Your Search | footmaxx of virginia, inc

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Carite of fort myers, Brite financial 1991 got ripoff on car lease. please help Fort Myers Florida Author: fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers, Brite financial

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
Rescores scout They are stealing $59.95 from my bank account every month. Utah Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Loan Brokers: Rescores scout Internet

Aug 26 2016
Choice Home Warranty Group, Inc. Choice Home Warranty CHW Group, Inc. uses Creative/Deceptive Advertising/Business Practices Designed to Defraud/Deceive Consumers! Edison New Jersey Author: Hamilton, Ohio Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Group, Inc. Edison, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
MyDivorcePapers.com Divorce Place Inc Divorce Papers, MyDivorcePapers.com, Scam and Ripoff, High Pressure Sales Tactics, Deceptive Consumer Practice, Fraud Rancho Santa California Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Legal Process Services: MyDivorcePapers.com California

Aug 26 2016
Bank of America beware of Free savings accounts Nationwide Author: Sunrise, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
VSS Outlet Fraudulent Product Description, refused to honor return policy, lack of professionalism Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Stores: VSS Outlet Internet

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
gotpoetry.com stole my poetry , ripped me off of my work , caused me to lose future money , not sure Internet Author: winchester, Virginia Personal Services: gotpoetry.com Internet

Aug 26 2016
R6S, R6S Digital, ITC Chair CEO, Ashkan Sobhe, is a combo of snake oil salesman with some conniving charm added in. Calabasas California Author: Los Angeles , California Internet Marketing Companies: R6S Calabasas , California

Aug 26 2016
Absolute Flood Response aka AFR Construction TERRIBLE WORK, RIP-OFF ARTISTS, MASTERS OF INSURANCE FRAUD, LIARS Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Emergency Services: Absolute Flood Response Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 26 2016
official declaration of certified award and provision of payment I thought they were Real Kansas
Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: official declaration of certified award and provision of payment Internet

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Future Fitness refusing to accept cancellation of my no-commitment contract Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Health Spas: Future Fitness Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
Dept. of Legal Affairs Threatened Legal Action against me Unknown Unknown Author: Ventura, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dept. of Legal Affairs nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Appliance Connection Bad e-commerce and phone expereince with customer service rep Nationwide Author: Lorton, Virginia Appliances: Appliance Connection Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Smart Tint Will Sharp Smart Tint, Inc.1001 Hawkins Ave #101Lake Grove, NY 11755 Phone: 866-986-9299Mmcleod@smarttint.com Smart Tint took my money and gave me a defective product Stoney Brook Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Smart Tint Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Troy Woldridge SCAMMER/ WILL PUT LIEN ON PROPERTY IF NOT PAID EVEN IF WORK NOT PERFORMED Lehigh Acres Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Home Improvements: HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Lehigh Acres, Florida

Aug 26 2016
New Start Media LLC @ NEW START MEDIA LLC NEW START MEDIA LL DAVENPORT IAUS telepnone # 407-710-8194, David GNew Start Media LLC. 3127 BRADY STREET SUITE 4. DAVENPORT, IA 52803. Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/New-Start-Media-LLC-913613165385593/ PH ( 888) 881-2 used Chamber Members Name Madeline Long to solicit purchase of advertising, chambe has no knowledge of this company Davenport Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida News Media: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
HOME WARRANTY OF AMERICA used loopholes to avoid claim payments Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: HOME WARRANTY OF AMERICA Nationwide