FLY CELL, FLYCELL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Fly Cell, FlyCell
There may be more reports for "Fly Cell, FlyCell"
For more results perform a general search for "Fly Cell, FlyCell"
Showing 1-25 of 3,359 Found Reports For more specific results for "Fly Cell, FlyCell"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
Rama Deals Purchased Cam scope for Cell Phone tried to download software avast stopped the download. Internet Author: Slidell, Louisiana On-Line Stores: Rama Deals Internet

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

4, Report #1361952

Mar 15 2017
CELL GICA I clicked onto them I was on Sam's Clubesite. They were offering free face and eye creme.I only pay $4.95 shipping. Month later get more in mail. Chatsworth California Author: Ponce de Leon, Florida Bait-and-Switch: CELL GICA Chatsworth, California

Mar 11 2017
RecoveryCNT I entered the RecoveryCNT, also known as CNT, in November and from day one I felt a semi- vibe about the place. First, they take away your cell phones, and you can't make calls. Overall there services is good but some staff is not friendly Middlesex New Jersey
Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Healthcare Centers: RecoveryCNT Middlesex, New Jersey

Mar 08 2017
SunSmart Windows/Bill Elshazly BEWARE! Fly by night liar Bill Elshazly pretending to be a window business Fort worth Texas
SunSmart Response Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Improvements: SunSmart Windows/Bill Elshazly Fort worth, Texas

Mar 04 2017
Nexacell Free Trial of firming serum & adaptive eye complex for $4.95 each, turn into another $89.95 charge each in 14 days. I was on my cell phone and didn't see it's a 14 day free trail, then it's $89.95 if you don't call and cancel. The product doesn't work and is not worth $89.95. Their selling tactics are decieving, when I called I was told it was my fault for not reading and that yes I was going to be charged. I told them I am disputing the charge with my credit card holder. They said I clicked the little box agreeing to the terms and I was paying for it. Internet Author: olathe, Kansas Skin Care: Nexacell Internet

Mar 01 2017
Dealsrus365 Deals r us365 Cell Phone Rip off. Cell phone locked up from prior account. New Your Internet Author: Seaside, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Dealsrus365 Internet

Feb 28 2017
TCB cell research ,877-440-9788 Charged $4.95 for lotion then 2 months later a credit charge for $64.97 Internet Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TCB cell research Internet

Feb 28 2017
Cell Science Systems | ALCAT Deefield Beach Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Alcat Cell science systems, prior (((REDACTED))) throughout the entire mgmt team & owner(except for lee) Deerfield Beach, Florida Legal Notice Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Consumer Services: Alcat Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Cell science systems Alcat Deerfield beach, Florida Wimpish Profits, Bad Business Model Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT Deerfield beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com All Contact was by cell phone and Texts Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Stevenjtrent85@gmail.com

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 20 2017
Quick Fix Phone Repairs Muhammed Saeed5700 73rd Ave NoMinneapolis MN 554291-678-300-4520 Faulty repair, junk parts, cell phone repair Maplewood Minnesota Author: Hugo, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Quick Fix Phone Repairs Maplewood, Minnesota

Feb 20 2017
Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Selling me faulty cell phone charge cords and cussing customers and rude behavior Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Cleveland, Tennessee

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Quality Phone Repairs Transphoners Be aware of their cell phone repair. They are using old batteries on the phones that you are taking for repair. Margate Florida
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Quality Phone Repairs Margate, Florida

Feb 15 2017
1800LOANMART 1800Loanmart Bought a prepaid cell phone & got a new number. Never have done business with these guys. Started getting many calls & texts to call them. Calls keep coming eating up my minutes.   Internet Author: Irvine, California Loans: 1800LOANMART Internet

Feb 10 2017
Dermasoft skin restore Pure cell skin careTNS Ravish eye care Used shark tank as a ploy to scam and take advantage. Caused skin reaction and does not work-false advertising! Internet Common tactic Author: Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Dermasoft skin restore Internet

Feb 09 2017
Pure cell Dermosoft , Santa Ana, CA 92799 Offered trial of products for $4.95 each, within 15 days charged my credit card for $89.00 each Santa Ana California Author: Beaumont, California Skin Care: Pure cell Santa Ana, California

Feb 07 2017
Sell Phone Basement LLC Sells Cell Phones as NEW when in fact they are third party referbished Internet Author: Dover, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sell Phone Basement LLC Internet

Feb 04 2017
New Life Vegetation Cell Food New Life Natural Vegetation Cell Food Company Limited Jamal Moncur Be careful when ordering these products because there are lot of hidden fees!!!!! Bahamas Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: New Life Vegetation Cell Food Internet

Feb 02 2017
Jeannie Nguyen / Douglas Hall These 2 persons are trying to fly around the world in first class for free, they request tickets then make up excuses not to pay Denton, Texas Internet Author: Denton, Texas Air Travel: Jeannie Nguyen / Douglas Hall Internet

Feb 02 2017
Cell Gich Rapid Repair Eye SerumP.O Stop delivery of these products...Trial offer turned into auto delivery, I do not want!! Chatsworth California Author: claymont, Delaware Attorney Generals: Cell Gich Rapid Repair Eye SerumP.O Internet