Your Search | first national credit service, prime one benefits

1, Report #1191875

Nov 28 2014
Socail Security Administration SSA, SSI The worked with other agencies and criminally took benefits that were issued to me. Syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: Socail Security Administration Syracuse, New York

2, Report #1191881

Nov 28 2014
Barewire Ltd Computer repair by phone Dorking Surrey United Kingdom Author: Portsmouth, Rhode Island Computer Service & Repair: Barewire Ltd Dorking Surrey,

3, Report #1191843

Nov 28 2014
Department of Socail Services stole benefits that were entitled, refused to comply with the courts order to repay me. syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: Department of Socail Services syracuse, New York

4, Report #1191872

Nov 28 2014
ipower credit services Lisa Kemp, Gracie Gomez ipower, scam, fraud, Lisa, Kemp, thief Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: ipower credit services Internet

5, Report #1191854

Nov 28 2014
Just Brakes in Bedford TX Don't let yourself get robbed Bedford Texas Author: Mansfield, Texas Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes in Bedford TX Bedford, Texas

6, Report #1191852

Nov 28 2014
Avoir Skin Velour Skin Truly a SCAM, Rip-off, False Representation of Product, Beware; Do not give your Credit Card to these people... Santa Ana California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Beauty Salons: Avoir Skin Santa Ana , California

7, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

8, Report #1191798

Nov 28 2014
Waste Management Customer Service Nightmare Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Waste Management Nationwide

9, Report #1191764

Nov 28 2014
Astro Spy Technology Said they would do the marketing for me; that I would make money every month; Never received one cent Canoga Park, California Author: Tacoma, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Astro Spy Technology Canoga Park, CA, California

10, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

11, Report #1191754

Nov 27 2014
copyrightassociates In completed acct of copyright filing fee's to the U.S COPYRIGHTS OFFICE NW Washington DC Author: Delano, California Credit Card Fraud: copyrightassociates NW,

12, Report #1191728

Nov 27 2014
Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD 757- 714-1712 ahealingtouch Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD. This old woman does psychic reading over the phone who pretends she is a lifecoach or a healer! Every one watch out, she is a scam and she pretends that she is another person. She She rips off innocent people! Virginia beach Nationwide Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD (757) 714-1712 ahealingtouch Nationwide

13, Report #1191725

Nov 27 2014
serviceinvite.com This site is a scam site that took my asked for my credit card information during sign up and when I looked to make change my email information, I did not see any sort of customer support. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: serviceinvite.com Internet

14, Report #1191705

Nov 27 2014
Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Schumann Total FRAUD, Con Man, Faker, Identity Thief, Con Artist, Australian National, Overweight Slob New York, NY, Sidney, Australia New York Author: New York, New York Business Consultants: Josh Schumann, Josh Schumann Family Trust, New York, New York

15, Report #1191697

Nov 27 2014
Pizza Hut/ NPC International Thanksgiving or ThanksTAKING!? pizza hut are frauds!! st.petersburg Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Pizza Hut/ NPC International st.petersburg, Florida

16, Report #1191685

Nov 27 2014
Derannique Lumera ReJuviusmax MyJuveliere Bait an switch scam to charge credit cards Greenville South Carolina Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Derannique Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 27 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services WoodForest National Bank Automatic ripoff ,sign up after contract expires without notice,and charges you $495.00 to terminate the woodlands Texas Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: Merchant Choice Cards Services the woodlands, Texas

Nov 27 2014
Rober Atilan Troll Cyberstalking Troll, Shill, Meglomanica California Nationwide
Author: Encino, California Adult Web Site: Rober Atilan Nationwide

19, Report #1191666

Nov 27 2014
Maguire Nissan Roher brothers Scam Artists Lebanon Pennsylvania Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Maguire Nissan Lebanon, Pennsylvania

20, Report #1191665

Nov 27 2014
realppvtraffic.com www.classifiedads.com These guys, Mike etc. are ripping people off with there promises to send traffic to sites etc. 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33301 Fl. 33301 Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Service Providers: realppvtraffic.com

21, Report #1191654

Nov 26 2014
UPS U(seless)P(iece) of S(hit) unable to provide service as described USA Nationwide Author: , Other Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

22, Report #1191657

Nov 26 2014
Michael Capaldi Mike Capaldi Transactional Real estate lawyer poor service Newport Beach CA Author: Newport Beach, California Government Corruption: Michael Capaldi Newport Beach,

23, Report #1191652

Nov 26 2014
Champion Energy Services, LLC No Customer Service At All Houston Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Utility Companies: Champion Energy Services, LLC Houston, Texas

24, Report #1191646

Nov 26 2014
READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS BAD SALES HYANNIS Massachusetts Author: WEST BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS HYANNIS, Massachusetts

25, Report #1191644

Nov 26 2014
strike it rich ix sweepstakes none that I know them under mailed me one of there famous rip off letters USA Largo, FL Author: Grangeville, Idaho Questionable Activities: strike it rich ix sweepstakes NY, NY