Your Search | food 4 less

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Panera Bread Compny Panera Punishment St Louis MO Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Fast Food Restaurants: Panera Bread Compny Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro, artisanalbistro.com, Shimon, Sarid Drory, sariddrory, Artisanal Restaurant Group Artisanal Bistro is a HORRIBLE French Restaurant in New York - BAD FOOD New York New York
Where? Author: New York, New York Restaurant Delivery Services: Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro New York, New York

Feb 04 2016
Passanante's Home Food Services Took advantage of a military family: outrageous markups and aggressive sales tactics Bristol Nationwide
Funny Author: Denver, Colorado Restaurant Delivery Services: Passanante's Home Food Services Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 02 2016
The Raw Food World They received my money, but did not ship the order Internet Author: Kharkiv, Food Stores: The Raw Food World Internet

Feb 01 2016
JBH Sale Technology  i order 4 pairs of uggs boots and received 2 but they was not real china Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: JBH Sale Technology  Internet

Feb 01 2016
Select Home Warranty Never stands behind their contract and never pays until 4 months later minimal amount Mahwah New Jersey Author: Coral Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Feb 01 2016
The Granola Bar The Granola Bar Of Westport ( Dana - Owner ) YOATmeal tasted like dish soap... Found hair in my food.....Owner was rude ... Westport Connecticut
Author: Westport, Connecticut Restaurants: The Granola Bar Westport, Connecticut

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Jan 31 2016
Lau Mart Was charged $31 for 2 containers of oil but never received them. There phone # doesn't work and they won't respond to emails Internet Author: Brooklyn, Michigan Food Vendors: Lau Mart Internet

Jan 30 2016
All pink 4 U Shades r us FRAUD; SCAM; NON-DELIVERY OF PURCHASED ITEM Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: All pink 4 U Internet

Jan 29 2016
RussianFoodDirect.com Expired food, awful service They send expired product to me and do not want relapse it or give the refund.  New York New York Author: Tallahassee, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: RussianFoodDirect.com Internet

Jan 27 2016
Allstate Motor Club Intimadation to stop doing business unless we work for less money Lewisberry Illinois Author: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania Auto Towing: Cooper's Towing Lewisberry, Pennsylvania

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 27 2016
Service Foods, Inc. Jefferson Financial, H-Sons, Inc., Southern Foods, Inc., Blue Ribbon Foods, Kic Foods, Inc., Meat Processing of Georgia, BMP Meats, LLC, Southern Foods at home CONS! CONS! CONS! STAY AWAY FROM THESE COMPANIES OR YOU WILL BE SORRY! Norcross, Georgia Author: Suwanee, Georgia Food Vendors: Service Foods | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Norcross, Georgia

Jan 27 2016
Sevice Foods  Service Foods & Jefferson Financial Blue Ribbon Foods, Southern Foods, Inc.,  cunning,treacherous,crafty scheme. Norcross  Georgia Very satisfied... Good Food and Customer Service! Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Food Vendors: Service Foods Norcross, Georgia

Jan 27 2016
Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Did not send product I ordered and will not respond to me Los Angeles California Author: Tangerine, Florida Fitness Consultants: Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Los Angeles, California

Jan 27 2016
Service Foods  Sales Representative was full of Lies Internet, Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Food Vendors: Service Foods Internet, Georgia

Jan 27 2016
Service Foods & Jefferson Financial Blue Ribbon Foods, Southern Foods, Inc., Service Foods ( Jefferson Financial)  Deceiving information full of lies to get you under contract, after having you under contract they do not care about the customers, ONLY about their pockets. LIARS! LIARS! LIARS! Norcross, Georgia  Very Satisfied Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Food Stores: Service Foods Norcross, Georgia

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Jan 26 2016
Priority Used Cars -Chespeake Sales man TJ Used Car Manager Shawn The vehicle sold to me wasn't properly inspected an broke down in less than 30days. Chesapeake, Va 23320 Virginia
AS IS Author: Virginia beach , Virginia Auto Dealers: Priority Used Cars -Chespeake Chesapeake, Va 23320, Virginia

Jan 25 2016
Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga BIGGEST AND MOST HEARTLESS COMPANY DOING BUSINESS IN ATLANTA. OUT 3 TIMES TO FIX THE HEAT, SEND INCOMPETENT CONTRACTORS. CHILDREN FREEZING AND THEY COULD CARE LESS. WANT THEM TO SPEND 3 DAYS FREEZING. HOW CAN YOU ALLOW CHILDREN TO FREEZE. IF THEY ARE SO C THIS COMPANY IS A MAJOR RIPOFF lagrange Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga lagrange, Georgia

Jan 25 2016
Laumart Took payment but did not ship goods or respond to emails Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Food Vendors: Laumart Internet