Your Search | forry's towing & exxon e. market st

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Dec 03 2016
Trevor Joseph Fisher Gevitta, The Fish Market, Station Pharmacy, Grizzly Genetics, Ben Hynes Costa Mesa Internet Author: Aliso Viejo, California Supplemental Health Programs: Trevor Joseph Fisher Internet

Dec 02 2016
Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Also Vi @UHI Cosmetics Nicole told me NOT to return the products like it says on the receipt but to wait to hear from her after she has spoken to the manager at the ADORE store in west count shopping mall in St. Louis, MO 63131 Miami Beach Florida Author: Manchester, Missouri Questionable Activities: Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Miami Beach , Florida

Dec 02 2016
Action Packaged, Inc. sears.com sears market place none of the phone numbers or emails are ligament to contact stay far away from 3rd party sellers or make sure they are legit when buying from sears make sure it is Internet Author: reddick, Florida On-Line Business: Action Packaged, Inc. Internet

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
David Hamilton Original ArtAKA: NeimanAKA: Lambo Bait and Switch: Stay away. Hes on E Bay with several accounts Bloomington, Minnesota Author: Paramus, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: David Hamilton Internet

Dec 01 2016
PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES LABOR COST THREE TIMES OVER ESTIMATE. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Boat Marinas: PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES St. Petersburg, Florida

Dec 01 2016
MAGICTRACKS AS SEEN ON TV MAGICTRACKS I ordered MagicTracks back on October 18, 2016. I have called and e-mailed them several times and get the same recording on the phone and no response to any of the e-mails I have sent. Ridiculousness!!! Rip Off!! fairfield New Jersey Author: BEDFORD, Indiana TV Advertisements: MAGICTRACKS Internet

Dec 01 2016
Spectraforce Technologies Nikhil Jerath Scam Alert Raleigh North Carolina Author: St. Augustine, Florida Employment Services: Spectraforce Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 01 2016
Stoney Detached salesman that thinks he is God Cape haze Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Blabber Mouth: Bob hodge marine St. Petersburg, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Squarefruit Labs Chico Weber Chico Weber Will take your money and not deliver product or refund. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Manufacturers: Squarefruit Labs Chico Weber St. Louis, Missouri

Nov 30 2016
Nguyen Thi Thuy Van (tommy.dick2933@gmail.com) Ordered a Dell Monitor on Nov. 26 and no response after six attempts via e-mail and account messaging. (((REDACTED)))Huntington beach 92647 California Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia On-Line Stores: Nguyen Thi Thuy Van Internet

Nov 30 2016
Florida Metropolitain University, Corinthian College, Everest University Misrepresented the job market and ease of employment as well as amount of money made starting off in the field. Claimed that the field was in high demand. Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Massage Therapists: Florida Metropolitain University Lakeland, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Beauty Wrinkle ReducerNuvalift Company advertised samples for $4.95 then charges CC over $100! St. George Utah Author: Tualatin, Oregon Beauty Salons: Beauty Wrinkle Cream St George, Utah

Nov 30 2016
CASH NET INC e-mail threat Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: CASH NET INC Internet

Nov 30 2016
Satinyouth.com Sneaky credit charges St-George,UT Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Medical Supplies: Satinyouth.com Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Nationwide Insurance contractor for their auto insurance customers. Agero roadside assistance is a joke and their support staff are nothing but liars Nationwide Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Auto Towing: Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Internet

Nov 30 2016
Bbk Towing and Recovery Inc Annette Car Thieves Detroit Michigan Author: , Michigan Auto Towing: Bbk Towing and Recovery Inc Detroit, Michigan

Nov 30 2016
Victor Valley Towing Crooks and Extortionists Victorville California Author: Victorville, California Auto Towing: Victor Valley Towing Victorville, California

Nov 29 2016
Greater Towing & Recovery Good Old Boys Network Westland Michigan Author: Westland, Michigan Maintenance Companies: Greater Towing & Recovery Westland, Michigan

Nov 29 2016
Sprint Nextel Sprint is one of the leading companies in the mobile phone market. The company credits much of its recent success to the executive team – including the company CEO, a former AT&T executive [+].Dan Hesse – Chief Executive OfficerJoseph Euteneur – Chief SPRINT IS ROBBING MILLIONS FROM THEIR LONG TERM LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!! LA HABRA Nationwide Author: WHITTIER, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nextel Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Garcinia Pure Cambogia Not sure Pull from my account 87.27 with out understanding that the trial used was monthly . result over drawn 17.00 overcharge St. Petersburg Florida Author: Austin, Arkansas Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Pure Cambogia St. Petersburg , Florida

Nov 29 2016
The deal empire I ordered my panty around the 1 st of November or late October ..$19.95. I have not received it yet . I have tracking # and order #.. I even chatted with someone over email to see this was right company. I want my merchandise or my money put back on my card. Scammers Author: Augusta, Georgia Telemarketers: The deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
DermaNuCream Am unable to cancel automatic delivery of product. Have called 3 times and on hold for 52, 51 and 50 minutes before they hang up on me. Unable to reach anyone and unable to reach on internet or e-mail. Santa Ana California Author: Wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNuCream Santa Ana, California