Your Search | forever 21

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 07 2017
A Forever Recovery Another Insurance Fraud Complaint against A Forever Recovery Battle Creek Michigan Author: Louisiana Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: A Forever Recovery Battle Creek, Michigan

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Forever Rich Clothing Rich Mob Clothing Elaborate website, with falsified reviews Internet Author: Pomona, California Clothing Stores: Forever Rich Clothing Internet

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I Love Babies Forever Charged credit card. Failed to ship item. Internet Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered but never received one of The World's Cutest Dog Bank Money Box. My cc was charged $21 internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 01 2017
CD Diet & Health FOREVER GREEN COFFEE PRACONENTERPRCT Said free and they charged my acct $93.95 San Diego  92123 California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health California

Dec 31 2016
GearBest.com I ordered a coat for my son November 21, 2016 for $39.52. I never received my order. I ordered this product with my childsupport debit card believing that this company is a legitimate company. I contacted Gearbest many many times and I keep getting a message that my order is on back order, and they are processing my order. And give dates when the order will be shipped out, so far those dates are long past by. China Internet Author: Rochester, New York Clothing Stores: GearBest.com Internet

Dec 21 2016
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Many people have ordered from this company, they take your money and never send the product. I ordered mine on October 25th, numerous emails back and forth and still nothing as of Dec 21. This is a fraudulent company!!!!!!! fraud, scam, undelivered t-shirt Internet Author: Sudbury, Ontrario, Alabama Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 21 2016
GPS Kids Watch Ramadeals.zendesk.com I placed this order on Nov. 17 and as of today, December 21 I still have not received the merchandise. I have submitted numberous e-mails and the response is always the same: We received more orders than anticipated, the merchance will ship in 5-8 business days, yada, yada, yada. The tracking info shows the label generated but nothing picked up. There is no phone number to call or way to contact them. Internet Author: The Woodlands, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS Kids Watch Internet

Dec 20 2016
Charlie's project Leggings Anna & Sarah Designs LLC Ordered leggings on 11/21/2016 for two pairs of leggings set to ship 12/10. Received notice of delay in ship date. requested via customer support if it would arrive by xmas. That was 5 days ago. No response and now a full refund requested. Natick Internet Author: San Diego , California Clothing Stores: Charlie's project Leggings Internet

Dec 20 2016
Active Forever Louis Orloff, Owner Unethical vendor, scam, fraud Peoria Arizona
Two Sides to Every Story Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Active Forever Peoria, Arizona

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable visions llc I love babies forever/ web address https:/ Highclassuniverse.com/products/the-worlds-cutest-dog-coin-bank-money-Box Seen item on internet and ordered. Bank card drafted amount 21.99 and never received product. Ordered on internet shows LA / non working # Internet Author: South Carolina Abusive Parents: Unstoppable visions llc Internet

Dec 18 2016
Prize Candle I have been a customer of Prize Candle for almost 2 years now and have never had any problems until my last order i placed for 3 candles for 33$ on promotion they took forever to get to my house and when the mailman brought them upstairs to me all you could hear was the broken glass rattling in the box i purchased these for a Christmas gift and now have broken candles no gift and 33.00 $ gone when i tried to contact the phone number is out of service I have written 2 emails as well with no responce I am highly disatisfied and just want either my candles or my money back. Someone please get to the bottom of this nationwide Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
The deal empire -i-ordered-the-body-shaper-and-it-took-forever then when I did get it was not what promised cheap and way to small Irvine California or china Author: Van buren , Arkansas Attorney Generals: The deal empire Internet

Dec 13 2016
High class universe. & I love babies forever Ordered item from them and no response to numerous messages I sent to them to their Facebook page.. No shipping info , nothing.they're page says when you message them that they usually respond to it instantly.. Well it's been days Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Miscellaneous Electronics: High class universe Internet

Dec 13 2016
The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 I ordered the Body Shaper and it took forever to get my order but once here, Found out they are False advertising the product. It doesn't do what it says and I asked for my money back and they have not responded I can't get a hold of them either by phone, e-mail or chat. Very unprofessional. Company is a scam and my order came from China so think this is a company shell for a company in China. Irvine California Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: The Deal Empire of Irvine, California 92614 Irvine, California

Dec 11 2016
Dj sidereal On Friday July 8th at 10:58pm, I got a direct massage on Twitter from @djsidereal about him being interested for me to be on his new mixtape coming out soon. I saw the message the next day on Saturday July 9th and responded withsend the invoice of $50 after he promised to put it on his mixtape called everyone needs to know featuring 21 savage, metro booming, Kirk bang, frizzy wright and more. He promised me 1500 direct blogs, social media of over 50k people, & mixtape hosting on by society. Internet Author: Teaneck , New Jersey DJ Services: Dj sidereal Internet

Dec 09 2016
Forever rich clothing Rich mob clothing They take your money it's a scam you won't receive your items Internet Research the website before you buy Author: North Chicago , Illinois Sales People: Forever rich clothing Internet

21, Report #1342012

Dec 07 2016
highclassuniverse.com Facebook page: Love Babies Forever Scam! Charged cc but didn't send items. Phone # disconnected, no answer to emails or messages! internet only Internet Author: Kimball, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: highclassuniverse.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 26 2016
Rue 21, Inc. Takes your money and doesn't give you your merchandise your order: No Gift Card Warrendale Pennsylvania Author: Kingston, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rue 21, Inc. Warrendale, Pennsylvania

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Mobe- 21 step business systems Matt Lloyd, Jaimie Staire Complete and utter waste of time and money!! United Kingdom & Montreal, Canada Nationwide Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe- 21 step business systems Nationwide