Your Search | first national benefits, national health care

Jan 23 2017
Alicia skin care said they would stop charging me but never did, still am getting more that bills Los Angeles California (CA) Author: Boulder creek, California Eye Care: Alicia skin care CA

Jan 23 2017
Michele Silence: Kid-Fit Kid-Fit Owner Michele Silence Abuses eCommerce Service Monrovia California Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Michele Silence: Kid-Fit Monrovia, California

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 23 2017
Meineke Care Care Center #1830 replaced a defective starter Fuquay Varina North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Meineke Care Care Center #1830 Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

Jan 23 2017
Nutech National Fail to pay contractors Maitland, fl Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Security Services: Nutech National Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 23 2017
Marty Theophilis Apparently a clever scam Web site says, Cuzco, Peru. Internet Author: Belleville, Illinois Alternative Health: Marty Internet

Jan 22 2017
skin age defy signed up for sample and advertisement said no automatic shipments and I was charged $89.97 to my card and have never requested any more product and have not received any additional product. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Keymar, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: skin age defy Nevada

Jan 22 2017
Empire Totak 3 Roller Blinds made defective and they will not replace them Denver CO
Author: Aurora, Colorado Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Empire Totak Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
The Hair Shop Valley Wig & Hair Mart, Inc DBA They are super overpriced and the quality is very low. I bought the hair extensions and after the first wash the hair extensions tangled severely, frizzed, and became un-manageable.  Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: The Hair Shop Valley Encino, California

Jan 22 2017
Primal Health, LP Changed Phone Number, No Way To Contact Allen TX Author: Jacksonville, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Primal Health, LP Internet

Jan 22 2017
LuxStyle International I must be buying in my sleep LuxStyle International Scam I did not order from you Denmark Internet Author: REDDITCH, Alabama Eye Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 22 2017
Gloss Motive Possibly known as; Newhealtytoday Ordered FREE CBD oil sample from Newhealthytoday. Distributed by Gloss Motive. Charged $69.95 twice with 3.5 weeks, with no explaination of charges. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Louisville, Kentucky Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 22 2017
Phenom Health Sexy herb dietGarcinia Lean Extreme Scammed by Phenom Health. Never ordered, charged anyway! Aurora Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Phenom Health Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
eye royale - skin royale rip off fountain valley Internet FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Author: mentor, Ohio Eye Care: eye royale - skin royale Internet

Jan 21 2017
Sovereign Health Group Sovereign Health, Sovereign of Florida Where to Begin? Fraudulent, Unethical, Illegal, Harm to patients, CEO twice-convicted felon, untrained threapists unsupervised San Clemente, California, Fort Myers, Florida, Pompano, Florida nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Sovereign Health Group Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Psychology CT and Associates Sameul Schaperw, MFT, Director is trolling the internet making complaints that we send him postcards in the US mail. Waterford Connecticut Author: Alabama Mental Health: Psychology CT and Associates Waterford, Connecticut

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 21 2017
Health Sciences Institute Health science institute.com Internet Author: Dublin 16, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Health Sciences Institute Internet

Jan 21 2017
4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Ripped Off after the Loss of My Husband Holland Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Holland, Ohio

Jan 20 2017
Zenni Optical WARNING DO NOT BUY ZENNI OPTICAL GLASSES Novato California Author: Calgary, Alberta Eye Care: Zenni Optical Novato, California

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 20 2017
EyeOpulent - Skin Opulent Trick Advertising Fountain Valley Internet Correction Author: Hull, Iowa Alternative Health: EyeOpulent Internet

Jan 20 2017
REVITA YOUTH Ageless Eye Revitalizer saw video how this product worked didn't do my do diligence to see if it was a ripoff before ordering and got burnt Internet Author: MAITLAND, Florida Eye Care: REVITA YOUTH Internet