Your Search | florida way, florida dream escape, florida dreamscape, suntasia

Jan 24 2017
EB Tea Pupz- Melissa Caldwell Tea pups. Carolyn Hutton Beco EB Tea Pupz Melissa Caldwell Savannah Georgia Author: Tampa, Florida Dog Breeders: EB Tea Pupz- Melissa Caldwell Savannah, Georgia

Jan 24 2017
etags, ETAGS, ETAGS.com, etags.com, eTAGS.com, etags, ETAGS.com many more Internet Author: WINTER HAVEN, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: etags, ETAGS, ETAGS.com, etags.com, Internet

Jan 24 2017
Premier Rental Solutions Complete scam under guise of selling rental property. After receiving payment will not return calls or email. Orlando Florida Author: Midland, Texas Realtors: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

Qlink Wireless Paid for Internet Data TWICE and did not receive Dania Florida
Author: Wyoming, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless Dania, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Natures Garcinia Continued to charge me after I cancelled Tampa Florida Author: Leesburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Natures Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Opus virtual offices This company is an answering service there advertised as no contract cancel at anytime its month to month so i canceled my services 12/19 they acknowledged through email i canceled and decided that they will continue to bill me until march 3rd opus virtual office is a scam lehigh acres FL
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Voicemail Services: Opus virtual offices Internet

Jan 24 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Nick Thomas I received an Email telling me that I had gotten a loan on the Internet in May/2014 from Cash America USA that had never been repaid. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Collection Agency's: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Jan 24 2017
P c Richards & sons Orlando Florida Author: Metuchen, New Jersey Financial Services: P c Richards & sons Orlando, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Steve Utley (COCARE) dishonest FT Lauderdale FLORIDA Author: ft lauderdale, Florida Home Improvements: Steve Utley Internet

Jan 24 2017
L'etoile Beauty Aging,Age Free Skin Total rip off. CA, WY Internet Author: Clermont, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: L'etoile Internet

Jan 24 2017
SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour Scam company with NO intention of delivery items order, Do Not use them Boca Internet Author: Florida Fishing: SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour Internet

Jan 23 2017
Jim Hammonds The Monkey Whisperer Narcissistic business owner calls customer a snowflake and d****ebag St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Queensbury , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Jim Hammonds St. Petersburg , Florida

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida

Jan 23 2017
My Heritage Bait and Switch. I thought I was paying $14.99 (est) and found a $176 charge on my credit card! UT Internet
Author: Pace, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: My Heritage Internet

Fastlane computers Sold us a broken phone Defuniak springs Florida
Author: Defuniak springs, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Fastlane computers Defuniak springs, Florida

mydriverslicenses.org This is a scam. Period! Internet
Author: Florida Internet Fraud: mydriverslicenses.org Internet

Jan 23 2017
Sqaurespace.com They took my website for no reason. They said i disputed but my bank say nothing like that Internet Author: palm bay, Florida Websites: Sqaurespace.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
HomeSure of America, Inc. HMS NationalCross Country Home Services Fraudulent denial of warranty claim Sunrise Florida Author: Clarksburg , Maryland Warranty Companies: HomeSure of America, Inc.

Jan 23 2017
Ben Barnes, Dasha Barnes, Daria Barnes, Lawn & Beyond Landscape Solutions, Lawn and Beyond Landscape Solutions, Lawn and Beyond Landscaping, LLC $8,000 Landscaping nightmare caused by a firm who falsely and fraudulently advertises itself as licensed landscape architect Sanford Florida
Author: Mount Dora, Florida Landscaping: Lawn & Beyond Landscape Solutions Sanford, Florida

Jan 23 2017
freescore.es Amanda 23196293092 operatorSoshana manager claimed I signed up for their services and refuses to give me my money back from the last 4 months Tennesse and Baca raton Florida Internet Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: freescore.es Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Termotto Palm Beach Gardens Florida Custom Design Build Studio, LLC RIPPED US OFF-EXCUSES-DELAYS-LIES-PHONE NUMBER NO LONGER IN SERVICE Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Palm Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: John Termotto Palm Beach Gardens Florida Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jan 23 2017
2A4Life 2A4life@vps.realbuzzinteractive.com Incorrect size and failed to respond to calls or emails Internet
Author: Winter Park, Florida Guns & Ranges: 2A4Life Internet

Jan 23 2017
Software Empire Fine print makes their 'instant delivery' of software not required Clearwater Internet, Florida Follow up Author: Abbeville, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Software Empire Internet

Jan 23 2017
ecigbrands.com ecigsecigecigs.comecigsbrands.com Scam; Uses the information given for S&H to withdraw $99.95 from your account. Lyons, Colorado  Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Stereos: ecigbrands.com Internet