Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Fitness 19

Showing 1-25 of 4,707 Found Reports For more specific results for "Fitness 19"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Centurion Construction Jason Sleater Jason SlaterJason R Sleater Jason Ray Sleater Jason Sleater Strikes Again After 509 Fitness Twin Falls Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington Manufactured Home Dealers: Jason Sleater Twin Falls, Idaho

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Feb 21 2017
24 Hour fitness Bait and Switch Signature, contract fraud carlsbad California Author: lakewood, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour fitness carlsbad, California

Feb 21 2017
Alphawear Fitness Albert Alcuri Claiming a lawsuit on me cause of supposedly using someone's card that did not belong to me and claiming fraud and harassment and threats on claiming fake police reports and placing a order for $119.00 and harassing me to make sales for there company Orlando,Florida Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Alternative Health: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 20 2017
LA Fitness Filthy clifton New Jersey
Author: jersey city, New Jersey Health Spas: LA Fitness clifton, New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
EOS Fitness Training Membership Phoenix Arizona Author: Laveen, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS Fitness Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Ironbound Fitness Reported to a Debt Collection Company a False Debt in Middle of Contract Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness Newark, New Jersey

Feb 15 2017
outdoors online camping and fishing outdoors online is a bogus site , I ordered a yeti cup and lid on dec 19 2016 and have yet to revieve my items as well have contacted them many times ,and they gave me the same story ,saying the are backlogged and they are shipping as fast as they can ,and now they have removed me from thier registery. huston texas Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: outdoors online camping and fishing Internet

Feb 14 2017
The dealempire I bought a slime fit pant from their website on Facebook since October 2016 for $19:99and also paid shipping for $4:99 and have not received my order till today China Internet Author: Newport News , Virginia Doctors: The dealempire Internet

Feb 14 2017
Outdoors Online  I placed an order on Dec 16, 2016, they took the money out of my acct on 12-19 and i have yet to receive my order. Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Sporting Goods: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 10 2017
Giant fitness at Mount Ephraim. Joe Malik . Dumb a**** Ron. Giant fitness My.emphraim NJ Author: Bronx, New York Tanning Salons: Giant fitness at Mount Ephraim. Joe Malik .

13, Report #1351913

Feb 09 2017
Skin royals/eye royale QDP QCI Bio fitness Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Skin royals/eye royale QDP QCI Internet

Feb 09 2017
BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH RAMA DEALS A very clever but total scam! Internet Author: Orford, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH Internet

Feb 07 2017
Columbia City Fitness Center Took money and never provided any services Seattle Washington Update - paid in full / settled and complete Author: Washington Health Clubs & Gyms: Columbia City Fitness Center Seattle, Washington

Feb 03 2017
Gym Pros Xceleration Fitness Gym Pros sells broken and unsafe gym equipment Riverside California
Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Sporting Goods: Gym Pros Riverside, California

Feb 03 2017
LinkShe.com Placed order Dec 1, 2016 as of today 1/19/17 i have not received my order #SS12060503156639 Internet Author: hillside, Illinois Clothing Stores: LinkShe Internet

Feb 01 2017
RSE Marketing HALF FULL RUNNING EVENTSJOHN MATTHEWS His company did not pay vendor Philadelphia PA Author: Wilmington, Delaware Fitness Consultants: RSE Marketing Naples, Florida

Jan 31 2017
XSport Fitness Personal Trainer left suddenly and your money will never be back Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Fitness Consultants: XSport Fitness Chicago, Illinois

20, Report #1352047

Jan 25 2017
LA Fitness Pro Results I was told the PT contract cannot be cancelled because of lost of employment but can be cancelled if I can show proof of change of address and pay $100. I told them due to unexpected circumstances my job ended on 1/13/17 and I will relocate to NC to stay with daughter and family. Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Inglewood, California Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Pro Results Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Jason Blaha Ice Cream Fitness LLC, Juggernaut Fitness LLC Rip off, fraud, valor thief, con artist, scammer. Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Weightloss Programs: Jason Blaha Internet

Jan 24 2017
Opus virtual offices This company is an answering service there advertised as no contract cancel at anytime its month to month so i canceled my services 12/19 they acknowledged through email i canceled and decided that they will continue to bill me until march 3rd opus virtual office is a scam lehigh acres FL
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Voicemail Services: Opus virtual offices Internet

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Question for you--- Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 19 2017
Ironbound Fitness Total scam trying to collect 2000 plus dollars in 2016 when contact cancelled in 2011 !no class nothing no credit agencey has reported me to transunion newark New Jersey Author: newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness newark, New Jersey

Jan 18 2017
Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Greg Lara Sold us a BODPOD with warranty that never worked Santa Margarita California Author: Edinburg, Texas Sporting Goods: Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Santa Margarita, California