Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Fitness 2000

Showing 1-25 of 5,270 Found Reports For more specific results for "Fitness 2000"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Amanda Benson ebay and offer up app to sell 2007 tahoe for $2000 Internet Author: West Virginia Car Demolishing: Amnda Benson Internet

Feb 25 2017
Professional Fitness Terrance Scamed to signed a contract Raleigh North Carolina Author: Modesto, California Adult Care Facilities: Professional Fitness Raleigh , North Carolina

Feb 25 2017
Centurion Construction Jason Sleater Jason SlaterJason R Sleater Jason Ray Sleater Jason Sleater Strikes Again After 509 Fitness Twin Lakes Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington Manufactured Home Dealers: Jason Sleater Twin Lakes, Idaho

Feb 25 2017
Fitness Experience suffered injuries Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Health Clubs & Gyms: Fitness Experience Scottsdale , Arizona

Feb 24 2017
Skyhawke Technologies Sky Trak Golf Sky Golf Sky Trak Golf Took My $2000 and Ran! Ridgeland Mississippi SkyHawke Technologies Made Everything Good! Author: Redmond, Washington Sporting Goods: Skyhawke Technologies Ridgeland, Mississippi

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Feb 21 2017
24 Hour fitness Bait and Switch Signature, contract fraud carlsbad California Author: lakewood, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour fitness carlsbad, California

Feb 21 2017
Alphawear Fitness Albert Alcuri Claiming a lawsuit on me cause of supposedly using someone's card that did not belong to me and claiming fraud and harassment and threats on claiming fake police reports and placing a order for $119.00 and harassing me to make sales for there company Orlando,Florida Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Alternative Health: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 20 2017
LA Fitness Filthy clifton New Jersey
Author: jersey city, New Jersey Health Spas: LA Fitness clifton, New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
EOS Fitness Training Membership Phoenix Arizona Author: Laveen, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS Fitness Arizona

Feb 16 2017
Ironbound Fitness Reported to a Debt Collection Company a False Debt in Middle of Contract Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness Newark, New Jersey

Feb 14 2017
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse,J. Johnston got bent over once and they continue to send me the same scam mail 2000 E Lamar Blvd Suite 600 Arlington Texas,76006 Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Feb 13 2017
Elk Minature Schnauzers Scammed me out of 5750.00. Was looking for minature schnauzer puppy found 2 on their site. Bought for 1400.00 then needed insurance for 2000. They needed 1850.00 for shots and 500.00 for cite permint. atlanta Georgia Author: eugene, Oregon Animal Services: Elk Minature Schnauzers atlanta, Georgia

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 10 2017
Giant fitness at Mount Ephraim. Joe Malik . Dumb a**** Ron. Giant fitness My.emphraim NJ Author: Bronx, New York Tanning Salons: Giant fitness at Mount Ephraim. Joe Malik .

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

17, Report #1351913

Feb 09 2017
Skin royals/eye royale QDP QCI Bio fitness Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Skin royals/eye royale QDP QCI Internet

Feb 09 2017
BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH RAMA DEALS A very clever but total scam! Internet Author: Orford, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH Internet

Feb 08 2017
cruise planners/intoxicating travel kim roberts wouldnt send checks back of 2000 said she would just tear them up we requsested to be sent back hagerstown maryland Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Travel Services: cruise planners/intoxicating travel Internet

Feb 07 2017
Columbia City Fitness Center Took money and never provided any services Seattle Washington Update - paid in full / settled and complete Author: Washington Health Clubs & Gyms: Columbia City Fitness Center Seattle, Washington

Feb 05 2017
Yelp Advirtising They promised lots of phone calls. After roping me into a contract and charging over $2000/mo I never received one call. San Fransisco California Internet
Author: Glendale, California Internet: Yelp Advirtising Internet

Feb 04 2017
All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL All my sons moved me and my moms items on a local move wood floor damaged 2000$ they offered $750 POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Feb 03 2017
Gym Pros Xceleration Fitness Gym Pros sells broken and unsafe gym equipment Riverside California
Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Sporting Goods: Gym Pros Riverside, California

Feb 02 2017
mohawk auto center i leased a car from them and it was running great until about a year later, both my Cadillac converters went out in the car, i only had about $2000 left to pay on the car note and they weren't willing to work with me ..it cost more to repair the car, then my remaining loan balance..after i told the company i could not afford the maintenance for the Cadillac converters and had the dealership come to my residence to tow the car, they fixed the car and put the maintenance fees on my loan, and now there saying that owe them for the repairs .and that's just unbelievable. I had no problem paying off the rest of my loan but i am not paying off those repair fees! , Schenectady New York What Kind of Car? Author: albany, New York Car Financing: mohawk auto center , Schenectady, New York

Feb 02 2017
Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Adam Copeland for Cash Advance, Inc in California. They sent me an email about a $2000 debt on a Cash Advance, Inc. Loan that they were hired to collect at a negotiated price of $1000. No phone number was given. I never got such a loan and I've never been to California. Stockport California Complete scam Author: Lost Creek, West Virginia Collection Agency's: Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Nationwide