Your Search | fox 2 news

1, Report #1191683

Nov 27 2014
Fox Construction and design of Forest Park, Illinois Kevin Fox Hired and paid for home inspection prior to condo purchase he failed to get keys to basement and evaluate 100 year old rehab.  Forest Park, Illinois Illinois Author: IL, Alabama Home Improvements: Fox Construction and design of Forest Park, Illinois Internet

2, Report #1191633

Nov 26 2014
Enlightened minds clothing A number of t-shirts were ordered and paid for 2 months ago for my teenage son and nothing has arrived Internet Author: Croydon , Alabama Clothing Stores: Enlightened minds clothing Internet

Nov 26 2014
Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose Alan B. Rose ~ Suppress Free Speech, Cover Up Florida Estate Fraud, Enable Fraud on the Court West Palm Beach Florida Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Alan Rose of Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose West Palm Beach, Florida

4, Report #1191550

Nov 26 2014
Judge Terry Fox Denver Judge Terry Fox, Colorado Court of Appeals, Colorado State Commission on Judicial Performance Remedial On-the-Job Training for Incompetent Denver Judge Terry Fox Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Judge Terry Fox Denver, Colorado

5, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

6, Report #1191406

Nov 25 2014
RENTCALCULATORS.COM THEY ARE THIEVES, IT'S A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Miami, Florida Computer Rental 2: RENTCALCULATORS.COM Internet

7, Report #1191198

Nov 24 2014
Stop & Shop ahold Stop & Shop Hadley MA store mishandle my $8200 Hadley, Massachusetts Author: South Hadley, Massachusetts Cash Services: Stop & Shop Hadley, , Massachusetts

Nov 22 2014
Sophie thomas aka Sophie Meese Commited fraud by seling a horse that she was leasing without the owners permission Newport news Virginia Author: Newport News , Virginia Liars: Sophie thomas aka Sophie Meese Newport news, Virginia

9, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

10, Report #1190616

Nov 21 2014
A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman Texas thru American Home Shield @ Corporate Headquarters889 Ridge Lake Blvd.Memphis, Tennessee 38135 The contractor was assigned to us. We have been waiting almost 2 months for our dishwasher to be repaired. Has been a very frustrating experience with the contractor who evaluated our broken dishwasher. The contractor forgot he was to fix our dishwasher today. He already has complaints against him on reviews and at ripoff.com. If only we knew! Sherman Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Consumer Services: A-Affordable Home Appliance, Sherman TX Sherman, Texas

11, Report #1190611

Nov 21 2014
Frank Capri, Frank Capri Photography Liar, Scammer, all around bad news NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Photography: Frank Capri NYC, New York

12, Report #1190596

Nov 21 2014
Invent Help Thomas Gregory ripped me off! i got no paper work back. I was told i would be paying for a pat search and for the marks and i got nothing. they took my money and more importatly they do not live by the satisfaction or your money back. Pittsburg PA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Invent Help Nationwide

Nov 21 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

15, Report #1190270

Nov 20 2014
Simply Garcinia Simply Garcinia Simply Green Coffee 2 week trial AUTOSHIP scam Vancouver Cananda Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Simply Garcinia Nationwide

16, Report #1190245

Famous Characters Bogus Business Advertisement Woodland Hills California
Author: Topeka, Kansas News Media: Famous Characters Woodland Hills, California

17, Report #1190212

Nov 20 2014
Combined Insurance Combined Insurance of NY They will not cover my cancer claim saying it was preexisting, and not within the waiting period I wasn't diagnosed with cancer until 2 months after I signed up. After my surgery Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Customer: Combined Insurance Scranton, Pennsylvania

18, Report #1190067

Nov 19 2014
Brian DelNegro-Dishonest Crooked Thief-Liar-Stole Thousands of Dollars From Me-Land Rover Ft. Meyers SOLD US CHEAPER CAR-CHARGED US FOR UPGRADED VERSION-DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES-BEWARE-HE IS BAD NEWS FOLKS FT. MEYERS Florida
Author: FT. MEYERS, Florida Auto Dealers: Brian DelNegro-Dishonest Crooked Thief-Stole Thousands of Dollars From Me-Land Rover Ft. Meyers FT. MEYERS, Florida

19, Report #1190040

Nov 19 2014
GE GE Profile french door refrigerator water filter split leaking 8000 gallons of water in my Florida home Louisville Kentucky
Author: Fox Lake, Illinois Appliances: GE Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Hotel maintenance They reach to me after I saw the add on craigslist telling me to come for an interview and bring 125$ for a OSHA license a 10 hour class divide in 2 days. Then when I went the next day. They wanted an extra 175$ for reference purpose. New York New York
Author: brookkyn, New York Cleaning Services: Hotel maintenance Ny ny, New York

Nov 19 2014
The League Secret-Society Organization The League, contacted me via USP mail with interesting news that I've been asked to join-up with the most power organization in the world. This organization is full of wealthy people, like celebrities, business-people, actors & that i would also, have the chance to meet these powerfull individual if i acted fast! This guy named Tom, say he's not allowed to give out his last name by his boss, but incited me of unlimited wealth potentials & prosperity if i joined. They appeared to know a lot about my past and current situation, even assured me a better life immediately! i mailed the membership back on 11-18-2014 However, this was before i read all the complaints about this organization. I know now, there is no way i will sent money i don't have to these God-Forsaking individual with no concerns about humanity. Thanks for all of your messages! My eyes are open wide! I hope a class-action lawsuit be filed against these money hungry vultures that prey on even poor people! Dallas Texas
Author: Topeka, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Nov 19 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Retriever Medical Dental Payments, Inc uses chargeback protection”, if patient unethically attempts to reverse charges for legitimate treatment, Retriever Medical Dental Payments covers clients. Valhalla, NY
Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical and Dental Payments Chappaqua, New York

Nov 19 2014
JS Plumbing Jason Martin and wife Jaon Martin and wife stole over $14,000 from us. He started a job and the insurance started to release funds and then he never returned to finish the work. He received 2 checks and forged my husband and my name and cashed the funds. He lies, he steals, he forges. He is trying to extort $1500.00 from us. We are in the process of filing criminal charges and then civil. The work he has done has made my house unlivable. My family and I are homeless because of Jason. We are living out of a motel room until we can get another contractor and restart the whole process of repairing my house. saginaw Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: JS Plumbing saginam, Texas

Nov 18 2014
westend towing, nashville, tn towed car from hermitage,sept 22,says housing manager had it towed, wants $2100 now for tow and storage nashville Tennessee Author: hermitage , Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: westend towing, nashville, tn nashville, Tennessee

Nov 18 2014
D & J Machine - Benjamin E. Jecmen The owner direct of D & J Machines - his name is Benjamin E. Jecmen, Manager of that company. He lives at (((redacted))) Scottsdale, AZ 85254. File a complaint with local Better Business Bureau in Arizona, also file a claim in the courts there as Order a new engine. Paid $1800 plus shipped them 2 alunm heads and timing cover Phoenix Arizona Author: huntington beach, California Auto Mechanics: D & J Machine - Benjamin E. Jecmen Phoenix, Arizona