Your Search | first national collection bureau, inc. creditor: genesis financial solutions
There may be more reports for "first national collection bureau, inc. creditor: genesis financial solutions"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "first national collection bureau, inc. creditor: genesis financial solutions"

Oct 21 2014
Sandford brown institute white plain NY Sandford brown institute total ripoff after a year of sacrifice for a MA certificate, I'm left with nothing but debts!! White plains New York Author: Danbury, Connecticut Financial Education: Sandford brown institute white plain NY White plains, New York

Oct 21 2014
Fleet Transmissions, Inc. Continues to take advantage of hardworking good people; Are they installing DEFECTIVE or USED parts as NEW parts? Roanoke Virginia Author: Buchanan, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Fleet Transmissions, Inc. Roanoke, Virginia

Oct 21 2014
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. United States Gold Bureau’s approach to business focused on providing, building lasting relationships by providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: U.S. Gold Bureau pledges commitment to always improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. U.S. Gold Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Gold & Silver Investments: US Gold Bureau, Austin Texas Austin , Texas

Oct 21 2014
credit collection services CCS-USA they are trying to collect for Nationwide Insurance when the payment is automatically debited from my account and it is for the wrong amount which has never been charged to me by Nationwide Newton Massachusetts Author: Alabama Insurance Companies: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2014
College Network The most misleading, disappointing,financial draining and clinically depressing choice I have made! Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: College Network Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Marcia Mobley BayLake Doodles Owes $7500+ for breeder, didn't return dog, started harrassing my family & friends with outrageous lies concerning myself Orlando Florida
Author: Arlington, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Marcia Mobley Orlando, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Adora Financial Service Limited Sir Kenneth Brett Union Bank Loan scam Lagos Nigeria Author: Nationwide Loans: Adora Financial Service Limited Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Cheap, lazy, Incompetent, unorganized Clearwater Florida Author: Boston, Massachusetts Electrical Services: CIH Equipment Company, Inc. Clearwater, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
American health Solutions - scammers health quotes health insurance Texas Author: encinitas, California Insurance Agencies: American health Solutions Internet

Oct 20 2014
ACS Inc./United legal investigation bureau Threatened with lawsuit for a loan I never took out Nationwide Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc./United legal investigation bureau Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Elite Show Services, Inc fired by company for age discrimination San Diego California Author: Lawndale, California Questionable Activities: Elite Show Services, Inc San Diego, California

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
Westlake Financial Services Repossession r car Los Angeles California Author: Sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2014
Picks That Make Cents Kavan Klein Picksthatmakecents.com fees for bad trading at best Internet
Author: California Financial Education: Picks That Make Cents Internet

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
Impact Rankings Direct Web Solutions, LLC Built a website that is not a marketable site and refuses to refund my money Tukwila Washington Author: Ulysses, Kansas Websites: Impact Rankings Tukwila, Washington

Oct 20 2014
Glenn Purdy Canadian Alliance Network, CanInvest Inc. Not able to deliver on his many many words! Winnipeg, Calgary, Toronto Nationwide Author: Ontario Sales People: Glenn Purdy Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Pendrick Capital Partners Scam request for payment of medical bill Charlotte Nationwide Author: wallace, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
ES EXPRESS LINES INC Trans Quality ES Express falsifies drivers log books. Forces drivers to drive much more hours then required by the law. Lemont Illinois
Author: Brooklyn , New York Trucking Companies: ES EXPRESS LINES INC Lemont, Illinois

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
American Law Inforcement Department Steven Jones Harrassment calls~ Ohio Author: Ohio Collection Agencies: American Law Inforcement Department Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Never Delivered My gold after they took my money Miame Florida Author: West Jordan, Utah Consumer Services: Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Miame, Florida

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Kevin Murphy Ryder Scam Artist - Do not do business with him of any kind. Lakewood Colorado Author: Kansas Financial Services: Kevin Murphy Ryder Lakewood, Colorado