FITNESS 2000 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Fitness 2000
There may be more specific results for "Fitness 2000"
For more specific results for "Fitness 2000"
Showing 1-25 of 5,314 Found Reports For more specific results for "Fitness 2000"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 17 2017
itechdeals.com itechdeals Bought new jawbone fitness tracker, received dead on arrival, did not issue credit or replacement LAKEWOOD, New Jersey 08701 Internet Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: itechdeals.com Internet

May 16 2017
Bypass Motors Inc By Pass Motors IncBypass Motors IncBy-Pass Motors Inc Charged $2000 to return a falsely advertised and misrepresented vehicle Lawrenceburg Kentucky
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Bypass Motors Inc Lawrenceburg, Kentucky

May 15 2017
Energix Martial Arts and Fitness Eliza Anderson aka Rica The Discriminating Unprofessional Bully Gym Chatsworth California
I wish Energix well. Author: Canoga Park, California Alternative Health: Energix Martial Arts and Fitness Chatsworth , California

May 12 2017
Mountainside Fitness Danielle at Mountain Side Fitness Peoria, AZ location on Happy Valley RD. made the decision that I should loose personal training sessions that were paid for in advance.  Peoria Arizona Manager Danielle Jarrett Author: Surprise, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Mountainside Fitness Peoria, Arizona

May 11 2017
Skin Fitness Skin Fitness Therapy Company Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: Skin Fitness Las Vegas ,

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 11 2017
Planet fitness East wareham Massachusetts Author: wareham, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Planet fitness East wareham, Massachusetts

May 11 2017
PMF*Fitness Products Diet Supplements-SEC I paid approx $8 for 2 products for pain relief. within on week a new charge of $79.99 Came out of my checking acct. Las Vegas Nevada Author: PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: PMF*Fitness Products Las Vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ TILTON FITNESS CLUB I am in a month to month i call for cancelation they say need 30day in advance so i call in advance the insist to deduct 2 quaterly payments more so they deduct 3 payment before they can cancel.  ,.. EGG HARBOR Ttownship New Jersey Author: PLASANTVILLE, New Jersey Health Spas: TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ EGG HARBOR Ttownship, New Jersey

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
TECHNOLOGY 2000 UNLIMITED WAS SOLD A CHOPPER FOR USE IN THE KITCHEN ROSENBERG Texas Author: HITCHCOCK, Texas Kitchens: TECHNOLOGY 2000 UNLIMITED ROSENBERG, Texas

13, Report #1372043

May 08 2017
premium 2000 gateway management servicespremium plus Beware!!! Premium 2000 scam artist 2017 winston-salem North Carolina Author: shreveport, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: premium 2000 winston-salem, North Carolina

14, Report #1371954

May 08 2017
Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Darrell Cory Passed my vehicle inspection so that I would spend $2000 for an exhaust system Oswego New York Author: oswego, New York Auto Inspection: Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Oswego, New York

May 07 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club wants every customer to be 100% satisfied and are willing to do everything in their power to ensure that.*UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forsyth, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment Layton, Utah

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 02 2017
Look Great Nutrition Global Tone Diet; Fast Healthy Fitness Selling Forskolin 20 and African Mango as Diet Supplements. RipOff Artists to the Max Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: Look Great Nutrition Internet

May 02 2017
VASA Fitness; Fitness Training, LLC; Paramount Acceptance Would not honor contract. Would not cancel contract. Orem Utah
Author: Orem, Utah Health Spas: VASA Fitness Orem, Utah

May 02 2017
Creative Mind Solutions LLC The business owner, Tytecha Holliday, was evicted and failed to pay 4 months of rent and late fees, and also caused damage to the property in excess of $2000, including legal expenses, her firm cost me $10,000, and still has not paid as of 5/2/2017 Charlottesville Virginia
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Employment Services: Creative Mind Solutions LLC Charlottesville, Virginia

Apr 30 2017
Fitness Warehouses 4 Less Fitness BlowoutFitness Club WarehouseSuper Gym's Fitness WarehouseSuper Gym Rosen1800Fit4LessExceleration FitnessExcelerated Fitness Failure to Keep Promises Los Angeles California Correction Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Sporting Goods: Fitness Warehouses 4 Less Los Angeles, California

Apr 29 2017
Aspen fitness Wtf I don't know who they are Reynoldsburg ohio Author: Reynoldsburg , Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Aspen fitness Ohio

Apr 29 2017
United Lending Services I was promised a loan of $2000 us dollars with a monthly refinance fee of $200 us dollars a month. The first i would need to do was send $200 us dollars which will be refunded to me once the transaction is complete. So i would be receiving a total of $2200 us dollars once the transaction is complete. New York Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Loans: United Lending Services Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
La Fitness ABSOLUTELY DECEITFUL PRACTICES Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: central falls, Rhode Island Sales People: La Fitness Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Apr 25 2017
Garmin Display on Vivosmart too large to read. Call to Garmin ended with a discovery of a virus on my computer they could fix or $250-$350 and no, cold not fix the fitness tracker display. Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Garmin Internet

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide