FIRST EXTENDED SERVICE CORPORATION & NORTH COUNTY FORD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: First Extended Service Corporation & North County Ford
There may be more specific results for "First Extended Service Corporation & North County Ford"
For more specific results for "First Extended Service Corporation & North County Ford"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Providence Hospitality/ Douglas Burnette Douglas M Burnette Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Providence Hospitality/ Douglas Burnette Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Public Moving Services National Relocation Van Lines Your Moving Company LLC Breached contract, did not deliver my items after 30+ business days Charlotte North Carolina Author: Briarwood, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
SkinnyMe Chocolate BEWARE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING Internet Author: Maiden, North Carolina Food Vendors: SkinnyMe Chocolate Internet

Aug 20 2017
AT&T Bill illegally for over $900 via prior bank draft authorization. We have not had any service with them for months! Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
The Collision Shop, Mr. Simms-16160 Telegraph Rd · (313) 541-2742 Collision Shop, Mr. Simms Mr. Simms, We Pay Your Deductible, Collision Shop, Detroit collision shop Detroit Michigan
Author: Michigan Auto Repair Service: The Collision Shop, Mr. Simms-16160 Telegraph Rd · (313) 541-2742 Detroit, Michigan

Aug 20 2017
Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Best Black German Shepards I was sold a puppy from the 2015 K litter with juvenile mange. Huntersville North Carolina Author: Youngstown , Ohio Better Business Bureau: Kennel Von Wiese (Kennel of the Meadows) Huntersville, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
Centura College certifications are a joke. complete waste of time/money North Charleston South Carolina Author: Witherbee, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Futonland Deceptive advertising and consumer fraud New York New York
comment Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Futonland New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
Software computer programming paid to download itunes but couldn't download Sheffield Village Ohio Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Computer Software: Software computer programming Sheffield Village, Ohio

Aug 19 2017
S $ S Auto Parts Sold me junk! Did not warranty engines! Pikeville Kentucky Author: Plymouth, North Carolina Auto Parts: S $ S Auto Parts Pikeville, Kentucky

Aug 19 2017
Jim Rosiak First Light Electrical Services Pulled continuous no-call no-shows and kept my house in disrepair for about two years Ossipee New Hampshire
Author: Fryeburg, Maine Electrical Services: Jim Rosiak Ossipee, New Hampshire

Aug 19 2017
Istop Global Solutions Personal Macomb Kentucky Author: Macomb, Michigan Internet Service Providers: Istop Global solutions Macomb, Michigan

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
Ready Debit Gold They lied about my money being transferred from one account to the other account Sioux Falls North Dakota Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Ready Debit Gold Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Apple customer service Receiced replacement Ipad mini 4, 128 mg California Internet Author: Fullerton, California Computer Mail Order: Apple Internet

Aug 19 2017
erie county pa corruption contempt of court,child abduction,aggravated perjury,malicious intent for emotional distress,conspiracy,illegal investigations,forged and altered documents,operating out of jurisdiction,false diagnosis's help with stolen probate,discrimination,slander,misrepresentation,illegal investigations. these are only some of what is going on in erie county.due to parental alienation and parental kidnapping our children need help we need help. and desperatly need to be heard. how many children and parents are needed to commit suicide and acquiring disorders they never had! their are more than many of us know uniting together we know have some media attention the radio not enough some of us have gag orders witch infringe on our amendment right,civil rights constitution rights etc ect.what the blank is going on this county has involved other agency,s to help with this conspiracy. next already planned is washing, ralleys,viral posts, please someone listen to this it is real! erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: erie county pa corruption erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2017
1984 Busted escorts.com,  I google my number and this compay just slandered my name saying The history on this hooker is really thick. This hooker has had a bunch of interactions with the sherrif's office and was just busted a few days ago. There is a big chance that this entertainer might be undercover for the county sherrif's office to avoid trouble. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Busted escorts.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
IRS Scam IRS Scam calling me multiple times from 850.570.1429 Florida Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Internal Revenue Service: IRS Scam Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Fiverr.com I hired two freelancers who did not finish their service at all and Fiverr deactivated my account and did not refund the $150 that they stole from me. That site sucks and they are thieves! Don't use them. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Programmers: Fiverr.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World I placed order for the new Elly's Steam Hair Straightener. I have not received any emails so I may track the shipment. When you click on the link in the first and only email that they send you, it's days the sight is no longer functional. I have seen many reviews of other people in the same situation. The company that keeps coming up is Shopify.com 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Massachusetts

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia