Your Search | first national, ccs, cca

Oct 10 2015
All American Appliance Services I had to call them out three times within 90 days to repair my washer for the same problem all the times. Not only did they charge me $98 the first visit they did not fix the problem and on the third vist they wanted to charge $168 because its pass 30 days Saint Louis Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Customer: All American Appliance Services Sanit Louis, Missouri

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Oct 08 2015
National Auto Plaza Gave me a forged carfacts report on a car that was almost totaled. sandy Utah
Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza sandy, Utah

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
river valley credit union overdraft fee abuse by reorderin checks eg: clearing largest check first ada Michigan Author: ada, Michigan Banks: river valley credit union ada, Michigan

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 07 2015
national credit systems hostile, abusive, rude collection and billing practices atlanta ga Author: atlanta , Georgia Collection Agencies: national credit systems Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
National Auto Division LLC Complete JERKS....WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! Howell New Jersey Author: Apopka, Florida Warranty Companies: National Auto Division LLC Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 06 2015
NATIONAL BANKCARD kept our money thousand oaks California Author: COQUILLE, Oregon Financial Services: NATIONAL BANKCARD thousand oaks, California

Oct 06 2015
NATIONAL MEDIA ALLIANCE, LLC NMA Sought out and hired screenwriter for prepaid assignment through Upwork, never paid, robbed hours of time advising him and working out his reel.  Atlanta Georgia
Author: Portland, Oregon Media: NATIONAL MEDIA ALLIANCE, LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
First Extended Service Corporation Portfolio Fraud refusal to honor agreement refusal to do what i paid for Chicago Illinois Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: First Extended Service Corporation Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
Centurylink superviser Mildred. Very Rude and ucoopertive. Orderd ph and internet only 61.50 get first bill of Lake Placid, Florida Author: Lake placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Centurylink Florida

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Aqua Palace Spas & Pools Read their contract carfully before signing! Council Bluffs Iowa First.... Author: Omaha, Nebraska Health Spas: Aqua Palace Spas & Pools Council Bluffs, Iowa

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
First Valuation BrokerPriceOpinion/BrokerPriceOpinion Non-Pay Westminster Colorado Author: Pensacola, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: First Valuation Westminster, Colorado

Oct 01 2015
Smokers-mall TOTAL SCAM. Ordered cigarettes back in June 2015 first was told customs detained order, promised to reship order right in August 2015. Told I would receive product by Sept. 5.2015, today is October 1, 2015, still NO CIGARETTS!!!!! Please beware this site is a total scam ripping off people daily.. Internet Author: Modesto, California Smoke Shops: Smokers-mall Internet