Your Search | forry's towing & exxon e. market st

1, Report #1190860

Nov 23 2014
AAMCO VERY misleading and deceptive individuals at the St Petersburg, FL AAMCO! St Petersburg, Florida Author: Fenton, Michigan Auto Repair Service: AAMCO St Petersburg,, Florida

2, Report #1190858

Nov 23 2014
Jimmie Gibson Jimmie Gibson Jr Carpenters New Orleans Louisiana Author: St. Bernard, Louisiana Bad Check Writers: Jimmie Gibson Cabot, Arkansas

3, Report #1190778

Nov 22 2014
Western Governors University Class Action Lawsuit Salt Lake City Utah Author: St Paul, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Western Governors University Salt Lake City, Utah

4, Report #1190764

Nov 22 2014
William E Speer Shady detective, Abusive practices Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Private Investigators: William E Speer Albuquerque , New Mexico

5, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

6, Report #1190686

Nov 21 2014
Just Energy Carli Wittowkowski Deceptive hard sell on energy savings, Carli promised me savings on RG&E bill. Asked to see my bill and promised verbally a fixed cost that would save me money Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Utility Companies: Just Energy Rochester, New York

7, Report #1190642

Nov 21 2014
H.G.H. Quality Blend Las Vegas Nv. and Rep. Andrea Walton, who was calling from Rochester. NY (which is my area code) I'm on NoCall list.Call was my area code, was told it fights 4 cancers.Didn't know it was hormones. Then switched sales rep..& talked me into nonreturnable Qty of product (.!st sales pitch was 3 mths refundable product for $249.95).2nd rep. recorded conversaton. Jeanne, Darien, NY Las Vegas Nevada Author: Darien Center, New York Alternative Health: H.G.H. Quality Blend Las Vegas, Nevada

8, Report #1190647

Nov 21 2014
Troy's Florist Billing name was Americana Roses via e-mail. Online scam. Ordered sympathy flowers, $72 items. Recipients got $20 items. Internet Author: Mexico, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Troy's Florist Internet

9, Report #1190671

Nov 21 2014
Flippa.com Flippa.com Pty Ltd 48 Cambridge St, Collingwood, VIC 3066 AUSTRALIA cut my account off after paying $19 to them to sell one of my blogs online...I had to open another account because it would not let me login. Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Fraud: Flippa.com

10, Report #1190625

Nov 21 2014
RABIN MARKET RESEARCH GROUP,dennis huntt, aka dennis jenkins Contact Person: Mr Dennis Jenkins.Phone: 929- 220-2071SMS #: 775- 298-8425 UGLY AND VENEMOUS,IM VEXED,LIKE I HAVE BLOND HAIR AND RED LIPSTICK AND INDIGENT new york city New York Author: corona, New York Internet Fraud: dennis huntt, aka dennis jenkins new york city, New York

11, Report #1190624

Nov 21 2014
JOHN SMITH MEDIA: job listing sexyjobs.com JOHN SMITH MEDIA: NEW YORK, NY Insults people who inquire about their job listings on sexyjobs new york New York Author: St Joseph, Illinois Employers: JOHN SMITH MEDIA: job listing sexyjobs.com new york, New York

12, Report #1190556

Nov 21 2014
wal-mart green dot took out 470$ from my debit card st petersburg Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: wal-mart st petersburg, Florida

13, Report #1190534

Nov 21 2014
http://georgesgarageandtowing.com/ Predatory Towing and Improper Seize North Cranbury New Jersey Author: Cary, North Carolina Auto Towing: http://georgesgarageandtowing.com/ North Cranbury, New Jersey

14, Report #1190476

Nov 21 2014
Moving Staffers Caused me more stress during my move and now more that I have filed a claim for damages Nationwide Author: St Petersburg, Florida Moving Companies: Moving Staffers Nationwide

15, Report #1190413

Nov 20 2014
Millennium Sales Inc Millennium Sales Inc, in New Jersey Kids solicited to help raise funds for their scholarship. Paid via check (thank god). Contacted company after 120 days of not being able to recv my items. Spoke w/someone who assured will send my items. But instead had the nerve to send me another invoice stating owing them additional money. Tried contacting them again, sure enough, they refuse to answer. So contacted my bank, to advice situation & now filing disputes w/my bank for fraud activity. My suggestion to others, if you paid via check, or credit card, file a dispute, never paid by cash. West Berlin New Jersey Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Door to Door Sales: Millennium Sales Inc West Berlin, New Jersey

16, Report #1190367

Nov 20 2014
Red Rock Canyon School and Lava Heights Academy Made a Stressful Situation Worse St George Utah Author: Irvine, California Mental Institutions: Red Rock Canyon School St George, Utah

17, Report #1190290

Nov 20 2014
Metro PCS UnlockedPhonesNYC in twitter facebook instagram They say $50 down...if they use progressive finance you have three months to pay over $1000 for a $650 phone. If not you pay 52 weeks total $1800 for a $650 phone. In the store they don't tell you that..they say just divide 750 by payments. Then they e sign your contract without showing it to you. Now you are stuck. They use askjeeves as your email and store number for contact. Criminal actions. Brooklyn New York Author: Flushing, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Brooklyn, New York

18, Report #1190257

Nov 20 2014
Evolution Worldwide Limited Join Hands E-CommerceHuangpu District (China) Phone: 13916391308 Product is cheap junk/doesn't work, credit card charged and never redeived email confimation, shipped from China in flimsy wrapper, no way to return, no customer service Miami, Florida (allegedly) but in China somewhere Internet Author: Stafford County, Virginia Cameras & Video: Evolution Worldwide Limited Internet

19, Report #1190235

Nov 20 2014
Cash in your laptop.com Sent in laptop for a cash offer and never heard back,only e mails. Florida Author: black river falls, Wisconsin Computer Dealers: cash in your laptop.com Florida

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services LLC REVIEW: TRUSTED BUSINESS - Endurance Warranty dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Endurance Warranty past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality extended vehicle protection to drivers throughout the nation. *UPDATE: Endurance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Endurance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Northbrook, Illinois

21, Report #1190161

Nov 20 2014
godaddy.com they suck! it took 4 months to get my site up which is nuts because in 1998 I made a site that was great and I didn't know anything about websites. so I paid them lots of money to build a site. it took 5 months. i have yet to get a hit. if you need more please contact me St Paul Nationwide Author: St Paul, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: godaddy.com Nationwide

22, Report #1190191

Nov 20 2014
The Slave Market Zombaio is a SCAM USA/Sweden/Belizle Internet Author: Beloeil, Quebec Adult Web Site: SĂ©bastien Internet

23, Report #1190083

Nov 19 2014
Dealer E Training. Stan Sher. This man scammed The Dealers Solutions Group. We hired him to build out. Our Social Media platform. He totally misrepresented himself. His shabby work & unethical ways. Cost the Dealers Solutions Group. Thousands of dollars. To rebuild the who Stan Sher. Scammed The Dealers Solutions Group. New Jersey Internet
Author: Eastmoriches. , New York Auto Dealers: Dealer E Training. Internet

24, Report #1190029

Nov 19 2014
StationDigital Corporation This company does not have any money. They do not pay their bills! BE CAREFUL!! St. Louis Missouri Author: Alabama Stereos: StationDigital St. Louis, Missouri

25, Report #1190027

Nov 19 2014
Suncoast Appliances, LLC SUNCOAST APPLIANCES SELLS DEFECTIVE GOODS, NO REFUNDS, ARE LIARS Pinellas Park Florida
Author: St. Pete Beach, Florida Appliances: Suncoast Appliances, LLC Pinellas Park, Florida