Your Search | forever 21

Feb 09 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation 21st Mortgage Corp., 21 Mortgage Constant Harassment by Phone, Email & Text; Attempting to Defraud a Customer by Double-Charging; Unethical Business Practices; Rude, Ignorant, Incompetent Employees Knoxville Tennessee And yet.... Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Jan 26 2016
Bobbi Boss Midway International, Inc.IndiRemi Premium Virgin Hair,First Remi,Premier Collection,Espirit, BonEla Brazilian Natural, Style One Complete pack total system, Wet & Wavy Indian Hair, Hit Hair in Trend, Forever Premium Weave Selection, Genesis, Visso 100% This company advertises that it sell premium human virgin hair at premium cost, but is is selling subpar junk Cerritos, California Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi Boss Cerritos, , California

Jan 23 2016
Harvest Moon Loans Dakota when i first applied for a $300.00 loan it took forever to payback they were taking $82.00 or $87.00 out of my bank account every 2 weeks. Then i recevied a text on my cell stating my loan was paid off and i can borrow another $300.00, I called back but in my account they deposited only $160.00 now i have to pay $87.00 back every two weeks for $300.00 when they only gave me $160.00 California Internet Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Liars: Harvest Moon Loans Internet

Jan 21 2016
NGOA reference 320153510074493639 on credit card statement. I bought flashlights and two battery packs from this company at an online store 12/17/15, for a total cost of $153. I never received a confirmation email or a response to my phone call. I tried three times to call and was hung up on each time. Today is January 21, 2016, and I have received nothing from them. I will try to have my credit card company look into this. I advise no one to reply to any of the offeres I have seen online to get a military style flashlight. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 06 2016
MyLife Add ContactsMyLifeMyLife.com, Inc.1100 Glendon Ave #1800Los AngelesCaliforniaUnited States - 90024-3522Customer CarePhone: +1 310 571 3144 0 0+1 888 704 1900 0 0Web: www.mylife.comWork days: Mon 6 AM - 7 PMTue 6 AM - 7 PMWed 6 AM - 7 I would like my private information removed from this unconstitutional web site without them charging me forever. Los Angeles California Author: Bronx, New York Advertising Agencies: MyLife Internet

Jan 05 2016
laptopchargerfactory Order ID: 847384,Payment Method: Pay by Credit Card,Payment Method: Pay by Credit Card,Shipping Method: 6-8 Days Standard,Estimated delivery date: December 16 - 21 . uptil now i am yet to get a feedback and they are just playing me like football, Telephone Internet
Great Online Company to Purchase from Author: Uyo, Computer Manufactures: laptopchargerfactory Internet

Dec 22 2015
Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Desecration of 89 year old mother-the Holocaust Survivor she is trying to make a buck off of Michigan City Indiana MICHELLE ELI, ELIZER ELI, SIEGEL ELI GERS, LEVI ELI, MIKE PALMER USED THEIR HATRED & GREED FOR Embezzlement of Money, mental torture, emotional abuse, of Sarah Brickman a Holocaust Survivor. Author: Other Abusive Children: Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Michigan City, Indiana

Dec 21 2015
delivery-planet Country Code: DNKOriginal Account Number: ********9983Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD)Merchant : COSMETIC STORESMerchant Information: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG 1851Transaction Date: 12/18/2015Post Date: 12/21/2015Transaction Type: Purchase They offered me an iPhone 6 for $1.99 and ended up charging me $119.00 instead. Toronto Internet Delivery planet.com frederickberg Author: Toronto, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: delivery-planet Internet

Dec 21 2015
Tuesday Rhodes Realtor at Century 21 Nasty shell of a woman! Springfield Missouri
I have a request Author: Atlanta, Georgia Realtors: Tuesday Rhodes Springfield , Missouri

Dec 17 2015
mid atlantic steve crowe Put down $1718 deposit for a $20K job.... In hours another company (very well known) contracted to do the same job for $10K... same job!!! they know Mid Atlantic is a rip off. They warned me that it will take forever to get my deposit back. THEY ARE RIGHT. piscataway New Jersey Author: south plainfield, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: mid atlantic piscataway, New Jersey

Dec 14 2015
thetruthspy the truth spy No customer support, they keep charging your credit card forever Internet Author: san jose, California Computer Software: thetruthspy Internet

