Customer satisfaction commitment: ITS | Ripoff Report

Your Search | florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,"
There may be more reports for "florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,""
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "florida court of appeals called ripoff report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website "appalling,""

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 16 2017
KJA's Corner Store , Kenneth and Carole Anthony, SELLS ITEMS IT DOESN'T HAVE -FRAUDULENT SALES Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: KJA's Corner Store Orlando, Florida

Jan 16 2017
George Street Photo & Video Wedding Photographs Are A DISASTER! Nationwide Author: Issaquah, Washington Festivals & Event Services: George Street Photo & Video Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
july of st barth juliette espinasse dubois crook not paying suppliers nice Nationwide
Author: shanghai, Beauty Salons: july of st barth Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Gold Crown Resort Travel Membership Violation Oviedo Florida Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Gold Crown Resort Oviedo, Florida

Jan 16 2017
Beeteem African Mango, I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and cannot afford these kinds of scams. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Beeteem African Mango Internet

Jan 16 2017
Guardian of Eden/Dfwx/Wedding Exchange FRAUDULENT PRACTICES / HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE Crystal River Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Alternative Health: Guardian of Eden Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Nuevoderm Derma Wide, Wrinkleremoved, PRN Skin Revivepro STOP!!! DON'T ORDER. THEY WILL TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT APPROVAL? HENDERSON NEVADA Author: Lake City, Florida Beauty Salons: Nuevoderm Internet

Jan 16 2017
99 slot machines casino non-payout of winnings Internet Author: amherst, Massachusetts Offshore Gaming: 99 slot machines casino Internet

Jan 16 2017
Emporium.com ripoff no responses never shpped charged me for sntohing Internet Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Internet: Emporium Internet

Jan 16 2017
Philadelphia parking authority Ppa Refused to consider all circumstances concerning my situation, very insensitive to the needs of a handicapped person. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Philadelphia parking authority Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Walmart.com Walmart Walmart.com - Gift Card Issues. Do Not Risk Buying your cards from Walmart. Internet Author: Union, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Walmart.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Santa Ana Club SP LLC Pepe's Towing Santa Ana Club/ Pepe's Towing uses fake businesses to validate unauthorized towing Santa Ana California Author: Fullerton, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP LLC Santa Ana, California

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
*BELLASKINCREAM advertised that they are from shark tank Said they were from Shark Tank and you could try a product for $4.99 with no obligation Arizona bellaskincream.com Author: los angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: *BELLASKINCREAM Internet

Jan 16 2017
Ft. Walton Beach medical Center Jaimin Patel MD unprofessional and deliberate overcharge for medical care that was never received destin Florida Author: Madison, Mississippi Hospital Emergency Rooms: Ft. Walton Beach medical Center destin, Florida

Jan 16 2017
National Telecom Services, Inc. National Telecom Failure/Refusal to pay subcontractors Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: New York Communications & Networking: National Telecom Services, Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Elite Booting, Inc. inmobilized car at Burger King's Parking Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Towing: Elite Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 16 2017
MCB beware Of Asp Option Binary Broker Internet Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies: MCB Internet

Jan 16 2017
YOUR WISH STORE I was charged $80 for the products I ordered and haven't received them months later. Originally it was possible to track the order to China and now suddenly my email address doesn't appear on their system to even track CHINA Author: Internet Appliances: YOUR WISH STORE Internet

Jan 16 2017
Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Just walk on by----actually run!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlatna, Georgia Beauty Products: Natural Beauty Spa Boutique Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye They offered a free trial, pay for shipping and then withdrew $87.47 twice from my checking account. No mention of location Internet Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye Internet

Eviction advisors group THEY DONT STOP EVICTIONS! Florida Internet