Your Search | fly cell, flycell

Sep 23 2016
i_cell_you Ebay (i_cell_you) Ebay i-Cell-You Scam and very hostile customer service Online beware Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: i_cell_you Internet

Sep 23 2016
Orange Offer, eBlaze Services Inc., Cell Trade In, Cashmy Cellphone, Ken Haller , Thomas R Wells Scammers! Chicago Illinois Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Orange Offer Chicago, Illinois

Sep 22 2016
FreedomPop Free cell phone data internet scam Los Angeles California Author: Hoover, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
CelloGica by Joanna Krupa n/a . was sent by A PLUS FULFILLMENTPO BOX 4387, Chatsworth, California 01313It's stem cell technology - Mac- 5 complex Keep sending cream,don't want them, don't want bill so I'm calling my bank, be on alert. Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: CelloGica by Joanna Krupa Internet

Sep 20 2016
CoastLine & Associates, aka Maria Perez Harrassing calls to cell phone, called family's cell phones, threat with lawsuit and even jail. Irvine California Author: Temple, Georgia Collection Agencies: CoastLine & Associates Irvine, California

Sep 17 2016
Worldgn World Global Network, WOR(l)D Global Network Worldgn World Global Network, WOR(l)D Global Network I joined this company as a Distributor and purchased the Lumina Space Glasses and the Space Station and the 5G Space Cell Phone. I have never seen such a bad customer service. miami Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys General: Worldgn miami, Florida

Sep 16 2016
Truewireless,  I wanted to add more time to my Lifeline cell phone,they told me it would be a extra 5.00,today I am being told that I owe almost 47.00,thats a long way from 6.40 Oklahoma City,Okla Oklahoma Author: Walters , Oklahoma Telephone Companies: Truewireless Oklahoma

Sep 15 2016
William Waggoner / Austin Michael Media Bill Waggoner William Thomas Waggoner (((REDACTED))) Cell (((REDACTED))) Con man! Fraud! Compulsive Liar! Cheat! DO NOT TRUST A WORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Murrieta, California Internet Fraud: William Waggoner / Austin Michael Media Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 15 2016
Brian Mooney - Telcois, Inc - Louis Bryant Brian Mooney - Telcois, Inc - Louis Bryant SCAM COMPANY FOR CELL TOWER REPAIR AND SALES Tampa Florida Author: Parrish, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Brian Mooney - Telcois, Inc - Louis Bryant Tampa, Florida

Sep 08 2016
Cell Brokerage LLC, GRIP insurance Policy cancelled after a claim was submitted. Claim denied. Internet Author: san diego, California Insurance Companies: Cell Brokerage LLC Internet

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 26 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders.com ripped off....brand new galaxy s6 for $24 in return reno Nevada Author: coconut creek, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-Phone-Traders.com reno, Nevada

Aug 25 2016
OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Reclaim Technology Texted my Verizon wireless Cell regarding officialmichaelkor.com sale and i ordered a bunch of handbags couldnt tell ya Internet
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 24 2016
playphone !3000 they have been cvharhging my cell phone $9.99 a month for a year and i dont kniow what game it is nor do i play it Internet Author: san fransico, California Questionable Activities: playphone !3000 Internet

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 20 2016
Asurion Insurance Bad faith with cell phone insurance Nashville Nationwide Author: Morristown, Tennessee Consumer Services: Asurion Insurance Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
MetroPCS Cell phone dealer Evansville Indiana Author: Princeton, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS Evansville, Indiana

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Pop Cell phone company signed me up for a low-cost service. I provided the phone. They jerked me around by added devices and service progerams in order for me to call. When I got tired of being run around (each time paying a fee) I told them to vlose account. They refused to unlock phone. They said I had to wait for 6 months. I did. Now I try to contact them on-line, phone, facebook, etc. and I can't. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedom Pop Cell phone Internet

Aug 17 2016
Cell Phone Traders Laptop and Desktop Repair Initial Offers are very deceptive and misleading Reno Nevada Like New confusion. Author: Tennessee Colony, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Cell Phone Traders Reno , Nevada

22, Report #1322035

Aug 11 2016
Fly Pet Express Adam Karl and David Enbar Scammed me out of $970.00 for Pet Express Shipping. These people are truely evil. Baltimore Internet Maryland Author: BLY, Oregon Air Travel: Fly Pet Express Internet

Aug 10 2016
Hooman Toyota Fly by night thief Long beach California Author: Downey, California Auto & Truck Rental: Hooman Toyota Long beach, California

Aug 09 2016
Fly Nation LLC Never Sent Product Stole My Money Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Fly Nation LLC Internet

25, Report #1320949

Aug 05 2016
juva cell eye serum juvacell skin cream it was a free add to try as a trial. santa ana California Author: renovo, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: juva cell eye serum juvacell skin cream santa ana ca 92799-5380, California