FIRST NATIONAL, CCS, CCA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: First NAtional, CCS, CCA
There may be more specific results for "First NAtional, CCS, CCA"
For more specific results for "First NAtional, CCS, CCA"
Showing 1-25 of 34,525 Found Reports For more specific results for "First NAtional, CCS, CCA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
United Lending Services I was promised a loan of $2000 us dollars with a monthly refinance fee of $200 us dollars a month. The first i would need to do was send $200 us dollars which will be refunded to me once the transaction is complete. So i would be receiving a total of $2200 us dollars once the transaction is complete. New York Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Loans: United Lending Services Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
First Progress Credit Card Biggest Scam!!! Columbus Georgia Author: Lake Jackson , Texas Credit Card Fraud: First Progress Credit Card Columbus , Georgia

Apr 28 2017
National Credit Care Lack of support, No customer service, Complete scam Westminster Colorado Author: Long Beach, New York Credit & Debt Services: National Credit Care Westminster, Colorado

Apr 27 2017
1984 First told me i would get a 25$walmart gift card,but when tryed to get it supposedly chicago,IL is out of there area but dosent mention illionois at all it does. Mention Ia,VT,WI,MN&ME APART FROM THATI CALLED LIPOZENE BEFORE the 30 days and they said im supposed to call 5 days BEFORE the 30 days i called 2 days BEFORE the30 so i recommend that any body thinking of. Buy this trying this weight loss fony solution dont use this don't do it. CHICAGO IL Author: CHICAGO, Illinois TV Advertisements: lipozene Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
First Data Global Leasing First Data Merchant Services, First Data, Northern Payment Systems First Data Global Leasing (FDGL) Refusing to Release Merchant from Lease Agreement Coral Springs, FL Nationwide You May Be Stuck To Make All 48 Payments Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Christian National Church Christian National Church completely went beyond not only doing something illegal but went against my beliefs as a Christian. I am sick to my stomach! Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Liars: Christian National Church Internet

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 24 2017
First Option ,Tom White, Tom White I invested $6,700 which he reported grew to 50,200 he told me in order to receive the profits I had to give him another 20% of the balance which amount to approximately 10,400. Internet Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Brokerage Companies On-line: First Option (Tom White) Internet

Apr 23 2017
Washiongton National Insurance Co Issued 1099-Misc form for tax year 2016 for money not paid Carmel Indiana Author: Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: Insurance Companies: Washiongton National Insurance Co Carmel, Indiana

Apr 23 2017
Credit Acceptance Dirty Bastards Southfield Michigan Your FIRST Three Words Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 20 2017
Madame Bridal WANT TO HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER'S FIRST PROM RUINED AND GET RIPPED OFF? West Palm Beach, Florida ,BOYNTON BEACH, FLORIDA MADAME BRIDAL GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Bridal Shops: Madame Bridal West Palm Beach, FL,

Apr 20 2017
First Options Tom White https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013862958744 Sincere, false and deceiving information, trust me, no paper trail, passport is expired, vague Internet
Is this Guy for Real? Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Brokerage Companies On-line: First Options Internet

Apr 20 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG Andrew Sarafin A Professional Swiss corporation SCAM to be beware of...The longest corporation registration on planet earth; 6 months yet not done! GENEVA Nationwide Author: Other Business Consultants: First Fidelity Trust AG Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
BlueHousingGroup BHGM an Investment Rock CompanyBHG a Real Estate Co. I took the test 3x so that I can get the HR Certification. I had to pay first in order to get the test & receive the Certificate. They will reimbursed once I get hired. I called the 1800# , voicemail. I want my money back!!!!! BHGM an Investment Rock Company in Newark New Jers Internet / Nationwide Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Accounting: BlueHousingGroup Internet

Apr 18 2017
National Auto Experts Warranty Forever Voided Powertrain Warranty Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: National Auto Experts Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICES CCS USA Sent setttlement opportunity letter for a Geico Indemnity Co. in amount of $143.69 BOSTON Massachusetts Author: Muskegon, Michigan Car Insurance: CREDIT COLLECTION SERVICES BOSTON, Massachusetts

Apr 18 2017
NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE - BAIT & SWITCH IS A FEDERAL CRIME NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE - BAIT & SWITCH IS A FEDERAL CRIME Winston Salem North Carolina Author: California Car Insurance: NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE Winston Salem, North Carolina

Apr 18 2017
Canton Trade Days Canton First Mondays, First Monday Trade Days, Retail Therapy, Amy Mitchell Assaulted while taking a photo of my wife and son Canton Texas Author: Canton, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Canton Trade Days Canton, Texas

Apr 18 2017
Robertson Attorney at Law Ruining my reputation by filing unnecessary public court documents without making the attempt of notifying personally first Boca Raton Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Loan Modification: Robertson Attorney at Law Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 18 2017
First Choice Supply, Inc - Donald Walthall Scam- Did jobs for them and didn't get paid 2909 Waycross Dr, Monroe, NC 28110 North Carolina Author: Buffalo, New York Locksmiths: First Choice Supply, Inc Monroe, North Carolina