Your Search | first national collection bureau, inc

Sep 01 2014
Blier and Cox Lawyers did not remove my lien Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Collection Agencies: Blier and Cox Encino, California

Sep 01 2014
International Masters Publishers: Classic Composers discontinues product line after I had purchased nearly the ENTIRE collection Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: International Masters Publishers: Classic Composers Internet

Sep 01 2014
GCM remodeling Ltd CG and Son Construction, Bestway Construction inc, GCM remodeling ltd Paid Mariusz Gajewski aka Mark thousands of dollars for fence and deck which were never completed. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Builders & Contractors: GCM remodeling Ltd Elmhurst, Illinois

Sep 01 2014
Eversave-Ncrowd Scam, Ripoff Artist Internet Author: Antioch, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Eversave-Ncrowd Internet

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
HiTech Sloutions Bill KhouriHitechpro.netA division of 1884524 Ontario Inc hired for prject, never paid Mississauga, Ontario Author: Woodstock, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: HiTech Sloutions Mississauga, , Ontario

Sep 01 2014
The Pyramid Collection Pyramid VIP Club Deceptive Business Practises Nationwide Author: Georgia Clothing Stores: The Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc How MPI franchisees are deceived and conned Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Aug 31 2014
Jet Moving Systems, Jet Relocation Inc. Horizon Moving systems Jet Moving Systems holding my house hold goods for hostage. Price increased three times and they claim amount of house hold goods increased center valley  Pennsylvania
Author: Hampton, Georgia Moving Companies: Jet Moving Systems center valley, Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
Zions Bank Tiberius Arms LLC Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Zions Bank provides financial services to a criminal conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States. After being notified that Tiberius Arms LLC is owned and controlled by the same people impersonating the defunct Pepperball Technologies Incorporated (PTI) Zions Bank continues to process payments. Tiberius Arms LLC makes fake PTI guns. Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Heredia, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Zions Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 31 2014
James Melvrick Zenith Industries Services Inc Frustrating. Confusing. Scam. Deceiving. Waiting for nothing. Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: James Melvrick Internet

Aug 31 2014
Victor Alfonso Respond Communications Plus Incorporated Inc. Liar Theif Cheat Fraud Low MF Credit Thief Alcoholic Satan Evil Lucifer Benedict Arnold Bad Business Santa Fe Springs California
Author: Lynwood, California Telephone Companies: Victor Alfonso Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 31 2014
SH Inc ( plus various sending numerous emails under various aliases and in many of the emails they claim I have money ready to be deposited to my account ect. I have unsubscribed from all their emails and they are persistent and they stop at nothing to find a way to hook me so to speak. I have warned them to also stop by bringing in the authorities and they still persist. Miami, Florida Author: Windsor, Ontario, Ontario Questionable Activities: SH Inc ( plus various Internet

Aug 31 2014
Ravenix Inc. Fastandroidunlocks Claim to unlock cellphones within 15 mins if you donate $10.00 via PayPal. I did, never received my unlock code as promised. US  Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Internet: Ravenix Inc. Internet

Aug 30 2014
Customer Support Miami, Florida I called three times and got the same man, different name. Alonzo aka Michael. My card has been charged twice since 8/11. They will charge you again. Said the company name was Fraud, credit card, $49.50 scam, charge, raspberry, weight loss Miami Florida Author: SD, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer Support Miami, FL Miami , Florida

Aug 30 2014
dynamic recovery solutions Scam artist.....Dynamic Recovery Solutions...warning.....File a complaint with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -- South Carolina Author: Arkansas Collection Agencies: dynamic recovery solutions South Carolina

Aug 30 2014
BETUS They refuse to return my money on the claim that I accepted a bonus which obligates me to play at least another $5000 of wagering otherwise they are not obligated to return. i was unaware that the bonus were given to me under these circumstances.. Otherwise I'd not agree to it in first place. This system is designed to force clients to lose completely without chance to return their money if they want out. I don't know Internet Author: Beaverton, Oregon Off-shore Gambling: BETUS Internet

Aug 30 2014
Scholastic School Supply SCHOLASTIC SCHOOL SUPPLY SENDING OUT PHONY INVOICES FOR COLLECTION! Sewell New Jersey Author: Orlando, Florida Con Artists: Scholastic School Supply Sewell, New Jersey

Aug 30 2014
johnso mark attorney/ collection agency salt lake city ut and boise idaho Author: jerome, Idaho Legal Process Servers: johnso mark attorney/ collection agency Boise, Idaho

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
clkbank.com took 28.50 out of my account Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: clkbank.com Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Inovic, Inc. No Payment Received. 60 Days+ During Contract VALRICO Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Inovic, Inc. VALRICO, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Tower Bank & Trust Company Tower Financial Corporation Tower Bank SNL Financial LC Old National Bank Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems LLC Tiberius Arms LLC Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Tower Bank finances equipment for manufacturing counterfeit Pepperball Technologies Incorporated products and processes incoming payments. Knowing and willfull co-conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States and money laundering. Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Heredia, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Tower Bank & Trust Company Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
Woodforest National Bank Predatory Banking Tactics Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Banks: Woodforest National Bank Houston, Texas

Aug 30 2014
Template-Monster Template-Help Template-Tuning Jetimpex Inc Tried to extort more money from me after they failed to give me what I paid for Internet Author: Trowbridge, Other Websites: Template-Monster Internet

critic