Your Search | forever 21

1, Report #1319129

Jul 27 2016
Kohls department store corporate refund center Kohls.com Kohls corporate greed! $750 promise love forever ring taken back and no refund in sight! Mesa AZ Nationwide
Doesn't make sense Author: Mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Kohls department store corporate refund center Nationwide

2, Report #1319088

Jul 26 2016
Move 21 Step Business, mttm Scammers, robbers, Matt Lloyd should be in Prison Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Marketing Companies: Move Nationwide

3, Report #1319084

Jul 26 2016
Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions youtube.com/user/kjl0307 www.gordonbusiness.com/ GBS The Forever Fight Group Sammers, Cheats, Thiefs, Frauds, multiple companies, Disgusting People Riverdale or Long Island New York
Author: Orange, California Advertising / Deceptive: Ian Gordon , Kimberly Gordon , Gordon Business Solutions , Closer's Academy , Gordon Business Solutions Riverdale, New York

Jul 25 2016
Jimmy Spittz (Forever Young Entertainment) Ripped off for features, events shows ,Investors Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide
Author: Tempe, Arizona Producers: Jimmy Spittz (Forever Young Entertainment) Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Boudior, Boudoir & Babes, Families Are Forever, GET Photography, GET Photography Retouch Artistry, GET Photography Boudoir, Happy Skies Photography, Red Bus, Gary Thompson, Kate H Reben Ruined My Wedding Day, Took My Cash and Ran, Lied About Using PayPal, Lied about Being in the Hospital North Carolina Nationwide
Author: Arlington, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine. ¬†Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ

Jul 19 2016
PRAZA HEALTH iNTERNET SCAM. Free sample gets you unwanted product also and recurring bills over $87 per month (forever after) Scottsdale Arizona
Author: anywhere, Florida Alternative Health: PRAZA Health Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 14 2016
 Guarantees EU Limited UK registration number:8857259. This Company Director Phillips Andre Charles Sinclair and his Assistant Mr Ahmed from Uk. They have inform that they are regularly doing SBLC/BG issuing business and they have more than thirty years experience. They told us if we can give him 45000 USD or equivalent down Payment as transmission fees of swift they will issue instrument to our designated bank account and remain fees we will pay him in next 21 days. As we have ready credit line in Our bank we were agreed on that. .Now after checking of this company we found that Guarantees EU Limited is a Fraudstar and earlier time they did fraud by using different company Guarantee UK ltd.  JAKARTA Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Financial Services: JEFF MARTIN JAKARTA,

Jul 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Premium Ordered trial order billed at $4.99 - next shipment in 2/16 billed at $96.99 through 6/21/16 billed to my Credit Card Las Vegas Nevada Author: Westford, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Premium Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 01 2016
Dave 21 Plumbing and AC David Tchiprut Air Duct Cleaning Scam Davie Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Dave 21 Plumbing and AC Davie, Florida

Jun 29 2016
Furniture From Home took forever to deliver damaged dining suite and unwilling to make it right Costa Mesa California Author: Newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Furniture From Home Costa Mesa, California

Jun 23 2016
Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH They turned me down for refinancing due to my disability limited income. Mt Laurel New Jersey Author: Lady Lake, Florida Loan Modification: Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH Mt Laurel, New Jersey

Jun 14 2016
at&t at&t wants my husband to pay his accounts been closed since 2014 and now they want him to pay how can they make someone pay that don't have money all this companys want is money at&t is a big ripoff they are the worst phone company ever they needtobe shut down forever they just take people's. money they are scamers at&t Nationwide Author: clyde, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: at&t Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Venturion Inc Steve Chapman, Megan Miller, Rick Burley, Ron Dahl, Jim Bullock May 21, 2009, my son meet Jim Bullock and with very encourageous and descriptive words my son ask us to invest money with these people.  Please help. Calgary, Alberta Alberta, Canada Venturion Inc Vindicated Author: Edmonton, Alberta, Alabama Investment Brokers: Venturio Inc Calgary, Alberta, Select State/Province

Jun 06 2016
Metro Construction Damage took forever to repair, etc. Denver Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Roofing Companies: Metro Construction Denver, Colorado

May 30 2016
sue Chien, century 21 Carrie.com century 21 Carrie.com ; Sue Chien misrepresented a home for sale Winnipeg Manitoba Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Real Estate Services: sue Chien, century 21 Carrie.com Winnipeg, Manitoba

May 25 2016
Intl Lotaria Classica Commission The World LotteryCiti Securities & Finance Company S.A. Madrid Spain DR, William Morgan They told me I won with lucky numbers 4-15-21-17-36-45 bonus ball45 to the tune of $4,200,000.00 Lisboa Portugal Portugal, country Author: Bronx, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Intl Lotaria Classica Commission Nationwide

May 24 2016
Century 21 rooms rental New York New York Author: Brooklyn , New York Realtors: Century 21 rooms rental New York , New York

May 17 2016
Interamerican Medical Centers IMC Interamerican Medical Center Group, LLC - 15105 NW 77th Avenue, 4th Floor, Miami Lakes, FL 33014 WAIT FOREVER TO SEE A DOCTOR MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL Florida Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Medical Personnel: Interamerican Medical Centers MIAMI LAKES 4TH FL, Florida

May 09 2016
Michele Bermel Michelle Bermel Extremely unethical law guardian, which was PROVEN in court. She should be forever banned from representing vulnerable children. Complete disgrace. One lawyer I spoke with speculated drug use and believes she is being referred significantly less cases Chappaqua New York Defending an honorable professional! Author: Mahopac, New York Lawyers: Michele Bermel Chappaqua, New York

May 06 2016
SERENITY POINT RECOVERY, INC. Besr Dug Rehab, Tranquility Detox, A Forever Recovery, Best Drug Rehab, Manistee, Michigan, Per Wickstrom Scientology's Narconon and Per Wickstrom, appear to have the worst drug rehab record in recent history, as a whole, for fraud, coercion, illegal confinement, human rights abuses, unqualified staff, deaths inside Narconon - and the list goes on. GRAND RAPIDS Michigan
Complaints filed with state agency Author: Lachine, Alabama Mental Health: SERENITY POINT RECOVERY, INC. GRAND RAPIDS , Michigan

Apr 27 2016
Forever Flawless Over charged me! I was quoted a much lesser price than appeared on my bank statement! Pleasanton California Author: Danville, California Beauty Salons: Forever Flawless Pleasanton, California

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

Apr 23 2016
RDM Automotive Run down motors They wasted my time they're playing games they were five to charge me but every time they would work on a deal it would be different than the one before they were charge me a ridiculous amount of interest rate Took forever to run my credit I don't like did they run it a few times.as a result of my score getting lower Planatation Florida Author: Davie, Florida Auto Dealers: RDM Automotive

Apr 22 2016
Francis Frank Mellace Imperial Home InteriorsCentury 21 Cyber Stalker/Cyber Harassment Blackwood New Jersey Author: New Jersey Websites: Francis Frank Mellace Blackwood, New Jersey