Your Search | fitness 2000

Jul 28 2014
Fancy Pants /Tammy Herren Took about 2000 woth of high end/name brand items to consign. Was told to come in and pick up check in for 480.00When i went on the following friday after i called. They had vacated the premises. With my money!!! Lee Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Better Business Bureau: Fancy Pants Lee, Massachusetts

Jul 28 2014
Fitness blowout.com Jim Rosen Bait and switch Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Sporting Goods: Fitness blowout.com Internet

Jul 16 2014
Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona SY NC X & Quant um Group Ripoff Tempe Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Credit Services: Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona Internet

Jul 15 2014
Star Outsourcing Scammed Me Out Of 2000 Bucks Author: south jordan, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Star Outsourcing Internet

Jul 15 2014
blast fitness in mesquite TX my child hurt in their care said they cancelled my contract but didn't not sent me to collections mesquite Texas Author: mesquite , Texas Weightloss Programs: blast fitness in mesquite TX mesquite , Texas

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
ibuypower american future technologies The built & shipped me a defective $2000 computer El Monte California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Manufaturers: ibuypower El Monte, California

Jul 15 2014
Metro Family Fitness- Scamartists of Monroe Monroe Michigan Author: Erie, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Metrro Family Fitness- Monroe Monroe, Michigan

9, Report #1162025

Jul 14 2014
Fitness Blowout Jim Rosen Brazen deception, consumer deception, potentially illegal trade practices Los Angeles California Author: Cypress, Texas Weightloss Programs: Fitness Blowout Los Angeles, California

10, Report #1161943

Jul 14 2014
BLAST! Fitness Isn't illegal to harass a minor over money? Burbank Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: BLAST! Fitness Burbank, Illinois

Jul 14 2014
NHE (National Health Educators) NHE Certification and Job Applicants Beware! Aliso Viejo California Author: Los Angeles, California Fitness Consultants: NHE (National Health Educators) Aliso Viejo, California

Jul 14 2014
Fort Myers Harley Davidson Overcharged me $2000 over MSRP and did not give me what they quoted for my Trades Fort Myers Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Motorcycles: Fort Myers Harley Davidson Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena Billing Department is harassing me when I never had a membership with them. San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness Yerba Buena San Francisco, California

Jul 10 2014
Blast Fitness Blast Fitness Cambridge blast fitness portersq ripoff Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Health Spas: Blast Fitness Cambridge, Massachusetts

Jul 10 2014
Profession Fitness BEWARE SCAM!!!!! Raleigh North Carolina Author: somerville, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Profession Fitness Raleigh, North Carolina

Jul 09 2014
Lyon Hamilton Lyon Miguel Hamilton, Lyon Hamilton Art, Hamilton Art, Hamilton Surf, Hamilton Fitness, Bill Hamilton Surfboards, Laird Hamilton, Bill Hamilton Lyon Hamilton Cartel, Hamilton Cartel, Drug Cartel, Drug Dealer, Drug Addict, Drug Abuse, Drugs, Murderer, Attempted Murder, Harassment, Abuse, Physical Abuse, Domestic Abuse, Slander Princeville Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Drug Dealers: Lyon Hamilton Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
The Secret Society They sent me a bill requesting me to pay$139.95 for a 56 page booklet wgich I've never received, and a second bill requesting additional funds to purchase a 2000 page booklet for a total of $240.00. No I never EVER remember ordering this I live on government assistance so this would/could never be Beachwood Ohio Author: Joshua Tree, California Personal Services: The Secret Society Beachwood, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Member Solutions Calvary Family Martial Arts & Fitness Refuse to cancel contract for Relocation of Military PCS Overseas Orders Colorado Springs, Colorado Author: La Crescenta, California Martial Arts: Member Solutions Colorado Springs,, Colorado

Jul 09 2014
anytime fitness abc financial Went in for ripped abs, got ripped off instead!!! buckley Washington Author: bonney lake, Washington Healthcare Centers: anytime fitness buckley, Washington

Jul 07 2014
GREG KELLY/ISOFITNESS GREGORY KELLY, CYBERBORG SCAMMER/BULLY/EGOTISTICAL, ALCOHOLIC, SOCIOPATHIC/SELF PROCLAIMED LAWYER, FITNESS GURO, AUTHOR, HOMOSEXUAL PARASITE! Las Vegas Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Cross-Border Scams: GREG KELLY/ISOFITNESS Internet

Jul 07 2014
Sina Home Improvements Demanded $2000 deposit, delayed work agreed upon with written contract, cancelled and kept deposit Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Home Improvements: Sina Home Improvements Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Jul 07 2014
Platinum Family Fitness Whitby lying, scamming, gym Whitby Ontario Author: whitby, Ontario Health Spas: Platinum Family Fitness Whitby, Ontario

Jul 05 2014
GE CAPITAL ADAM ASK ME TO PURCHASE A GREENDOT MONEYPAK FOR $150 AND WE WOULD GET A 2000 LOAN BUT THEN WAS TOLD TO PURCHASE ANOTHER GREENDOT MONEYPAK FOR INSURANCE OF $138 THEN IN 20 MINS WOULD HAVE THE MONEY WIRED TO OUR ACCOUNT.tHEN WAS TOLD THERE WAS A PROBLEM WIRING THE MONEY AND THE LOAN DEPT WOULD WORK ON IT AND I WOULD GET A CALL TOMORROW THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK AND NOW WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE AT ALL. Nationwide Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Loans: GE CAPITAL Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
XSport Fitness Money-Back Guarantee is a SCAM. They will not give you the money back if not satisfied Skokie, Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Weightloss Programs: XSport Fitness Skokie, Illinois