lumber

Your Search | first national, capital one, capital credit alliance, premier credit card
There may be more reports for "first national, capital one, capital credit alliance, premier credit card"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "first national, capital one, capital credit alliance, premier credit card"

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Kidd chief clothing Created a bogus website and took my money off my card and never got product Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Kidd chief clothing Internet

Jul 13 2014
Rosegal fake dress website fooled me and charged my credit card for a product il never get! Internet
Author: New Bern, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Rosegal Internet

Jul 13 2014
ccbill eu ccbill Fraud and unauthorized charges nationwide arizona Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ccbill eu Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
lunar sleep charged 84.99 on debit card after trial internet Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Alternative Health: lunar sleep Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC Thought my 2007 Toyota Rav4 limited purchase was a good deal--Boy I got a shock!!! Morgantown West Virginia Author: tunnelton, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC Morgantown, West Virginia

Jul 13 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet’s clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler. Doppler Internet’s commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success shines through in everything that they do. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Doppler Internet recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Albany, New York Websites: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jul 13 2014
Kdivweatherman.com wrong product shipped and tried to make me pay for return of product due to their error as well as arguing with me about them sending the wrong product. also tried to negotiate me keeping the wrong product by giving me a credit which was less than 10% of total purchase. complete fraudulent company Internet Author: Elyria, Ohio Sporting Goods: Kdivweatherman.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
Natural Garcinia Gambogia Natural Green Cleanse I was ripped off, and my credit Union said it was up to me to get it from this company myself Lutz Florida Author: Argyle Twp., Maine Sales People: Natural Garcinia Gambogia Lutz ,Fl., Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Credit Collection Services CCS USA Keep sending collection notices Newton Massachusetts Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cable TV: Credit Collection Services Newton, Massachusetts

Jul 12 2014
Pay day fo America Wanted me to purchase a Green Dot Money Pack immediately and put $110.00 on the card and call him back to verify money on card. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Loans: Pay day fo America Internet

Jul 12 2014
Pur Green Coffee Extract I ordered from PUR green coffee extract not knowing that i would be charged 88 dollars plus the 5 dollars i intial thought it cost for one bottle of this crap!  Internet Author: Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pur Green Coffee Extract Internet

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
Merchant Pay Network tried to rip me off mexicans aint stupid Plano Texas Author: Granada Hills, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Pay Network Plano, Texas

Jul 12 2014
Solar City Wait before buying. You won't make anything first or second year. 20 Year Slave Contract! Nationwide Author: aptos, California Building Products: Solar City Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Impact Payststem Impactpays DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DEE KARAWADRA OR IMPACT PAYSYSTEMS. THEY ARE HIGHLY UNETHICAL AND DO NOT LIVE UP TO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Impact Payststem Internet

Jul 12 2014
One Stop Auto Care They charged me $746 for repairs they never made . Guaynabo Puerto Rico Author: Guaynabo, Alabama Auto Repair Service: One Stop Auto Care Guaynabo, Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Black DIamond Black Diamond Skin Serum is a SCAM, auto-ships $100 charge in 14 days Black Diamond Skin Scam auto-shipped and charged $194 to card without approval in 45 day period Lutz Florida Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Black DIamond Lutz, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Title Max They repoed my truck, I was only one month behind due to loosing my job, and I had called to explain my situation Sauk village IL Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Loans: Title Max Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK Hidden monthly charge for ordering one digital item. Edmonton Oklahoma Author: Severna Park, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK Edmonton, Oklahoma

Jul 12 2014
Quicken Loans - Dan Burgess denied my request to refinance my home, combining a first mortgage & home equity loan Nationwide Author: OFallon, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP; FreeScoreOnline.com; FreeScore360.com; MyCreditHealth.com; CheckMyCreditNow.com unauthorized charges, charges for unknown/unrequested services, misleading advertising Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Net Credit USA I was sent an email stating that I had been approved for a $5.000.00 personal loan I did NOT go through with it after reading all the negative comments. I'm puzzled as to why haven't been shut down by the authorties? I would'n recommend them to do business with. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Advertising / Deceptive: Net credit USA Internet

Jul 12 2014
Rent one Rip me off Henderson ky Nationwide Author: Evansville, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Rent one Nationwide