Your Search | food 4 less

Oct 04 2015
Rosegal won't answer my emails for over 4 weeks now on why the delay of my order placed 9/9/15 Internet Author: Duck River, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink We ordered internet service. We were told the bill would be for less than $80.00 a month. Winter Garden Florida Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Internet: CenturyLink Winter Garden, Florida

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Slim4Life Rip off, false information, false advertisement, Guarantee only with their processed food purchase and not normal grocery store food as advertised. Fort Worth Texas Author: mansfield, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slim4Life Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Massage chairs 4 less Scott Philo Massage chairs, ultimate massage chairs Nashua, NH 03063, USA NH Author: Arvada, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Massage chairs for less Internet

Sep 30 2015
cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty I reeived an email from this att. telling me i had 4 hoursto make payment arrangements or face 17 federal crimes. Washington DC Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Financial Services: cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty Internet

Sep 29 2015
Clearview settlement Twice now they sent e mails the last was 4:30 9/29/15 stateing I owe them $1280.00 for a pay day loan i never recieved. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Clearview settlement Internet

Sep 29 2015
Mexico VIP Holidays Alina Nava, Eva Luz Oliviar Ramos, and Ada Beltran Baited, stoled, and lied, a 4 days 3 nights Cabo San Lucas all inclusive resort vacation paid in full since September 2014 still no trip!!! Internet Author: Hughes Springs, Texas Travel Services: Mexico VIP Holidays Internet

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Territorial Mint Unacceptable and unwarranted 4 to 6 week hold of refund amount Federal Way Washington Author: Rapid City, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Northwest Territorial Mint

Sep 29 2015
S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Jack Feldman I ordered note pads on 4/13/2015 sent a check $1,065.00 and received nothing but excuses Boca Raton Florida
Author: Centennial, Colorado Printing & Copy Services: S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 28 2015
(Daniel)millionaires concierge There are 4 guys posting ads on Craig's list working from millionaires concierge scamming over people for their money, one is Shawn Younai and his associate is Daniel, an over weight Indian looking guy, the others I will not mention as they have not done There are 4 guys posting on offering tickets to special events such as The VMA's, Victoria's Secret show, New York Fashion week etc. they are total scum that take advantage of people for their money! Internet
Removal Author: Westchester , New York Festivals & Event Services: (Daniel)millionaires concierge Internet

Sep 28 2015
Best For less Moving As of 9/28/2015 this company is NOT Licensed by the Palm Beach County! West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Florida Moving Companies: Best For less Moving West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 28 2015
4Team Software 4 Team, Synch 2 This software is a SCAM - doesn't work, won't refund New York New York Author: Mississauga, Unusual Rip-Off: 4Team Software

Sep 28 2015
American Gold Label We got charged again 4 days after purchase. The salesman even made 2 imprints of our cc we are told. Clayton North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: American Gold Label North Carolina

Sep 28 2015
Tom Stokes Sports Plus Chicago Tom Stokes aggressively tried to sell me on marketing my business - thank you Rip Off Report I did not buy into his scam! Chicago Internet I have never been to a restaurant selling advertising especially for trade on food? Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Producers: Tom Stokes Internet

Sep 28 2015
Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store Price Gouger on gas and food. 20 miles to cheaper gas stations. 2.33 at present. Salt Springs Florida West Coast Robert Author: Salt Springs, Florida Franchises: Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
Dan Dan who works at Eskaton and sold me a laptop that worked for less than ONE DAY. He refuses to return calls or refund my money. Roseville California Author: Healdsburg, California Computer Dealers: Dan Roseville, California

Sep 26 2015
Sean Garrison - Garrison Enterprises, Complete Restaurant Services, Food Truck Repair & Maintenence I have worked hard for this company and, in the beginning, I was reliable... Until Sean stopped paying me what he owes. Denver Colorado Author: Golden, Colorado Maintenance Companies: Sean Garrison - Garrison Enterprises, Complete Restaurant Services Denver , Colorado

Sep 26 2015
DressLily placed order aug. 4. still have not gotten the order.all they say is sent to usa. don't know ordered off internet Internet Author: columbus, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DressLily Internet

Sep 25 2015
Verve Continental Finance Mastercard is a SCAMMER~If you pay early, they nail you for it by lying. What a joke.... I had gone through a divorce, filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and made every payment on time for nearly 4 years. When my bankruptcy was paid off, i opened an account for a Verve card for $500 credit limit.  Tampa Nationwide Author: Boring, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Verve Continental Finance Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
worked for over a mth and a half still have not recieved nothing but 1 pycheck 4 200 dollars still waiting on pay check for 3 pay periods which i was supposed to recieve aug 28 it is now sept 25 please help  glenn allen Virginia Author: dumfries, Virginia Employers: public partnership glenn allen, Virginia

Sep 24 2015
Hoosier Lottery hoosier lotto daily 3&4 Indianapolis Internet What's your point? Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Hoosier Lottery Internet