Your Search | fly cell, flycell

Sep 04 2015
TRACFONE CELL PHONE MINUTES DISAPPEARED Nationwide Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Cellular Phone Companies: TRACFONE Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Freedompop Cell Phone never worked Vancouver,Washington Nationwide Author: Vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
XCELL Wireless Technology GS4 cell phone took in for repair and not returned by tech Pigeon Forge Tennessee Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: XCELL Wireless Technology Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Sep 01 2015
BVH Cell RIPOFF Professionals monsey Internet Author: foothill ranch, California On-Line Business: BVH Cell Internet

Aug 28 2015
Cell Gica no cosmetic surgery Internet Author: Queens, New York Medical Laboratories: Cell Gica Internet

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 21 2015
AirG unauthorized charges on my cell phone bill Vancouver Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: AirG Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 21 2015
Freelancer Freelancer needs to screen These “Fly By Night” Freelancers. Sydney Australia Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Websites: Freelancer Internet

Aug 20 2015
James Jeffery Isaacs, Home Improvements Jeff Isaacs Our church flat roof needed to be repaired, because of several leaks, Mr. Isaacs said he would fix it for $19,000.00. He promised to repair several things which was not done, we tried to call him several times about 20 times he will not return our call. So we called him on a private cell phone which he answered and said he would come and fix this problem. He never came this was in June 2015. He said the roof was complete Nov. 2014. We have more leaks now than before. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Personal Services: James Jeffery Isaacs, Home Improvements Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 19 2015
Sprint Corporation Service, Cell Phones, horrible, did not honor Veteran Affairs employee discount of 20% off bill Overland Park Kansas Author: Lansing, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Corporation Overland Park, Kansas

Aug 17 2015
AirG USA Charges were made to my cell phone account several times in one month that were not asked for, ordered, or know about in any way. Internet Author: North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: AirG USA Internet

Aug 17 2015
Premiumtobuy Online Digital Website cell phones export Apple iPhones Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Laguna Niguel, California Cellular Phone Companies: Premiumtobuy Internet

Aug 16 2015
Alliance Alarms Alliance Security cell phone harrassment nationwide Author: Leslie, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Alliance Alarms nationwide

Aug 15 2015
metro pcs metro pcs refused to give me the service code and network codes to unlock two cell phones i had to purchase two new cellphones so my new carrier consumer cellular can come through this cost me $175.00.  Nationwide Author: jamaica queens, New York Telephones: metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
vibrant skin cell cream vibrant skin/wilmington,DE Total fraud, stole my money.. Wilmington Delaware Author: turnersville, New Jersey Beauty Products: vibrant skin cell cream Internet

Aug 11 2015
United states credit services James, Accused me of stealing,accused me of obtaining a loan online and not paying it back, threatened to notify my job, threatened to call police,extremely rude when leaving voicemail in my DAUGHTERS cell phone, said i could be arrested, and refused to listen to me, did not deny it being a scam when i said it sounded like it, i got the same information as the original report, couldnt get info, couldnt give me info on who the original debtor was. New york New York Scam Author: spokane, Washington Credit & Debt Services: United states credit services New york, New York

Aug 11 2015
International Travel Network ASAPtickets.com / ITN International travel network On 6th, May 2015 I purchased a round trip ticket from Des Moines, IA to Accra Ghana which then my return date was on 7th August, 2015 unfortunate I had an emergency situation which unqualified me to fly on the date in questions, however, my spouse contacted International travel network customer services to acknowledge them of my situation and reschedule me for 18th August which they agree only if I could submit a supporting documentation from a doctor in other to mollifies my case which I did San Francisco California Author: WDM, Iowa Travel Agencies: International Travel Network San Francisco, California

Aug 08 2015
spirit airlines they call their deal the bare fare flight and they show a cartoon ad of people naked covering their privates. its called the bare fare cause its easier to f* u when ur naked. they charged me almost $250 for 1 checkin bag and no carryon. between the ticket and my bag it cost almost $400. thanks spirit! ill never fly ur junk again. Nationwide Author: largo, Florida Air Travel: spirit airlines Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Stem Cell Activ/ Veralux This company just sent me additional merchandise. I closed the reference on my checking account when I first heard it was a ripoff. There was no address to complain to, so I thought I was ok. Tiday I received another jar of Stem Cell Activ. San Diego California This is a further report on the matter. I was charged! Author: Long Island City, New York Alternative Health: Stem Cell Activ Internet

Aug 03 2015
Grip Cell Phone Insurance Cell Brokerage, LLC 24 hour phone replacement guarantee is fraudulent Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sedona, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Grip Cell Phone Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 02 2015
AirG USA Inc Application- airgvc199 Charges from this company appeared on my cell phone bill. They charge me $2 once a week for each week, starting on 6/26 for use of their app airgvc199. I did not use or authorize. It showed up as a third party charge. WATCH YOUR BILLS Internet The reply from the company is not accurate Author: Springvale, Alabama Computer Fraud: AirG USA Inc Internet

Jul 31 2015
Vivint REVIEW: Vivint commitment to customer satisfaction proves they care about their customers. Vivint's past and current approach to business is about protecting families and providing the best customer experience from beginning to the end of the customer's time with the company. Provo Utah*UPDATE: Vivint pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Vivint recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe business service.
Vivint: People that complain about us only can blame themselves. You should always read everything in a contract before siging it. No if's or but's about it. Author: Calgary, Alberta Security Services: Complaint Review: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified™ .. businesses you can trust. Vivint's past and current approach to business is about protecting families and providing the best customer experience from beginning to the end of the customer's time with the company. Calgary, Alberta

Jul 31 2015
CellularOutfitter.com Cheap Products, None of the cell Phone Cases Fit, Expensive Shipping Charges fullerton California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: CellularOutfitter.com fullerton, California

Jul 30 2015
Snapfon Cell Phones for Seniors Horrible phone service and no customer service Internet Author: austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Snapfon Cell Phones for Seniors Internet

Jul 29 2015
ReLife International Medical Center ReLife Stem cell clinic scammed me out of my money and got no improvement, any help from attorney to sue clinic would be helpful Beijing, China Internet
Author: Round Rock, Texas Eye Care: ReLife International Medical Center Internet