FIRST NATIONAL CARD , CCA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: First National Card , CCA
There may be more specific results for "First National Card , CCA"
For more specific results for "First National Card , CCA"
Showing 1-25 of 179,438 Found Reports For more specific results for "First National Card , CCA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Discount Cab total Transit Forcing employees to use their cell phones forcing us to sign contracts that if they get broken we will pay them $300 forcing us to get paid with a prepaid debit card without another option and if we try to opt out of the prepaid cards they refuse to pay us Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Discount Cab total Transit Arizona

Aug 16 2017
jetcoinandscott chandler im 72 andfor my daughter scammed for bit coin for 34000,00$ ripped us along with first company as Gladiacoin not surephno 2057438866 think lusiana area code is205 Author: jax, Florida Cash Services: jetcoinandscott chandler Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Company has harassed me for years !! Over a 300.00 credit which has been charged off years ago . Credit card was from 2004 and collection was past Michigan statue of lilmitations Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Accounting: Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Money Network First Data, Metabank Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Banks: Money Network Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Walmarts survey agent They wanted me to deposit 2,650.75 check that looks legit but im too smart for the foolery!! I did my research first came across the same stories! Be careful guys. Nationwide Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
New Start Media LLC charged twice for a 3.75 x 7 double business card ad that was never even published Davenport Iowa Author: Katonah, New York Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Davenport, Iowa

Aug 16 2017
Allumiderm Was told a would receive product for just shipping cost so gave credit card number. After many more questions and tryinsee more products, I felt that it was surely a scam.  Costa Mesa California Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm CA

Aug 16 2017
department of global response, jeff g. norman said I had won 734,940.00 but had to send them 18 dollors first chandler Arizona Author: apopka, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: department of global response chandler , Arizona

Aug 16 2017
STARK EYE CREAM ALLUMIERE STARK EYE CREAM ALLUMIERE KeraniqueALLUMIERE SERUMALLUMIERE CREMEALLUMIERE SKIN CARE FREE TRIAL ALLUMIERE COSMETICSpuria skin serumLa Mer TimelessSlenderix GarciniaNuTrim GarciniaSecret AllurePlatinum BeauteRejuvilane STARK EYE CREAM Allumiere fraudulently charged my card $97.41 Internet Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Eye Care: STARK EYE CREAM ALLUMIERE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Jody's Secret Internet Author: Milpitas, California Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Why Do You Keep Responding? Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Pardon wavivers canada I had recently came across an AD for pardon and waiver services.I clicked on the AD because thirty years ago I had some minor criminal charges, all before I was the age of 18 that I wanted to clear up.  Ontario canada Nationwide Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Pardon wavivers canada Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Voltron Motors Mersedeh Williams It has now been 30 days since my car was shipped. You have made numerous empty promises and parts have not even shown up to my repair shop. 1811 First Oak St. Ste. 200 Richmond TX, Texas
Author: LAKEWOOD, Ohio Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Emble Llc Garcinia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Emble Llc Internet

Aug 15 2017
Smart Shopper Promotional Department Walmart Card valued at $100 for a processing fee of $1.00 Nationwide Author: Boron, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Smart Shopper Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Blueclouddeals ad on Facebook/sauna waist trainer I placed an order for a waist trainer. After I put my credit card in I was brought to another page that I took a screen s**t of that says a email address and to check shipping times. I emailed them no response I got the Internet and seen all these scam reports. Now I'm here reporting Ca Internet
Author: DeForest, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Blueclouddeals.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Central Portfolio Control Took me for $6,000.00, which now has caused financial hardship Minnetonka Minnesota WTH? Author: Ballwin, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Central Portfolio Control Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 15 2017
Talus Payments Synovous Bank, Columbia Ga Deceptive trade practices Columbus Georgia Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Payments Columbus , Georgia

Aug 15 2017
Risk Free Merchant Todd Fins Deceptive pricing and nonexistent customer service (once they get paid). San Fernando Valley California Report Update Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Risk Free Merchant Internet

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Total Visa my cc pay I got my card on the 15th and I have paid it all along on the 15th sioux falls ND North Dakota Nationwide Author: kenton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Total Visa Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Truthfinder.com Charged my credit card fraudulently Internet Author: Malibu, California Telemarketers: Truthfinder.com Internet