Your Search | food 4 less

Sep 22 2016
24hour best buy Nerry B. Pathak Ordered fruits on 1/15/2016 but never received it.Tried to call and chat email but no respond STE G Corona California Author: staten island , New York Food Stores: 24hour best buy STE G Corona , California

Sep 21 2016
Winder Farms WINDER FARMS - are Big SCAMMERS - biggest rip off company ever, their attitude to customers STINK way up there Las Vegas & Utah Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Food Vendors: Winder Farms Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Fanatics Company could not fulfill order, refunded less than what I was charged. Internet Author: Sherman Oaks, California Specialty Stores: Fanatics Internet

Sep 20 2016
Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Mango cleanse and pure Asian garcinia Free 14 day trial magic weight loss pills. The pills that everyone around the world is loosing 35 lbs in just 4 weeks. New jersey & Nevada Internet
Author: corning, California Weightloss Programs: Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Internet

Sep 19 2016
Florida Water Analysis RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee which keeps customers protected from high prices, and low quality. Florida Water Analysis offers a matching LIFETIME WARRANTY, with the quality of water their system offers for the same or less, and they will match it plus reduce the price by 10%, GUARRANTEED. Florida Water Analysis is a member of the Water Quality Association, and has an A+ rating with the BBB. They have an interest in serving its customers in the best way possible, and will stop at nothing for full customer satisfaction. Florida Water Analysis wants what is best for it’s customers, PURIFIED, CONDITIONED WATER, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, GUARRANTEED.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Water Filtration Systems: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN , Florida

Sep 19 2016
Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Girard, Kansas Frenchies 4 you & Puppies 4 You. Look like they recently moved to Missouri Gave us one price on phone and changed the price when we arrived. Two seperate dogs Arcadia Kansas Author: Norman, Oklahoma Animal Abuse: Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Not a breeder? Girard, Kansas Arcadia, Kansas

Sep 18 2016
PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Multiple unauthorized charges (4) to my visa card account after (1) $.99 shipping charge was authorized. Arizona Author: Longview, Washington Drug Manufacturers: PRAZZAHEALTH.COM Arizona

Sep 18 2016
Mr rooter 4 grand paid for a job never done! Weirton West Virginia
Author: Steubenville , Ohio Builders & Contractors: Mr rooter Weirton , West Virginia

Sep 17 2016
Verizon Witeless Massive Data Overage in less than 24 hours Virginia Beach Nationwide
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Mercury Auto Insurance Mercury Insurance Owe me 350.00 for 4 months for car leasing - after a no fault car accident Santa Ana California Author: TARZANA, California Consumer Services: Mercury Auto Insurance Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
alabama motor express Whitney dollar barth walding does not reimburse drivers barth bullies and abuses drivers takes 4 granted, Alabama Author: Dothan al, Alabama Work Place Bullies: alabama motor express

Sep 14 2016
coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny matthew and marge kochman THEY ARE SCAMMERS .THEY RIPPED US OFF 2700 DOLLARS. HOME WAS RENTED FOR 4 YEARS AND BECAME RAT INFESTED APRIL 2016 UNTIL WE REMOVED OUR FURNITURE END OF MAY 2016 STILL MAY HAVE RATS DEAD IN WALLS MAY SHOREHAM New York
Why wait four years? Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Unusual Rip-Off: coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny SHOREHAM, New York

Sep 14 2016
STA Check Processing they said i had an outstanding loan and took payments totaling $1041.62. I would love to get my money back they were only authorized to take 216.00 over 2 years 4 payments in varying amounts. New York New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Collection Agencies: STA Check Processing New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
The New York Company Restaurant Rude service, charged each of our credit cards 4 times, and owner messaged me personally to attack me for a negative review I left on Yelp Palm Springs California
Author: Woodland Hills, California Restaurants: The New York Company Restaurant Palm Springs, California

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Mike Sagman, Dog Food Advisor Credit Card Fraud Dog Food Advisor | Credit Card Fraud Author: Miami, Florida Websites: Dog Food Advisor Internet

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
la bodega peruana Gaby Delfino Internet food scam. Stay away from this company. Internet Author: New Mexico Food Stores: la bodega peruana Internet

Sep 13 2016
Fitness Warehouses 4 Less Sales Misrepresentation of Service Plan Los Angeles California Author: Evanston, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Fitness Warehouses 4 Less Los Angeles, California

Sep 13 2016
Colorado Technical University I want to join in in the class action lawsuit against CTU for withholding federal funds for education from us. I've been attending there for 4 years now and have one off their higher one accounts for stipends To Be direct deposited in. In early Augus They have mishandled my federal education school loans. Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Author: Batavia, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Internet

Sep 12 2016
Euro Motors Cars body shop charged over 17,000 to repair hood & front clip. Subprofessional work. They scratched my paint on my door, 1/4 panels & trunk lid. Had to go back 5 times before they got the hood and fenders lined up.Car paint looks horrible on hood & where they tried to buff out scratches . Rockville Maryland Author: Middletown, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Euro Motors Cars body shop Rockville, Maryland

Sep 11 2016
Diamond food mart Ripping ppl off on gas San Antonio Texas
Calculated wrong Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond food mart San Antonio, Texas

Sep 11 2016
Gardeners collection Stealing food from my children's mouths with scams and lies Norwalk Connecticut Author: scottsville, Kentucky Nurseries: Gardeners collection Norwalk, Connecticut

Sep 09 2016
greenbrier international inc FALSE PRODUCTS Chesapeake Virginia
Author: Cumby, Texas Food Vendors: greenbrier international inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee