FITNESS 19 CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Fitness 19 Citrus Heights, CA
There may be more specific results for "Fitness 19 Citrus Heights, CA"
For more specific results for "Fitness 19 Citrus Heights, CA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
24 Hr. Fitness, Summerland\89134 Manager: Scott\etcNight Manager: Mike\etc Filed false police report, to cancel VIP-Room; alleged I was asleep in VIP-Room Summerland\Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Spas: 24 Hr. Fitness, Summerland\89134 Sudmmerlan,

Aug 18 2017
Arrowhead Advance SCAM SCAM SCAM WARNING!! I was pre approved for 1000 dollar loab via a mailout flyer. After completeing the application and giving them my bank info to verify my direct deposit I was notified I was denied!! I had to change my bank account and all EFTs I had! South Dakota South Dakota Author: Gustine Ca, California Loans: Arrowhead Advance South Dakota

Aug 18 2017
Glamor Trends 27 West Anapamu StSte #398Santa Barbara, CA.93101 Said I hada 14 day trail but the trail started when I signed up Santa Barbara California Author: Millington, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 18 2017
Vasa Fitness Personal trainer contract that I never signed! West valley city Utah Author: West valley city, Utah Weightloss Programs: Vasa Fitness West valley city, Utah

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
akiva nourollah day to day imports inc scmmers, he buy stolen goods and sell theme online Inglewood California Author: louisville, Kentucky Car Parts & Accessories: akiva nourollah vernon, CA

Aug 18 2017
Le Bleu Paris I attended the California state fair 3 years ago with my daughter . While browsing the exhibitions we were approached by 2 vendors from the Le Bleu Paris demo tent. They were doing hair demos and said my daughter would be a perfect example because her hair was so curly.  Sacramento Ca
Author: Sacramento , California Beauty Products: Le Bleu Paris Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Jodi s secret Ordered 2 bras on 6/17/17 did not receive yet there said allow 4-6 week. Author: Portage, Indiana Fitness Consultants: Jodi s secret

Aug 18 2017
sofwareaeinc softwareaeinc 4219 muscatel ave rosemead, ca 91770 Discount Software Online | One Stop Software Shop | SoftwareAuinc ... rosemead California
Author: wallingford, Pennsylvania Software: sofwareaeinc Internet

Aug 17 2017
Eos fitness, abc financial services Extorted money off my card on file Glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS FITNESS IN GLENDALE AZ Internet

Aug 17 2017
upwork CEO Stephane Kasriel upwork CEO Stephane Kasriel suspending Freelancer's accounts for no reason CA Internet
Author: NY, California Internet: upwork Internet

Aug 17 2017
Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum Current Accunt: 10077236 is wrong 13547 Ventura Blvd., Suite 350 Sherman Oaks, CA 91 Internet
Author: Carmel, Indiana Dead Beat Customers: Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum Internet

Aug 17 2017
Envie Skin replenish Repayment of cancellation is 30 days Santa Ana Ca Author: Sterling heights, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Envie Internet

Aug 17 2017
luminescent skin care, Firmskin, ecodigital gr*paidbod, csi*kulbody, skinlush, litecream, Ordered one sample from a company on shark Tank and SEVEN companies used my credit card and received no products CA Author: EDEN, Maryland Skin Care: luminescent skin care Internet

Aug 17 2017
Art In Motion Wheels AIM Custom Wheels I sent payments, once I was ready to send the final they claimed they lost the wheels Stockton, CA Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Art In Motion Wheels Internet

Aug 17 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management, Pain Management Associates, PMA Physicians Dr. Matt Harris I was a victim of Dr. Matthew Harris's greed and carelessness. BEWARE of this horrible man. Laguna Hills and Irvine, CA California Author: Laguna Hills, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Aug 16 2017
DENNIS P BLOCK DENNIS P BLOCK & ASSOCIATES My Lawyer violated my legals rights as required in CalBAR Rule 3-100 and I lost 24,200.00 I am retired, senior citizen and is hard to start again. Valley Village California Author: la habra heights, California Lawyers: DENNIS P BLOCK Valley Village, California

Aug 16 2017
NSR Tactical TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE--10 WEEKS AND STILL NO HOLSTER -- WON'T REFUND MONEY Chino Valley Arizona Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Guns & Ranges: NSR Tactical Chino Valley, Arizona

Aug 16 2017
Imburne Technical Advisors - Elijah Prada Website Design, Took Down Payment and Became a Major Crook Palmdale CA My report was wrong! Author: Tarzana, California Websites: Imburne Technical Advisors - Elijah Prada Internet

Aug 16 2017
POUNDEX FURNITURE; RICHARD BOYD;NANCY BOYD; RICHARD OLIVER ORDERED furniture, and deposited into wife's account, shipment arrived 2 weeks late, and items missing City Of Industry,Ca Internet Author: IrvinI, California Furniture & Furnishings: POUNDEX FURNITURE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Allumiderm Was told a would receive product for just shipping cost so gave credit card number. After many more questions and tryinsee more products, I felt that it was surely a scam.  Costa Mesa California Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm CA

Aug 16 2017
shoptomcollins I ordered from this company on july6 and was charged for the product. It is now aug 16 and have not recieved the product. I now can not reach anyone at the phone number listed just a message machine. ca Author: GLASGOW, Montana Department & Outlet Stores: shoptomcollins Internet

Aug 16 2017
Empire toay Empire makes getting beautiful new floors easy. If you need new Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl floors, or Tile, Empire Not even installed yet and we are having issues already Sacramento CA ca Author: Stockton, California Title and Escrow Services: Empire toay Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Blueclouddeals ad on Facebook/sauna waist trainer I placed an order for a waist trainer. After I put my credit card in I was brought to another page that I took a screen s**t of that says a email address and to check shipping times. I emailed them no response I got the Internet and seen all these scam reports. Now I'm here reporting Ca Internet
Author: DeForest, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Blueclouddeals.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Blink Fitness debitting my account for non authorized West Islip NY New York Author: Westbury, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Blink Fitness West Islip,