FOREVER 21 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Forever 21
There may be more specific results for "Forever 21"
For more specific results for "Forever 21"
Showing 1-25 of 1,776 Found Reports For more specific results for "Forever 21"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 15 2017
Jack Williams Tires _ stroudsburg pa On March 21, 2017 Next step in small claims court. Very unhappy with them. STROUDSBURG Pennsylvania Author: STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Jack Williams Tires _ stroudsburg pa STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania

Jun 09 2017
Xpressary Ordered an Amazing Roller Knife on line on March 21, 2017, charged to a credit card, still have not received product Internet Author: Fairmont, Minnesota Kitchens: Xpressary Internet

May 31 2017
Sea fox Brought my new sea fox 04/21/17 viper 240 bay boat...Once I got home with the boat noticed stress cracks all in the boat . The t-top was mounted off centered to cause it to rub on the center console making an horrible noise.All latched compartments are Nationwide
Author: Walker, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Sea fox Nationwide

May 30 2017
Anglia Garner I order eye cream for 4.95 an paid 1.95 shipping it came But on 5/21/2017 the company took out 89.85 from my pay pal account which I did not Authorized I contacted pay all to let them know I did not authorize the payment the blocked my card I did file a clame with pay pal they sent me a new card Milwukee Wisconsin Author: Milwukee, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Anglia Garner Milwukee, Wisconsin

May 20 2017
21 stepbusiness Contact name Alex Nam I was looking for a work from home second job. Well this work from home job is only works for the conartist who is claiming that he's got the job for you. The number I was given to call was a New York num Internet Author: Union, Kentucky Attorney Generals: 21 stepbusiness Internet

May 20 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Ordered trial supplement thinking 1x and continue to get charged monthly without my authorization. When attempt to contact directly, on hold forever. Las Vegas Michigan Author: Gregory, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements SEC Internet

May 17 2017
2-10 Home Warranty Needed a service call on a refrigerator took forever to get back to me had all fly by night contractors who couldn't fix it so I went out of network to get it fixed now they won't refund.  Nationwide  Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2017
Forever rich clothing I placed a order and never received my items Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Clothing Stores: Forever rich clothing Internet

May 01 2017
Forever Flawless-Paragon A SCAM and FRAUD Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Skin Care: Forever Flawless-Paragon Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
forever 21 they are a ripoff, you don't get your order, waiting of two months and they lie about contacting you, don't order from the company if you want you order. forever 21 california california Author: Hagetstown, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: forever 21 Internet

Apr 25 2017
Lennox The Lennox Signature Collection Series 21 Seer AC/Heat Pump has failed 34 times with the same failure. Richardson Texas Author: Bedford, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Lennox Richardson, Texas

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 18 2017
National Auto Experts Warranty Forever Voided Powertrain Warranty Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: National Auto Experts Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
LA tv repair Edwin herrera Edwin Herrera Took 300.00 and two parts to repair my Samsung tv Sept 21 2016 and has not returned parts or money have asked by phone several times. Santa Anna California
Author: Bell, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LA tv repair Edwin herrera Santa Anna , California

Apr 14 2017
TechZone247 Any and All Employes Scam - Can't U/S Reps - On Forever - Prob. never Solved - Blackmail - Lies - Fraud - Urge to Mrdr Frisco, Tx and Others Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Computer Help Desk: TechZone247 Internet

Apr 12 2017
21 Property Management 21 United Realty Scam Ripp Off Troy, Michigan
Author: SAINT CLAIR, Michigan Real Estate Services: 21 Property Management

Apr 06 2017
21Threads.com 21 Threads, 21Threads, 21Threads.com, EDGEPromotions, Edge Promotions Scam Website - Buyer Beware! Angier North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: 21Threads.com Internet

Mar 28 2017
TBX-FREE/STOP SMOKING AID ORDERED FIRST KIT, WHICH TOOK FOREVER TO GET, THEN CONTACTED THEM TO TELL THEM TO CANCEL ANY FURTHER ORDERS, WHICH I DID NOT KNOW THEY SEND OUT ON AUTO, CLAREMONT CALIFORNIA Author: WEBSTER, Minnesota Alternative Health: TBX-FREE/STOP SMOKING AID CLAREMONT, Colorado

Mar 27 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery’s staff and executives are 100% committed to making sure that each client is helped through the treatment program. Customer satisfaction is one of the top priorities at the facility. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Glad you did not go Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Healthcare Centers: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Manistee, Michigan

Mar 26 2017
A Forever Recovery RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery is 100% dedicated to operating a safe and secure addiction treatment facility that focuses on customer satisfaction. The residential program will continue to improve it's facility and offerings to help clients. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: reno, Nevada Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. battle creek, Michigan

Mar 26 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Client safety, security and happiness are of utmost importance at A Forever Recovery. With professional and caring staff this is made a reality. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Plano, Texas Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Internet

Mar 26 2017
paragon motor club Takes Forever, Frustrating to work with st pete Nationwide Author: St pete, Florida Auto Clubs: paragon motor club Nationwide