Dec 11 2015
FitnessWarehouses4Less.com Guaranteed Delivery by 21 Days, It's now 25 and Customer Support Will not return calls Los Angeles California Author: Port Charlotte, Missouri Sporting Goods: FitnessWarehouses4Less.com Los Angeles, California

Dec 10 2015
Direct General Rip off insurance company. I contacted this company when a person hit me that had their insurance. It took forever for an adjustor to appraise damage. After the adjuster came out, I contacted the Florida office and was told they did not have time or enough help and if I wanted my auto repair I could go through my insurance company. Now I am stuck with paying the deductible and rental insurance for an automobile when it was their insured that hit me. They need to be put out of business if they cannot do their job. Florida No You Don't!!! Author: Thomaston, Georgia Car Insurance: Direct General

Dec 06 2015
Perfect Television Inc took my tv for repair on 8/21. now 12/6 and they will not speak to me fort lauderdale florida Author: plantation, Florida Television Parts & Services: Perfect Television Inc fort lauderdale,

Dec 06 2015
UMS Mintzey Cream Encante Beauty Collectionb Promised trial product for $5.95 for two products; only ordered one but was charged for two on 11/7. On 11/21 a charge of $99.05 and $98.71 appeared on my credit card. The internet charge charges come out of CO & PA Internet Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Eye Care: UMS Mintzey Cream Internet

Dec 05 2015
Forever 21 Consumer Fraud- Standardized Practice @ Forever 21 Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Newport Beach , California Clothing Stores: Forever 21 Nationwide

Dec 05 2015
Magazine Publishers Service Canada Ashley Magazine Subscriptions, you keep paying forever, and not allowed to cancel. Montreal Quebec Author: Mortlach, Saskatchewan Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine Publishers Service Canada Montreal, Quebec

Dec 01 2015
mountain loan center beyond the fact that their rates are ridiculous I attempted to get a payoff amount on Monday their system was down at least that's what they said they gave me estimated payoffs but I was unable to give an exact payoff so I had to come in on Tuesday morning. 12 hours after I talk to them and they charged me an extra $21 to pay off the loan there are much better companies to borrow from if you can don't borrow from these people if you can avoid it slc Utah Author: slc, Utah Loans: mountain loan center salt lake city, Utah

Nov 28 2015
(((REDACTED)))(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |gave me herpes And I have cold sores on my mouth forever She has cold sores inside her mouth Atlanta Georgia (((REDACTED))) has pimp is it true Author: Georgia Strippers & Dancers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)) Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 22 2015
TVC PRO INC TVC PRO INC assign lawyers by the name as follow Robert Gross to represent on a speeding ticket in Manhattan NY case began 1/29/2015 and another speeding ticket began 3/21/2015 a new lawyer Robert Zuflatht none of these ever met me maybe contact once neve TVC PRO Did not assign lawyers that care and my case was found guilty due to a flimsy job they perform not trust worthy Internet
Author: Monticello, New York Local Transportation: TVC PRO INC Internet

Nov 17 2015
RingPlus No Way to 'Talk' to ANYONE EMails take forever to get answered. Nationwide Author: SANDSTON, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: RingPlus Nationwide

Nov 17 2015
Loan shop online LTS management I got this letter from SAR and associates yesterday he goes back to 7/21/2012 never borrowed any money from the loan shop online or anything and now they're trying to take me to court over something I don't know nothing about because I'm on disability Nationwide Author: Lenoir, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Loan shop online LTS management Nationwide

Nov 14 2015
Health revelations My wife was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer 21/2 years ago. She seen Health Revelations and Dr. Stenglar on the internet and I ordered it for her. She read everything and found it to be useless. On Nov. 9, 2015 $37.00 was charged to my checking account from Health Revelations. She has not worked in three years and money is very scarce. Do not want to go through any more aggravation. No phone number listed anywhere. Please help. Baltimore, MD Author: chicago, Illinois Alternative Health: Health revelations Internet

Nov 13 2015
BUYTONG buytong.com Buy Tong, Usatong ORDER FROM USATONG TOOK FOREVER TO GET TO ME!!! NEW BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: Alabama Shipping & Handling: BUYTONG NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey