Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

First National Credit: Amy Dexter, Customer Service

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Income Tax Advances.ocm They used my information for identity theft Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Income Tax Service: Income Tax Advances.ocm

Feb 25 2017
Hytek Medical Took payment and did not provide service Nationwide Author: Foosland, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: Hytek Medical Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Invstor.com Wil Schroter, Brian Richmond Scam artists, deceptive practices, bad customer service, lack of response, crooked Internet Author: dallas, Texas Investment Brokers: Invstor.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Computadoras Rey & Rey FRAUDE, NO VAYAN A COMPUTADORAS REY & REY, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo DomingoComputers Rey & Rey FRAUD, DO NOT GO TO COMPUTERS REY & REY, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo Domingo Author: Santo Domingo, California Computer Service & Repair: Computadoras Rey & Rey Santo Domingo, Other

Feb 25 2017
Edwards Transmission broke other parts when putting in a motor indianapolis Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Edwards Transmission indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Aiden Pierce This company claim so called a Bulk emailing Service provider is a SCAM , They Rip off people after taking money from them Europe Internet
Author: Binley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: mycloudmailer.com/ Internet

Feb 25 2017
Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Creditors Specialty Service of Nevada, Inc. Charles V. Stanley Debt Collector violates the law by stating legal action is imminent on debt beyond statute of limtiations Acton California Author: Winnetka, California Collection Agency's: Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Acton, California

Feb 25 2017
Amazon Amazon is billing all clients for Prime service when they have not signed up for it. London, Barcelona Internet Author: Barcelona, Other Courier Services: Amazon Internet

Feb 24 2017
Colorado Central Telecom Crestone Telecom Internet Service Slow Unresponsive Crestone Colorado Author: Crestone, Colorado Internet Service Providers: Colorado Central Telecom Crestone, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Wild wallet user. Said Sabbir From Bangladesh. At first my complain Wild wallet not give BTC. Dhaka Internet Author: Dhaka, Other Customer: Wild wallet user. Internet

Feb 24 2017
DermaSoft PureCell DermaSoft and PureCell are Total Scams. No refunds, price not listed with orders, rude customer service reps. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Skin Care: DermaSoft Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Repair Shop Take car for repair and then parts are disassembled and likely sold off. Rochester Hills Michigan
Author: Oxford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Dealership Rochester Hills, Michigan

Feb 24 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to student satisfaction and works hard at continuous improvement to support its students and alumni. Ultimate Medical Academy is dedicated to ensuring its stakeholders are satisfied and that any complaints that arise are addressed promptly and fairly. Ultimate Medical Academy has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Ultimate Medical Academy has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business. Ultimate Medical Academy has remained actively engaged and committed to addressing student inquiries.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Care Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Internet, Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 24 2017
MIKE THOMPSON'S RV SUPERSTORE DON'T BUY ANY ADDITIONAL SERVICE PLAN THAT SALESPERSONS RECOMMEND WHEN YOU PURCHASE RV FROM THEM COLTON California Author: Corona, California RV Dealers: MIKE THOMPSON'S RV SUPERSTORE COLTON, California

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
REGIONAL RECOVERY SYSTEM Division of National Debt Settlement Services Rick Owens (Case Concern Officer) Fraudulent emial unknown Internet Author: Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: REGIONAL RECOVERY SYSTEM Division of National Debt Settlement Services Internet

Feb 24 2017
Cruise Direct Megan Bought a cruise threw CRUISEDIRECT.COM and after a few months they change the invoice saying there was a glitch in the system. This has happened before if you look on the internet. Customer service is also bad. Internet Author: New York, New York Cruise Ships: Cruise Direct Internet

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 24 2017
Dish Network LLC. Dish charged my bank account with unauthorized charge....I'm not even a customer. New York City Utah Question & possible explanation--- Author: new York, New York Cable TV: Dish Network LLC. Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 24 2017
EIN Filing Service Fee exorbinant and incorrect outcome Internet Author: Annandale, New Jersey Income Tax Service: EIN Filing Service Internet