Your Search | fountain technologies\quantex microsystems

Dec 10 2016
skinre youth 888-483-3889 youthful ignite 888-816-2655 BellaEssense NuvajenGold deceptive Fountain Valley California Author: Faytteville, Tennessee Beauty Products: skinre youth 888-483-3889 Fountain Valley , California

Dec 09 2016
ReNew Eye Cream P.O. Box 20800 Fountain Valley Ca 92728-0800 reNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley California Author: Medford, Oregon Infomercial Rip-offs: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Dermabelle & Ilumaderm Deceptive marketing tactics. Gardena/Fountain Valley Internet - California Author: la canada, California Beauty Products: dermabelle Internet

Nov 26 2016
SkinAmourSerum aka/Simple Youth Hydrating deceptive ads. Billed for product I did not order. Refused to provide RMA# to return product. PO Box 20800, Fountain Valley, CA 92728-0800 Internet (product shipped from California) Internet Author: Internet Beauty Products: SkinAmourSerum Internet

Nov 20 2016
Fountain park motel Frank is the manager. And he says no visiting for people who rent out here at motel. And b***ef people out and my husband. When on the brochure there is visiting until 7am-9pm. Fountain park scamming bulls*** Sheboygan Wisconsin Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Fountain park motel Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Nov 10 2016
Luminis advanced skin care youthful ignite deceptive advertising/misrepresentation / Garden Grove/Fountain Valley California Author: Palmer, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Luminis advanced skin care Garden Grove, California

Nov 09 2016
Luminis-BellaEpoque South Beach Very rude condescending would not let me speak with a supervisor and laughed at me refusing to give my money back. Fountain Valley California Dual fault.... Author: Lawrence, Kansas Eye Care: Luminis-BellaEpoque Fountain Valley, California

Nov 09 2016
latteno foods wheres the web site and product they sell..,. i have 2.2 million shares that are worthless fountain California Author: corpus christi, Texas E-trade: latteno foods fountain, California

Nov 07 2016
BellaEpoque-Luminis Continues to take money out of bank after canceled two months ago FOUNTAIN VALLEY Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana BBB Better Business Bureau: BellaEpoque-Luminis Internet

Nov 07 2016
EyeNoir Company unreachable Fountain Valley California Author: BROWN CITY, Michigan Eye Care: EyeNoir Fountain Valley, California

Nov 02 2016
Revitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Shipped me shin cream I had not ordered and refused to accept retun and give a complete refund Fountain Valley California Author: Dallas, Texas Alternative Health: Revitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Fountain Valley , California

Nov 02 2016
Renew Eye Cream offered the prduct for a free tril and without my permission switched me to a monthly shippment. Fountain Valley California Author: Dallas, Texas Eye Care: Renew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

Nov 01 2016
ReNew Eye Cream Continually sending products I did not order. Fountain Valley California Author: Seattle, Washington Drugstores: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valle, California

Nov 01 2016
ReNew EyeCream ReVitalize Skin Serum I ordered 2 sample products totaling aprox. $23.00. Have received 3 shipments UNORDERED AND BILLED $320.00 Fountain Valley California Author: richland center, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: ReNew EyeCream

Oct 24 2016
SkinNoir This company is a HUGE RipOff. Buyer Beware! SCAM, SCUM, THEIVES! Fountain Valley California Here is the Website these idiots are using to con you! Author: South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Oct 23 2016
ReNewEyeCream- ReVitalizeSkinSerum Totally Missleading internet add.I thought getting free trial because that is what it said.Lies 100%. No Refunds Fountain Valley California Author: Sunnyvale, California Miscellaneous Companies: ReNewEyeCream- ReVitalizeSkinSerumk Internet

Oct 23 2016
ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum It is a scam. 14 day free trial and cancel before 14 days, which I did. But they keep charging 89.95 per month. I called again and they said there was nothing on file that I had called. Fountain Valley California Author: McAllen, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California

Oct 21 2016
renew eye cream_neor products free sample for 4.95 shipping. then charged 180.00 dollars for stuff I didn't order. like revitalize cream. Fountain Valley  California Author: Saint Johns, Michigan Alternative Health: renew eye cream_neor products Fountain Valley CA 92728-0800, California

Oct 17 2016
Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Luminis advanced skin care Overcharged and charged my visa with out my permission Fountain Valley, California 92728 Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Mail Order Services: Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Internet

Oct 16 2016
Golden Hub Inc EZ money This company is Using information obtain from Shutter fly employment application...using the Shutter fly name Internet
Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Internet Services: Golden Hub Inc Internet

Oct 16 2016
ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum - JL Media EyeCare - HIRO Med Complete Skin - Countour Skin billed- did not order! Fountain Valley California Author: bradenton, Florida TV Advertisements: ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley, California

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet