Your Search | fitness 2000

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 26 2016
Professional Fitness out of control/disorganized randolph Massachusetts
Author: braintree, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Professional Fitness randolph, Massachusetts

May 25 2016
Jim Rosen fitnessblowout Quick to take your money ,never gives you what you ordered and always giving you the run around. los angeles California Author: Delhi, California Fitness Consultants: Jim Rosen fitnessblowout los angeles, California

May 24 2016
B.O.S.S. Fitness and James Gullatte, owner Personal trainer causes injury, refuses to refund money for unused sessions Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: B.O.S.S. Fitness Columbus, Ohio

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 20 2016
Green Dot My Company send my $2000 Payroll to the correct routing and account number and they will not post to my account Pasadena/Monrivia CA Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Nationwide

May 19 2016
Paul Cline Virtual Assistant Freedom Promises of cutting my payroll cost, instead had me wire $2000 to him and never returned my calls St petersburg Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Legal Process Services: Paul Cline Internet

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide

May 18 2016
ABC Crunch Fitness Fraudulent Recurring Credit Card Charges! Bradenton Florida Author: SARASOTA, Florida Health Spas: ABC Crunch Fitness Bradenton, Florida

May 17 2016
Body Renew Alaska LLC BR Fitness, BR Northwest, Body Renew Northwest Extorted, hidden cancellation fee, forced to sign contract happy valley Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Body Renew Alaska LLC happy valley, Oregon

May 15 2016
Xceleration Fitness GYMPROS.com POOR QUALITY EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY Newbury Park CA Author: WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California Sporting Goods: Xceleration Fitness Newbury Park,

May 12 2016
The Newport Group John Gage or Giovanni Locasio stole $2000 ripped off our company never fulfilled any services for the money Newport Beach California
Author: Costa Mesa, California Financial Services: The Newport Group Newport Beach , California

May 12 2016
Thryve Fitness Solutions Unethical, uncaring, unprofessional, unregulated Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Spas: Thryve Fitness Solutions Dallas, Texas

May 11 2016
Law firm Gencs Valters in Estonia How law firm Gencs Valters tricked us into paying $2000 and refused to refund us Tallinn Author: London, Other Attorneys & Legal Services: Law firm Gencs Valters in Estonia Internet

May 07 2016
American Family Fitness Dishonest and mismanaged Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: American Family Fitness Richmond, Virginia

May 07 2016
Matrix Fitness & Spa Bad Customer Service (Terrible Contracts) Denver Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Health Clubs & Gyms: Matrix Fitness & Spa Denver, Colorado

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

May 06 2016
Go Total Body Fitness Gym Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Go Total Body Fitness Seattle, Washington

May 03 2016
Tarek and Christina El Moussa Flip or Flop, success path, Advance Real Estate training Charged over $2000 for worthless info only to find out they want you to pay another $25,000 Cottonwood Heights Utah Author: Whittier , California Seminar Programs: Tarek and Christina El Moussa Cottonwood Heights, Utah

May 03 2016
Fitness Evolution Personal Training devision as well use my account number for other clients and still continues to take money out of my Bank of the west account Oakdale California Author: waterford, California Misc. Health Specialists: Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution Oakdale , California

May 02 2016
Autoplex 2000 Sold me a wrecked car that wasn't worth even half of what it was financed for lake Charles Louisiana
Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: Autoplex 2000 lake Charles , Louisiana

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

Apr 30 2016
Planet Fitness (Seguin, Texas) Planet Fitness Seguin, Texas Deceptive Membership Rules - Lack of at time of signing up Seguin Texas Author: Seguin, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness (Seguin, Texas) Seguin, Texas

Apr 29 2016
NUC Sports, National Underclassman Sports, NUC Combine Nondisclosure of expired credit New York Internet Author: Youngstown, Ohio Fitness Consultants: NUC Sports Internet

Apr 28 2016
Alpha Fitness Wear Rude and Threatening Texts Orlando Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Alpha Fitness Wear Internet