FREE LOTTO & ACCESS AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Free Lotto & Access America
There may be more specific results for "Free Lotto & Access America"
For more specific results for "Free Lotto & Access America"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Diet Supplement SEC Ripoff PAID 5.95 FOR FREE SAMPLE, THEN CHARGED 69.95,TAKEN FROM ACCT. CALLED TOLD SEND.  LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Diet Supplement SEC LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Apr 25 2017
MeMes Wedding and Party Services Worked for Free Daytona Beach, Florida Internet Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Chambers of Commerce: MeMes Wedding and Party Services Internet

Apr 25 2017
Visalia Skincare Free Trial Offer Ripoff Fountain Valley Internet/California Author: SALISBURY, Maryland Skin Care: Visalia Skincare Internet

Apr 25 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and Fishing Outletcampingandfishingcs.gmail.com I never received my order that I placed December 10, 2016. I emailed several times, with no reply to date. I called the toll free number and got a recorded message that the number had been disconnected or changed. san antonio, texas Internet
Author: iota, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors Online Internet

Apr 25 2017
Travelocity Hotel Charges Central America Internet Author: Winter Haven, New York Hotel: Travelocity Internet

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Bank of America Bank of America risk closure department Bank of America closed my account for no reason Newyork Nationwide
Bank of america rather send your account into the fore closing department besides start the home loan modification your only protection is to file for bankruptcy protection cause they can't be trusted Author: Jackson Heights , New York Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Luna Bella Skincare Luna Bella Serum Luna Bella Serum Free Trial is a SCAM!!! Arizona Internet Author: Austin, Texas Skin Care: Luna Bella Skincare Internet

Apr 23 2017
Advance america cash advance Threatening emails Internet Author: DECATUR, Illinois Cash Services: Advance america cash advance Internet

Apr 23 2017
Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Kathryn Stapelman, Michael Codere, Carol Codere Scammers, Thieves, and Liars Mesa Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: Fibromyalgia Arthritis Centers of America Mesa, Arizona

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Oranum Oranum gets your contact info by offering a free question their psychics don't give Internet Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Psychic: Oranum Internet

Apr 22 2017
ADT security The ADT called me saying that my ADT system is up for upgrade. I asked them if it was free and let them install the upgrade.  I need your HELP. Tampa Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Security Services: ADT security Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
JYB Skin Benefit Scam membership with no information to contact to cancel or return free trial products Henderson Nevada Author: Avondale, Arizona Skin Care: JYB Skin Benefit

Apr 21 2017
BetterHelp.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  BetterHelp | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp’s team is devoted to improving the lives of members by providing a safe, convenient, affordable, and HIPAA compliant platform for communicating with licensed counselors.  BetterHelp makes this commitment also using an unwavering effort to provide excellent customer care from the entire team. BetterHelp is 100% committed to member satisfaction, and our team is happy to communicate with anyone who has concerns. We completely understand that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and we want to be there to support our members in any way we can if they ever have questions, concerns, or feedback to give! 100% Private Professional Counseling Anytime, Anywhere. Get Help & Get Happy!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Psychiatrist: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California

Apr 21 2017
Theatreland America Charged three times the ticket price London United Kingdom Internet Author: Austin, Texas Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Apr 21 2017
America Vacations I purchased a vacation and when I went to use it, I couldn't contact anyone for reservations Nationwide Author: SPOKANE, Washington Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam, not a free trial, hidded a subcription waiting to bill your credit card. Fountain Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Savage, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
American Bankruptcy Company, American Bankruptcy Center They told me I could be debt free by filing with them. They had me pay 199.00$ for their service. Was also told that I should contact them if i had any questions, no answers Winter Harbor Maine Author: Fort Benton, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: American Bankruptcy Company Internet

Apr 20 2017
Sprint Not a free tablet. Lied to Spokane washington Nationwide Wrong Author: Hayden, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SkinOpulent TV Ad offered free anti-aging cream for only shipping & handling, then charged me 89.00 two weeks later Internet Author: Holbrook, New York Skin Care: SkinOpulent Internet

Apr 20 2017
tinylittleempires (ASHQ) Anelia Sutton Paid $40K for passive income producing website to be maintained by her. never had access. She would not refund monies and will not return emails. Fraud Silver Springs Maryland Author: Brisbane Australia, Alabama On-Line Business: tinylittleempires (ASHQ) Silver Springs, Maryland

Apr 19 2017
re vitalize skincare re nu skin care no free samples here !!! as advertised ??? Author: plano , Texas Bait-and-Switch: re vitalize skincare