Your Search | fix it 4 less

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
Award notification commission I received a letter in a pch envelope which i thought it was pch they send me stuff all the time stating that i won 2,000,000.00 which i do play threw pch to sign my name on the bottom and send a money order.Kansas city Kansas Author: farrockaway, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award notification commission Kansas city , Kansas

Oct 08 2015
Clearview settlement The company is saying I owe 1280 was given a loan and if not paid they are gonna take my property to pay it and take me to court. I never recieved anything from this place!! I want something to be done! Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Hackers: Clearview settlement Internet

Oct 08 2015
Paycation Xstream Travel Never paid my commission and will not return the money I paid into it Allen Texas Author: Atlanta , Georgia Travel Services: Paycation Allen, Texas

Oct 08 2015
BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING, FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 Someone associated with this address accessed my online credit card account and changed my mailing address to: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011. Fortunately, it was caught by my bank's security system and immediately changed back. This address is associated with fraudulent activity FOLCROFT PENNSYLVANIA Author: Massachusetts Internet Fraud: BWW STE 335130 700 CARPENTERS XING FOLCROFT, PA 190322011 XING FOLCROFT, Pennsylvania

Oct 08 2015
BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Bethea Have purchase a chain and ne dal 4 oak leaf cluster for $60.00 at $19.95 a month but they keep taking money out of my account Oct 07 19.95 Sep 19.95 Aug 10 19.95 July 10 29.90 total $ 89.75 (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Author: Brooklyn, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Internet

Oct 08 2015
Clearview Settlement sent an email stating I owed 1280 dollars that was put in my account, It was not but they have my social and personal information Internet Author: peru, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Clearview Settlement Internet

Oct 07 2015
Rental Verified , Sarah was name on the email This scum preys upon people just trying to survive. By answering the listing, it cost much needed funds. Internet Author: Albany, Oregon Housing Rentals: Rental Verified Internet

Oct 07 2015
Live PC Fix tried to sell security Internet Author: london, Other Internet Fraud: Live PC Fix Internet

Oct 07 2015
All Coin Laundry Sebco laundry systems Dina carrasquillo Beware -they sell defective coin op laundry equiptment Raritan New Jersey We worked it out- All good with Sebco Author: ithaca, New York Laundromats: All Coin Laundry Raritan, New Jersey

Oct 07 2015
Jiffy Lube Countryside LaGrange Road Didn't Change Oil or Filter and Blew Engine Countryside Illinois Not buying it. Author: lagrange, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Jiffy Lube Countryside, Illinois

Oct 07 2015
True Swords charged for engraving, failed to provide it and did not refund my money Internet Author: Temple, Texas Sporting Goods: True Swords Internet

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 07 2015
02:48 PM TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: offers online advertising to provide high quality geographically targeted advertising. simplifies the real estate search, limiting real estate agents & loan officers geographically, making searching less confusing for buyers, sellers. continues spearheading innovation online, bringing new products & services to users. Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. simplifies the online real estate market, introducing home buyers and sellers to a real estate agent geographically located in their area. is dedicated to customer satisfaction and bringing people the best homes in their area. Annapolis, Maryland

Oct 07 2015
Internation Travel Network Corp ITN I was sold travel insurance stating that it would make my ticket refundable should something happen and they are refusing to refund my money. San Fracisco California Author: Oceanside, California Travel Companies: Travel Agencies: Internation Travel Network Corp San Fracisco, California

Oct 07 2015
Absolute Printing Tillson NY 845-658-3149 FRaud, Triple Charged Credit Card Never DElivered - Fake Names Tillson, New York These are Lies about this Company!! Author: Brighton, Tennessee Printing & Copy Services: Absolute Printing Tillson NY 845-658-3149 Tillson, New York

Oct 07 2015
Clearview Settlement Company is threatening legal action if I do not pay $1,280.00 within 48 hours. Claiming I will be charged with 4 crimes and be responsible for legal fees and court costs adding up to over $3000. Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Collection Agencies: Clearview Settlement Internet

Oct 07 2015
Miller Tire & Auto Repair went to have my TPMS installed, they distroyed one tire and gouged all 4 wheels severely Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Tire shops: Miller Tire & Auto Repair Miami, Florida

Oct 06 2015
BeckerJackson & Reed and Total Scam and Ripoff, DO NOT INVEST IN THIS, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY. I was offer this investment and after investigating the company I found out it is a total SCAM seattle Washington Author: poway, California Investment Brokers: BeckerJackson & Reed seattle, Washington

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Kattie Katya Bondar Professional Dating Scammer Internet
ex - (Germany)2 Author: Alabama Ex- Girlfriends: Kattie Katya Bondar

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet