Your Search | forever 21

Apr 27 2016
Forever Flawless Over charged me! I was quoted a much lesser price than appeared on my bank statement! Pleasanton California Author: Danville, California Beauty Salons: Forever Flawless Pleasanton, California

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

Apr 23 2016
RDM Automotive Run down motors They wasted my time they're playing games they were five to charge me but every time they would work on a deal it would be different than the one before they were charge me a ridiculous amount of interest rate Took forever to run my credit I don't like did they run it a few times.as a result of my score getting lower Planatation Florida Author: Davie, Florida Auto Dealers: RDM Automotive

Apr 22 2016
Francis Frank Mellace Imperial Home InteriorsCentury 21 Cyber Stalker/Cyber Harassment Blackwood New Jersey Author: New Jersey Websites: Francis Frank Mellace Blackwood, New Jersey

Apr 21 2016
icsolution I add money on the phone through icsoultion because my wife is in jail. this is a company you call so you can get phone calls from jail. i add the money through ics, my wife called in the calls were droping so all the money i put on the phone was gone with out me talking to my wife this happen 4/8/16they told me it will take 3 business days to put the money back. here it is4/21/16in still no money has been place back on the phone are my card Internet Author: sac, California Correctional Facilities: icsolution Internet

Apr 18 2016
Legal Cpn Mr. G Compeltely Unproffessional and disrespectful I purchased a combo tradline and cpn number and recived nothing they completely scamed me out of 1000 , I talk to Mr. G one time which was text letting me know they recived my payment. that was March 21 2016 snice then I havent recived antyhing they dont text back I dont think thats a real number on the website Ive only talked to the Machine. there is nothing legal about this Detorit Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Legal Cpn Internet

Apr 14 2016
Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Desecration of 89 year old mother-the Holocaust Survivor she is trying to make a buck off of Michigan City Indiana
arrest Author: Other Abusive Children: Sharon Corr/Sharon Brickman All Poetry Empty Shoes In Their Shoes Michigan City, Indiana

Apr 13 2016
Sharon Corr Empty Shoes, BOOK IS A SHAM AS WELL AS SUPPOSED AUTHOR-PLAGARIZED, FABRICATED, AND STOLE COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL Glenview, Illinois
Michelle, truth! Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Abusive Children: Sharon Corr Glenview, Illinois

Apr 13 2016
Xtreme Concrete Grading & Stonewall Solutions 1-concrete slab way out of square,2-porch floor left unusable,job started 7/21/15,still not completed,owner agreed to fix/finish but has not Trinity North Carolina Author: Trinity, North Carolina Landscaping: Xtreme Concrete Grading & Stonewall Solutions Trinity, North Carolina

Apr 13 2016
Grocery Train Nov. 21, 2011 I paid by credit card $250.00 and never received my groceries or refund. Fishers Indiana Author: Newberg, Oregon Advertising / Deceptive: Grocery Train Fishers, Indiana

Apr 11 2016
Warrior Trading, warriortrading.com, warriortrading Refused to provide refund. Now has stopped replying to my emails. 21 Mohawk Trail GREENFIELD, MA 01301 Internet
We have a clear No Refunds Policy Author: Austin, Texas Financial Education: Warrior Trading Internet

Apr 11 2016
Monogram Hub Crummy quality, unresponsive, takes forever Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Monogram Hub Internet

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 08 2016
Score Sense scam charges after you cancel account try to talk you into to keeping account keep you on phone forever Internet Author: spring hill, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Apr 05 2016
Rosegal.com Don't waste your time! It takes forever, is the wrong size and often don't have what you ordered in stock! Internet Author: Fountain, Colorado Clothing Stores: Rosegal.com Internet

Apr 04 2016
century 21, spacer hunters Mr.John McDermott this man was rude used racist remarks and was nothing but dismissive. when asked a question he would give a quick answer and claimed the reason was that his business was SO busy....but the place was empty. each time i would call i would be hung up on and diverted to an automated system that would be a dead end after dead end. and the numbers to landlords and properties displayed were all wrong, and quite a few homeowners- renters would tell me that they have never heard nor listed with said company- person. . new york city New York Author: BRONX, New York Realtors: century 21, spacer hunters new york city, New York

Mar 31 2016
Lilplay Support@lilplay.com. Double Groove LLC 538 W21st 77490 Houston Texas 77008_3642 total ripoff, credit card fraud, illegal bank withdraw without knowledge, stolen credit card information Houstin Texas, Double Groove 538 W 21 St Internet Author: Vicco, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Lilplay Internet

Mar 21 2016
Denny's Phil Carter and Jessica L were on 3/21/16 at 1am shift. We ordered a chicken burger without bacon, she brought it with bacon. I politely asked her to remake it. She said rudely why do you have allergies or something/ then she brought it back to the kitch Racist, rude, made me leave early, put her arm around me las vegas Nevada Poor management=poor judgement Author: los angeles, Restaurants: Denny's las vegas, Nevada

Mar 10 2016
JustCloud Files are Gone Forever, Cannot Restore, 6 Support Tickets and NO RESOLUTION Internet
This complaint isn't about the number of back-ups Author: Toluca Lake, California Internet Services: JustCloud Internet

Mar 10 2016
Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different ripoff, scam, money maker pyramid, Phoenix Arizona 100% Client Satisfaction Author: Redwood City, California Multi Level Marketing: Dean Graziosi's Think A Little Different Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 09 2016
Stores Online AKA IMergent Stores Online STILL SCAMMING - Next Workshop Scheduled for 10/21/2005 Holiday Inn, Denver International Airport, Denver ColoradoOrem Utah Email this info on rip-off: StoresOnline, iMergent, Galaxy Mall, NetGateway, inetseminars, General Pacific Partners & PMI, see other aka's Author: Rochester, New York On-Line Business: STORES ONLINE Orem, Utah

Mar 04 2016
Harry Parker II Century 21 Sundance Manipulative and dishonest realtor Ormond Beach Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Realtors: Harry Parker II Ormond Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2016
STARAZAGO Barbara Womble Sales Representative http://starazago.com I purchased from here PMT. Confirmed and then ordercontinues to say pending forever! Sent messages and no reply back. Internet Author: TUCSON, Arizona Computer Manufactures: STARAZAGO Internet

Feb 24 2016
Prasad Koka Realtor Century 21 Astro Century 21 Astro, Satya Prasad Koka,(((REDACTED))) WARNING: Prasad Koka is a dishonest realtor. Defrauds real estate clients. Untrustworthy, withheld money, will not keep his word or abide by contracts. RUN FROM THIS GUY. You have been warned. Cerritos, Bellflower, Lakewood, Norwalk, Orange Co California Author: Artesia, California Realtors: Prasad Koka Realtor Century 21 Astro Cerritos, Bellflower, Lakewood, Norwalk, Orange Co, California

Feb 22 2016
Madison Meadows Holiday Retirement On May 21 2012 Head Housekeeper Karen Robles and her male accomplice stole my personal property and financial information and I have several witnesses Phoenix, Arizona Head Housekeeper Scam at Holiday Retirement Madison Meadows Assisted Living Facility. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Madison Meadows Phoenix, Arizona