Your Search | first national collection bureau, inc. creditor: genesis financial solutions
There may be more reports for "first national collection bureau, inc. creditor: genesis financial solutions"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "first national collection bureau, inc. creditor: genesis financial solutions"

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
EMPS First Data Corp Steals your money with bogus fees Hagertown Maryland Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS Hagertown, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
PNP LOGISTICS Paul Gupta Trucker denies damage to car West hills California Author: Lake ronkonkoma, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: PNP LOGISTICS West hills, California

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Jeff Morgan Henke Law Firm Sent threatening email that Federal Government has my SSN on hold for 3 allegations Internet Author: Washington Collection Agencies: Jeff Morgan Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Legal Debt Mediation Attempted Delivery of a Package Jacksonville Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Collection Agencies: Legal Debt Mediation Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Century Security Inc Fraud, scam, lie, dishonest, scary Renton Washington Author: Spanaway, Washington Security Services: Century Security Inc Renton, Washington

Feb 05 2016
Quest financial services Ed Haley they promised a loan modification, charged me 3500.00 and closed they doors. Newport Beach California
Their new office is:ANNEX FUNDING 20301 SW Birch St. #202 Newport Beach, Ca 92660 Author: encintas, California Loan Modification: Quest financial services Newport Beach, California

Feb 05 2016
John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Financial Pacific Leasing, Umpqua Bank Nasty, Threatening Inappropriate Collection activity, outrageous fees, unprofessional staff Federal Way Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Commerical Lending Firm: John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Federal Way, Washington

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 04 2016
Results Unlimited Hustlers,Hopeless The Bank Account Hustlers(Nationwide) Virginia Beach,Va Nationwide Author: Falmouth, Virginia Collection Agencies: Results Unlimited Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Advangate & Techliveconnect.com They attacked my computor, paid them $250 to fix, then they attacked it again, now they want access to my computor to refund me my money because the better business bureau is shutting them down and making them pay all their customers back, etc. Now their chain calling me and threatening me.  Stanton Island New York Author: Mound, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Advangate & Techliveconnect.com Stanton Island, New York

15, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

16, Report #1281936

Feb 04 2016
Shew Community Management, Inc Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Media, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Shew Community Management, Inc West Chester, Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2016
Centura college online Furthering my education turned into a SCAM Virginia beach Virginia Author: Clarksville, Iowa Financial Education: Centura college online Virginia beach, Virginia

Feb 04 2016
All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc DO NOT USE All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park New York
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Moving Companies: All Exclusive Transportation Services, Inc S. Ozone Park, New York

Feb 04 2016
SkyvilleBulldogs.com Total scam! First off, these dogs cost thousands of dollars and they have them for sake for 5-600? And then they want payment upfront wired to them and says the puppy will ship free but then you get a call for 1800.00 insurance to fly your puppy to you. Internet Author: Vacaville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SkyvilleBulldogs.com Internet

Feb 04 2016
National Legal Services Called distant relatives asking for me. They are known on this site and they call to scam money for fake collection debt Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Lawyers: National Legal Services Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Devry smith & frank llp Rachel Healey Outrageous billing. Lawyer did not bill for over two months and it came at a big surprise of almost 50k first bill. Stay away from this firm!! Toronto Ontario Author: Los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Devry smith & frank llp Toronto, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Almostfamousdogs.com Michelle Shoultz Sold me a very ill puppy, Cough, Worms and Infection Spring Branch, Texas
Where is Fraiser NOW? Author: , New Jersey Better Business Bureau: DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Spring Branch, Texas

Feb 03 2016
DNA I first received notification that I won money over the summer. I did make a money order and sent it to this company. I have not received any monies also I do have all the pay stubs from the money orders that I sent to these different companies.  Internet Author: winter park , Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: DNA internet

Feb 03 2016
Solutions from Science SCAM 2200 Illinois Route 84 Thomson, Illinois 61285 Internet
Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Solutions from Science Internet