Your Search | fox 2 news

1, Report #1342038

Dec 08 2016
lj shopping.net ordered 2 perfume sets for $72.98, in Oct.,charged to Visa, never received Internet Author: WEST PALM BCH, Florida Fragrance Materials: lj shopping.net Internet

2, Report #1341994

Dec 07 2016
topaeo technology/ lina@topaeo.com clair@topaeo.com i sent lina 320,00 dollars for 2 scooters.after i paid she stopped answering my emails shenzhen guangdong Author: elgin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: topaeo technology/ lina@topaeo.com Nationwide

3, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

4, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

5, Report #1341900

Dec 07 2016
HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Charged a $16.23/mo on a credit card I no longer use for the last 2 years! PALO ALTO Nationwide Author: South Miami, Florida Computer Help Desk: HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 06 2016
My tactical kits THE CHARGE ($44.85) WAS POSTED BY MY TACTICAL KITS BUT THE ORDER WAS FOR 2 BLACK SLIM PANTIES Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: My tactical kits Internet

Dec 06 2016
Adelle Nazarian @AdelleNaz Political & national security reporter 11 Problems with Adelle Nazarian Breitbart CA
https://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested Author: San Diego, California News Media: Adelle Nazarian Internet

Dec 06 2016
NastyDress I bought 2 clothing items from them and still have not received any sort of confirmation or shipping. Money is gone and clothes have not arrived. Internet
Author: Monument , Colorado Clothing Stores: NastyDress Internet

Dec 05 2016
Kevin oickle Kgo welding Ivek steel Decided he should wait 2 and a half weeks after payday to pay me Androssan Alberta Author: Vegreville , Alaska Building Products: Kevin oickle Androssan, Alberta

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Antenna Deals Flint Texas Sold me 2 antennas and won't return my phone calls to get refund or to send them back. Contacted the manufacturer and they gave me a RAM number but told me they had to be returned to the place I bought them to get my refund Flint Texas Internet Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Antenna Deals Flint Texas Internet

Dec 01 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Product did not come within 2-3 days as claimed, only had 1 week to try they refused a refund Santa Ana California Author: White, South Dakota Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 2 pair of the slimming panties, they took my money out of my account stated they were shipped November 15, as of this date have not received anything. Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Mopaba Express Trucking Rams Express Trucking Company hired me to deliver 2 loads (truck driver), never paid me. Hammond Indiana Author: Hammond, Indiana Trucking Companies: Mopaba Express Trucking Hammond, Indiana

Nov 29 2016
Ray from Ultimate security force I went to look forba job at this place that i got from a news ad and basically got ripped off by being to i had to pay 200 dollers for a fireguard Test prep coarse which is insane then i paid the guy after taking the classes and still never received my certificate. Manhattan Author: Queens ny, New York Employers: Ray from Ultimate security force

Nov 29 2016
http://shop.detroitlions.com/ CUSTOM JERSEY - SIZE CHARTS 2-3 SIZES OFF - NO RETURN Internet Author: Michigan Clothing Stores: http://shop.detroitlions.com/ Internet

Nov 29 2016
A.I.U American intercontinental university i wanted to look for a school where i felt most comfortable and i saw a.i.u i spoke to a representative and i specified that i just wanted to try it out and i asked if i wanted to withdraw whould i owe money they said no so i said what the heck why not they have all calls recorded so i know what i said and they know anyways i withdrawn from the school only been with them for 2 weeks and now they saying i owe money how are these parasitic jerks still in business please help our young people stay out of debt !!!! Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A.I.U Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia Director Ray Hartz Repeated acts of failing to represent clients, leading them on, abandoning cases and causing damages by missing deadlines. Hampton Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Legal Services: Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia Hampton, Virginia

Nov 29 2016
Fox Rental Car Absolute worst car rental company in USA Los Angeles California I know more than you... Author: Ocean View, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Fox Rental Car Los Angeles, California

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order on 11/11/2016. I received an email that my order was on its way. I have never received an email about my tracking number. I have sent 2 emails asking about tracking number with no response. I have called only to get a hang up on the other end. zip code is invailid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 28 2016
Blue Fox Nutrition refuse to refund ripoff Sandy Utah Update from original complainant Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Blue Fox Nutrition Sandy, Utah