FLORIDA WAY, FLORIDA DREAM ESCAPE, FLORIDA DREAMSCAPE, SUNTASIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Florida Way, Florida Dream Escape, Florida Dreamscape, Suntasia
There may be more specific results for "Florida Way, Florida Dream Escape, Florida Dreamscape, Suntasia"
For more specific results for "Florida Way, Florida Dream Escape, Florida Dreamscape, Suntasia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Hydroxeluxe Beauty Scams you out of money Internet Author: LARGO, Florida Skin Care: Hydroxide Beauty Internet

Aug 17 2017
Action air conditioning Inc. David Russell Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Consumer Services: Action air conditioning Inc. Tampa, Florida

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Embrace Home Loans Steven Zimmerman Dishonest, unauthorized search of my privacy Middletown Rhode Island Author: Lauderhll, Florida Loans: Embrace Home Loans Middletown, Rhode Island

Aug 17 2017
alpine direct living air cleaner deceptive springfield Oregon Author: Yulee, Florida Personal Services: alpine direct living air cleaner springfield, Oregon

Elly's world Ripped off!! Internet
Author: Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Elly's world Internet

Aug 17 2017
the buyers-fashionclub.com Bait and switch, membership club with trial crap merchandise and later additional charges for same crap items. some sent without any actual ordering internet company-I believe based in Florida Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Miscellaneous Companies: the buyers-fashionclub.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Caribbean Cruise Line Vacation Village Resort, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line,Holiday Travel, Ramada Inn Ripped Off, Lied, promised Resort, booked in 3rd rate hotel Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Travel Services: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 17 2017
IMAKELIPSTICK KISSABLEME LIPSTICK Do not use ImakeLipstick for private label. She stole from me! Arcadia Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Sales People: IMAKELIPSTICK Internet

Aug 17 2017
Easy Way Financials Inc. Easyway Financials Inc.1521 Concord Pike ,US 202, Suite 301 Wilmington, Delaware 19803Call: 302-966-9137 support@ewayfinancials.com They pose as a loan company to steal Identities. Wilimington DE Delawre Author: Alexandria, Virginia Loans: Easy Way Financials Inc.

Aug 17 2017
envisage skin international stunning anti aging`globizs skincare types outright liars, scam, rip off st petersburg Florida Author: homer, Georgia Skin Care: envisage skin international st petersburg, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Vividermix Skin Care products llc basically took a servy because i won a so called $50 amazon gift all i had to pay was shipping. They just charged me $89.95 clearwater florida
Author: New York Customer: Vividermix Skin Care products llc Internet

Aug 17 2017
Swanson Health Lousy Customer Service and Questionable Products Fargo, ND Internet Author: punta gorda, Florida On-Line Stores: Swanson Health Internet

Aug 17 2017
Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl Horrible customer service - refused to discuss damages or pay for them Melbourne Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Sorensen mayflower Melbourne fl Melbourne, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Bell Villa Motel Bed bug Central!!! Homossas Florida Author: Homossasa, Florida Motels: Bell Villa Motwl Homossas, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Enchanted Garcinia Enchanted cleanse 14 day free trail. If you don't call they send you the product forever. Two bottles. at $91.19 each! Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Enchanted garcinia Florida

Aug 17 2017
WATERFORD LAKES DENTAL COMFORTABLE CARE DENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS, P.A. ILLICIT BALANCE BILLING PRACTICES Orlando Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Dental Services: WATERFORD LAKES DENTAL Orlando, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Happy Computers Don Groves Incompetent Computer Technician North Port Florida Author: North Port, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Happy Computers North Port, Florida

Aug 16 2017
allumineye/ and allumineye I was looking at my bank statement and I notice that there was a charge for 86.95 and one for 8995 so I looked up the numbers and called them back and they gave a different number for each one .Then i talk to this lady I forgot to get her name, She said I could not get my money back due that the trial was over I told her I didnt realize that there was 14 day trial amd I wanted my money back she said no, she kept on trying to get me a 35& of if i still wanted to get more and I told her no, i just wanted my money back she was very rude with me and I told her that I was going to call someone about this product she said go ahead they wont do anything about it. I told her this product wasn't that great and should not of cost that much I am so angry with the way she treated me I still should get something back. california and nevada i know that isnt a city Nevada Author: forest grove, Oregon Eye Care: allumineye/ and allumineye california also, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Dr. Glenn Ross Caddy unprofessional, dishonest, disrespectful Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Lauderhll, Florida Mental Health: Dr. Glenn Ross Caddy Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Michelle ROSS Licensed mental health counselof Betrayal, unprofessionalism, abandonment Coral Springs Florida Author: Lauderhll, Florida Mental Health: Michelle ROSS Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Nugenix I ordered a free trial with an agreement of 4.99 for shipping and to prevent fraud, preventing people from reordering. And now have been charged 74.99 for something I have not ordered. Salt lake Utah Author: Malabar, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix Salt lake, Utah

Aug 16 2017
Pure CBD Diet Supplements- SEC Phone number to cancel on bottle is wrong number. I only get constant busy signal. I ordered off of Facebook for $10 Shipping charge. Was supposed to be free trial, says to cancel after 14 days for the free 30 day trial. There is no way to contact them through their phone number. I don't want to be charged for monthly subscriptiion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Conrath , Wisconsin Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada