Your Search | fitness 19 citrus heights, ca

Feb 11 2016
Nouveau Skin Care & Tranquille Eye Mask Scam, bait and switch, low bad products that burnt your skin Santa Ana CA 92799 CA Author: Lynnwood, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Nouveau Skin Care & Tranquille Eye Cream Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 10 2016
Alphawear Fitness Gamesellerpros, Albert Arcuri, albert@alphawearfitness.com, support@alphawearfitness.com Known Scammer Albert Arcuri - File Your Consumer Fraud Report Orlando FL Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sales People: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 10 2016
Quest Financial Services/Solutions Ed Haley, Edward Eugene Haley Took money from people trying to do loan modifications Lake Forest - Long Beach, Huntington Beach ca Author: Burbank, California Brokerage Companies: Quest Financial Services/Solutions Lake Forest,

Feb 10 2016
Beachbody Fitness $108.65 Charged on My Account and For What? California Author: arlington, Texas Weightloss Programs: Beachbody Fitness California

Feb 09 2016
Blast Fitness ABC Financial Still Charge After Cancelling and Threaten to Tarnish Your Credit When I Never Had Contact With Them Clovis California Author: Clovis, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast Fitness Clovis, California

Feb 09 2016
Party characters for kids from LA, CA Biggest scam for children's costumed character parties Los Angelos California Nationwide Author: New York, New York Art Galleries: Festivals & Event Services: Party characters for kids from LA, CA Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
29 prime,DMI Forrest Blackburn,Russell Wallace Forrest Blackburn conned me into investing $100,000 into this scam operation, Internet  Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Computer Fraud: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
Advance Cash America / Keith Dsouza This case will be downloaded on February 19, 2016 unless you pay $ 1,86.85 Phone is New York Based Internet AKA Keith Dsouza Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: Advance Cash America Internet

Feb 09 2016
Swell Marketing Inc They start well with a proposal, then fail to deliver and disappear completely. Not responsive. I lost money. Huntington Beach, CA Internet Author: New York City, New York Internet Services: Swell Marketing Inc Internet

11, Report #1282053

Feb 09 2016
Bar 145, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Property Liens, Does Not Pay Employees and Workers, Threatening Workers with Violence Mount Prospect IL Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Home Improvements: Bar 145, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Mount Prospect,

Feb 08 2016
Locksmith Knoxville, Tn Secura T Locksmith Said $19 to unlock my door, threw in a extra 80, with no explaination as to why. And didnt even give me a estament. knoxville Tennessee
Locksmith scam Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Locksmith Knoxville, Tn knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Ocdamia Strings The Biggest Ripoff Anaheim, Ca California please contact us Author: California DJ Services: Ocdamia Strings Internet

Feb 08 2016
DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Megan James, Frank Gilberston, sales person at door Rikki code211 Fast sales person said she was selling to win trip ripped me off for 59.00 cash Phoenix Arizona
Author: dearborn heights, Michigan Door to Door Sales: DCSALESLLC.DCMAGSALES Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Massage Heights Unfair employee treatment Manchester New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Massage Therapists: Massage Heights Manchester, New Hampshire

Feb 07 2016
Vicino Apts/FPI Management Towne Center Apartments JUST DONT LIVE HERE!! Lakewood CA California
Author: Bellflower, California Landlords: Vicino Apts/FPI Management Internet

Feb 07 2016
Valuation Vision, Carlsbad, CA Does not pay for services rendered. Carlsbad California Author: Winthrop, Iowa Brokerage Companies: Valuation Vision, Carlsbad, CA Carlsbad, Iowa

Feb 06 2016
unitedfr cash loans too good to be true Rolling Hills Kentucky Author: citrus heights, California Commerical Lending Firm: united cash loans Rolling Hills, Kentucky

Feb 05 2016
Anders Karlsson, Karlsson Group, Meir Westreich Scam Artists disguised as business men and art dealers Venice, CA Hollywood, CA Author: summit, California Liars: Anders Karlsson, Karlsson Group, Meir Westreich

Feb 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care This company is a fraud and stole money from me Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Ventura, California Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Feb 05 2016
Quest financial services Ed Haley they promised a loan modification, charged me 3500.00 and closed they doors. Newport Beach California
You all should file with the Orange County District Attorney www.ORANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: encintas, California Loan Modification: Quest financial services Newport Beach, California

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 05 2016
TLSigningservice Tiffany Lane (Karris) TLSIGNING SERVICE DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY SHE WILL NOT PAY YOU Walnut Creek CA California Author: California Real Estate Investing: TLSigningservice Walnut Creek CA, California