FOOD 4 LESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Food 4 Less
There may be more specific results for "Food 4 Less"
For more specific results for "Food 4 Less"
Showing 1-25 of 14,282 Found Reports For more specific results for "Food 4 Less"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Funding site support They took 59.95 from my account without me knowing on 4/23/17 i dont know how they have gotten my information Lindon Utah Internet Author: Dale city, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Funding site support Internet

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 21 2017
Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp COLLECTION, CLUELESS, NOT IN BUSINESS ALMOST 5 YEARS Sugarland Texas Author: Potsdam, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp Sugarland, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Blue Buffalo Company Uses false advertising and misleads consumers regarding Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Quick Clumping Litter Glendale Arizona Parina dog food and blue buffalo settle lawsuits after two years regarding false advertising Author: Evergreen, Colorado Animal Abuse: Blue Buffalo Company Glendale, Arizona

Apr 20 2017
Wayfair Store 4 Copley PlaceFloor 7Boston, MA. 02116 Boston Maryland Author: St Louis , Missouri Attorney Generals: Wayfair Store Boston, Maryland

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
SkinnyMeChocolate Skinny Me Chocolate skinnymechocolate.com Deceptive Advertising BEWARE Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Food Vendors: SkinnyMeChocolate Internet

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Belle tire roseville Brought truck in for 4 new tires and an alignment. Price 500dollars. Roseville Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Belle tire roseville Roseville, Michigan

Apr 17 2017
youthrenuskin i ordered by trial only youthrenuskin; one time; they keep sending me 4 and charged me $97.00 buffalo, new york new york Author: marina del rey, ca 90292, California Skin Care: youthrenuskin Internet

Apr 17 2017
Vitamin Vape AKA Patrick Farah the Con Man AKA The Power Company claims to do charity work and then steals from children and the less fortunate! Dishonest thief takes money from children Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Non-Profit Charities: Vitamin Vape Chicago, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
Letoile Skin care product Ordere trial Mar 27 paying shipping. Did not like product. Called 4/17 to get address to return product but rep would not consider. He offered to reduce price on future orders but would not consider even 50% refund for product being returned. Had to pay $103 for a product being thrown out. Very poor customer service! Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Letoile Internet

14, Report #1362005

Apr 17 2017
RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, Ron Hansen, RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, www.racechairs.com I bought a 16K office chair as a present for my husband. Racechairs.com sent a chair that was broken, scratched, used, and my husbands feet (5'11) did not touch the ground by 4 inches Internet
Author: newport beach, California Furniture & Furnishings: RaceChairs Performance Furniture™ Internet

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 15 2017
Casa MIa Italian Restaurant Casa Mia A total rip off on the food and cost of the food. Media Pennsylvania Please provide details Author: Glen Mills, Pennsylvania Restaurants: Casa MIa Italian Restaurant Media, Pennsylvania

Apr 14 2017
LG Electornics - Buyer beware of this company. We have a fridge under warranty and have had 5 visits from repairmen which can not fix it and they are having us wait another 5 days to send another one out. We were also told they would continue to send technicians out here until the amount of the fridge is met and then they will replace it. Never-mind all our spoiled food or the huge amount of time my full time working wife has had to deal with this. Customer service just repeats their scripts and they avoid at all costs letting you speak to a supervisor. Just an insanely horrible experience and no one really seems to care what-so-ever. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Kitchens: LG Electronics Texas

Apr 13 2017
LEDs 4 Less leds_4_less Won't honor a warranty issue Internet Author: Lumberton, New Jersey Auto Parts: LEDs 4 Less Internet

Apr 13 2017
Autozone I have purchased autozone's rotors and pads and not even a week the rotors where warped. I warrantied them and upgraded to the ceramic coated rotors and duralast gold less than a month those lasted. warrantied them again went with migrate this time. less than a week there pulsating and warped again. duracrap junk plus duralast lower control arms sway bar links all bad. the ball joints are clucking around again all within a week Author: Syracuse, New York Auto Parts: Autozone

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington

Apr 13 2017
United Astoria Halal Live Poultry Deception Of Poultry Paid For!!! Long Island City New York
Author: Astoria, New York Food Stores: United Astoria Halal Live Poultry Long Island City, New York

Apr 13 2017
McDonald's Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald's McDonald’s Corporation and McVicker, Inc. dba West Sound McDonald’s: 1- Contempt For Consumer Food-Poisoning Complaint, 2- Involvement In Running Corporate Playbook Chapter-And-Verse, By-The-Numbers, In Perpetrating Classic Evasive Runaround Treatment Against Innocent Injured Consumer, and 3- Employing Stalling-Tactics In Order To Effect Delays In Administering Just Resolution Of The Matter and Therefore Leaving It Suspended On-Hold and Yet Unresolved While Insisting Upon Remaining Incommunicado in Belfair, Belfair Washington Author: Belfair, Washington Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Corporation Belfair,

Apr 13 2017
Core Skin Care Paid $11.93 for trial offer on 3/29 for two products 0.05 oz and 1.0 oz 4/12 charged 89.97. 4/13 charged 85.97 Was led to believe by ad that is was Melania Trumps Business Internet Author: Franklin, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Apr 12 2017
Slim 4 life Sold too much product. I was allergic to the MSG and the SOY in their products and they want me to keep the product and will not work with me on the unopened product. Hurst Texas Author: N. Richland Hills, Texas Personal Services: Slim 4 life Hurst, Texas

Apr 12 2017
Carmax Went to sale my car and they offered me $5000.00 dollars less than the value Hickory, North Carolina Saturn Vue? You must be joking. Author: lenoir, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Carmax Hickory, North Carolina