FORTIVUS CONSTRUCTION, LLC DBA FIREWHEEL POOLS AND OUTDOOR LIVING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Fortivus Construction, LLC dba Firewheel Pools and Outdoor Living
There may be more specific results for "Fortivus Construction, LLC dba Firewheel Pools and Outdoor Living"
For more specific results for "Fortivus Construction, LLC dba Firewheel Pools and Outdoor Living"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates collection agency, scam artists Sherman Oaks California Author: El Dorado Hills, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
NCE unified health one 300 This is the scam ,they don't cover anything.me and my wife have done just a simple check up and we are receiving the billing from doctor office ,lab test a lot a money bc they are not cover nothing.How is possible the Illinois department give this people the license to take the money from the people working hard everyday to pay the bills ,we wed to sue this company and to have money back. P.O box 25326,Overland Park,KS 66225-5326 Nationwide
Author: Carol stream, Illinois Attorney Generals: NCE unified health one 300 Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Datin Health Offered to send me face cream for 4.95 and then charged my account 97.41. I called them and they refused to credit me back. Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Skin Care: Datin Medical Internet

Jul 28 2017
Verbal assaults and defamatory libel about Keen Psychics internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Keen Psychics Internet

Jul 28 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Guaranteed Prosperity, The Success Engineers and Meir Ezra join Ripoff Report Verified to ensure coaching clients receive top notch service that is centered on achieving tangible results and major improvements in their life and business. This is backed by Guaranteed Prosperity’s money back guarantee.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consulting: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. Clearwater , Florida

Jul 28 2017
Garnet Smuczer and Lucian Smuczer These guys hack my servers deleted all my files for no reason they're just hackers Internet
Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Garnet Smuczer Internet

Jul 28 2017
dallas patios contracted to build a patio and never did Wylie/Lavon Texas Author: East, Texas Builders & Contractors: dallas patios Texas

Jul 28 2017
Publishers Clearing House They have found a new way to SCAM Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
All Puppy Selling Petstores These petstores are selling sick puppies, telling lies about the puppies and ripping consumers off, not to mention the animal cruelty they are perpetuating Nationwide Author: Largo, Florida Attorneys General: All Puppy Selling Petstores Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES -  BRIO DAY AND NIGHT SERUM Attempted to collect a fraudulent past due balance of $54.50 from my 77 yr old wife who died of pancreatic cancer on 2/17/17 Sherman Oaks California Author: MONTROSE, Colorado Beauty Salons: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
NAEA Michael ReeseJay Kinder National Association of Expert Advisors Don't waste your precious time or money on their BS pitch they have been selling and reselling for years Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Business Consultants: NAEA Internet

Jul 28 2017
Essential Services Worldwide LLC The people I spoke with said that their company name was Essential Services Worldwide, but I an not sure if the website with this same name is connected to these people, who misinformed me that they were affiliated with Microsoft and that they were certif Deceitful company not sure Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Essential Services Worldwide LLC Internet

Jul 28 2017
Yonsalon Falsely advertised on the internet to sell products and merchandise. Took payment, shutdown website. No merchandise. Internet Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 28 2017
Great Falls Septic AKA Hott and Sons, AKA David Hott Great Falls Septic - Biggest Rip Off Artist in the Construction Business Purcellville Virginia Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Great Falls Septic Purcellville, Virginia

Jul 28 2017
Wright business school They have me paying over 10.000 dollars for going there for 4 months now i have to pay back student loans which they or now closed and i cannot find away to see what was my charges can someone help me plz...this is ridiculous Wright business school Internet Author: Kansas city , Missouri Federal Government: Wright business school Internet

Jul 28 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates (on behalf of:)Brio Day and Night Serum Never order product, never recieved anything from Brio Sherman Oaks California Author: Highland Ranch, Colorado Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Dar Waterfront & Associates has sent me to collections for a bill i do not owe. I paid for my free sample months ago and now they want me to pay $212.00. I have not received anymore products or any other bill till now. This has to be a scam I'm not sure  Dar Waterfront & Associates trying to collect debt not owed Sherman Oaks California DarWaterfront Collections Author: rawly, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 28 2017
Tires Plus/Credit First I bought some tires and I was told that if I signed up for their mail-in rebate I would get $100 knocked off my bill. I finally get the mail-in rebate in the mail, only its not a mail in rebate, its a 100$ gift card I called the phone number on my bill, a company called Credit First, NA, and they said I couldnt use that card toward my payment. That I had been misinformed I was clearly lied to. Cleveland Ohio Author: Clermont, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Tires Plus/Credit First Cleveland, Ohio

Locksmith Pros.NET Ripoff and Unprofessional Little Elm Texas
Author: Little Elm, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros.NET Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
OTC Restoration Mike Baldwin Shoddy and incompetent Flint Michigan Author: Pinckney, Michigan Roofing Companies: OTC Restoration Flint, Michigan

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Ironic Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Linkshe.com Linkshe Running a bait and switch operation. Sent me a knockoff of a swimsuit I ordered that is a poorly made knock off. I went round and round with their customer service department, who insisted I had to return the item (at my expense) to get a full refund. I did return it, with tracking and they received it, but never issued my refund, Internet
Author: Mableton, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
Amex Blue Bird Pre-paid Card They stole 120.53 from my account and try to blame the Merchant MEI Salt Lake Utah Holds Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Amex Blue Bird Pre-paid Card Salt Lake, Utah

Jul 28 2017
Poloniex Lost 1300 because of poor security on the website, not responding to ticket after 40 days, not reporting crime and allowing it to happen to 1000's of users wilmington Delaware Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Financial Services: Poloniex wilmington, Delaware

Jul 28 2017
Kra'sa skin care cream & ilus anti aging serum I too was a victim of this company. I read an Ad on Facebook that advertised a free product and all I had to pay was shipping and handling not the $ 212.00 I was charged. Facebook Author: manassas, Virginia Skin Care: Kra'sa skin care cream & ills anti aging serum Internet