Your Search | first national card , cca

Jul 29 2014
First american home warranty No SERVICE just collect your money and igore you Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: First american home warranty Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Puerto Quellon LP Company trying to charge monthly 49.95. Had to Cancel Bank Card. Fraud. Never received any products. Draining my checking account Internet Author: PORT ST LUCIE, Florida Alternative Health: Puerto Quellon LP Internet

Jul 29 2014
Enterprise Rent- A Car Enterprise Rent-A-car Damage Recovery Unit FROM Damage Recovery Unit pay the amount due credit card debit card or bank account $3364.34 Monongahela Pa. Nationwide Author: Waddell, Arizona Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent- A Car Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
media opportunities direct, inc basiclly the first time they sent this letter to me they said that i had won 1,677,519.oo and they were waiting for response of my entery by a specific date never recieved the money sent the 26.00 dollars they were asking for in and on july 26 i recieved another letter stating the same thing i usually throw them away but i am tired of these scammers harrasing me. want something done about this ae geleen geleen Author: michigan city, Indiana Cash Services: media opportunities direct, inc ae geleen, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
better focus today zoyirtar calcium inc Credit Card Fraud lake mary Florida Author: memphis, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: better focus today lake mary, Florida

6, Report #722082

Jul 29 2014
First Class Valet Lying, deceiving and unprofessional Company! Troy, Michigan Author: Troy, Michigan Personal Services: First Class Valet Troy, Michigan

Jul 29 2014
EPPICARD -NY scam billing from MDS/MSFT*BILLING. 800MSBILL1 Nationwide Author: Washington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: EPPICARD -NY Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
dr. Robert downey He gave us an invalid credit card number for services rendered and hasn't returned calls Hawaii Author: Kailua, Hawaii Boat Brokers: dr. Robert downey Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
NHALER rip off agian New Jersey New jersey Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: NHALER Internet

Jul 29 2014
Wholesale Merchant Processing Scam, misrepresentation, untruthful, hides facts, acts like they are our current processor Beaverton Oregon Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale Merchant Processing Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
US Bank National Association I purchased a $25 Mastercard Gift Card. When tried to use it for the first time it came up as CARD NOT ACTIVATED.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank National Association Internet

Jul 29 2014
GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Wal-mart Store Card/ Wal-mart Credit Card Theft by Deception, Lies, Harrassment, FCRA Violations Draper Utah Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 29 2014
MY VANILLA DEBIT CARD PREPAID debit card company DOTSON,GEORGIA Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: K ly kellen Internet

Jul 29 2014
NetSpend Visa Ace Elite Card Worse than the IRS!!!! They are lying crooks and theives Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Shepherd, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: NetSpend Visa Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Retail online Credit card fraud ring! Folcroft Pennsylvania Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Retail online Folcroft, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2014
southern bbq pits /Willie Freeman Purchased a Big Daddy Smoker from southernbbqpits.com/Wille Freeman.5 months and no smoker I email southernbbqpits daily and another lie as to why its not delivered? I asked for a refund and no can do? Willie Freeman is a first class con artist? He is full of lies,don't be scammed this company will not deliver any productthey only deliver liesand take your money. asheboro North Carolina Author: okeechobee, Florida Building Services: southern bbq pits asheboro, North Carolina

Jul 29 2014
national consulting agency they took my money up front after I had already cancelled my intentions of working with them irvine, ca Internet Author: schertz, Texas Mortgage Companies: national consulting agency Internet

Jul 29 2014
National Grant Departmen Gary Johnson Claim I was given 25,000 in grant money to use for whatever purpose I choose Washington DC Author: Cicero, Illinois Abusive Children: National Grant Departmen Washington , Dist of Columbia

Jul 29 2014
drivetime of charlotte nc my daughter bought a car from drivetime and after 9 month they came and got the car said there was no insurance on the car first of all i was told we only needed liability which i put on the car i know she had insurance because i was the one paying it big ripoff company charlotte nc Author: waxhaw, North Carolina Car Financing: drivetime of charlotte nc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Global Payments Inc globalpay Sudden withdrawal of $19,450 from business bank account and not paying back Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Payments Inc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
northern leasing/ future technologies I am currently being harassed by northern leasing. allentown new jersey Author: allentown, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: northern leasing Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet