FREDERICK J. HANNA & ASSOCIATES, PC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Frederick J. Hanna & Associates, PC
There may be more specific results for "Frederick J. Hanna & Associates, PC"
For more specific results for "Frederick J. Hanna & Associates, PC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
DENNIS P BLOCK DENNIS P BLOCK & ASSOCIATES My Lawyer violated my legals rights as required in CalBAR Rule 3-100 and I lost 24,200.00 I am retired, senior citizen and is hard to start again. Valley Village California Author: la habra heights, California Lawyers: DENNIS P BLOCK Valley Village, California

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Delta Management Associates Contacted a social media contact without consent and didn't identify themselves Chelsea Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Delta Management Associates Chelsea, Massachusetts

Aug 16 2017
Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. (Mike and Jerry) Mike Sciubba, Jerry and Tri-State Home Renovation lied and robbed us of $14000. Marlton New Jersey Author: Cinnaminson, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Michael J Sciubba and Tri- State Home Renovation and Construction Company, Inc. Marlton, New Jersey

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

John J. Grenko Scam Artist Lawyer of the Year!! Reading Pa
Author: West Lawn, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: John J. Grenko

Aug 14 2017
TRS LIMITED & Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Tate says they are collecting for TRS LIMITED in the amount of $139.97 as a debt collector. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Vista, California Questionable Activities: TRS LIMITED Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. TRS LIMITED Got letter re Collections from Tate & Kirlin today. I do NOT owe them any money. Langhome Pennsylvania Author: Seattle, Washington Sales People: Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. Langhome, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
ALFAINFOSYSTEM EVA THOMAS SAM SMITH - PC EXPERTS ROGER WILLIAMS 100% Money Back Guarantee - I was told to insist that they provide my customer id #. We fixed your computer, right DENVER, Colorado, WASHINGTON District of Columbia Author: Iliff, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: ALFAINFOSYSTEM DENVER, Colorado

Aug 14 2017
Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. RIPPED OFF MY COMPANY FOR WORK Blaine Minnesota Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Small Business Services: Michael J. Breese / PinPoint Homes LLC. Blaine, Minnesota

Aug 14 2017
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California
public record Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Aug 13 2017
Monge & Associates Scott Monge Brenda Johnson Stolen Cases, Deceptive practices Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Liars: Monge & Associates Georgia

Aug 13 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Trying to collect $198.02 Sherman Oaks California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorney Generals: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 13 2017
DAR waterfront & associates I bought a sample of Encante eye cream then called and cancelled my account. 2 yrs. Later I get this notice. Internet Author: Lafayette, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: DAR waterfront & associates Internet

Aug 12 2017
Brio Day and Night Serum. AKA VSO Skin Care Cream DAR Waterfront & Associates They have sent me a letter in an attempt to collect a past due balance. This is a fraudulent charge. I have a copy of the original charge paid on my credit card which was over one year ago, this account has been closed and no further purchases have been made. Internet Author: Chico, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Brio Day and Night Serum Internet

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates brio day and night serum ;allegrontiaging I received a notice in the mail saying i had an account with a past due balance of $109 for skin products I did not request or receive. Sherman Oaks California Author: Maysville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 12 2017
Bottom Line Books Ellen Anne J. Customer Manager Bottom Line Books is threatening to send me books THAT I NEVER ORDERED. I don't even know how they got my address. This company is extremely shady and lying to me. I am very concerned they are going to send me these non ordered books and at that point start charging me. I need help on this matter and how to resolve this in a speedy process. Connecticut Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: Bottom Line Books Internet

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates States I owe them $51.78 for a product I did NOT order. NO way to contact them. When called I get directions how to pay them and emails are returned - NO SUCH EMAIL Sherman Oaks California Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

19, Report #1392076

Aug 11 2017
American Cash Advance State attorney officer Parks fath Gibson’s Low Associates CASE NO : BSE988394/A ATTENTION: Fredy SOTO, Due Amount : $841.84 Let me introduce myself. I am a Senior Attorney: Parks Fath from Gibson’s Law Associate. As we were trying to reach you since a couple of days regarding a very serious matter about a lawsuit filed on your name stating that you are doing some fraud and Civil litigation.  Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Advance Internet

20, Report #1392053

Aug 11 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I ordered Allegro face cream advertised using a celebrity. It describe to pay S/H only. It was a good product. I paid S/H. I called to be sure they did not charge me for more orders. Did not want to buy more.  Sherman Oaks California
Author: Aiken, South Carolina Celebrities: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

21, Report #1392049

Aug 11 2017
Dar Waterfront &Associates Faulse attempt to collect a debt Sherman oaks California
Author: Beaumont, California Attorney Generals: Dar Waterfront &Associates

22, Report #1392001

Aug 11 2017
Vincent J Malavolta Vincent J MalavoltaAnitques and OutlawzWest Coast Performance Long Island Performance BEWARE VINCENT J MALAVOLTA and his DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Oakland Park FL Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Mechanics: Vincent J Malavolta Oakland Park , FL

23, Report #1391994

Aug 11 2017
Davis and ASsociates Alton Davis and a*s. Debt collectors Houston,Texas with various call centers Nationwide Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Collection Agency's: Davis and ASsociates Nationwide

Aug 10 2017

Aug 10 2017
National Student Loan Associates Adam Kingsbury LIED, MISREPRESENTED, STOLE FROM MY ACCOUNT Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide