FOREVER 21 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Forever 21
There may be more specific results for "Forever 21"
For more specific results for "Forever 21"
Showing 1-25 of 11,620 Found Reports For more specific results for "Forever 21"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Maximum Fusion, Essential Oils My complaint is very similar to one reported on 9/22/17 by another consumer. My debit account was charged 79.99 on 9/21/17. I called the number (which differs from the one I entered in this report). TInternet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Internet

Oct 16 2017

Oct 14 2017
Bargain Pride I placed an order on 9/21/2017 and I never received an email or anything from them. I’ve been calling the phone number and email them, and I never received a response. I paid $140 for a cologne and I never received it! I’m furious right now! New York Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Bargain Pride Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Eisenhardt Argentina, Eisenhardt Germany, Defaruding clients on purchase of commodities buenos aires Internet
There is no UD Trading Holdings Hong Kong, check on google. Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eisenhardt Trading Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 03 2017
National. Credit Care They just make it painful keeping you on hold forever if you try to cancell. I have put up with it too long. deceptive business Westminster Colorado Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Credit Services: National. Credit Care , Colorado

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
cashnowoffer.com Scam Company Chicago Illinois Finally Paid by cashnowoffer.com Author: FLORAL PARK, New York Medical Supplies: cashnowoffer.com Chicago, Illinois

Oct 02 2017
First premier credit card is a scam!!! i moved and my card expired.. when i finally found a way to contact them i couldnt ractivate card. so acct closed. now i pay monthly but bill doesnt go down Nationwide Oh Author: Greers Ferry, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First premier credit card Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
Woodlands of Kennesaw Me and my family be living here at woodlands of Kennesaw not only they don’t maintain up with any of they property we moved in a new mobile home which took them forever to get the electricity and meter install as we approach moving in they still till this day ,come to hook the water line up for our new dishwasher and ice maker to work. That’s the 1st situation the 2nd situation is that we have black mold in the master bathroom we just thought it was something to do with water but I emailed them because they don’t answer phones and I went to the office a few times it’s always a note on the door about when they will return back ! Very unprofessional people. Kennesaw Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Woodlands of Kennesaw Kennesaw , Georgia

Sep 27 2017
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Claim form for cash eligibility of 12,000 dollars if you pay 5.00 for research and processing fee.This is definitely a scam.P.O. Box 549012 Dallas TX 75354-9012 Sent a fraudulent letter that I won 12,000 dollars void after 10/21/17 Dallas Texas Author: Thousand Oaks, California Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Sep 27 2017
Ocean Bridge oceansbridge.com internet scam no physical store Beaverton, OR Oregon Internet False Reports by Whacko David of 1st-art-gallery Author: Seattle, Washington Art Gallery: Ocean Bridge Internet

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
OTR Leasing I purchased a lease truck from OTR Leasing on 21 AUG 17. Before I signed paperwork. I took the truck on a long test drive. The truck had a coolant leak and the ABS light was on.  Pleasant Valley  Missouri Author: Pflugerville, Texas Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing Pleasant Valley, Missouri

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 21 2017
Handmade Piece handmadepiece.com rent a car company is a scam Brighton, CO Nationwide
Fake Report by Lying Scumbag Loser David of 1st-art-gallery Author: Shokan, New York Art Gallery: Handmade Piece Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Hydroluxe,,usa New Look Forever. And Shining Beauty They charged me from two different companies and I only ordered a sample from one. I receiv d only one sample. Then I was charged again for one of the companies, and probably would be charged again but I changed my card. Are they allowed to charge from two different companies when I ordered a sample from one? Besides, they did. It give me 30 days to try the sample before charging me again. Internet Author: Bathurst, New Brunswick Credit Card Fraud: Hydroluxe,,usa Internet

Sep 18 2017
saleguru I purchased a flat iron from Intstagram the money came out of my bank but recieved no merchandise Internet
I was given a full refund by Saleguru Author: Candia, New Hampshire Beauty Products: saleguru Internet

Sep 17 2017
chfake.com chfake.com/fake-id-images/ chfake.com/amazon-order-form/ 21 Overnight NEVER RECEIVED AN ID Internet Author: CLEVER, Alabama Sales People: chfake.com Internet

Sep 16 2017
Sterling businesses LTD Nathan coombe Fraud & Scam Sterling businesses LTD Internet He is a Rip Off! Author: Torquay, Alabama Attorneys General: Sterling businesses LTD Nathan coombe Internet

Sep 16 2017
forever Youthful Eye Cream PBI Elegant Faceserum Do not buy Eye Cream tricked Las Vegas, NV Nevada Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Eye Care: forever Youthful Eye Cream Internet

Sep 15 2017
Bank of America Nationwide I had a wells fargo account but this mentally deranged district manager named ashley hawthorne falsely accused me of harassing her in the bank so wells fargo closed it due to my so called harassment Author: Huntsville, Texas Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Chandler Creek Apts, Rudy Belton, Chris Mallett They are screwing the kids who rent there apts, They are keeping all security deposits and ruining there credit through blackmail.. Do not rent these apartments...Belco Equities DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS RENT THESE APTS, BELCO EQUITIES RUNS CHANDLER APTS R.R. TEXAS R.R. Texas
Never again Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Chandler Creek Apts, Rudy Belton, Chris Mallett R.R., TX