FIRST NATIONAL CARD , USA FINAICINGPO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: First National Card , USA FinaicingPO
There may be more specific results for "First National Card , USA FinaicingPO"
For more specific results for "First National Card , USA FinaicingPO"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
WOWW FASHION DID NOT DELIVER, BUT TOOK THE PAYMENT FROM MY DEBIT CARD Internet Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW FASHION Internet

Oct 22 2017
All things beauty Internet Author: Mount laurel, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: All things beauty Internet

Oct 22 2017
NPC INTERNATION Pittsburg KS Missouri Author: Belton, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: NPC INTERNATION Pittsburg KS , Missouri

Oct 22 2017
Silverman and Borenstein, Lawerence Rider, CitiBank, CitiGroup Credit Card Settlement, Mediation, Collection Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agency's: Silverman and Borenstein Centennial, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Exclusivity Store Battle Flashlights Membership Scam with monthly credit card charges San Diego California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Consumer Services: Exclusivity Store San Diego, California

Oct 22 2017
 Eagles club, I paid three time's$75 and they still won't give me my membership card. Members stated that they received my money but don't trust me. His name is David. Gary Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Eagles club Gary, Indiana

Oct 22 2017
Chris johnson He told me I qualified for a personal grant all I had to do was get a iTunes card preloaded of 200.00 dollars then call back and they would money gram my 8,900.00 dollars to the currency exchange went to call them no answer seven times Washington dc Nationwide Author: Roselle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Chris johnson Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
great fit trail fit trail, health trail sent item, to pay s&h 4.95 later got charge $83 & $87 call & got run around no credit to card san diego Nationwide Author: groveland, Florida Weightloss Programs: great fit trail Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California I think I see your problem.. Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
USA LegalDocs usa Legaldocs Told me i would get a link and id to the site and i recieved an id but cnanot log in. Internet Author: CLINTON, Mississippi Legal Services: USA LegalDocs Internet

Oct 22 2017
Student7 Purchased cat tower, received confirmation, money withdrawn from my account, never received item. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Student7 Internet

Oct 22 2017
Sandatander USA Natiowide Loans Author: San Pablo, California Accounting: Sandatander USA Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Jody's Secret Bra I ordered 2 bras for $44.96 on 6/18/17 and never heard anything. Now they have disappeared with my credit card money. Internet/Shopify Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Bra Internet

Oct 21 2017
Ilus& Krasa Charged my credit card $109.09/$115.63 ×2 mos w/o permission & no available recourse. Internet
Author: Badger, California Computer Mail Order: Ilus& Krasa Internet

Oct 21 2017
Jin Ja They keep taking money off my card but won't answer phone when I call Internet Author: PHOENIX, Illinois On-Line Stores: Jin Ja Internet

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Avila Ageless Serum From what I've seen on the Internet many more names False advertising & billed for unknown amount when order placed Colofado Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Avila Ageless Serum Internet

Oct 21 2017
The sales guru Ordered the 2 in 1 curling iron on Oct 2 still have not received and they will not return my emails, but they charged my card the same day I placed the order Internet Author: Stuart, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: The sales guru Internet

Oct 21 2017
GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Credit card theft from unknown company. Multiple unauthorized charges each day. GFW*3GLDSCR.COM 855-506-9175 DE Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Internet

Oct 20 2017
Jody’s secret Jody’s SCAMMING SKANKY SECRETS Internet Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Fraud: Jody’s secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
Bipedd LLC ordered endo oil on 9/27/17 credit card charged twice 79.99 still don't have any product called the number no answer Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet