FLORIDA ENERGY WATER & AIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Florida Energy Water & Air
There may be more specific results for "Florida Energy Water & Air"
For more specific results for "Florida Energy Water & Air"
Showing 1-25 of 163,058 Found Reports For more specific results for "Florida Energy Water & Air"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
keens portable building inc Keens Carports Deceptive sales practices will take your deposit and find away not to deliver your product, salesman lies Brooksville Florida Author: brooksville, Florida Builders & Contractors: keens portable building inc Brooksville, Florida

Aug 16 2017
MOPRO Webdesign Miami Internet Author: Miami, Florida Search Engine Optimization: MOPRO Webdesign Internet

Aug 16 2017
Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads Do not do any business with this company. Total scam ran out of the basement. Run the other way. Do not walk. Run fast!  fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads fort lauderdale, Florida

Aug 15 2017
The Buyers Fashion Club MCC*BIGSTOREONLINECAT MYBEAUTFL I was offered a free watch and sunglasses for postage only. Then they charged me almost $100 each. Dania Beach, Florida Author: Hawesville, Kentucky Sunglasses: The Buyers Fashion Club Internet

Aug 15 2017
xtensive Autowor(Joe Cochran Asked for a cash deposit for parts needed gave him 800 dollars never seen him again Groveland Florida
Author: Winterhaven, Florida Auto Mechanics: xtensive Autowor(Joe Cochran Groveland , Florida

Aug 15 2017
Euram Beware of Rip-Off! Internet Author: Pace, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Euram Internet

Aug 15 2017
justfly i made a reservation and when i got my confirmation one letter was wrong ,well those agents tricked me and charged me 200 dollars ,thats ridicules,after all i called the airlane and they said that was not necesary,DONT BOOK WITH JUSTFLY Internet Author: blanco, Texas Air Travel: justfly Internet

Aug 15 2017
Green Trust Cash Borrowed money from them. My checking company was cancelled by my bank, so they have no automatic payment from my account.  Hays Montana Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Abusive Parents: Green Trust Cash

Evict Help Christian Delgado Internet
Author: Kenneth City, Florida Personal Services: Evict Help Internet

Aug 15 2017
Idt Energy Called to terminate service in April and they never cancelled. Newark, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Middle River, Maryland Utility Companies: Idt Energy Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Industrial Nanotech SynavaxI INI Worldwide Very Bad Company. Will steal your money and then just ignore you. Naples Florida
Author: New York, New York Building Products: Industrial Nanotech Naples, Florida

Aug 15 2017
JC Services Paulo Rubilar, Furniture Life Miami, JC Quality, inc. JC Services Miami, Pablo Franco Rubilar, Carlos Ramirez Dupoy, Susana Ramirez, Devony Rubilar Ripoff Artists. Took antique, pearwood bench and disappeared. No return calls or emails. Miami Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Upholstery: JC Services Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Furniture Life Miami Paulo Rubilar Ripoff. Took my furniture for caning and disappeared. Miami Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture Life Miami Internet

Aug 15 2017
Ellysworld i,bought a new hair straightner from Ellysworld.com for 50.00 and I went to check on status of my order and now it doesn't exist and products were sold from Spotify for Ellysworld.com I believe that I have been ripped off and this place is a scam I want my 50.00 dollars back or my product as promised or any and all claims add me to it for a lawsuit against said Ellysworld.com JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld Internet

Aug 15 2017
Septic Max Cold call. Told I could try product.made to believe if I was not satisfied, no payment necessary. Del Rey Beach Florida Author: Camas, Washington Cleaning Services: Septic Max Del Rey Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox FFCR LLC, Legacy Home Network, Inland Property Management, Fox Financial, Stuart Fox Real Estate Investor/Broker Stuart Fox, Madison and Kyle ripped off 6 of us that were hired to train as property aquisitionists Oregon and Utah Works in florida, utah, nevada, california, washington, or, arizona Author: Neskowin, Oregon On-Line Business: West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Nation Wide Reservations Promotions mgr. Marissa Brian's. Booking director Ben. Reservations Rebecca. Finance director Cathline. Refused to honor my reservation. Refused to let me pay to extend my reservation. Refused refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Bowling Green, Ohio Boat Cruises: Nation Wide Reservations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 15 2017
CMI Cana Eye Serum Bella Serata Ongoing charges rip off scam Tampa Florida Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Skin Care: CMI Cana Eye Serum Internet

Aug 15 2017
CoolAir Conditioning, Inc. THREATENED ME AT MY JOB & RIPPED ME OFF OF $1500!! Fort Myers Florida Author: CAPE CORAL, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: CoolAir Conditioning, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Footwear online add on Facebook. It's a shoe ad on Facebook that offers name brand shoes for very low prices. I bought shoes off them and they have no phone number and does not respond to their email. Sold me shoes but never delivered them to my house and have no contact number or will not respond to email interenet
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Attorney Generals: Footwear online add on Facebook Florida

Aug 15 2017
Willy Walt Printing 204 37th Ave N #424 • St. Petersburg, FL 33704 Jessica LIED and said she would make sure my order was a custom order St. Petersburg Florida Author: Myrtyle Beach, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: Willy Walt Printing St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 15 2017
allure aesthetics inc TROY JOHNSON SCAM COMPANY CALIFORNIA / FLORIDA Internet Author: New York, New York Cult Organizations: allure aesthetics inc Internet

Aug 15 2017
Omar Sider SuperStarTickers Received email for tickets 400$ cheaper than we bought for, not sure if its real or a scam Arlington Virginia
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Omar Sider SuperStarTickers Internet

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet