FITNESS 19 CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Fitness 19 Citrus Heights, CA
There may be more specific results for "Fitness 19 Citrus Heights, CA"
For more specific results for "Fitness 19 Citrus Heights, CA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Boldbeautee Jullen skin care... illujen Boldbeautee Tustin CA Nationwide Author: Grasonville, Maryland Skin Care: Boldbeautee Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Beverly Diamonds Sold me a diamond that is worth NOTHING. Low Angeles, CA Internet Author: Colorado Jewelry Stores: Beverly diamonds Internet

Jun 26 2017
Rampage Academy Took money out of my account without my permission. I live in Pennsylvania. There's no Rampage Fitness in my area. Laguna Hills California Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Rampage Academy Laguna Hills, California

Jun 26 2017
Vision Marketing Prime Patriot,Confederate super stores, They are charging my Debit card $ 19:97 and I have not ordered nothing from these companies. They are causing me to be in over draft every month I have tried to call them but get no answer. Please can you do something? Spring Texas Author: Sparta, North Carolina Sales People: Vision Marketing Spring, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Revel Enterprises Inc ordered 4 Dodge logo rubber mats for my truck on 5/19/17 still have not recieved them Florida Author: Lakeview, California Auto Parts: Revel Enterprises Inc Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Select Skin, Speechless Eye Care, Eyecare WBC Deceptive Marketing, Fraud, Advertised Free Trial for $4.95, Claimed I was made aware of the terms, Internet, CA Author: Belleair, Florida Skin Care: Select Skin Internet

Jun 26 2017
Envie-Alesse Envie-Alesse stole almost $200.00 right out of my pocket! Santa Ana CA Santa Ana CA Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Skin Care: Envie-Alesse CA

Jun 26 2017
AVI-Con/CA Construction, Chuck Avila, President/CEO Theft, elder abuse, ignore calls, lied to me & my husband, out of home almost 11 months Riverside California
Author: Fontana, California Builders & Contractors: AVI-Con/CA Construction Riverside, California

Jun 26 2017
Peak Electrical l Bait and switch Oakley CA Author: Antioch, California Electrical Services: Peak Electrical l Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Doctor David Son Dentist in Irvine California CAUTION!!! DENTIST DR. DAVID SON IN IRVINE CA IS A SCAM. HE TOOK $15,000 FROM ME AND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS TO FINISH WHAT I PAID HIM TO DO. HE IS A FRAUD Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Irvine, California

Jun 25 2017
YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Illegal late fees, bogus late fees, charging late fees on top of late fees, violating ca usury laws, harassment Colorado Springs Colorado Author: moreno valley, California Utility Companies: YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 25 2017
Fitness Connections Membership Scam, Hidden Fees, Outrageous Late Fees, Horrible Customer Service, Easy Way In, Hard to Get Out Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Connections Raleigh, North Carolina

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Jun 23 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing Company Raneri and Long roofing company located in Napa Ca 94558 was contracted to reroof my home and they did not pull a Roof Permit with the city of American Canyon,CA and now the city chief inspector Mike AND CODE ENFORCER jIm Cannon are having me the Home owner held reliable and accountable for there unscrupulous actions. Homeowners BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Napa California Author: american canyon, California Roofing Companies: Raneri and Long Roofing Company Napa, California

Jun 23 2017
Massage Heights involuntary auto renewal membership San Diego California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Massage Therapists: Massage Heights San Diego, California

Jun 23 2017
Worldwide Travel Services Inc. I bought 2 plane tickets to Bangladesh from them for $875 each. They gave me the receipt and reservation confirmation. Now they are gone and can't find them anywhere. Jackson Heights New York Author: Jamaica, New York Travel Agencies: Worldwide Travel Services Inc. Jackson Heights, New York

Jun 23 2017
FULL LOGIC SOLUTIONS scammed me on an e-commerce business University Heights Ohio Author: California On-Line Business: FULL LOGIC SOLUTIONS University Heights, Ohio

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix EYE SuntreePAD Riserefresheye Charged me for Products beyond the free trial that I did not receive. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Mehoopany, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation I chose to go to this place and this doctor for breast augmentation and lift I had to have 3 different surgeries and the first two times I did not get my lift and I was left with some scarring the third time.  Florida Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Attorney Generals: Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation Lauderhill Florida, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. DOT# 1443018 Rude, unprofessional, deceptive drivers to waste your companies time Moreno Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Reno , Nevada Trucking Companies: Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Fitness Dynamics Fitness Dynamics Delivery rancho santa margarita California Author: apple valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Dynamics rancho santa margarita, California

Jun 22 2017
Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics We built a websites and applications for Mr.Lara Greg - Fitness Dynamics Temple City California Author: CA, California Health Clubs & Gyms: LT Inception Temple City, California

Jun 21 2017
Gazelle Gazelle bait and switch... Refuse to fix their mistake San Diego CA Author: Millsboro, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Gazelle

Jun 21 2017
Channing Armstrong Sold me 5 donkeys and represented as mammoth donkeys, he gave me heights from 54 tall to 57 tall. The donkeys are not mammoths, they are large standards and heights are 46 to 53. All donkeys but one had foot problems, lice and worm infestation. Channing Armstrong scammed me out of $3,000 for the donkeys, $553 for health papers and vet services, and $100 for a lie he told about transport distance. I tried numerous times to get him refund my money and He refused. Grimesland North Carolina
Author: Theodore, Alabama Abusive Parents: Channing Armstrong Grimesland , North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
Anytime Fitness David Daniels Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Collection Agency's: Anytime Fitness Nationwide