Your Search | forever 21

Oct 15 2014
Jd byrider Cnac finance I purchased car last dec 2013 was in need of car badly I put down 1700$ in down payments in I've had several problems with car since then. They charged me 21% interest which made the car loan amount over 10,000 for a Pontiac G6 which had over 100,000 miles on it. At the time I needed a car bad and then later found out that I paid more than the car was worth in I was ripped off. . This has been very stressful for me and I really am thinkin of givin car bck and goin to purchase me a better car at a lower payment rate!! Help help help !! Ripoff Joliet Illinois Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Dealers: Jd byrider Joliet , Illinois

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Sep 22 2014
Forever young spa Jennifer Zemp ,Ron Zemp THEY STOLE MY PAID PACKAGES OVER $9,000.00 I HAVE ALL RECEIPTS I WISH FOR EVERY VICTIM GET EVERY PENNY BACK AND THEY PROSECUTE THE ZEMPS!! Henderson Nevada Author: Beaverton, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Forever young spa Henderson, Nevada

Sep 21 2014
Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Well, back in August 21 to be exact Sovereign Endowment Chronicle received a $35 dollar money order and they were to at that time send me form so that I could use them to ascertain funds from different places that give away money to help people that need it to either live on or help make me financial money worries free. My problem is that I think that they have had enough time to act on my request and they have not done so for whatever reason. Thank you very much Paul Powell Los Angeles California Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Financial Services: Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Los Angeles, California

Sep 12 2014
Shlomo Ben Efraim SPI - Slum Lord, Dirt Bag - Dont Do Business With This Guy or His Wife Shlomo Ben Efraim Snam Loser Scum Bag, 21 Sunshine Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Housing Rentals: Shlomo Ben Efraim SPI Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 08 2014
Green Pay Day Loans Sam Williams Around 8-20-14 and 8-21-14 Mr. Sam Williams and I entered into arrangements for a loan. He indicated that he needed some money for a processing fee. He indicated he needed $100.00 and advised me to obtain a Vanilla card #600 736 2563. Later he advised that since our credit was bad we needed to obtain another card for $250.00 to secure the loan and I advised him that I did not have the $250.00 and he said $100.00 would be ok so I obtained another Vanilla card #765 592 5590 for $100.00. We have never received the loan and I reported both of these cards to your company as being a fraud. Pittsburg, Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Flint, Michigan Cash Services: Green Pay Day Loans Internet

Sep 03 2014
Lizette Maciel and Pamela Torres CPS RIVERSIDE county california San Jacinto police department, Hemet CPS office, southwest justice center employees for juvenile cases, all the baby sellers! My parental rights, and my children's rights have been grossly violated since day one. We keep getting bullied, and threatened to take our kids away forever, and shame us for doing nothing. San Jacinto,  Murrieta,  Lake Elsinore, California Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Social Services: Lizette Maciel and Pamela Torres CPS RIVERSIDE county ca Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
ARA Inc. Mark Farmer Sent me a letter on 8/21/2014 claiming I own them 14,415.19 $ I haven't bought anything in 25yrs. Villa Park Illinois Author: anchor point , Alaska Collection Agencies: ARA Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

Sep 02 2014
George Stanford (All Pro Realtors & Investments, Hesperia) Stanford Contractors (Victorville) Rod Napier and Gail Napier-Kelley (Victorville)Kathy Higgs, Rowan Fletcher (Cimarron Escrow, Victorville)Jeffrey Longshore (Century 21 Fairway, Apple Valley) THIEF Broker & Lender Stealing single woman's TWO homes and horse properties for $30,000 EACH Hesperia California
Author: pinon hills, California Realtors: George Stanford (All Pro Realtors & Investments, Hesperia) Stanford Contractors (Victorville) Hesperia, California

Sep 01 2014
George Stanford ,All Pro Realtors and Investments, Hesperia CA) Stanford Contracting, Victorville Rod NapierGail Napier-KelleyJeffrey Longshore ,Century 21 Fairway, Apple Valley, Kathy Higgs ,Cimarron Escrow, Victorville, Rowan Fletcher ,Cimarron Escrow, Victorville, Thief Broker & Lender Stealing Elderly Woman's TWO Homes ,will be homeless, Hesperia California
Author: pinon hills, California Realtors: George Stanford (All Pro Realtors and Investments, Hesperia CA) Hesperia, California

