Your Search | forever 21

Oct 05 2015
Verve credit card They take forever to give u your money back on your card . They charge u late fee when your not late . They rake money out your account without your promisen Internet Author: West Warwick , Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: Verve credit card Internet

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 01 2015
Hannspree North America, Inc. A&D Electronics, LLC / Hannspree2311 E. Locust CourtOntario, CA 91761888-808-6789 Hannspree Warranty Repair Service is Terrible. Sent in my Hannspree Tablet on August 21, 2015 and of of today, October 1st, 2015 STILL have not received by repaired tablet back from this company!! Have call this company every week, and I was told the same thing over and over again, that they are waiting for a part to come in. Ontario California Author: North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Hannspree North America, Inc. Ontario, California

Sep 28 2015
Century 21 Consolidated BEWARE OF THIS REALTOR Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chino, California Realtors: Century 21 Consolidated Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 24 2015
Vibrant Skin ordered trial size of vibrant Skin. On 9/21/15 I was charged 182.48 I did not authorize. Wilmington Delaware Author: Eastanolle, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Vibrant Skin Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 21 2015
Murray Knapp Auctions uses phantom bidders usually bidder #21 and 44 SW. Ontario Canada Ontario Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Clubs & Organizations: Murray Knapp Auctions Ontario

Sep 16 2015
Century 21 Alex also ripped me off. He took 500$ from me and this guy saw me only once. He did not teach me anything I gave him $500 and he did not teach me anything. I kept calling he and he told me I will see u next week until I give up. I gave him $500 and he played games with me . Ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Tutoring: Century 21 Ontario

Sep 14 2015
Comcast Cable Offered a $20 credit for 21 days of missing services!!!!! Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Comcast Cable Internet

Sep 10 2015
Branch Lenders Group Paul Davis and Jenel Matosas I qualified for a loan of 5grand,since my credit score was low i had to purchase insurance for 463.17,Paul Davis loan broker told me to get money gram,for insurance broker jenel matosas,money was refundable in 21 days.Nothing yet. LosAngeles California the same thing Author: Lima, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Branch Lenders Group LosAngeles, California

Sep 10 2015
Mitsubishi Electric Sold TV with a defective DLP chip produced inbetween 2006-2007 as found by another company, and refused replacement. Cypress California
Tv does last for ever Author: North Pole , Alaska TVs & VCRs: Mitsubishi Electric Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
Better Planet Books Sent the wrong edition of the book, took forever to ship Internet Will not get your product there on time, will not be right order Author: Argyle, Texas On-Line Business: Better Planet Books Internet

Sep 08 2015
Slimming Garcinia and Slimming Cleanse Not aware of any other names Ripped Off ! I ordered a sample of the product for postage only of $4.99 for each bottle (2 bottles). This was on or about July 21, 2015. I used the product for a very short time, maybe a week, but didn't feel it was doing what it was suppose to. Santa Ana California Author: St Croix Falls, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia and Slimming Cleanse Santa Ana, California

Sep 06 2015
NETSPEND PREPAID CARDS holding your moneyn forever Texas Author: newcastle, Delaware Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NETSPEND Texas

Sep 04 2015
HP smart friend services HP I paid for a premium support plan. A one year subscription on May 21, 2015. I needed support today. After 5 different transfers and 90 minutes later, no help Internet Internet Author: Greeley, California Computer Manufactures: HP smart friend services Internet

Sep 04 2015
David Miller 21/2 millon prize Author: Mesa, Arizona WANTED REWARD $$$: David Miller Internet

Sep 01 2015
Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Been at their Winchester store this past summer season. They seem to be dis-concerned of customer's needs. And when you try to get something done, they seemingly give excuse's on this that and the other thing. And when you call over the phone, it seems that they don't even have any am-pal time to give you even the time of day. And don't try to order something from any of their employee's, because it will take forever to either get the product or even get any help what so ever.  Winchester Virginia Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Parts: Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Winchester, Virginia

Aug 27 2015
Continental Finace Company Verve Card I've sent a check amount of 258 dollars to pay for my bil. And Continental Finance cashed my check which I have approve but theyrefusing to give me a credit of 258 dollar. It have been almost 3 months now and the check was cashed on 5-21-15. Newark, DEelaware 19714-8099 Nationwide
Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: Continental Finace Company Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Open Business Directory,  yellow page Recieved fax on 8/21/2015 claiming this is the fourth reminder of a past due invoice from 6/14/2011 for business listing. The amount is $1,238.00. I had the same problem some years ago and when I threthened to report to the FTC, they stoped Dubia Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Telemarketers: Open Business Directorywww. yellow page Internet

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 23 2015
4Checks Advertised checks for approx. $21, then fulfilled order thru another company and then billed for additional $66 after printing and shipping Colorado Springs, CO Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Printing & Copy Services: 4Checks

Aug 22 2015
Walkers American bulldogs Jennifer Pittman Walkers American bulldogs is a ripoff Silver Creek Georgia Jennifer is refunding my $1800 deposit on sept 21 2015 Author: Aurora , Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Walkers American bulldogs Silver Creek , Georgia

Aug 15 2015
07:35 AM Company promised to deliver my stuff within 21 days in a long distance move from New orkY to Florida over a month later, my stuff hasn't even left New York. west haverstraw New York Author: Valley Cottage, New York Moving Companies: west haverstraw, New York

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2015
senior sales aka Telemarketing 21 LLC Doesn't not deliver! Texas Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Multi Level Marketing: senior sales Internet