Your Search | first credit of america, my perfect credit

Oct 13 2015
Ustarcash Robin Scott I filled for a loan with so they called me back and asked me to send money for the insurance on the loan the total was 275.00 through money gram and 75.00 on my card so I sent it to a Dania Toledo located in Pennsylvania so the next thing I know they want 400 more I said no after that I never heard from ustarcash or this mr robin Scott I still have the transfor papers Houston Texas Author: San Marcos , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ustarcash Houston , Texas

Oct 13 2015
Tim Dahle Nissan Sold me a car with over $10.000 dollars worth of damage to the motor, then refused to make good on their promise to fix the motor. Murray Utah Author: Brigham City, Utah Car Financing: Tim Dahle Nissan Murray, Utah

Oct 13 2015
Cash Fast America/ Bryan Davis United Fash Cash I keep getting emails from this place saying i owe them money. CASE FILE# 2010713-UFC-TI-224 Loan Information. Internet Author: Perryville, Alaska Loans: Cash Fast America/ Bryan Davis Internet

Oct 13 2015
ANC Award Notification Cimmission I received a notification in the mail stating that I won $1,230,946.00 or larger amount up to 2 million. It then asked me to select an option of how I wanted to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas
Author: murray, Utah $$ REWARDS Offered: ANC Award Notification Cimmission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 13 2015
Clearview Settlement John Miller Also some phoney officer called me threatening to issue Warrant Harrassed me via telephone, instructed me I had to wire funds to them within half an hour to avoid an warrant being issued. New York State Nationwide Author: St.Charles, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Clearview Settlement Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
10:16 AM Wiped My Account I Payed Money For Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Evony Internet

Oct 13 2015
Ford Corporate Deceptive Advertising - Early Termination of Lease US Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto manufactures: Ford Corporate Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Merrick Bank Credit Card fraudulent late fees Nationwide Author: Bunker Hill, West Virginia Credit Services: Merrick Bank Credit Card Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
asset of Denton Zack RENTAL DENTON Texas Author: azle, Texas Property Management: asset of Denton DENTON, Texas

Oct 13 2015
First Down Funding SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Washington, DC Internet Author: Dallas, Georgia Loan Brokers: First Down Funding Internet

Oct 13 2015
autobadges Eric Valdez. autobadges Took my money and didnt deliever product. los angeles CA Internet
Author: florence, Alabama Auto Parts: autobadges Internet

Oct 13 2015
lbc health group I want them to stop sending me stuff my doctor told me it will not work stop sending me stuff fremont blvd ca Author: alexandria, Kentucky Liars: lbc health group Internet

Oct 13 2015
Mobile Furniture Repair Scott Qualls and Linda Qualls Took my money and never did the repair. I have called and emailed numerous times since July, Raleigh North Carolina Author: Angier, North Carolina Upholstery: Mobile Furniture Repair Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 13 2015
Marquis Autos Bait and Switch. Wanted more money day of delivery. Did not honor deal. Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Marquis Autos Brooklyn, New York

Oct 13 2015
tshirt nova I ordered a t shirt and they took my money out of account but got no shirt. ineternet Author: gary, Indiana Clothing Stores: tshirt nova Internet

Oct 13 2015
BKJ Enterprise Shanita Johnson Shanita Johnson is a scammer and a Liar! She seems very nice on the phone at first, but refused to take any follow up calls, virtually did absolutely nothing beneficial for us and made not a single effort to discuss a possible solution.Pearland Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Business Consulting: BKJ Enterprise Pearland, Texas

Oct 13 2015
Vector Security They ignored problems with my system for months, then refused to work with me when I wanted out of my contract Columbia Internet Author: Lexington , South Carolina Electrical Services: Vector Security Internet

Oct 13 2015
FREDDIE MAC acted on my behalf to secure a consumer credit loan, then sold me a toxic asset riddled with fraud McLean Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Dating Services: FREDDIE MAC Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
YORK AND YORK INC knowingly and openly committing violations of federal and state laws created to protect home buyers from Predatory appraisal and lending practices. LEWISVILLE Texas Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: YORK AND YORK INC LEWISVILLE, Texas

Oct 13 2015
Allstate Insurance - Moncton Sexist, Derogatory Agents Full of Lies and Deceit While They Steal Your Money Moncton New Brunswick Author: New Brunswick Insurance Agencies: Allstate Insurance - Moncton Moncton, New Brunswick

Oct 13 2015
Ashley Furniture Leather living sets .. I have one of there set's and its Peeling. Its Ashley Furniture i bought from 2 Brothers in Penn Hills Pa PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Ashley Furniture nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Plum Educational Staffing Mr . Caldwell You owe me compensation for my work too! Internet Author: Detroit , Michigan Preschools: Plum Educational Staffing Internet

Oct 12 2015
Miramar One Totally scammed me out of $80. for two years of seo placement services.  Internet Author: Spring, Texas Small Business Services: Miramar One Internet

Oct 12 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | aka Beady Eyed Pedophile Incompetent Unethical Fraudulent Immigration Fraud Overcharges Overpriced Fake Billing Extortionate Malpractice Stupid San Jose California Summons (Citation Judicial) Author: San Francisco, California Attorneys & Legal Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) San Jose, California