Aug 30 2014
Budget blinds, Gregg husnberger, budget blinds of ft. lauderdale and weston Budget Blinds took forever and gave me wrong product. Budget Blinds ripped me off. sunrise Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Budget blinds sunrise, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Dick Vreeland & Associates Dick Vreeland RealtorDick Vreeland Property ManagementCentury 21 Dick Vreeland STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY ! Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Housing Rentals: Dick Vreeland & Associates Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 27 2014
True Dental Discounts Careington If you cancel, they will drag their feet FOREVER !!! Lake Mary Florida Author: Topeka, Kansas Dental Services: True Dental Discounts Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 25 2014
President’s Choice Financial Horrible customer service - wire transfer taking forever Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Banks: PC Financial Internet

15, Report #1172032

Aug 24 2014
century 21 mortgage Crooks ripped me off & forced me into foreclosure Council Bluffs Iowa Nationwide Author: Missouri valley, Iowa Homeowner Associations: century 21 mortgage Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Hooks Home Bound Rescue Blaze Mitchell Thall, Roberta Lynne Dickens, Blaze Thall, Lynne Dickens, Forever homeward bound rescue. Hooks Hounds and Hisses, Hooks Home Bound Rescue fraud, animal abuse, animal cruelty, dogs dying, dogs not vetted, dogs dying, fake animal rescue, rescue scam Desert Hot Springs California
Author: San Diego , Arizona Non-Profit Charities: Hooks Home Bound Rescue Desert Hot Springs, California

Aug 19 2014
stonebridge life ins co. hurt my wrist on the 20st ,went to urgent care the 21, they put down the wrong info, i went on the 21 they wont pay me plano Texas Author: ravenna, Ohio Emergency Medical Services: stonebride ife ins co. plano, Texas

Aug 15 2014
forever 21 ORDER NOT RECIEVED. WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING los angeles California Author: victorville, California Clothing Stores: forever 21 los angeles, California

Aug 14 2014
Century 21 Richard W. Davidson $5,000 REWARD for 5% minimum price fixing, monopolizing trade, anticompetitive MLS practices and putting consumers under water. Madison New Jersey Author: Topeka, Kansas Real Estate Services: Century 21 Madison, New Jersey

Aug 11 2014
Best Drug Rehabilitation Recovery, Inc Forever Recovery, Best Drug Rehabilitation Contract for $18000 and bill $80235 Manistee, Michigan Author: Wolf Point, Montana Adult Care Facilities: Best Drug Rehabilitation Recovery, Inc Manistee, Michigan

Aug 08 2014
07/21/14 OTL*SCORESENSE.COM 855-259-1783 Texas $29.95 $29.95 plus $1.00 charged to my master card without my authorization in july 2014 Texas Author: Lemon Grove, California BBB Better Business Bureau: 07/21/14 OTL*SCORESENSE.COM 855-259-1783 TX $29.95 Texas

Aug 03 2014
Jill Connors of CENTURY 21 Eudan Realty Anthony Roberts Connors RomanoRoberts.com Jill Connors Real Estate Scammer Mother of Anthony Roberts Con Man Hasbrouck Heights New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Real Estate Services: Jill Connors of CENTURY 21 Eudan Realty Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey

Aug 01 2014
Progress Mobility May 21 ordered a mobility scooter by telephone. was told delivery date May 27th.comes from N.Y. contactec them all week & all week was promised each day. learned it sat in Greencastle Pa that week, approx. 75 miles from me. everyday PM promised it would be delivered every day that weel.By May 31st I stated I no longer wanted it. I woould find my terminally ill huusband one that day. Now they claim I refused delivery.the manufacture has the scooter, sent PM a refund which PM refuses to refund me. bulling me by stating the policy is clear, yet I ordered it by phone. we never refused, they never delivered as promised. this company can not be trusted. clearmont Fl Fl Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Progress Mobility Internet

Jul 31 2014
Sono Bello/Jennifer Used Car Salesman tactics - oooo TODAY ONLY - MONEY NOW TO HOLD PRE-OP DATE AND MONEY NOW FOR SURGERY DATE. Never met the doctor - would meet him at pre op - Signed up on Money July 21, 2014 and then read all of the negative reports on the internet and CHANGED MY MIND - Overland Park Kansas Author: Higginsville, Missouri Plastic Surgeons: Sono Bello/Jennifer Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 31 2014
Instant Checkmate I just found out I've been charged by this company every month $19.89 since October 21, 2012. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cedar Grove, New Jersey Credit Services: Instant Checkmate Las Vegas, Nevada