From credit card immediately without contacting insurance company Feasterville Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Local Transportation: Enterprise, Feasterville Pa Feasterville, Pennsylvania