Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Fitness 19

Showing 1-25 of 4,721 Found Reports For more specific results for "Fitness 19"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 12 2017
Justin Bachman , Erin Bachman marie tueller We were isolated from our family and anyone outside of the facility. You get one 15 minute call per week with a family member and that is closely monitored. If I expressed any unhappiness with the program they hang up the call. This is a cult like structure and if they can't brainwash you after 4 months they put you out on the streets with no money or your credit cards. They withhold that for 3 days. They tell your family that they are the only ones that can help you and tell family to deny any further contact unless you come back. When you don't go back they keep your belongings. You are stranded in az with no phone, money or way to get home. Very dangerous situation for a 19 yr old to be in after having taken her sleep meds. Family has no idea what your going thru because you're not allowed to communicate with them. They shame you and make you wear signs around your neck telling everyone how bad you are. These people are power hungry and money hungry. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Cult: Canyon crossing recovery Prescott , Arizona

Mar 11 2017
Diet Supplement Pure CBD,ENVIOUSBODY ELITE 1000 POS 8669785303 UT US 0000881/19 198.00$ Scammed. Provo Utah Author: Leverett, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplement Provo, Utah

Mar 10 2017
Powertec Fitness, Inc. INCOMPLETE ORDER Long Beach California Author: Denver, Colorado Sporting-good Manufactures: Powertec Fitness, Inc. Long Beach, California

Mar 09 2017
ICON Health & Fitness ICON Customer Service Treadmill Repair Midland Michigan Author: Midland, Michigan Maintenance Companies: ICON Health & Fitness Internet

Mar 07 2017
Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC we started to rent to own in july 15 , 2015 and then we buy the house in april 8 2016 we paid down 10,000 and we been making our house paymet on time and kingdom have not made our house payment and its not in our name to and it foreclose 0n march 22 is the courth date and they selliny our haome on april 19 of this year we have alll of our paper work on the house Greenville South Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC Greenville, South Carolina

Mar 06 2017
Drexel Square Mr. Thomas We went to this 19-story building in December. 40mph winds on the roof Ice and 5 degreese outside. We were hired to insulate and board up 2 9' high by 54 Ashley Ellston, Drexel Square Apts, Medical District Apartments Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Consumer Services: Drexel Square Mr. Thomas Chicago, Illinois

Mar 06 2017
24 hour fitness.... mgr Sandra....district mgr L. J. not doing there job houston Texas Author: Channelview, Texas Weightloss Programs: 24 hour fitness houston , Texas

Mar 03 2017
Anytime fitness Sent to collections could not cancel membership Shorewood Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Anytime fitness Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Fitness product Las vegas Nevada Author: PARKTON, North Carolina Attorney Generals: Fitness product Las vegas, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
Better Fit Personal Training Mel Salada Stole my money, Theif, Liar, Terrible person, Not trustworthy princeville Hawaii My address in on my website! I'm in business to be found! Author: princeville, Hawaii Fitness Consultants: Better Fit Personal Training princeville , Hawaii

Feb 26 2017
ABC crunch fitness Billed for services that were canceled or not requested Author: Middleton , Idaho Adult Care Facilities: ABC crunch fitness

Feb 25 2017
Professional Fitness Terrance Scamed to signed a contract Raleigh North Carolina Author: Modesto, California Adult Care Facilities: Professional Fitness Raleigh , North Carolina

Feb 25 2017
Centurion Construction Jason Sleater Jason SlaterJason R Sleater Jason Ray Sleater Jason Sleater Strikes Again After 509 Fitness Twin Lakes Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington Manufactured Home Dealers: Jason Sleater Twin Lakes, Idaho

Feb 25 2017
Fitness Experience suffered injuries Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Experience Scottsdale , Arizona

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Feb 21 2017
24 Hour fitness Bait and Switch Signature, contract fraud carlsbad California Author: lakewood, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour fitness carlsbad, California

Feb 21 2017
Alphawear Fitness Albert Alcuri Claiming a lawsuit on me cause of supposedly using someone's card that did not belong to me and claiming fraud and harassment and threats on claiming fake police reports and placing a order for $119.00 and harassing me to make sales for there company Orlando,Florida Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Alternative Health: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 20 2017
LA Fitness Filthy clifton New Jersey
Author: jersey city, New Jersey Health Spas: LA Fitness clifton, New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
EOS Fitness Training Membership Phoenix Arizona Author: Laveen, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS Fitness Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Ironbound Fitness Reported to a Debt Collection Company a False Debt in Middle of Contract Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness Newark, New Jersey

Feb 15 2017
outdoors online camping and fishing outdoors online is a bogus site , I ordered a yeti cup and lid on dec 19 2016 and have yet to revieve my items as well have contacted them many times ,and they gave me the same story ,saying the are backlogged and they are shipping as fast as they can ,and now they have removed me from thier registery. huston texas Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: outdoors online camping and fishing Internet

Feb 14 2017
The dealempire I bought a slime fit pant from their website on Facebook since October 2016 for $19:99and also paid shipping for $4:99 and have not received my order till today China Internet Author: Newport News , Virginia Doctors: The dealempire Internet

Feb 14 2017
Outdoors Online  I placed an order on Dec 16, 2016, they took the money out of my acct on 12-19 and i have yet to receive my order. Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Sporting Goods: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida