Your Search | fix it 4 less

Jul 24 2014
Cash Net USA James Anderson--James Anderson threating me with law suits and making me pay over 4 thousand dollars for a loan of 720.00 Internet
Author: Pensacola, Florida Collection Agencies: Cash Net USA Internet

Jul 23 2014
myPCBackup.com Stops working in less than three months. No response to email request for help. Internet
Author: FORT SCOTT, Kansas Internet Services: myPCBackup.com Internet

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 16 2014
keylessremotes4u.com Rip Off, Lack Product knowledge and won't fix the problems they create Wellsboro Pennsylvania Author: Keller, Texas Auto Security: keylessremotes4u.com Wellsboro, Pennsylvania

Jul 16 2014
All State Insurance Capital One Auto Finance Falsifying Document to Receive False Title Without Paying Me for My 2007 Toyota Yaris that was Totaled 4 years ago Coconut Creek Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: All State Insurance Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Aldelo Pro This system is for VERY SMALL 1-4 employee businesses ONLY!!! California Author: Columbia, South Carolina Restaurants: Aldelo Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
ABC Roofs Tore off part of our roof and covered it with a tarp, knowing it was to rain that evening. Our bedroom fllooded and he says it is not his fault. He also coved up the roof the next day with emdm but has installed it incorrectly per 4 other roofers statement. Omaha Nebraska Author: Fremont, Nebraska Small Business Services: ABC Roofs Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 15 2014
Empire Today - Empire Carpet & Blinds Customer serve-less at it's best Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 15 2014
Appliance Repair Guys Service charged at $280. Additional part needed quoted under $100 with installation within 3-4 days. $400 collected, additional latch price asked $308 Technician specified labor charge at $280 and hinge part $70. $395.5 collected without warrantee given. Concord Ontario Canada Author: Oakville, Ontario Appliances: Appliance Repair Guys Concord, Ontario

11, Report #1162022

Jul 14 2014
Tire Pros Queen Creek Dennis Mangola Caused 8-10 thousand dollars worth of damage to my car and refuses to help fix it. Queen Creek Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tire Pros Queen Creek Queen Creek, Arizona

12, Report #1162021

Jul 14 2014
Stitchability-by-Angela Angela Russom $701 for baby items, 4 months ago and still have nothing!!! Internet Author: Vidor, Texas Personal Services: Stitchability-by-Angela Internet

13, Report #1161981

Jul 14 2014
samantha pittman virgin mobile has ripped me off for more than 2.000.00. and I am disabled. i have been trying for more than one year to fix/ Internet Author: prescott, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: samantha pittman Internet

14, Report #1161962

Jul 14 2014
Private Health Care UK Received initial e-mail from Billy Salmon & had 'interview' today (07/14/14) with 'Rose Alex'. Received congratulatory e-mail from 'David Walker'Vital Health Care Ltd E-mail was sent to me intially from one of job postings. Description of job was very different than what was in interview Berhamsted Hertfordshire HP 4 2 UB Hertfordshire Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Private Health Care UK Berhamsted Hertforshire HP 4 2 UB, Other

15, Report #1161927

Jul 14 2014
OPUS INSPECTION ESP Company now known as OPUS Inspection This is the worse company in the USA. I buy the service contract for my Smog Machine $1,089 for a quaterly. But when the machine has a problem, I call them come by to fix the problem, they said: yes, will be threre right after, but it has been 5 days my business complete shut down, and they nerver come yet. Please do not buy any service or product from these stupid company. EAST GRANBY Connecticut Author: San Jose, California Auto Inspection: OPUS INSPECTION EAST GRANBY, Connecticut

Jul 14 2014
Complete Life Supplements Bankrupt, Shady Business Practices, Non-Existent Customer Service, 4 Calls and 4 Different Stories Denver Colorado Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Complete Life Supplements Internet

Jul 14 2014
Universal Environmental Products, Inc. , Klimaire Products, heatingandcooling.com ,refused to honor warranty failure to fix problem, Doral Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Universal Environmental Products, Inc. Doral, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Kdivweatherman.com wrong product shipped and tried to make me pay for return of product due to their error as well as arguing with me about them sending the wrong product. also tried to negotiate me keeping the wrong product by giving me a credit which was less than 10% of total purchase. complete fraudulent company Internet Author: Elyria, Ohio Sporting Goods: Kdivweatherman.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Robert Allan Pallone DEADBEAT DAD ALERT, owes 4 children Child Support Freehold New Jersey, North Carolina and Florida Author: Rich Square, North Carolina Dead Beat Dads: Robert Allan Pallone Freehold, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
aiy property took my check and processed it early when the date on the was the third month and due to them doing so my account was overdrawn 72.00 and demand I pay on the first when I have always paid on the thrird of every month for the past 4 years. I am a retired vet and currantly recieving SSecurity and on a fixed income. I am going to deducted 72.00 off the rent for next month lakewood Ohio Author: lakewood, Ohio Internet: aiy property lakewood, Ohio

Jul 12 2014
Nick Mayer Lincoln Less than honest sales staff Westlake Ohio Author: Lorain, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nick Mayer Lincoln Westlake, Ohio

Jul 11 2014
pay less auto sales payless auto sales sold me a cadillac with a bad head gasket and hid the problem sullivan Missouri
Author: bourbon, Missouri Auto Dealers: pay less auto sales sullivan, Missouri

Jul 11 2014
US Bank Bank Error Resulting in Incorrect Credit Report and WILL NOT FIX!!! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Xoka Inc Hodari Garcia Mylo Mane Myles Emerson This company is obviously a scam, they have been advertising the same job posting for over 4 years but under different companies. Huntington Beach california Author: Newport Beach, California Search Engine Optimization: Xoka Inc Huntington Beach, Select State/Province

Jul 11 2014
Credence Law Group To Amy Silva Jan 9 acraig@doc-review.orgerojas@credencelawgroup.comsherry.qcc@credencelawgroup.comAndrew Craig, Eric Rojas, Sherry R Amy Silva, They rip me off of 4 payments of $913.25 for a total of $3,653.00 for a home modiforcation Chiicago Nationwide Author: Crete, Illinois Loan Modification: Credence Law Group Nationwide