Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Formula 1 Auto Glass

Showing 1-25 of 76,913 Found Reports For more specific results for "Formula 1 Auto Glass"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
Jdbyrider is false advertising: sc Dead Giveaway! Author: Andrews, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Jdbyrider Charleston, SC

Mar 24 2017
Yourradiator CRS- not the seller directly of the product, yourradiator is through amazon. CRS is the manufacturer. Beware of YOURRADIATOR purchased through amazon I believe, Boston Internet
Author: CARLISLE , Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Yourradiator Internet

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 23 2017
Volvo Car USA Defective factory installed windshield seal in Volvos, BBB, FTC, Attorney General of NJ Rockleigh New Jersey Author: Olathe, Kansas Auto Dealers: Volvo Car USA Rockleigh, New Jersey

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
COLLISION CLINIC INC Auto Repair Scam of about $10,000.00 over seven months of fake repair.Missed pieces of the car.Charge for parts not replaced.Refuse to give repair report upon payment. Missouri City Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Repair Service: COLLISION CLINIC INC Missouri City, Texas

Mar 22 2017
cerritos acura sold me a car with damage & tried to cover it up cerritos California
There is a reason Author: pinon hills , California Auto Dealers: cerritos acura cerritos , California

Mar 21 2017
Red bull Red bull and energy drinks Sent 2 checks at different times to get my car wrapped for red bull checks did not clear and I was charged for them this is a big scam Red bull Texas TYG AND JIM PILE ON LIKE THE BULLIES THEY ARE Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Red bull Alabama

Mar 20 2017
American Auto Transport Chris CarterJames Carter Liars, cheats, and straight up con artists. Internet Author: Hialeah Park, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: American Auto Transport Internet

Mar 20 2017
Prestige 1 Auto Prestige Auto Sales Prestige1Auto - Ebay Dealer - Beware Hollywood Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Precision Transmission Quoted $1349 to fix transmission then was told it would cost $2350. Tried to get vehicle back but was told it would cost me $950 to get car without any repairs done. Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Bloomfiled, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Precision Transmission Woodbridge, New Jersey

Mar 20 2017
Quality Companies quality companies are liars thiefs and cheats, junk trucks, poor people to deal with Indianapolis Indiana Author: Taylor, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Quality Companies Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Imperial Auto Stafford Breach of Contract! No accountability! Fixing their mistakes! Stafford Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Dealers: Imperial Auto Stafford Stafford, Virginia

Mar 20 2017
Paul Shelby Enterprises Paul Shelby LLC Paul Shelby Paul Cooley Engine SCAM Artist CROOK STAY AWAY!!!! Sylvania Georgia
Author: CANTON, Georgia Auto Parts: Paul Shelby Enterprises Sylvania, Georgia

Mar 19 2017
Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Waterloo Auto Service They overfilled the oil in my engine! They did not properly drain it! They admitted but made no help! Edmond Oklahoma
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Mechanics: Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Edmond, Oklahoma

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 18 2017
Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1, Wawa Realty, Khaled Salem illegal subletting/renting. Profit gained by scamming many into a upfront cash deposit upon arrival. Brooklyn New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Hotel: Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1 Brooklyn, New York

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
UNITED TRANSACTIONS UNITED TRANZAMERICA Threatened to have my mom arrested and put in jail. Mob tactics, 600$ in two hours and the rest in 3 days. Mom called BS. Also called back and again threatened mom with jail and taking her car. Mom called BS again told them exortio I think the bees are up to something miramar Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: UNITED TRANSACTIONS miramar , Florida

Mar 18 2017
Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA https://ramadeals.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Promised to reship to wrong address & refused refund despite 5 requests. West Seneca, New York Author: Florissant, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA West Seneca, , New York

Mar 18 2017
Texas Auto Center  TAC San Marcos Texas Right, Sure! Author: Giddings, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Auto Center San Marcos, Texas

Mar 18 2017
QuickBye Select Vehicle Marketing Universal Marketing Dealer Assist Warning Scam Read Before Doing Business With Quickbye/Select Vehicle Marketing Omaha Nebraska Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: QuickBye Omaha, Nebraska

Mar 17 2017
P A AUTO BODY & REPAIRS LLC P A AUTO BODY PERTH AMBOY New Jersey Author: navarre, Ohio Auto Repair Service: P A AUTO BODY & REPAIRS LLC PERTH AMBOY, New Jersey

Mar 17 2017
North hills auto sale and lsg I paid off my car more than 2 years ago and i got the title but i lost it i tried getting a copy of my tittle to the DMV but it appears that it has a lienhold by the dealer . My car completely broke down im trying to sell it or junk it but i can't cause of the lienhold it has. Is there away to get a copy of the tittle . North hills California Author: Newhall, California Auto Dealers: North hills auto sale and lsg North hills, California