Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Forever 21
There may be more reports for "Forever 21"
For more results perform a general search for "Forever 21"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
powercontact.biz Strong Current Enterprises Limited19-21 Crawford Street, Dept 706,London, W1H 1PJCoc Number 7245331VAT Number - NL823330692B01 When i placed order cost should have been $113. AU but $290AU was debited to my Credit Card London, W1H 1PJ internet Author: Winmalee, Alabama Cameras & Video: powercontact.biz London, W1H 1PJ,

Feb 13 2017
Amazon.com Winver, Washington D C, an Amazon.com employee: Homdox Stainless Wall Mounted mailbox lockable letterbox. Ordered: January 21, 2017.  Amazon.com approved the refund on February 3. I still don't have it. Seattle, Washington Nationwide Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Liars: Amazon.com Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 10 2017
Healthy Life Corp dba Perfect Nutra Solutions Free Trial offer for Allure Face Cream and Vita Eyeserum Ordered 1/5/17 charged my Credit Card, 1/20-21/17. This is a Bait & Switch offer; was sent full size product, so they could bill you in 15 days from placing order. City not provided. IN 46064 Author: Renton, Washington Skin Care: Healthy Life Corp Internet

5, Report #1351950

Feb 09 2017
Monroe county Child Support Used my ex wife's lawyer who turned into a judge in county to handle my case wich is totally against law. Then on top of it I found laws of Child support change in 2006 of September 21 .The law change then was anyone incarcerated or on disability wich can not work doesn't have to pay into child support. Wich I was and still. . Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg , Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Monroe county Child Support Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Warranty Forever Don't buy a vehicle just because it has Warranty Forever Nationwide Author: Cedar RApids, Iowa Auto Warranty: Warranty Forever Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 02 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered two -2- RAINAWAY™ DOUBLE-LAYER HANDS-FREE INVERTED UMBRELLA on December 21, 2016. It was to be shipped within 2-3 weeks. Oshawa, Ontario, Canada Internet
Author: Tracy, California Skin Care: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 30 2017
I Love Babies Forever I never received my items!!! Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Toy Stores: I Love Babies Forever Internet

Jan 21 2017
richmobclothing/forever rich clothing ui ordered a hoodie september 17 still havent got to me. no reply from anyone. then they closed rich mob so when you click the site it changed to foreve rich . i want my money. California Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: richmobclothing/forever rich clothing california, California

Jan 19 2017
jkm ribbons Ordered ribbon last May, backordered ad nausea, ask for refund, told the company only gives credit, then said would refund within 21 days, day 69 now and still no refund Trenton New Jersey Author: Idleyld Park, Oregon Specialty Stores: jkm ribbons Internet

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 07 2017
A Forever Recovery Another Insurance Fraud Complaint against A Forever Recovery Battle Creek Michigan Author: Louisiana Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: A Forever Recovery Battle Creek, Michigan

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Forever Rich Clothing Rich Mob Clothing Elaborate website, with falsified reviews Internet Author: Pomona, California Clothing Stores: Forever Rich Clothing Internet

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I Love Babies Forever Charged credit card. Failed to ship item. Internet Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered but never received one of The World's Cutest Dog Bank Money Box. My cc was charged $21 internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 01 2017
CD Diet & Health FOREVER GREEN COFFEE PRACONENTERPRCT Said free and they charged my acct $93.95 San Diego  92123 California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health California

Dec 31 2016
GearBest.com I ordered a coat for my son November 21, 2016 for $39.52. I never received my order. I ordered this product with my childsupport debit card believing that this company is a legitimate company. I contacted Gearbest many many times and I keep getting a message that my order is on back order, and they are processing my order. And give dates when the order will be shipped out, so far those dates are long past by. China Internet Gearbest is here to help you! Author: Rochester, New York Clothing Stores: GearBest.com Internet

Dec 21 2016
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Many people have ordered from this company, they take your money and never send the product. I ordered mine on October 25th, numerous emails back and forth and still nothing as of Dec 21. This is a fraudulent company!!!!!!! fraud, scam, undelivered t-shirt Internet Author: Sudbury, Ontrario, Alabama Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 21 2016
GPS Kids Watch Ramadeals.zendesk.com I placed this order on Nov. 17 and as of today, December 21 I still have not received the merchandise. I have submitted numberous e-mails and the response is always the same: We received more orders than anticipated, the merchance will ship in 5-8 business days, yada, yada, yada. The tracking info shows the label generated but nothing picked up. There is no phone number to call or way to contact them. Internet Author: The Woodlands, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS Kids Watch Internet

Dec 20 2016
Charlie's project Leggings Anna & Sarah Designs LLC Ordered leggings on 11/21/2016 for two pairs of leggings set to ship 12/10. Received notice of delay in ship date. requested via customer support if it would arrive by xmas. That was 5 days ago. No response and now a full refund requested. Natick Internet Author: San Diego , California Clothing Stores: Charlie's project Leggings Internet

Dec 20 2016
Active Forever Louis Orloff, Owner Unethical vendor, scam, fraud Peoria Arizona
Two Sides to Every Story Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Active Forever Peoria, Arizona

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable visions llc I love babies forever/ web address https:/ Highclassuniverse.com/products/the-worlds-cutest-dog-coin-bank-money-Box Seen item on internet and ordered. Bank card drafted amount 21.99 and never received product. Ordered on internet shows LA / non working # Internet Author: South Carolina Abusive Parents: Unstoppable visions llc Internet